[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there a "T" in LGBT? Shouldn't it be looked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498436246348.jpg (112KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498436246348.jpg
112KB, 900x1200px
Why is there a "T" in LGBT? Shouldn't it be looked at as a mental problem ie gender dysphoria? Should schizophrenics be included?
>>
>>8538456
Because being one sex, then the other, means that at at least one point, you're due to be homo. Some even go so far as to start out gay, then turn lesbian. Though most are simply bi all the time anyway.
>>
Historically they were considered to just be super-gay men / butch lesbians, so they got thrown in with LGB for historical reasons.

Schizophrenia doesn't belong because it doesn't imply cross-sex behavior the way homosexuality and being trans do.

Also trans is best treated through transition, making it different than most other mental disorders.
>>
File: 1597.jpg (96KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1597.jpg
96KB, 900x695px
Because once being gay stopped being trendy the degenerates of the world saw the next logical step as dressing in drag and watching anime to emulate women.
>>
>>8538787
I've seen you before...is that a monster from the Power Rangers??? I LOVED POWER RANGERS AS A KID
>>
You're implying that faggotry isn't a mental illness
t.fag
>>
>>8538649
But then you can't make those people believe that transsexuality is any different that antisocial personality disorder, because the antisocial also does best by indulging his condition by far, nor that differentiating between those two the conventional way isn't ginormously unfair in favour of trannies.
>>
>>8538917
It is. But don't nobody ever confused or even thinks psychos and schizophrenia are the same thing. They are both mental disorders but seen and represented as two completely different things.

Where as trannies don't even use the term 'trans right's' they just go with 'gay rights'. Very decieveing
>>
No, Blaire, don't be retarded.
>>
>>8538649

Schizoids are freaks. They have sex with fucking lawn mowers, they should be included in LGBT.
>>
>>8538456
>blah blah mental illness
>Year of Our Lord Two Thousand And Ten And Seven
you know, at some point we have to stop even humoring this phrase. myself included.
>>
File: lq-bait.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
lq-bait.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>8538456
>>8538787
>>
we have this thread all the time. Trannies where there at Stonewall and doesn't make sense to fracture a group still fighting for rights around the globe
>>
>>8538814
It's sister who. He's a really nice gay man who dresses up like a clowny looking nun and goes on Denver local access tv and tells people to be nice to each other. Really nice guy, never identified as trans as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>8538456
Schizophrenia is a non-sexual mental disorder. The inclusion of T in LGBT is because LGBT is just a made up thing for the different groups to show solidarity to each other and there isn't like a "should this be included?" like it's an objective issue, it's just four groups of non-standard people trying to show support for each other.
>>
>>8538456
Can we at least add the Transhumanists? I reeeeaally want cybernetic limbs and nanite infusions to bring me closer to the next step in the evolution of mankind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.