[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we mend the image of transbians? Everybody hates us, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 34

How do we mend the image of transbians? Everybody hates us, even other trans women.

Where does this sheer animosity stem from? Is it homophobia and misogyny?
>>
>>8538011
its the fact that some people expect you to like the other gender. its pretty much homophobia, yeah. its definetly weird though.
>>
It's a specific area of hate from within the wider issue of transmisogyny
>>
>>8538011
we just take over the world tbqhon
>>
>>8538011
because you're just straight males that only want to be girls to fulfill a straight fetish
>>
>>8538093
Case in point. Where do such beliefs come from? Perhaps this is a disgruntled chaser?
>>
>>8538093
that's not remotely true for many mtfs/transbians (i.e. the kind who made this post)
>>
File: 1a843ee8503b1737a2dbcf531f722780.jpg (133KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
1a843ee8503b1737a2dbcf531f722780.jpg
133KB, 1024x723px
i will always hate transbians because one raped me
>>
>>8538166
I'm so sorry anon :( that's totally understandable and I hope you can find healing
>>
>>8538011
it's heterophobia bc transbians are literally heterosexual men who take their cross-dressing fetish to the extreme and then try to invade women's spaces and force their cock on real lesbians.
>>
File: History in a nutshell.jpg (102KB, 1848x285px) Image search: [Google]
History in a nutshell.jpg
102KB, 1848x285px
>>8538011
This wasn't my post, but it's basically spot-on.
>>
File: cwc2.jpg (117KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
cwc2.jpg
117KB, 450x600px
>>8538011
You can start by not using anime pics anymore. They're not representative of you. You're not cute little asian girls, you're ugly white man hons. Here is a pic that better captures the transbian spirit.
>>
File: 2cfdflgoyo4z.png (1MB, 785x808px) Image search: [Google]
2cfdflgoyo4z.png
1MB, 785x808px
>>8538302
I used to vehemently disagree with people like you, but after seeing instances such as pic related, I've changed my stance somewhat.

I believe it's vitally important that cis les voices aren't suppressed and that they have their own spaces. I think other transbians should be very conscious of coming off as "invaders" and should aim to respect their boundaries.

However, I refuse to believe there's no way we can reach some sort of mutual understanding and learn to coexist peacefully. Less like 'invaders' and more like ''guests' on their best behavior. After all, you outnumber us by quite a bit.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about straight trans women though?
>>
File: traps are gay.jpg (26KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
traps are gay.jpg
26KB, 480x500px
No, here's the reason. It's not transmisogyny, misogyny, homophobia, anything. It's a fundemental misunderstanding of the reason trans lesbians are trans, and also lesbians. The reason people think we are trans lesbians is due to a dominance factor. As men, we are perhaps "beta", virgins, and yet still wanting of women. While we exhibit AGP, we decide to transition, maintaining our love for women and femininity, and we're misconstrued as being predatory in nature: straight gross men transitioning purely as a last ditch attempt at getting pussy.

In reality, AGP manifests purely as a love (and often sexualized love) for oneself as a woman. The transbians that represent us however, on TV, on these boards, etc, are not really trans. They are in fact transitioning purely out of sexual interest, not because they love themselves as a girl (AGP), nor because they are TruTrans HSTS Pure Girls (tm), but because they are in fact fetishists, and often predatory men.

It is difficult to distinguish between AGP and predatory straight men, but easy to tell an HSTS from an AGP (one doesn't like girls).

t. transgirl who loves both men and women
>>
>>8538354
>I refuse to believe
Maybe you should stop refusing. If you truly aim to respect lesbian boundaries, you'll accept their "no" and leave them alone. Right now, you're no different than any other straight men who takes "no" as a challenge. "No" isn't maybe. It's not "well maybe if I'm really nice" or "well maybe if she realizes I'm not like the other guys" It's just "no". Go away. Leave us alone.
>>
>>8538362
Also, I'd add it's much easier to tell in real life. Truly trans AGP people (those that absolutely love and potentially sexualize themselves as women) will put effort into being women. They will not stand out, be ugly hons, be disgusting. Gross men will be, because they want ***status***, not to be a woman. Transbians that are truly AGP aren't predatory, because it's self-focused (-auto- gnyphilia), it's looking in the mirror, not at other women.
>>
>>8538362
>ut because they are in fact fetishists, and often predatory men.
So you acknowledge the freaks exist. But what's the difference? How would I even tell? They all look the same to me. They all act the same. They're creepy hypersexual dudes who won't take no for an answer. Some of them are more subtle about it, but all of them are really after the same stuff. I fail to see a difference.
>>
File: tH8aj (1).jpg (123KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
tH8aj (1).jpg
123KB, 452x640px
>>8538337
>You can start by not using anime pics anymore.
No deal. I'd rather remain hated.

>you're ugly white man hons
I'm half black, qt, and passing.

Also you severely underestimate cute anime girls. A cute anime girl is capable of representing anything; battleships, deadly viruses, deceased Russian dictators, you name it.
>>
>>8538337
Who is this delicious Lolita?
>>
>>8538394
Niggers can't be qt. Checkmate Christians. Anime girls can't represent niggers because niggers will never be qt.
>>
>>8538388
>They all look the same to me.

HSTS look like women
AGP look like men
>>
>>8538380
I wish the agp meme would die.
>>
>>8538402
Caitlyn Jenner. She used to go by Bruce.
>>
>>8538388
Because you won't even notice people like me, that's just it. You have the knowledge of transbians being disgusting freaks because they stand out. People like me won't even approach you because, well I'm already in a relationship with a woman, but moreover we don't transition for the sole purpose of sexual (it's part of the complexity of AGP though). We won't approach you, force our dick on you, anything, because all we want is to be women and to be left alone.

Hmm, as an analogy, some have the idea vegans are very annoying, egotistical losers that constantly butt into every conversation unrelated to their veganism. It's a form of conformation bias; in reality you pass vegans every day that just want to quietly go about eating vegan only foods and you'll never notice them hence the misconception.

In short, not all transbians are creepy hypersexual dudes, but the ones that aren't, you'll never even notice in the first place.

>>8538413
AGP is a very real and very accurate thing.
>>
>>8538412
What if they all look like men, anon. What now?
>>
>>8538420
>AGP is a very real and very accurate thing.
Reading tea leaves is a very real and very accurate thing.
Go step on a lego.
>>
>>8538420
>Because you won't even notice people like me, that's just it.
>I'm already in a relationship with a woman
I see you in LGBT spaces. It's the heterosexual couple where one of them is a tranny.
>>
>>8538370
>If you truly aim to respect lesbian boundaries, you'll accept their "no" and leave them alone.
Right. If a space is for AFABs only, I'll gladly respect that.

>>8538403
What about black anime girls?
>>
>>8538432
What reason to you have to refute AGP? Reading tea leaves doesn't seem to have any comparitive value to AGP, I don't understand the analogy you're making.

>>8538439
That's fine then, leave them to go on about their business, I see no problem.
>>
>>8538444
>Right. If a space is for AFABs only, I'll gladly respect that.
The rest of your tranny family won't. This is why nobody likes transbians. We're not even allowed to have lesbian spaces anymore. It's why transbians are hated but people are reluctant to say anything. Nobody can fight a 6'3" linebacker "femme"
>>
>>8538444
>What about black anime girls?
Dark-skinned anime girls aren't black. They don't have black hair. They don't have black features.
>>
>>8538449
agp is as scientific as any other pseudoscience. It's only on this board that it has a cult following. I thought it was amusing when it was used as an insult a few years ago, but now it's just a cancer blight. ugh
>>
>>8538464
>picking a less specific descriptor
This is why nobody likes creepy predators**
Why would you decide all transbians are terrible based off the action of a few? We cannot control other transbians.

>>8538475
That's still not any good reasoning. AGP is autogynphilia anon, it's proposed as one of the two typologies of trans women, the other being MtFs. Blanchard states should one be non-homosexual transexual, they are AGP and experiencing of autogynphilia the (often sexualized, but not always) self satisfaction and general attraction to oneself as a female. This defines a very well based and common set of character traits in people experiencing AGP and also provides a convenient "lens" if you will for looking at a discussion like this through, as we can clearly define and separate HSTS, AGP and predatory straight cismales pretending to be trans to pray on cis lesbian spaces.
>>
File: CMGtxe3W8AE07yg.jpg (36KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
CMGtxe3W8AE07yg.jpg
36KB, 600x374px
>>8538471
Confirmed for not watching enough anime

>>8538464
Just from this thread you can tell that there are many trans women that are disgusted by the aggressive actions of the hons you're talking about. The moral as usual is that generalizations are bad.
>>
>>8538486
>the other being MtFs
HSTS*
>>
>>8538486
Separating trans women by orientation is wrong though. Blanchard has no credit in the scientific community on transgender issues.
>>
>>8538420
i agree and fit in this catagory
>>
>>8538502
>Separating trans women by orientation is wrong though
Why? This is less about individual orientation and more about categorizing the non-homosexuals alone as generally experiencing of a common phenomena.
>>
>mtfs are often animefags who love vidya
>biological women are not in comparison
ok why
>>
>>8538464
>We're not even allowed to have lesbian spaces anymore
Trannies aren't technically lesbians.
They are a unique orientation.
Stop calling yourselves lesbians.
Transbians is fine but when you move in on lesbian spaces and hit on cis lesbians while shaking your dicks at them you are going to alienate them.
Just create your own spaces and sexually harrass each other.
We don't want you.
>>
>>8538512
because male socialization, and because mtfs pre-transition are often the nerdy loner type
>>
>>8538486
>>8538492
>The moral as usual is that generalizations are bad.
The moral is that men are unwilling to take responsibility for their own behavior. Leave and take your AGPs with you. Everyone will like you better that way.

We will continue to be afraid of 6'3" transbians who won't take no for an answer. They look no different from any of you, so you will continue to be hated, because you, like the rest of the creeps, won't leave women alone.
>>
>>8538512
Many MtFs were loners as children and naturally gravitated to solitary hobbies such as anime and video games, often as a means of escapism.
>>
>>8538521
>move in on lesbian spaces and hit on cis lesbians while shaking your dicks
this has less to do with being an mtf lesbian and more to do with being a terrible human being
>>
>>8538521
This. Create transbian spaces. Invite but don't pressure lesbians to attend.
>>
>>8538530
We are not a collective nor a hivemind anon. As a cis woman you know in your heart you too cannot control the actions of those who do immoral things as fellow cis women. In reality we are individuals. I am a 5'9, 110lbs trans girl who does her best to pass when girlmoding and does not insert herself into any spaces she is not welcome (I've in fact ceased involvment with the LGBT community almost entirely due to disillusion). We cannot "leave" because we aren't anywhere already. I leave women alone and so do the rest of us, it's now up to you to stop generalizing and recognize the issue at its core.
>>
>>8538011
By going stealth, entering lesbian spaces, and acting completely normal, then coming out way later after everyone has already accepted you as their female friend.
>>
>>8538551
>As a cis woman
I'm not a cis woman, I'm just a woman.

You're not even here as you say, so why does it even matter? I'm going to keep generalizing because every single transbian I've met is a mega creep. Create transbian containment spaces. Leave lesbians alone.
>>
>>8538530
>The moral is that men are unwilling to take responsibility for their own behavior.
I don't have to take the responsibility for the actions of other trans lesbians, I'm my own person.

However, I'm aware of their actions, and using that knowledge I do my best to make sure I don't make cis lesbians upset or feel uncomfortable. Believe it or not, not all lesbian hate us, and we are actually welcome in some places.
>>
>>8538568
lol
>>
>>8538571
I think it's pointless OP, victim mentality at its finest

>stop doing thing
>I dont, and try my best to discourage those that do things
>y-yeah well youre still a piece of shit for the sexual orientation you are anyway!
>>
So it's very clear why cisbians hate us. What about straight trans women? Is it just because they see us the same way? What reason do they have to view us as "creepy fetishists"?
>>
>>8538568
> we're not cis, we're normal!
>>
>>8538551
>>8538551
You're too thin girl. Please try and stay above an underweight bmi. Gain ten pounds AT LEAST. 15 to 20 would be much better.
>>
>>8538542
This is just as ridiculous as "creating" "black lesbian spaces" or "fat lesbian spaces", and inviting white lesbians or skinny lesbians to attend. No white people or skinny people are going to show up because it's not their space.
>>
>>8538557
Don't do this. I've seen transbians try. They just come across as really creepy. Then when people clock them, they get really triggered and pitch a fit.
>>
>>8538591
When I start hormones, I dont want weight now because it'll go to the places i dont want.
>>
>>8538571
>Believe it or not, not all lesbian hate us, and we are actually welcome in some places.
So you don't care anyway, why ask?

>>8538590
I am normal.

>>8538596
>No white people or skinny people are going to show up because it's not their space.
Good. You guys should start taking notes.
>>
>>8538603
>>8538591
>>8538551
>not even on hormones
>thinks he's doing lesbians a favor by not invading lesbians spaces
The delusion is strong in this one
>>
>>8538598
>I've seen transbians try

Do you know what "stealth" means?
>>
>>8538615
I don't think Im doing you any favours. I think I'm not a creepy fetishist and youre being disingenous for calling me so, I also dont think I owe you any favours based on my sexuality.
>>
>>8538611
>Good. You guys should start taking notes.

Lesbian spaces aren't "cis lesbian spaces" outside this website and a few Reddit subs.
>>
>>8538603
You're severely underweight. That's really unhealthy and dangerous. Just eat a little more. It won't hurt your transition. It might actually hurt your transition if you're too underweight when you start.
>>
>>8538617
Yeah. It's when trannies want everyone to pretend they're not trans. It's really obvious and really creepy.

>hey girls!
>what kind of vagina does everyone have?
>I'm on my period xD

All the while "she" looks like a more virile version of Bruce Jenner with a 5 o'clock.
>>
>>8538630
Im fine lol dw about it
maybe ill die of skeleton disease and finally be free of being just such a painful burden to these poor oppressed cis lesbians anyway
>>
>>8538626
Aka "No we're not going to respect lesbian boundaries or wishes". OP this is why nobody likes transbians. You can start by getting this creepy man to fuck off.

>>8538620
>I think I'm not a creepy fetishist
That's not entirely up to you. If that was the case, there would be no creepy fetishists. Creepy men never think they're creepy.
>>
>>8538611
>So you don't care anyway, why ask?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Why ask if I don't care about cis lesbians having their own spaces? You were the one forcing that narrative of me "trying to sneak into women's spaces" in the first place. The opening post wasn't even targeting lesbians specifically, though I do value your input for this thread.
>>
>>8538611
>I am normal.
yeah, you're right, but if you say "trans people and normal people" you come off as a massive twat, just like if you said "disabled people and normal people", or "black people and normal people".

"cis" exists because it's 1) the logical opposite of the trans- prefix and 2) a convenient way to talk about people who are not trans. it's an identifier, not an identity. you can say you're not cis all you want, but you're still cis (a concept you should be familiar with, since it applies to trans people too)
>>
File: 1495340977103.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [Google]
1495340977103.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>8538651
>That's not entirely up to you
nor you
goodness me you're really going out of your way to find the most benign thing to bully here aren't you
>>
>>8538657
Why ask if you don't care about putting any effort into mending the image anyway?
>How do we mend the image of transbians?
Well you're not going to bother, so why ask?

>>8538659
No "cis" comes with the implication of a gender identity. I don't believe in gender identity. Take your cult beliefs elsewhere. It's just woman.
>>
>>8538011
Don't bother, just distance yourself from the /lgbt/ """"""""community""""""""" and try to make the most out of life. Go make friends with girls IRL.

It probably does stem from both but really just look at this thread. There's not a shred of empathy to be found, kinda proof this board is 90% men if you ask me.
>>
>>8538669
>Not on hormones
>feel entitled to lesbian spaces
>no I'm not creepy because I say so

I think we're done here. Open and shut case, Johnson. You can keep wondering why people don't like transbians. God knows I've tried.
>>
File: fuckdown.jpg (143KB, 640x781px) Image search: [Google]
fuckdown.jpg
143KB, 640x781px
>>8538634
>It's when trannies want everyone to pretend they're not trans. It's really obvious and really creepy.
>All the while "she" looks like a more virile version of Bruce Jenner with a 5 o'clock.
>>8538651
>You can start by getting this creepy man to fuck off.
>Creepy men never think they're creepy.

I have to deal with creepy men every time I go out, and I count on cis women to be there to save a ho. And I'd be there to help their asses out too. None of what you're saying applies to me. So don't assume the relationships and dynamics I have with my friends.
>>
File: 1491347159138.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491347159138.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>8538691
>>feel entitled to lesbian spaces
proof? I don't go to lesbian spaces and I feel those should be left entirely to cis women. You're just making things up now, about a small innocent trans girl who is already commited to a cis woman anyway and is uninterested in you or your spaces.

This kinda reminds me of fragile masculinity right, where big insecure men pick on innocent feminists to make themselves feel better. You're like reverse of that, fragile femininity.
>>
File: 1358547523392.jpg (68KB, 338x506px) Image search: [Google]
1358547523392.jpg
68KB, 338x506px
>feminine emotional instability and desire for attention/validation combined with male-socialized entitlement
>typically have at least one mental illness in addition to being transgender
>high rate of autism
>most don't pass and are extremely unattractive

Is there any worse combination?
>>
File: 1487840613672.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487840613672.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>8538680
>Why ask if you don't care about putting any effort into mending the image anyway?
>Well you're not going to bother, so why ask?
Well, if the answer of why people despise us so much is because of the uncouth behavior of certain trans lesbians, then I'm not quite sure what could even be done. We can't control other transbians.

Your proposal of separating us won't help because you and I both know they won't stop.
>>
>>8538698
>tfw some guy was being a creepy asshole to you and your 5'2" friend is all like "want me to go beat him up?"

It's a good feel. I'm convinced most of the people in these threads don't have friends or healthy social lives.
>>
>>8538698
>I count on cis women to be there to save a ho
Of course you do. I bet they pat themselves on the back for being so cool and progressive and having a special pet tranny.

>>8538701
>proof?
You're not doing anyone any favors by not going where you're not supposed to be.

Also
>5'10"
>small innocent trans girl
Top kek
>>
>>8538680
do you have a problem with the term "straight" existing too? should it be normal people and homosexuals?
>>
>>8538708
Create transbian spaces. Ask transbians to attend. Tell transbians to stop demanding entry to lesbian spaces. We've given you a lot of advice, you won't take any of it because you want the answer to be "nothing, we don't hate you, you is perfect".
>>
>>8538714
Nope. But I don't mind calling them normal either. Trannies need to realize hurt feelings aren't an axis of oppression.
>>
>>8538713
>You're not doing anyone any favors by not going where you're not supposed to be.
I'm not doing you any favours. I'm not doing you any injustices. I'm just going on about my life. You just accused me of feeling entitled to lesbian spaces, show how that is true or explain why there is any validity behind your statement no?

5'9, dont see how my height is relevant to my innocence but in my country average female height is less than 4 inches shorter lol
>>
>>8538011
Basically it's not really our fault people hate us.

People are just transphobic.

If cis lesbians want to have cis-only spaces then that's literally exactly the same as having white-only spaces or abled-only spaces. It means the people there are incredibly shitty and probably deserve anything you can do to disrupt them.
>>
>>8538733
>If cis lesbians want to have cis-only spaces then that's literally exactly the same as having white-only spaces or abled-only spaces.
There's nothing wrong with any of these and you should respect them

t. >>8538362

people are allowed to have genital preferences
>>
>>8538705
let's take a look at those arguments, shall we?
>feminine emotional instability and desire for attention/validation
oh I get it, you're a misogynist
>typically have at least one mental illness in addition to being transgender
yeah, that's usually true, but shouldn't be a reason to hate someone. if you think it is, you should work on your empathy
>high rate of autism
does autism mean "people I don't like"? if so, go back to /v/. if not, and you're referring to the *correlation* between trans and autism in men, see above
>most don't pass
unfounded anecdotal claim, see: toupee fallacy
>and are extremely unattractive
subjective, and also not their fault they don't live up to conventional feminine beauty standards
>>
>>8538740
>there's literally nothing wrong with any of these

well ok I guess I can discard all of your opinions then.
>>
>>8538727
>average female height is less than 4 inches shorter lol
4 inches is a lot... I'm less than 4 inches shorter than you and I'm considered a giant among women. Women ask me to reach for stuff on the tall shelves. People recommend I model because of how tall I am. You're by no reasonable metric a "small trans girl". You're a giant man.
>>
>>8538745
>well ok I guess I can discard all of your opinions then.
well ok I guess I can discard all of your opinions then.

wow this sure is a fun way to have an open discussion about issues, anon
>>
>>8538733
No, it means you should just leave them to be sad pitiable people that should be left to their misery. Do what I'm going to do after this post and exit out of this place altogether.
>>
>>8538746
>has now simply resorted to just bickering over who is taller than who
jesus christ
>>
>>8538743
oh I get it, you're from Tumblr.

I don't even hate transwomen, I can just recognize the combination of factors that makes them difficult and unlikable.
>>
File: ZgwIASL.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZgwIASL.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>8538335
thread should have ended here, now it's a dumpster fire. have fun arguing, terfs and trannies, i'm out
>>
>>8538335
This might be shallow, but there's no way I could be friends with someone like this. It's not the fact that she doesn't see me as a potential or desirable partner, but the fact that it's a consequence of her not seeing me as a woman. I'll know in the back of my head that she'll always see me as a danger to her, and that's dangerous for ME and my mental health. The only thing you can do is cut those kinds of people out of your life and find people who you can be safe around.
>>
File: 1489531416547.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1489531416547.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>8538718
I'm all for that and if I found such a space I'd give it a shot, but like I said, it just doesn't work. Look at /tlg/, it dies quickly every time.

If the only way for us to be accepted is apparently to be out of sight and out of mind, then we're probably shit out of luck, because that just isn't realistic.
>>
>>8538753
>bickering over who is taller
just breaking the trannie out of his delusion f a m. I do my part, do you do yours?
>>
Cis male here. I know Cara is hated around here but her idea that most "lesbian" trans women here and on reddit still have masculine personality traits due to masculine "socialization" (do dorks get socialized?) is complete common sense.

The only reason cis women rarely tend to say this explicitly (like >>8538335) is because they'd feel guilty if they did, because it would feel cruel.

Evidently she was wrong that they don't exist in real life, see >>8538354 and the "mmmmmm" stuff from last thread.

The fundamental problem is that they haven't completely rid themselves of their masculinity, if that's even possible after some stage (hence the importance of age of transition). The ones that have, don't get mistreated.
>>
>>8538011
I dont care about transbians that are open to dating everyone, its the ones that will only date other mtf's that get to me. its a disgusting form of agp, sexism and fetish ruling someones life.
>>
>>8538791
>just breaking the trannie out of his delusion f a m
you've completely missed the central point and have resorted to reasoning 4 inches as some sort of all-encompassing proof of non-innocence based off of anecdotal evidence about being in the supermarket. lmao desu
>>
>>8538782
You could create such a space if you really gave a shit about mending the image. But you don't really. Trannies have a mental illness. Their mental illness makes it impossible for them to respect women's boundaries. They can't bear the thought of being different or away from women. It's why they are hated. It's why their image cannot be mended. Their mental illness makes it impossible for them.
>>
>>8538747
i mean you're just pathetic and self-hating and racist on top of that, I was only pointing that out, I never wanted to have a discussion lmao
>>8538748
nah, TERFs contribute to the deaths of trans women.

Not letting them have their little meeting is the least I can do in return.

Down with cis people basically
>>
>>8538806
>You could create such a space if you really gave a shit about mending the image.
I have no idea how I would even go about such a thing. You're right though, I could hardly give a shit if a few ass ravaged people on the web hated me for my sexuality, I was just curious was all.
>>
File: 1491201980796.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1491201980796.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>8538816
>w-woah hold on a minute there, I was only insulting you, I definitely don't have any reasoning behind it so dont come at me like that bro!
>>
>>8538802
You're not a small innocent trans girl, anon. You're a giant creepy straight man. Or a giant creepy normal man, if you prefer that. You're not a girl. You're not small. You're not "innocent". Nobody on 4chan is "innocent". You're a disgusting, delusional fetishist. It's why people are afraid of you. Not because of homophobia, not because of misogyny. It's just you.
>>
>>8538800
yeah, mtf here, I've experienced male socialization. it's not exactly a radical idea. but I work to unlearn the toxic parts, and part of that is not intruding on lesbian spaces that don't want me there and allowing women to speak. I'm very suspicious of trans women who don't do this (and surprise surprise, so are cis women).
>>
>>8538829
>You're not "innocent". Nobody on 4chan is "innocent".
pot, meet kettle
>>
>>8538829
I also agree it's not because of homophobia or misogyny. You're making things up again desu. I am innocent though.

>blah blah more generalizing statements and insults without any logical underlying reasoning

goodness me you're all the same, radfem, communist, anti sjw, whatever
>>
File: 1381538016895.jpg (43KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
1381538016895.jpg
43KB, 442x319px
>>8538816
>TERFs contribute to the deaths of trans women.
I'm holding a vigil for all the trans women slain by those evil TERFs in cold blood.
>>
>>8538830
>womanly behavior would just let themselves get trampled over and be insulted and not speak up unless they are asked to

:^)

doing great at unlearning that male socialization here
>>
File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>>8538801
>people say you can't date cis lesbians
>date trans lesbians instead
>people say you can't do that either
Am I supposed to be alone forever or
>>
>>8538842
I don't claim to be innnocent, anon. I'm not delusional.

>>8538844
>facts
>but that doesn't make any sense!!
>you're all the same, radfem, communist, anti sjw, whatever
Sometimes you have to wonder what the common denominator is in all those interactions (spoiler: it's you)
>>
Should they just get frontal lobe lobotomy as treatment?
>>
>>8538856
yeah you've just continuously repeated the same thing over again, each time your justifications for it get thinner and thinner

like before you had all this massive reasoning behind the general actions of AGP, and now it's boiled down to four inches. The common denominator is people who radically generalize out of defensiveness (u)
>>
>>8538816
>TERFs contribute to the deaths of trans women.
Not as much as trans women contribute to their own deaths.
>>
File: 1599.jpg (128KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1599.jpg
128KB, 900x1166px
>>8538011
>look at me, im trans just like the rest of you, tee hee
>oh except the part where I WANT TO USE MY FUCKING MALE GENITALIA TO PENETRATE YOUR DUDEPUSS HAHA LOOK HOW TRANS I AM

Transbianism is just trap fetishism taken to a new extreme, I challenge any transbeenie to come forward and say they wouldn't prefer another tranny.
>>
>>8538846
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm not saying there aren't parts of female socialization that are detrimental, too. But you can't say that not allowing women to speak is toxic male socialization, while allowing you to speak is stereotypical female socialization.
>>
>>8538874
cis people need to be exterminated desu
>>
>>8538874
> trans suicide is the problem
> rejects trans women
really makes you think
>>
>>8538854
>what exists between both of the extremes
it's almost like bi/pan woman dont exist or something???

I also dont have a problem with trans chicks dating other trans, its just when they ONLY date other trans woman because theyre better than cis woman and they wanna touch dicks together.
>>
>>8538867
>The common denominator is people who radically generalize out of defensiveness
That's everyone, man. Human beings excel in pattern recognition. Everyone generalizes for all sorts of reasons, especially defensiveness.
>>
>>8538875
Why the hell would I prefer a trans woman when I'm a lesbian? I'm not AGAMP.
>>
>>8538891
>its just when they ONLY date other trans woman because theyre better than cis woman and they wanna touch dicks together.
What's wrong with that? Let the creepy men have their fun. What business is it of yours?
>>
>119 replies
>25 posters
wew lad
>>
>>8538891
Personally I'd really like to date another trans women because I feel like she'd be able to really understand me.
>>
>>8538891
>it's almost like bi/pan woman dont exist or something???

Cis women would never allow us to co-opt bisexuality/pansexuality. The only sexuality allowed to us is "male homosexuality" (relationships with chasers) or AGAMP (relationships with other trans women).
>>
>>8538879
your post doesn't make much sense.

Trans women don't have male socialization.

They have trans women's socialization.

Trans women speaking out against injustice and exclusion is the exact same as black women speaking out against injustice and exclusion. There is nothing male about it. We are women. We belong in women's spaces. Cis people denying this doesn't make this true. They don't have more of a claim to femininity and womanhood just because they are cis lmao.

This idea that there is such a thing as "female socialization" that is all inclusive of cis women is born from the minds of rich white TERFs who think they are the "default" and everything that is not like them is just a deviation from the norm.
>>
>>8538875
Most trans women would never ever want to penetrate.
>>
>>8538904
>Let the creepy men have their fun.
I never thought of it that way.

but its on the same page as "let kkk members have their meetings" it doesn't address the root issue that leaks out into other aspect of their lives that would effect me, making it my business. Shit like propogating sexism towards both other transfems (being gross men) or that cis woman are lesser than transfems
>>
File: 1368156620768.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368156620768.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>8538890
>you have to date us and let us into your secret woman-only clubs or it's your fault when we kill ourselves
>>
>>8538921
>They have trans women's socialization
Unless you were raised as a trans woman for some bizarre reason, no, you have/had male socialization. Society only allows two gender roles. The socialization you have differs based on your intersections, sure, but in the end there are two genders.

No, there's nothing "male" about speaking out against injustice and exclusion. The "male" part is writing off everything cis women (esp. cis lesbians) who don't agree with you have to say on the subject as TERFy and transphobic, or insisting you belong in spaces by and for cis lesbians when you don't. Especially since trans-inclusive lesbian spaces exist and are increasingly common. Also, nothing's stopping us from creating trans lesbian only spaces.
>>
File: 1369805292663.jpg (20KB, 315x282px) Image search: [Google]
1369805292663.jpg
20KB, 315x282px
>>8538921
>We are women. We belong in women's spaces.
No, you are mentally ill men. You belong in mentally ill men's spaces.
>>
>>8538930
>it doesn't address the root issue that leaks out into other aspect of their lives that would effect me, making it my business.
>Shit like propogating sexism towards both other transfems (being gross men) or that cis woman are lesser than transfems

The fact that you're more worried about these near-mythical concepts, than actual creepy men who I have to put up with on the regular, is kind of weird to me. Are you sure you're cis? These sound like trans women's concerns.
>>
>>8538930
I'm not that ideological. I'm willing to settle for getting creepy men to leave me alone at this point. They can do whatever they want with one another. In fact, I encourage it.
>>
>>8538910
>Cis women would never allow us to co-opt bisexuality/pansexuality.
says fucking who?

>>8538909
but thats flawed, because they can
>>
>>8538921
Want to know how I know you're physically gross, domineering and masculine?

We're arguing about personality traits, and you're predictably avoiding the subject and changing the discussion to politics.
You can "speak out against injustice" in female ways, or, like you, in distinctly male ways.
>>
>>8538930
>cis woman are lesser than transfems
I'm cis and have literally never heard a transwoman propose or propagate this except the Tumblr faggot in this thread.
>>
>>8538935
>ITT everyone justifies their hatred of trans lesbians
>"the problem isn't a problem", says part of the problem
>>
>>8538949
>but thats flawed, because they can
who can what
>>
File: 1636.jpg (81KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
1636.jpg
81KB, 900x695px
>>8538898
>le made-up acronyms dank meme

Nope.

>>8538925
>>8538909
These are contradictory statements, also I can tell by how you write your posts that you live vicariously as le bretty gurl through anime, I can only imagine what atrocity you've amounted to on the exterior. Bad news.
>>
>>8538958
ive hung around /lgbt/ too long obviously
>>
>>8538939
>Unless you were raised as a trans woman for some bizarre reason, no, you have/had male socialization.

are you saying trans women and men respond the same way to this socialization aimed at men?

Because that's just not true lol.

>The "male" part is writing off everything cis women (esp. cis lesbians) who don't agree with you have to say on the subject as TERFy and transphobic, or insisting you belong in spaces by and for cis lesbians when you don't.

apply this argument to black women and white spaces and you will see how fucked up it is.

>>8538956
There is no personality trait a cis woman would have that would cause the people around her to deny her womanhood. If you want to argue that any particular personality trait makes one more of a man or more of a woman then I guess that just makes you extremely sexist and not really in a position to speak on these matters anyway, since you hate cis women as well.
>>
>>8538963
soz that was confusing. Cis woman can understand trans women struggles and empathize. Its in the same vein that someone can understand my struggles without having to suffer from that exact bullshit. all it takes is empathy, time and understanding.
>>
>>8538956
>if you disagree with me, you're physically gross
>"feminist" using beauty standards to judge people
>>
File: 116646464.png (49KB, 660x310px) Image search: [Google]
116646464.png
49KB, 660x310px
>all personality traits that a transfem can display can also be displayed in cis woman without it effecting their legitimacy of being a woman
>denying this is innately sexist.

it's that simple
>>
File: Smugina.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Smugina.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8538970
>If you want to argue that any particular personality trait makes one more of a man or more of a woman then I guess that just makes you extremely sexist and not really in a position to speak on these matters anyway, since you hate cis women as well.

TERFs are actually gender essentialists at heart, they know the truth, that women are inherently more safe, kind, and nurturing than any AMAB person ever could be.
>>
>>8538982
uwu
>>
File: 1495242046011.jpg (112KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495242046011.jpg
112KB, 550x800px
>>8538964
>These are contradictory statements
How are they contradictory? Just because I want a trans gf doesn't mean I'd penetrate her or make her penetrate me

>also I can tell by how you write your posts that you live vicariously as le bretty gurl through anime
So? And I suppose you live vicariously as some creepy drag queen nun.

>I can only imagine what atrocity you've amounted to on the exterior
Nope, I'm qt!
>>
>>8538970
>There is no personality trait a cis woman would have that would cause the people around her to deny her womanhood.
You're so obviously in denial, deliberately pretending not to see what's right in front of your nose. Cis women are socialized as women. Transbians are socialized as men, and evidently from their personality traits, never transcend that. Why are you changing the subject to cis women?

>that just makes you extremely sexist and not really in a position to speak on these matters anyway, since you hate cis women as well.
You're hallucinating something I haven't said and reacting hysterically to it, shows that my point hit deep. Nice psychological defense mechanisms.
>>
>>8538976
I completely agree. I guess I feel like an MtF x MtF couple could get over that quicker though.
>>
>>8538978
I am not a feminist, or whatever you are. No ideology blinds me from seeing obviously male-contexualized people as male.
>>
>>8538982
Au contraire, I genuinely believe men are just as capable of being as good as women. It's just the current reality socializes them into entitled monsters. I'm not willing to sacrifice my own well being to put up with that right now.
>>
>>8538999
>Transbians are socialized as men

trans lesbians and trans women in general are socialized as women. Trans women, in particular. They are socialized differently from cis women. Just how black women are socialized differently from white women. It's just a particular type of female socialization that is definitely not male socialization. It's more harmful than anything a cis woman can ever go through actually.

>evidently from their personality traits
their personality traits are that... they like women? Are you saying cis lesbians actually have a "male personality"?

>shows that my point hit deep
it wasn't really a point, more of a manifestation of the violence trans women endure and that close friends of mine suffer from on a daily basis. In that sense, yes, it hit deep - the grossness of your soul made me belch for a second there.
>>
>>8539001
>I guess I feel like an MtF x MtF couple could get over that quicker though.
theyd be able to understand the intricacies of each others struggles and be able to offer more indepth support, but you should NEVER seek out a relationship based on "what can this person do for me"

empathy and understanding should be offered to everyone really, not just your so. its certainly something you need from a partner but it shouldnt be the all consuming beacon for one.
>>
File: 1481.jpg (155KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1481.jpg
155KB, 900x1166px
>>8538991
Sex, by definition, requires penetration. Rubbing your limp johnsons together until some sort of ejeculation is achieved is not sex.

>Nope, I'm qt!

That term doesn't apply to transbians, give me one (1) example of one that isn't a hideous abomination.
>>
>>8539034
>Sex, by definition, requires penetration.

hetero detected, get out pls
>>
File: elierlick.jpg (438KB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
elierlick.jpg
438KB, 3456x5184px
>>8539022
Maybe you're right.

>>8539034
>Sex, by definition, requires penetration. Rubbing your limp johnsons together until some sort of ejeculation is achieved is not sex.
What does this have to do with anything? It still doesn't contradict the fact that most trans women do not want to penetrate others.

Also A+ bait for saying sex is only about penetration on the LGBT board.

>That term doesn't apply to transbians, give me one (1) example of one that isn't a hideous abomination.
pic related

There are a bunch actually.
>>
>>8539020
This is like talking to an addict, or anyone in deep denial.

I am not talking about all trans women, or about trans lesbians. "Transbians" is a term of derision specific to male-socialized and male-contextualized late-transitioners like >>8538354 pic

>definitely not male socialization
numale socialization is still male.

> It's more harmful than anything a cis woman can ever go through actually
Proving it's very much distinct.

>their personality traits are that... they like women?
You're pretending not to know what a personality trait is. The "women" in that pic are objectively male-contexualized.

>Are you saying cis lesbians actually have a "male personality"?
If you need analogies to defend your argument, you don't have one. You're the only one talking about cis lesbians.

> the violence trans women endure
Don't deflect. I'm not talking about all trans women.
>>
File: 2015-09-05-double standards.png (2MB, 1356x5880px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-05-double standards.png
2MB, 1356x5880px
>>8539068
>a specific marginalized and oppressed group of women are men because they hold weapons as a symbol self-defense

ok honey, whatever you say. You're clearly dumb as shit after I basically argued against this multiple times so I'll just leave this thread. Any reasonable person lurking here will have been convinced to stop hating herself by my posts and that's pretty much all I care about. I'm going to bed, it's getting a bit late.
>>
>>8539067
Looks like an abomination.
t. straight male
>>
>>8538940
>>8538943
why are you arguing with a tripfag? Sertii being creepy and invasive is nothing new.
>>
File: 1482.jpg (148KB, 900x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1482.jpg
148KB, 900x1166px
>>8539041
>gay sex isn't penetrative

Gee whiz, looks like I forgot that not fucking carbon copies of your own twisted psychosis makes you a filthy hetero, my bad. Every post you've "contributed" to this thread is a slurry of fantasy words masking schizophrenia with anime memes. God's wrath will find its way into your system some day.

>>8539067
I could hose a sea lion on those cheekbones, holy shit, try again.
>>
samefagging
>>8539099
*Or Sertii's apologism for people being creepy and invasive. Dunno.
>>
File: reality.jpg (88KB, 528x193px) Image search: [Google]
reality.jpg
88KB, 528x193px
>>8539091
Your denial and defensiveness is hilarious.
>>
>>8539103
>I could hose a sea lion on those cheekbones, holy shit, try again
What's the point if you've already decided to pick apart whatever girl I post?
>>
>>8539091
>someone out there thinks this comic actually reflects reality.
holy shit.

The last two panels are legit, that's it. The only place cis women are praised for looking/dressing masculine and not grooming hair is queer hard left/radfem circles.
>>
>>8539128
At least that post has the decency to say only "~90%". That sounds too large though.
>>
>>8539153
Yeah, I agree. I never said it was all of them either. You seem cool op.
>>
File: 4583.png (1MB, 1008x1402px) Image search: [Google]
4583.png
1MB, 1008x1402px
>>8538800
>do dorks get socialized?
"Dork" and "nerdiness" is inherently a male way of contextualizing oneself as a man around certain activities. It's supposed to be denoted as a different kind of masculinity.

If you asking wether cis men/trans women who were blocked from transitio inherently become male socialized, then no, it is wholey possible to contextualize yourself in a way that you do not "receive" male socialization.
>>
>>8539688
I was jesting, get some sleep.
>>
>>8538875
I prefer vag but I'm not about to be a hypocrite. I find dick repulsive, but wouldn't it be stupid for a pre srs tranny to say "I don't date trannies"?
>>
>>8539688
Cara please tell me how to not contextualize myself as a male.
>>
>>8538011
Gas the hons
>>
I'm a transbian and I see where they're coming from
*Cough* Riley Dennis
>>
Reading this thread makes me think that maybe /pol/ was right all along
>>
>>8538370
>I refuse to read

So what, only pre-ops are not allowed... or...?
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.