[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transgenderism is naturally occurring >trans have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1476.jpg (154KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1476.jpg
154KB, 900x1166px
>transgenderism is naturally occurring
>trans have been multiplying ever since it became "acceptable" in the public eye

Explain this.
>>
>>8538777
It's self-explanatory.
>>
File: 5901.jpg (79KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
5901.jpg
79KB, 900x629px
>>8538821
If it was self-explanatory why the fuck would I be asking.
>>
>>8538777

Simple. Under extreme pressures to conform along with a dearth of accurate information, few people have both the gumption and circumstances necessary to transition in the past. The rest would spend their lives miserably in silence and ignorance. When the environment is transformed into having a welcoming attitude and a wealth of information, naturally the fullness of the population appears.

Reminder to sage.
>>
>>8538777
Because the latter figure is those who are openly calling themselves trans. People were far more reluctant to do so in the past.
>>
>>8538777
>Explain this
Are you clinically retarded or just (master) baitin'?
>>
>>8538849
Well spoken. Can't forget that hormone therapy also made it worth the grief of public humiliation of coming out as trans. Transgenders were just crossdressing femboys with long hair or looked like drag queens before we had the medical ability to mangle them into almost-women.
>>
>>8538777
There are two kinds of transpeople (not including NB, leave them out for now but keep them in mind later). Those of us who know from the earliest ages, and those who don't until generally much later. No matter your take on Blanchard, I think that much seems pretty agreeable at least.

So that's how. Also, those who are trans but were hiding will become visible all at once, which will seem like a sudden explosion. And finally, some will copycat trying to jump on the bandwagon for money or attention. This is common to any group. Many accuse the NB's of being the latter. I don't believe that's necessarily true, but they are easier for those types of people to hide ~among~.
>>
>>8538887
You're wrong. There aren't two types of transpeople. There are at leas three types of transpeople.
>>
File: Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg (9KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
Eye-roll-liz-lemon.jpg
9KB, 300x201px
>>8538967
alright, lets hear your theory
>>
>>8538777
>why are there so many more gays ever since being gay became socially acceptable? they should stay in the closet where they belong
>>
>>8538848
1. they are less likely to be killed for it
2. they are less likely to become an outcast for it / more likely to find a social circle accepting of them
3. the hormone stuff has made it so that they are *better* than "a man in a dress" which is precisely what they would have been in the past, inevitably.
>>
File: 5900.jpg (87KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
5900.jpg
87KB, 900x629px
>>8539038
Throughout history we see famous figures suffering for their lifestyle when it came to light they're gay. Now give me an example of that occurring with a tranny outside this century.
>>
>>8538849
bump for more transbian fetishist rapist salt
>>
>cacti are naturally occuring
>They only grow/multiply in hospitable environments aka deserts
EXPLAIN THIS LIBERALS OIXZKJNCOHZSDKVJFUCKING CHECKMATE BITCHES

>>8539056
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history or any other simple google search. Also homosexuality/transsexuality has often been conflated in the past, so it's likely that some of the people seen as gay were trans.
>>
>>8539056
Off the top of my head I'd recommend taking a look at societies with "third gender" categories that were stamped out with colonization and the arrival of Christianity.
>>
>>8539065
nice strawman
terfs are out in force today huh
>>
>>8539100
maybe transgender is a patriarchal plot funded by pharmaceutical corporations bent on boosting hormone sales and enforcing gender roles. ie. gay ad/or femenine men are increasingly being pushed to become trannies. just follow the money.
>>
>>8539130
>big pharma
not sure if trolling, but most of us are on generics
>>
>>8538777
>number of openly trans people increases proportionally to social acceptance
truly a mystery
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.