[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/b msm.html Daily reminde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1498981315671.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1498981315671.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

Daily reminder that gay niggers have a 40 percent aids rate.
>>
>>8538770
What's the aids rate for gay wiggers?
>>
You mean African >>>>Americans<<<<<?
Yes we all realize your country is 3rd world, thanks for the reminder though!
>>
>>8538770
What if they are from outerspace?
>>
>>8538798
No, grave robbers have other diseases.
>>
>>8538770
Another reason why niggers are awful and why we should sterilize them and get rid of welfare.
>>
File: smug (2).jpg (26KB, 364x437px) Image search: [Google]
smug (2).jpg
26KB, 364x437px
>>8538770

gay/bi aids DIAGNOSIS in 2015
>black 39%
>white 29%
>latino 27%

gay/bi LIVING WITH AIDS at the end of 2014
>black 31%
>white 42%
>latino 22%
>>
File: smeg.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
smeg.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>8539440
gay/bi aids DIAGNOSIS in 2016
>black 66%
>white 14%
>latino 42%

gay/bi LIVING WITH AIDS at the end of 2017
>black 2%
>white 88%
>latino 10%
>>
>>8539447
>The amount of diagnosis drops for white people but the amount of white people with aids rises

What are you fucking smoking?
>>
>>8539502
its because the blacks are fuckin dying off
>>
>>8538770
>Daily reminder that gay niggers have a 40 percent aids rate.
Idk if you're retarded or can't read or both, because nowhere in that does it say 40% of gay niggers have AIDS. It says 40% of gays who got AIDS were niggers.

>>8539513
At least they have the courtesy to die early, so it's easier to pick out the clean ones.
The white faggots are kept alive by Jewish medical magic so they can keep spreading that shit.
>>
Too bad it wasn't 100% of them!
>>
>>8539569
>The white faggots are kept alive by Jewish medical magic so they can keep spreading that shit.
hiv people who take their medicine properly are actually far less likely to spread the disease
they might even be safer than a random person from grindr
>>
>>8538770
We should all thank black people, without them over half of all the cop jobs would never need to be created.
>>
>>8538785
Being a wigger is aids so 100%
>>
>>8539608
No health class I've ever heard of teaches what "undetectable" means, and it's not even common knowledge. I've literally been to an HIV seminar with my Uni's LGBT group and they never touched on it.

I personally didn't even know there's never been a transmission from someone undetectable until a few months ago when I finally googled it.
>>
>>8541435
There's a first time for everything.
>>
>>8541435
I unironically cannot believe that it is the year 2017 and schools still do not give any sort of education regarding safe sex...
>>
>>8541476
Well, considering that AIDS was created in the laboratory to eliminate fags and niggers, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>8538770
based
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.