[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the trans women here infatuated with the alt-right, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1499280357687.png (2MB, 1507x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1499280357687.png
2MB, 1507x1079px
Why are the trans women here infatuated with the alt-right, but at the same time despise TERFs, despite the fact that one of their main arguments against them is they are ideologically similar to oppressive right wingers?
>>
Trannies are pretty fucking contradictory
They chase hot dudes then call dudes that chase them chaser.
>>
>>8542749
I want to see TERFs and /pol/acks McGassed.
>>
File: 1490736479241.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490736479241.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
This basically >>8542803. Trannies are not alt-right. They're antran or ancap.
>>
>>8542749
>trans people are a hivemind
retarded
>>
>>8542858
Us vs them divide and conquer tactics are a common tool of the /pol/ who inherited it from Hitler who learned about it from Gustave le Bon.

The more the cretins on the extreme poles can convince you life is nothing more than a game of eusocial insects warring for resources the more they seduce you onto their twisted version of "reality". Collectivist thought processes belong in the garbage bin of history, but alas, 4chan is perpetually stuck in 1942.
>>
>>8542839
>proprietary software
Is it just me or did it just get statist in here?
>>
>>8542765
Not me. I'm always down for some good chaser dick
>>
but I'm an anarcho-communist. liberals, conservatives, and the rest... they can all rot.
>>
>>8542749
>>8542749
I'm an alt-right FtM, and I hate radfems for a thousand reasons (although those reasons might be summed up with "the single most Jewed branch of feminism"). Their refusal to admit that gender is as biological as sex IS fundamentally similar to the right (though both sides would deny the comparison) and it's also my biggest issue with the entirety of the political right.

But an ideology that encompasses nationalism, pride in your heritage, a focus on roots and maintaining traditions, strong family ties and a desire to improve your people in mind and body has redeeming value. It has major flaws, but also major strengths.

Radical feminism has only the goal of destroying society, and had no redeeming value.
>>
Actually trans women as a demographic are overwhelmingly left-leaning at least. 4chan is the only exception, your sample size is really biased.
>>
>>8545091
The OP specifically said "here," as in...on 4chan.
>>
>>8542867
Hitler was a uniter, famalam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
>>
Politics are retarded
>>
>>8545085
>feminism has only the goal of destroying society, and had no redeeming value.
QFT
>>
>>8542749
>altright meme
stop watching/reading garbage msms that try to smear everyone who disagrees with them as rightwingers
even classic true liberals who stand for liberal values are labeled as 'right' now, while 'liberal' today means radical left - this is the distorted reality we live in

most sane people want nothing to do with radicals on either side, cause its not about left vs right
its about authoritarian vs libertarian
>>
>>8542749
Terfs make shitty dadies.:3
>>
>>8545085
>maintaining traditions
right and how does you being trans fit in here?
>gender is as biological as sex
see you sound like an idiot when you say things like that
>>
>>8545282
>right and how does you being trans fit in here?
It doesn't. Because I have a rare medical condition, anon. Why is it necessary for me to constantly insert myself into the scenario? Why can't I just be talking about the other 99.7% of humanity?

If there's a tradition here that's relevant to me, it's the fact that the Western world has a long history of compassion for people who are ill or disordered. Good enough?

>see you sound like an idiot when you say things like that
Oh, yes, I'M the idiot.

It's called neurology. Gender is a subjective experience, but it arises from your neurology like your sexual orientation does, i.e. it's biological. Go fiddle around with someone's brain and you can fuck up both their gender identity and their sexual orientation. (Just not in a predictable or reliable way.)

Both the right and TERFs have serious problems grasping that. TERFs think gender is an oppressive "social construct" created by males to oppress females. The right thinks gender is a made-up word that's interchangeable with "sex," and yet kids have to play with the right color of toy in order to grow up with the correct gender identity (which they pretend is Not A Thing).

Look closely: those concepts are not fundamentally different. Both believe that sex determines what gender you "really" are, and that your gender identity is thus formed by what society tells you it is. They just disagree on whether that's a good thing.
>>
>>8546227
They won't learn until neuroscience has subsumed psychology, it's wayyy too sexy for the Lacan digesting chan population to believe it's all society's fault homos and trannies exist.
>>
>>8545282
>right and how does you being trans fit in here?
leftists like to think that culture and tradition are just unfortunate baggage left over from the stupid ages that needs to be dismantled as rapidly as possible so that their scientifically informed utopia can be constructed.

But there are a LOT of good ideas in our traditions, they usually work great for the average/majority of people. They also add all the flavor to life that makes it interesting enough to endure.
>>
>>8546227
>it arises from your neurology like your sexual orientation does
See this is where you prove that you are in fact an idiot. If you knew even the basics of neurology you would know it's not as simple as things "arising" from neurology lmfao. You thought affect your brain's neurological make-up just as much as your neurology affects your thoughts, it's a two way street.

Secondly, the gender is used to specifically refer to the non-biological phenomenon of male/female identity. So from a purely linguistics stand-point, you sound like an idiot too.

Didn't read the rest of your post because you are dumb.

>captcha Look Baca
>>
>>8547147
>it's a two way street
That doesn't repudiate my point at all. It's absolutely irrelevant, in fact. I agree that some aspects of trans neurology may be a result of the disorder and not a cause - but again, that's irrelevant to my point and I don't know why you'd think that's a counter-argument.

>gender is used to specifically refer to the non-biological phenomenon of male/female identity
It has been used this way in the past because people believed gender is socially constructed. THAT IS INCORRECT, which was my entire point. Dumbass.
>>
>>8546248
Psychology is pseudo-science and I can't wait for it to die, desu.
>>
>>8542765
Think of chaser as the equivalent to the word creep.

sure women love guys but they call people who are ugly creeps.

so in this case transwomen chase hot guys but dont like chasers because most of them are ugly and/or fat which isnt their type. if "creeps" and chasers were all hot guys there wouldnt be complaining.
>>
>>8542749
Because polarization dictates that the dominant ideology of their lives is the one that will gain the blame for problems. That's why polarization is one of the elite's most potent tools - it makes predictable results, and predictable results allow you to shape events to your liking.

Any other simple questions?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.