[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. A lil bit of background about me. I live in a very conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gendis.png (29KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
gendis.png
29KB, 400x280px
So. A lil bit of background about me. I live in a very conservative country (south america) and was assigned female at birth with some mild issues that never let me develop my vagina proerly (it doesnt strech as much as it should, I don't have much female hormones, no ovaries because of cysts on them).

Until pretty recently I have always assumed I was a woman, a gay woman but ever since I can remember every time I wore oversized clothes, wore short hair (something I did when I as 14 which issed my mom of) or took any traditional male gender role I have felt gender euphoria. I really can't recall feeling tgender disphoria to a point where it was unvearable.

I am 21 now and I am really unsure about my gender identity... I am fucked until I move on my own. Not even sure if I would start hormones (actually I had some HRT but female hormones because of the medical issues I had when I was born).

Am I fucked? Doomed to live a life where I will never feel comfortable. I ams hort as fuck and have a very femenine face and I would never pas if I was a trans guy...

Fuck everything.
>>
>>8539791
>gender euphoria
This isn't a thing.

If taking on male gender roles makes you happy, take them. You don't need to cut off your tits for that to be a thing. Transitioning would be attempting to alleviate or fix a problem that isn't there.

My advice is to honestly not make a big deal out of it. A lot of AFABs these days are essentially overthinking themselves into feeling uncomfortable about their gender due to the current emphasis being placed on gender identity, especially in queer circles. As a female, who you are and choose to be is what defines womanhood, not the other way around.
>>
>>8539836
>what defines womanhood
It's called DNA.
>>
>>8539791
Medical transition is intended for people with gender dysphoria, and you don't sound dysphoric to me. Transition probably wouldn't be a good idea for you. If you'd be comfortable a gay woman with short hair and dressing in baggy clothes, then do that. Don't let stupid norms get you down or make you feel not like you
>>
>>8539855
DNA doesn't define womanhood, it defines femaleness. Biology doesn't define gender, it defines sex
>>
>>8539869
>femaleness
Literally the same thing as womanhood
>gender
>sex
Same thing

Reality is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>8539885
why do you care, normie cuck? You're just making a big deal over meaningless semantic distinctions.
>>
>>8539885
tfw I can't tell whether you're radfem or altright because they both say that
>>
>>8539791
South America isn't a country sorry
>>
>>8539897
It's the horseshoe theory in action
For example, Sargon of Akkad hates SJW's for denying his right to free speech, but he also wants to ban SJW's from colleges
This is just another example
>>
>>8539895
>meaningless semantic distinctions
That's right, there's no meaning or difference. Yet you give them meaning. It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>8539912
This is the strawman argument in action.
>>
>>8539920
This is a faggot in action
>>
>>8539791
>and was assigned female at birth with some mild issues that never let me develop my vagina proerly (it doesnt strech as much as it should, I don't have much female hormones, no ovaries because of cysts on them).
What issues? Look at your records, don't trust doctors to tell you because this is the kind of thing that gets hidden from people.
>>
>>8539791
You sound intersex to me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.