[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to aquire a trap gf when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0386.jpg (482KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
482KB, 828x1200px
What's the easiest way to aquire a trap gf when you're a girl? I just want a cute ladyboy to snuggle and cuddle at night.
>>
>>8542115
Basically just inform them that they are yours. I'm not even kidding. Or do you need to know how to identify one?
>>
>>8542115

Not sure about easist, but please don't call transgirls ladyboys :/
>>
>>8542115
>ladyboys
I bet you're popular
>>
>>8542126
I have met a few before but they were only interested in guys, so yeah that would help.
>>8542129
I'm talking about traps here not actual transgirls (though I like them too) I wouldn't bully transgirls by referring to them as such a mean word.
>>
>>8542115
Find a gay or bi mtf and just inform them that you're dating from here on out. They'll diligently follow any directions given be sure to discipline them firmly so that you can maintain contorl and keep them in their place. And if they've been a good girl, then you can reward them with cuddles.
>>
File: IMG_8138.jpg (222KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8138.jpg
222KB, 540x352px
>>8542174
>Spot the autogynephile

Op, if u aren't bait just treat them like a normal woman you want to date.

and for identifying watch for

>tall
>some Adam's apple
>weird voice
>big hands/feet
>not open about her past

But keep in mind that there are plenty of transwomen who none of this applies to, and are really pretty much indistinguishable from cis women .

gl
>>
Kidnap me senpai
>>
>>8542171
Well, I can't really help you with that then.

Either way, this post seems popular enough, just say something about yourself and if some cd trapu likes you, they'll reach out.
>>
>>8542174

>Find a gay or bi mtf

You say this as if it's easy.

How do I achieve this step? Where do cute transgirls even hide?
>>
>>8542444
just go on the trans dating app that the trans computer scientists created.
it is called - oh, wait, nevermind.
>>
>>8542444
find the awkward, shy, skinny dude with long hair, shirts that are too big, and has a slouch to hide boiboobs.
>>
>>8542488

But just how common is this particular combination of traits? What is the statistical likelihood of me encountering such a person in day-to-day life?

cute trans are rare enough as is, and then they go out of their way to hide which makes finding them even harder ;(
>>
>>8542115
strap on and an agressive attitude
>>
>>8542115
>I just want a cute ladyboy to snuggle and cuddle at night.
Repressing lesbian or bi girl who wants to mommy somebody?
>>
File: IMG_8135.jpg (78KB, 460x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8135.jpg
78KB, 460x740px
>>8542501
I live in a small midwestern city and I know plenty of trannies irl, I would imagine there would be tons in a larger city

Maybe you could volunteer at a LGBT center, there might occasionally be normal transwomen your age there.

Or look on dating sites/tinder, a lot of times people will disclose being trans in their bio

really we aren't all that rare, something like 1 in 200 iirc
higher than the average percentage of cops, and you see them all the time

So just watch out for trannies idk
>>
>>8542444
where are u from
>>
>>8542525

>Maybe you could volunteer at a LGBT center, there might occasionally be normal transwomen your age there.

I guess, but I feel like looking for a date at a volunteer-reliant LGBT center would be kind of shitty/selfish of me.

>Or look on dating sites/tinder, a lot of times people will disclose being trans in their bio

tfw too anxious and paranoid to use dating apps

>really we aren't all that rare, something like 1 in 200 iirc

That's higher than I expected, yet just "watching out for trannies" has never worked for me. I don't I've ever seen someone I could identify as a transgirl in my life.

>>8542530

New York, but not the city. Although I am within driving distance.
>>
>>8542554

I don't think I've*
>>
>>8542115
Step 1: Locate egg.
Step 2: Hatch her.
>>
The easiest way is to date me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.