[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexual men and women, do you feel you'd be with your own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1497483622641.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497483622641.gif
1MB, 480x272px
Bisexual men and women, do you feel you'd be with your own sex more if you were involved in either a) 'the scene' or b) in a city/area with far more LGBT people? For example, London or New York or whatever
>>
Bisexual male. Currently in Australia, travelling around, so there are some pretty homophobic places, as well as places with a strong community/scene. Naturally in the places with more gay people/less stigma, there were way better odds of me finding men I found attractive, who were openly gay/bi, so yeah , more gay sex in the liberal areas, than the other places. And I think I see why people hate bisexuals now...
>>
>>8538881
The opposite, LGBTQIAutist+ is a blight.
>>
>>8538881
Bi mtf and I'd rather be with a man.
>>
>>8538881
Yes definitely. If there were gay bars near me I'd go there rather than normal ones.
>>
>>8538881
As someone in Kentucky, definitely. I'm generally more quiet and masculine so I don't think the judgment of others bothers me so much, but I prefer more feminine/androgynous guys who I assume would have been way more alienated and left this place.

Least, there's definitely not many men who fit what I'm more attracted to, and it gets to be a real turn-off when the only gay interaction I get is being treated like a piece of meat by top-only prison-gay guys.
>>
>>8541377
Daddy
>>
>>8538881
yes
I live in a small town atm and it sucks; I made the mistake to not move in a bigger city when I was younger and I regret it desu
>>
>>8538881
I really don't have a preference between guys and girls. I would probably be in more relationships in general tbqh
>>
Bi cis female in a conservative state, girls have never liked me. I hate men and want nothing to do with them, but they're the only ones who want me and I'm too pathetic to say no because I would rather be miserable with somebody then alone. Agoraphobia doesnt help, though im getting help with it. I don't even like to call myself bi, I just feel like I'm not allowed to be or call myself a lesbian. Im terrified that I will never be able to have a happy relationship with a woman because I didn't have enough self respect to say no to a man and not being a gold star means I'm worthless to the community.
>>
>>8541458
>girls have never liked me. I hate men
So you're a typical mtf who transitioned out of being a man-hater but still can't score with girls. Only cis.
>>
File: wenn31859295.jpg (144KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wenn31859295.jpg
144KB, 600x900px
>>8541458
>girls have never liked me

try an figure out why

>not being a gold star means I'm worthless

maybe don't tell everyone you meet your sexual history

>I didn't have enough self respect

you can work on that
>>
>>8541678
>maybe don't tell everyone you meet your sexual history
Are you defending lying (including white lying) about yourself to get partners? Would you say the same to a trans girl pretending to be cis to pick up cis lesbians?
>>
>>8541711
1. yes
2. no
>>
>>8541766
Why the double standard?
>>
>>8541772
Are you trying to tell me that a trans girl who pretends to be cis is the same as a baby-dyke who was date-raped before she came out?
>>
>>8541845
>pretends to be cis
She doesn't lie or pretend, she just keeps quiet and presents herself as she normally does, identical to a cis girl.

>who was date-raped before she came out
Not applicable to >>8541458
>>
>>8538881
I'd probably be with other males less because the LGBT "community" is too disease-riddled and rife with infidelity to appeal to my standards.

I am married to a man with whom I will spend the rest of my life, but I cannot pretend that the odds weren't that I would have been more likely to find a woman who shares my morals.
>>
>>8541766
>advocates for lying to others to make them have sex with you
You are a legitimately terrible person to betray someone's trust in that way, but I'm sure deep down you know that already if you don't readily accept it already.
>>
>>8542736
And then taking the moral high ground against stealth trannies...
>>
File: 1250970154882.jpg (190KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1250970154882.jpg
190KB, 640x480px
>>8538881
I'm married to a guy and half the appeal when we started dating is that he's not campy gay, which has been my problem with the "scene" ones.

Pretty much every "scene" is cancer that reduces people to an purchasing agent of associated goods and services, because our society wants to make everything about lifestyles consumerism.

BDSM scene? Bunch of fat fucks talking about new leather and not getting any dungeon time. Fighting game scene? Bunch of cunts who can't play for an hour without getting upset, but boy howdy can they buy a bunch of criminally underused sticks. Everything I got out of the LGBT scene was fags with the recommended accessories and zero relationship experience.
>>
>>8541854
Im >>8541458 and while not entirely applicable, one of these reasons I hate men is because I was gangraped by three of them in middle school.

>>8541678
Girls don't like me because I'm autistic and my hobbies aren't ones that girls commonly like or can relate to. I don't know how to talk to girls because I don't know how to do small talk, I just erupt into passionate gibberish about mollusks and videogamen. This is an issue on my part and I realize that. Men will put up with anything they think they can score with, which is why I said girls don't like me. They know better. Also baggage from earlier in life that they don't want to deal with, which is fair.
>>
>>8538881
Hell yeah, bi male, I live in a state with less than a million people in it, and most people who aren't super in the closet are lesbians.
>>
>>8543198
Literally me

I thought I hit the jackpot when my bf (now husband) had absolutely zero desire to be part of any "gay scene/culture". It's a pure toxic environment
>>
>>8543198
>Fighting game scene? Bunch of cunts who can't play for an hour without getting upset, but boy howdy can they buy a bunch of criminally underused sticks.
Off-topic, but, I don't know what the hell kind of fighting game players you're hanging around. At least in SSB Melee, most people who show up to a big event play a good 8+ hours in a row. I imagine it's the same for other fighting games.
>>
>>8545914
Melee is hardly a fighting game, mate. Not an insult, but it doesn't have the same demographics at all. You get a lot less gear sperg in an SSBM fan than you do in, say, MvC. MvC is full of shitfucks who blame their inputs on their sticks. Melee you can do everything with a busted-ass Wavebird if you really want to.
>>
Bi male in Massachusetts. I've traveled a lot and hooked up with people from New Jersey, Cali, Florida and other states and I noticed that being bi is more hidden that you'd expect because those people who arebi usualact straight. One thing is for sure. Alcohol, weed and a comfy couch do the trick
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.