[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we start banning TERFs from LGBT? They really don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: b1121078ab1884068afae656bc819e42.jpg (454KB, 1468x1888px) Image search: [Google]
b1121078ab1884068afae656bc819e42.jpg
454KB, 1468x1888px
Can we start banning TERFs from LGBT? They really don't have any place here. I'm serious. Get rid of them, mods. Oh wait, I forgot, we're on a website that doesn't care about good moderation and is incubating one of the worst communities on the internet.
>>
>>8539691
I know it. SOMETHING needs to be done about those damned origami fanatics, they're getting out of hand.
>>
File: W2fZ4K5.gif (857KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
W2fZ4K5.gif
857KB, 500x200px
>>8539691
damned crusty jugglers
>>
The word TERF is a libfem creation in order for them to say that they enjoy their kill-all-men Dworkin/Solanis buddies, and all the other associated batshit radfem policies, but they have to put their foot down over those gosh darn trans opinions that go too far

A TERF is just a radfem who doesn't hide it online, and any "good" radfem will probably be seconds away from a privilege discussion on transwomen or assume that blacks are the true leaders of all things LGBT if the conversation goes that way

What you want is less radfems entirely
>>
>>8539691
>Get rid of them, mods

So you're asking for censorship...cuz muh feelings?
kys
>>
>>8539691
Would you ban /clg/ entirely or just turn it into a clone of /lesgen/?
>>
>>8541568
>What you want is less feminists entirely
FTFY
>>
>>8539691

Is the term TERF used against both binary trans-exclusionary AND nonbinary trans-exclusionary?

Or is the latter 'truscum' w/o an official label?
>>
>>8541617
This.

I'd say we should ban every feminist and SJW here but that would make me just as bad as they are.
>>
>>8541628
>but that would make me just as bad as they are.
No it wouldn't. They have their places to spout hate where we're not welcome, we can have ours to be supportive where they aren't.
>>
>>8541617
The problem is that while feminists are (usually) on our side, more and more are letting themselves get radicalized with gateway shit from Tumblrfemmes that are ALSO getting radfem shit repackaged as "intersectional" feminism

2015 is when hating on gay males became acceptable, with 2016 being the year that gay males needed to accept that they enable Thiel and Milo whether we like it or not, with 2017 being the year that it's now time for WHITE gay males to leave entirely, all because of WE WUZ STONEWALL and some mysterious desire to racialize the pride flag, since people are too retarded to understand what a full spectrum of colour implies
>>
>>8541742
It's already starting against mtfs by mainstream feminism, by telling us we used to have male privilege, opening the door to questions about how much we lose and when, if ever.

>since people are too retarded to understand what a full spectrum of colour implies
Hah, no, they are well aware. The whole point is to elevate the victim group to senior status to keep the rest of us in line. Blacks get the same treatment by being told black women are intersectionally oppressed ahead of black men.
>>
File: cartman-i-do-what-i-want.jpg (34KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
cartman-i-do-what-i-want.jpg
34KB, 600x405px
>>8539691
I love it when people say "that oughta be banned! there oughta be a law against that!"

the problem is enforcement.

first, how do we determine who fits the criteria for being banned?

second, how do we ban them?

these people always want to throw huge sums of money at the problem instead of looking for other ways to solve it.

what if you just ignore opinions that you don't agree with?

what if you just choose to walk away from arguments that you can't win?

don't start The War On TERFS

it is unwinnable
>>
File: IMG_0464.png (2MB, 1112x1410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.png
2MB, 1112x1410px
>>8539691
Why is this type of thread never made about men from /pol/ despite you claiming that they allegedly share the same talking points?
>>
>>8541920
/thread
>>
TERFs want transwomen out of women's spaces. Some of you hons just throw on makeup and a dress and march right in claiming to be women, no dysphoria needed.
-legit concern

Anon hons on anon shit website want mean TERFs banned for hurting mah feelings.
-not a legit concern

Kek
t. Trans
>>
>>8541617
>>8541628
>>8541742
You need some xenofeminism.
TERFs need it too. I think we all could do with it.
>>
TERFs are pretty based. The left will tear itself apart.
>>
>>8541975
>statists
>>
>>8541928
>-legit concern
[citation needed]

>t. Trans
We'll have to take your word for that.
>>
>>8541975
>TERFs are pretty based.
kys
>>
>>8541928
>t. deluded hon
>>
>>8541975
>TERFs
>left
most TERFs love capitalist corporate garbage so no
>>
>>8543781
>>8541975
Aren't they just an american conservative thing?
>>
>>8543785
>TERFs
>conservative

what a mixed up, crazy world you live in!
>>
>>8543823
TERFs and altright/MRAs reaching the same conservative conclusions is one of the best examples of horseshoe theory in action
>>
>>8543823
I mean they spout the same stuff as your typical blonde bible thumper but with an anti-woman sort of twisted up "feminism"
It feels as conservative as uncle toms.
>>
>>8543828
>MRAs reaching the same conservative conclusions
When?
>>
>>8543823
TERFs and conservative groups have teamed up many times before.
>>
>>8543823
>>8543785
>>8543847
https://genderispoison.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/sheep-in-wolfs-clothing-womens-liberation-front-wolf-and-its-christian-theocrat-funders/
They're part of the alt right now
>>
>>8543847
really?
when?
is there any evidence to support this or are you just spouting falsehoods?
>>
>>8543857
https://genderispoison.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/sheep-in-wolfs-clothing-womens-liberation-front-wolf-and-its-christian-theocrat-funders/
Even GC sites say so. And the largest terf orgs have been absorbed by alt-right skinhead groups and take their pay and orders from them.
>>
>>8543838
Anything about trans people.

If you want to see for yourself, hop over to r/gendercritical and search for the federalist or breitbart. They defend it by saying right wing outlets are the only ones that "report accurately on trans people", and even though they have a rule against posting conservative sources it's totally unenforced.
>>
>>8543873
alt-right != MRA
>>
>>8543892
They originally come from the same boards, /r9k/ and /pol/.
>>
>>8543892
They have also unironically linked to r/theredpill and r/incels before to support their arguments (which incels actually denounced lmao)
>>
>>8543911
Seriously?

No. Neither came from 4chan boards and MRA != /r9k/ at any rate.

Maybe you're simply using "alt-right" and "MRA" to refer to those two boards though?
>>
>>8543936
The alt-right was a /pol/ invention, made with the intention of spreading their nationalist ideas on reddit.
>>
>>8543925
Thanks for the example how these different things disagree with each other.
>>
>>8543945
They don't disagree with each other, one agrees with the other but the other isn't having any of their shit.
>>
>>8543951
>They don't disagree with each other
Yeah, they do. They are all three very different, MRA more so than the other two. Lack of shared posters and the fact they directly and openly disagree with each other when compared is proof.
>>
>>8543969
>Lack of shared posters
Yeah no I'm pretty sure /r9k/ and /pol/ share quite a bit of their posters with all the whining about degeneracy.
>>
>>8543945
My point is that TERFs support conservative ideas, not that /pol/ and /r9k/ and TRP and MRAs are the same thing. (you can't even directly compare reddit and 4chan, but I used reddit in this example because reddit and tumblr are the radfem hubs, and fuck tumblr.) As far as posting commonality goes, a lot of prolific r/gendercritical users also post in r/the_donald, so take that as you will.
>>
>>8541955
Alien feminism?
>>
>>8546071
Forced meme, has no meaning.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.