[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LG only. Have you ever been hit on by a member of the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: fag[1].gif (285KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
fag[1].gif
285KB, 500x363px
LG only.
Have you ever been hit on by a member of the opposite sex who is aware of your sexual status?
>>
>>8539123
nice bi exclusion you got there
>>
>>8539123
>LG only.
And who's gonna stop me?
>>
>>8539129
I'm bi. Don't be retarded. It isn't relevant for us because we would be able to enjoy it or react to it in a typical way. So I guess the question could be extended to S people for situations where they are hit on by the same sex.
>>
>>8539129
Thanks. Im fishing for stories about creepy CIS people hitting on gays. Not stories about whores being whores.
>>
File: 188884677.png (258KB, 429x353px) Image search: [Google]
188884677.png
258KB, 429x353px
Lesbian here. It's not at all uncommon for guys to either completely disregard your stated sexuality or try to convince you to give them a chance anyway.

A few years ago, I went to Pride to man a booth for an organization I volunteered at.. After my shift was done, I was wandering around on my own, bedecked in rainbow gear, and some guy around my age comes up to me and strikes up a conversation. He was very friendly, a little effeminate, and also wearing rainbow stickers and shit the booths give out, so I assumed he was gay. He invited me to go around Pride with him; I gladly agreed, since I'd been feeling lonely walking through the crowd by myself.

We got on very well, but towards the end of the day we were chatting on a bench when I mentioned something relating to my being a lesbian. He was shocked and asked, really? (I'm chapstick femme, so I don't "look gay" - this reaction isn't entirely uncommon, and that day in particular I was wearing especially feminine clothes.) Was I sure? Oh, damn, he'd been planning on asking me out. I kind of laughed it off and said I'd assumed he was gay - but no, he hastily reassured me, he was straight.

It was awkward after that and he didn't really back off much, so I told him I was going to head home. He insisted on walking me to my car since we were both going in the same direction... I was very flustered and uncomfortable at this point but was too shy back then to give him a hard no. When we got to my car, I said goodbye, but he paused like he was going to say something. The guy smiles at me and jokingly (but not jokingly) says he is still trying to figure out "a way to convince me to go out with him". He wrote his number down on a slip of paper and handed it to me, and I accepted because I just wanted to get the fuck out of there at that point.

As soon as I drove 'round the corner, I crumpled it up and chuckled it out the window.
>>
>>8539223
>He wrote his number down on a slip of paper and handed it to me, and I accepted because I just wanted to get the fuck out of there at that point.
good move. thx for sharing
>>
>>8539146
> bi exclusion
> looking for cis people
do you know what cis means
>>
>>8539223
That's annoying. I never understand those who don't take no for an answer. You have to be forceful about it sometimes. There are people who see women as easily persuaded and the only choice is to be aggressive about it. You might lose them as a friend, but I don't see the point in keeping around someone who doesn't respect you.
>>
File: smoge.jpg (40KB, 736x592px) Image search: [Google]
smoge.jpg
40KB, 736x592px
>>8539223
>straight dude goes to a pride event (a fucking pride event of all places) to hit on lesbians
Breeder holocaust when?
>>
>>8539223
>uncommon for guys
I'd say it's a routine thing. There isn't a single lesbian space online where men aren't catfishing, play acting as lesbians (badly) or doing a drive by "you lezzies would be fixed with a good dicking" kind of comment.
In real life it's easier to avoid men like that but then when it does happen, the awkwardness/scariness factor is a lot worse.
It even happens when I'm out with my gf with the threesome propositions and all that. It's a tiny percentage of men who do this, like <1%, but it still happens way too often. Like you, I generally try to avoid escalating things and try to ignore it or play it off as them joking. I'm a big believer in safety first and worry about muh rights later. My gf is more hot-headed though and will tell disgusting guys to go to hell.
>>
File: 1366260512841.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1366260512841.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>>8539344
>There isn't a single lesbian space online where men aren't catfishing, play acting as lesbians (badly) or doing a drive by "you lezzies would be fixed with a good dicking" kind of comment. In real life it's easier to avoid men like that but then when it does happen, the awkwardness/scariness factor is a lot worse.
Why do they do this? I genuinely don't understand. Stories like these are so common, yet you don't see a parallel commonality of women going out of their way to harass gay men. Lesbians are widely disparaged as hysterical man-haters, but even if that were true across the board - considering how they're treated by men on the regular, could you really blame them?
>>
>>8539741
When men call me a man-hater I just laugh. I don't hate men, but I really have no incentive or reason to like them or coddle their feelings. I really don't give a shit whether they think I hate them. It's actually better if they do think it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.