[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So baby becomes first perosn tonhabe marked down as unknown.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 4

So baby becomes first perosn tonhabe marked down as unknown.

so if sex =/= gender then why are liberals treating it like they are one and the same now.

i can subscribe to the idea of the gender being unknown but the card clearly has "sex" ehich is the physocal component which can be determined.

So which is it?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/baby-becomes-worlds-first-gender-marked-unknown-090706538.html

like why not go as far and say the DOB is unknown, because it doesnt identify as being a november baby
>>
>>8536142
To me it seems very unnecessary. Trans people are rare, so the baby is probably not trans. The parent is probably some strange feminist who wants to have a transgender child, so she's going to make the child think they are trans or something...
>>
>>8536142
Germany has been requiring some intersex babies to be recorded as indeterminate for some time now.
>>
>>8536152
>To me it seems very unnecessary.
Like gendering infants at all?
>>
>>8536227
most nations have the draft. draft applies only to men. there for the government needs a distinction. like it or not thats the case. it needs to be done.
>>
>>8536227
Identifying their sex? Sure. Identifying their gender? Unnecessary, and impossible.
>>
>>8536246
If the only reason to identify their child if to draft them if they're a he, good on their parents for protecting them from that.
>>
>>8536262
thats government for you. they provide things for you. but they also demand things of you. you cant just have the good stuff. enjoy your roads, healthcare, your right to a fair trial.
>>
>>8536271
>but they also demand things of you.
No, they also demand things of men. As an unknown gender, the child in OP, like a woman, is safe from that demand.

>you cant just have the good stuff.
Women can, so why shouldn't they?
>>
>>8536142
This is absolutely retarded, the reason why you putthe sex in those is so in case anything happens the doctors will be more accurate on the treatment.
>>
>>8536246
>most nations have the draft.
False.

>draft applies only to men.
Untrue generalization.
>>
>>8536273
>from *males
FTFY
>>
>>8536307
Point taken.
>>
>>8536255
which is why its weird.

the card is asking about the sex not gender.

unless the kid is intersex or something (which i highly doubt) then i guess you could put U. But evennthen wouldnt it be better to put "I" for intersex
>>
>>8536321
>the card is asking about the sex not gender.
Incorrect. The two are used synonymously by ID and either is assumed to mean the other.
>>
>>8536321
Remember no drastic change can be taken abruptly, if one were to remove the considerations about sex from society it would be needed to first remove the gender roles.

This is a deliberate action make no mistake.

I wonder how long it will take for them to deem homosexuality as sexist.
>>
>>8536330
>gay thinking removing gender roles is a sinister conspiracy
>when homosexuality is the single biggest deviation from gender roles possible
>yes bigger than transsexuality
>>
>>8536335
>>when homosexuality is the single biggest deviation from gender roles possible
Incorrect being gay just means you like dudes from the physical part to the gender role. Transexuality is an individual breaking the link between gender role and biological sex.

Either of those are still fine because they focus on the pre-existing organizations that serve as a foundation for society, but dismissing biological sex altogether is a completely different thing.

Is every tranny that sensitive or it's just you?
>>
>>8536340
No, separating biological sex from gender, for a very small number of people, while leaving the whole rest intact is no real change at all.

Changing the whole dynamic of which genders relate to each other in which ways is.

Trans is using the - sign to mark the positive end and the + to mark the negative. Gay is wanting batteries that have two negative or two positive ends.

A mere change of language vs completely rewriting the "physics" of gender roles and society.

>Is every tranny that sensitive or it's just you?
Meow.
>>
>>8536364
>is no real change at all
Again incorrect, it means there's a bunch of people whose gender roles do not match their biology just unseen in society. Being gay leaves you doing all the normal things a male would do EXCEPT having relationships with females and vice-versa.

Simplifying things with those retarded analogies is what got us into this mess in the first place I won't partake on it.
>>
>>8536381
>i'm incapable of arguing
>but just agree with me that deviating on the single biggest part of gender roles is a smaller deal than just switching role

No prizes for guessing you're a bottom.
>>
>>8536326
but havent they sbeen reminding us that sex =/= gender. the card is clearly asking for the sex which is whether the kid has a dick or vagina.

not the gender they identify as
>>
>>8536390
Let's do a thought experiment. What do you think the mark for "sex" on that card will be used for?

If your answer is anything other than medical matters which concern their genitals, you lose.
>>
>>8536388
I didn't say I'm incapable of arguing but comparing gender roles and biological functions to mathematical signs is fucking retarded. To begin with, the male and female sexual organs aren't opposite, they are incredibly similar and that's what allows trannies like you to butcher yourselves to create a fake roadkill between your legs. So no I won't partake in retarded analogies, but I can argue.

And you're wrong I'm a versatile.
>>
>>8536394
Males and females require different types of prescription depending on the case your monumental mongrel. If you don't know about the medical field you should either keep your mouth shut or get out of mount stupid first.
>>
>>8536399
Failed to answer the question.

What imagined situation can you contrive where an infant requires a sex-specific prescription with the card?
>>
>>8536403
Certain medications can act differently on your biology males for example have a higher rate of high blood pressure so when possible doctors avoid giving medications that have this as a a common side effect, after a certain age the sexual hormones kick in and other medications can block them, males tend to be heavier than females so in emergency situations that is taken into account. There are several cases where knowing the sex of the patient helps the medic provide a better, more accurate treatment.
>>
>>8536407
Yeah so you said the previous time you failed to answer the question.
>>
>>8536420
Sure if you are going to ignore the valid reasons then there's no reason, surprisingly.
>>
>>8536429
Nah, you don't get to imply a 1 year old infant is is going to have high enough blood pressure that they need different treatment for whatever condition they've somehow been diagnosed with by Doctor Anonymous of 4chan fame right after losing all medical records, being separated from their parents and for some reason having genitals that are impossible to inspect.
>>
>>8536407
>after a certain age the sexual hormones kick in and other medications can block them
you mean the sex hormones can be blocked? doesn't matter whatsoever in an emergency situation. that would be a concern if the drug is prescribed over months and years.
>males tend to be heavier than females so in emergency situations that is taken into account.
what? and you need to check the ID for the sex to estimate how much the person weighs when they are right in front of you? that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>8536437
But I can argue that a 1 yo will have different hormones depending on his sex, which in case you don't know, it's true. A simple prescription might change thanks to this.
>>
>>8536446
Not sneaking out that easily.

a) name one prescription that would.
b) explain how checking the child's medical records, parents and genitals all become impossible.
>>
>>8536439
>doesn't matter whatsoever in an emergency situation. that would be a concern if the drug is prescribed over months and years
Depends on the medication, depends on the sex. And precisely because the changes in certain situations are gradual the physical changes might not be noticed until it's too late.

>and you need to check the ID for the sex to estimate how much the person weighs when they are right in front of you? that doesn't make any sense.
>in front of you
You have no idea how emergency situations happen do you? Why the fuck do you think sex is one of the first things asked along with the most likely cause of a health problem when you call the emergency?
>>
>>8536448
>You have no idea how emergency situations happen do you?
are you telling me that a doctor is going to give a patient drugs that he doesn't even have acess to? how the hell would he even be able to?
and if that person isn't in front of you then the ID isn't available either. if some random guy calls for someone else then they won't check the ID but just go for eye value.
> And precisely because the changes in certain situations are gradual the physical changes might not be noticed until it's too late.
this is getting more and more ridiculous. you're telling me that an emergency situation in which the doctor can't check blood hormone levels, genitals or ask the person is ongoing for months on end?
>>
>>8536447
It's one google away you lazy fuck
>Cimetidine
For hearthburns, blocks testosterone production
My point proven, a common medication with alternatives that would require you to know the child biological sex.
>b) explain how checking the child's medical records, parents and genitals all become impossible
Normal medical consults don't require you to examine the patient genitals, but knowing the sex is important.
>>
>>8536455
>doctor
Weight and emergencies do not happen solely related to health.
>are you telling me that a doctor is going to give a patient drugs that he doesn't even have acess to?
Depending on the situation? Yes, specially in understaffed situations, such as in countries with free healthcare.
> if some random guy calls for someone else then they won't check the ID but just go for eye value.
Which might be even more misleading than the card.
>>
>>8536456
>Cimetidine should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 16 years old; safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
Wow, I bet tons of doctors are prescribing this for baby girls but wouldn't take the risk of giving a baby boy any.

>please google my argument for me
>you're the lazy fuck
???

>Normal medical consults don't require you to examine the patient genitals,
I promise you genitals are examined in medical consults more often than ID cards are.
>>
Why should this concern us
>>
>>8536465
It's not an argument, when you do changes like these you need to think about everything that COULD go wrong because thanks to the extended amount of time it will be in effect it WILL go wrong. This is literally a "what could go wrong?" idea.

Those two notes are normally put in every medication to cover the lab's ass in case something goes bad, thanks to that medics don't even pay attention to them.

>I promise you genitals are examined in medical consults more often than ID cards are.
In a future where the baby's sex is non-obvious that will change.
>>
>>8536456
>>8536465
Never mind the extreme caution under 16 part.
>Cimetidine shouldn't be used in kids younger than age 12.

Anon was making shit up and doesn't know the first thing he's talking about.

Also interesting to see that the medical sites with these warnings about children say nothing about whether the patient is male or female.

Yet anon imagines 1 year olds are being prescribed this but only if they are girls.
>>
>>8536476
>1
Are you implying those cards are only given to 1 year olds? Or that the gender neutral bullshit stops at that point?
>>
>>8536460
>>Weight and emergencies do not happen solely related to health.
you'll have to elaborate this doesn't make any sense.
>Yes, specially in understaffed situations
i worded myself wrong. you were implying that a doctor would estimate weight and then the according dosage without having anybody to estimate the weight based on eye value or measuring but just randomly because of the sex. even though he would have no idea if the male person is 5'4 and 100lbs or 6'6 and 200lbs.
>Which might be even more misleading than the card.
not really, no. the card would be deceiving if the person has been on hrt for a while.
>>
>>8536479
Let me quote you
>But I can argue that a 1 yo
>>
>>8536480
>elaborate
Car crash, person is stuck, you need to know the average weight, which varies depending on the sex.

>randomly because of the sex.
Sex, height and race are the biggest factors when you do an "eye measure".

>not really, no. the card would be deceiving if the person has been on hrt for a while.
Depends on the person, you forget that people might be naturally androgynous.
>>
>>8536482
I was quoting someone read the chain before posting.
>>
>>8536492
The chain where you were asked to explain how somehow medical records, relatives, the patient's ability to speak AND THE PATIENT'S GENITALS have all disappeared?
>>
>>8536490
>you need to know the average weight
the average weight? we are talking about situations not statistics. you know an estimate by simply looking at the person, sex doesn't matter as your thought process isnt' "there's male written on the ID, let me add 20 lbs to the estimation".
>>Sex, height and race are the biggest factors when you do an "eye measure".
look above.
>you forget that people might be naturally androgynous.
then it would be "harmful" in some situations wether the birth sex is written down or not and irrelevant in probably around 99.99% of the cases.
>>
>>8536499
Non disclosure is a common thing, you have no idea what happens on a clinic, unless at some point the kid went through a surgery, got in a coma or something similar the lack of information on this can go well beyond the first year.
>>
>>8536501
>sex doesn't matter as your thought process
Wrong, as I said sex, height and race, besides the obvious apparent body fat are the biggest factors when measuring someone's weight visually. I'm not asking, I KNOW that.

>and irrelevant in probably around 99.99% of the cases.
Say that when it happens to someone, there's a reason why you put as much precise important information as possible on those cards.
>>
>>8536516
>there's a reason why you put as much precise important information as possible on those cards.
i'm gonna stop here, this is getting just dumb. the ID is for identification purposes only. no medical purpose is intended.
>>
>>8536512
You're inventing a corner case of a corner case in your desperation to justify forcing people into the legal categories you want them to have.

There's no changing your mind because to you the facts are just tools for the social engineers you want, or more specifically to stamp out what you don't want.
>>
>>8536527
Of course it's getting dumb, there's a reason for that identification but people like you who never deal with that part don't know why every piece of information in there is important. Yet here you are trying to argue.
>>
>>8536529
>i.e. I have no case but I must reply
>>
>>8536540
>I have no case
t. person who thinks that for some reason one single factor in blood pressure absolutely must be on everything with somebody's name yet allergies and medical conditions and every other factor that's far more important than sex can be left off
>>
>>8536550
>blood pressure
hormones
differences in the bone constitution
difference in the bone size
difference in the muscular density
difference in weight
difference on flexibility
I just picked ONE of those to argue, you have nothing for even that one thing.
>>
>>8536304
This is why nobody likes trannies.
>>
>>8536838
>yet allergies and medical conditions and every other factor that's far more important than sex can be left off
Your hypocrisy is clear.

Why are you so obsessed with officially gendering people?
>>
>>8536838
The person you're talking to is either trolling you or has an inferior IQ, don't waste your time
>>
>>8536856
Because it's not about gender anymore, it's about sex, and biological sex affects several things in someone's life which no hormone therapy could ever dream to change. It starts with the very basic possibility of causing damage to someone's health because the goddamn biological sex wasn't put on their card.
>>
>>8536152
Yep that's it. That's the only reason why. Not because they want to avoid exposing their child to potentially harmful sex stereotyping, but because they're trying to make the baby trans. You're a fucking idiot.
>>8536246
>the only reason we assign a gender to babies is for when we need the draft for the baby war

Alright
>>8536856
He's upset about it and he will try his damned hardest to come up with a reason why, even if it's not a good one. But really you should stop bothering, it's really apparent he's too dumb to argue with.
>>
>>8536865
>and biological sex affects several things in someone's life
None of which have the slightest thing to do with ID.

This point has been repeatedly made over this thread.

You wouldn't have batted an eyelid of the ID card didn't list sex at all.
>>
>>8536875
>potentially harmful sex stereotyping
>potential
might not happen
>harmful
not physically
>stereotyping
it will happen anyway, you can't control how people think.
>>
>>8536898
>might not happen
>it will happen anyway
Hmmmm.
But no it won't happen if people don't know the child's sex.
>not physically
And yet it's still abuse if I perform Chinese water torture on a child, even though it's not harmful physically.
>>
>>8536888
>ID
It's an official document it should at very least have correct information. If the ID has subjective information in it then there's no limit to what official documents can have subjective information on them.

Either case it's useful in important situations therefore the information on it should be objective.
>>
File: seriously.gif (1000KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.gif
1000KB, 500x218px
>>8536905
>comparing stereotyping to torture
Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>8536916
>if it's not physically harmful it's not harmful
>*gives an example that proves that wrong*
>uh... Uh.... THATS DIFFEREREENT!

Alright buddy.
>>
>>8536909
tl;dr it should list sex just because

As was obviously your view from the start.

>correct information
Unless you're going to insist it must misgender trans people, no-one is contemplating it being inaccurate. Unknown is accurate.
>>
>>8536937
There's a difference between using a technique to make the body mistakenly understand it's drowning with simply mistaking someone's "gender". Psychological torture is still torture you demented fuck, not even close to putting the biological sex in a card.
>>
>>8536940
>it can help in rescue situations
>it can help with medical treatment
>it can identifying the person
>it's an objective information
>"hurr durr it's not important"

And accuracy is defining something in a correct way, you don't even know how to argue properly you idiot, what you meant is that unknown is not incorrect. Either way it's about the biological sex not the gender.
>>
>>8536956
>you don't even know how to argue properly you idiot
>>
>>8536364
>Gay is wanting batteries that have two negative or two positive ends.
That's a retarded analogy to the point of me wondering if you're African.

If we're going full on battery then it's clear that gays have a + in their penis and a - in their anus. You can have enough gays to get a closed circuit mantrain just like an electric circuit.

There's no way at all to do the same thing with straight people, as women have no + penis and pegging does not count.
>>
File: degeneracyincarnate.png (621KB, 712x671px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracyincarnate.png
621KB, 712x671px
>>8536142
True. Either change it to gender or put in the correct sex.
Knowing the babies sex is actually really important for medical treatment.

>>8536152
> The baby’s parent, Kori Doty, does not identify as male or female and prefers to use the pronoun ‘they’, and wants to raise Searyl’s genderless until the baby has a “sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are”.

pic related
>>
>>8536984
>Either change it to gender
What are synonyms?

>muh medical treatment
Been debunked in around half the posts in the thread.
>>
>>8536990
>debunked
>i.e. a doubly retarded tranny wasn't able to argue anymore and even trying to engage directly
>>
>>8536990
>>Either change it to gender
>What are synonyms?

Don't play dumb.

>>muh medical treatment
>Been debunked in around half the posts in the thread.

I didnt read the whole thread but I dont see how it would be wrong that it is important to know a persons sex for medical treatment.
>>
>>8537012
>Don't play dumb.
No, you don't play dumb. It might as well say gender. You've already admitted it would just be a change of word and your objection would be invalid. In other words, your entire argument is pedantry.

>it is important to know a persons sex
FYI that's what medical records are for, not ID cards.
>>
>>8537038
No, sex is purely biological. Gender is a social construct partly based on the biological sex. It is a difference.

I agree that it doesn't have to be on an ID card. It isnt in Germany. But if it says SEX on the ID card they should put in the biological sex and not the gender.

> FYI that's what medical records are for

The parent says
> Doty wants to keep Searyl’s gender off of all official records

So I wonder if that includes medical records.
>>
>>8537058
>But if it says SEX on the ID card they should put in the biological sex and not the gender.
muh feels
what is language
>>
>>8540087
Did you know that different words have different meaning in language? And that "gender" and "sex" are different words?
>>
>>8540099
Did you know that people use both words synonymously? Even in official contexts?
>>
>>8540161
Did you know that they have different meanings despite the wrong usage? Did you know that this difference will be even more important nowadays?
>>
File: because its 2015.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
because its 2015.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
But dudes it's le current year?
>>
>>8540179
Yeah I get it they shouldn't use the wrong word. They do though. Get over it.
>>
It says SEX because that's what it means and has meant as long as the card existed.
Of course degenerates are able to snowflake their way around reality just like they do in their delusional minds.
>>
>>8536227
>>8536875

so now everyone will have to angst about their gender all the time because it means they are 'free', whatever that means.
>>
>>8544361
the 'freedom' of late capitalist liquid modernity ends up looking more and more like a form of hell, dontcha think?
>>
>>8536142
Believe it or not, determining sex can be more difficult that determining gender. Most people believe in only 2 genders, correct. Even if we stretch it to 6 genders were still have this many sexes:

XO
XX
XXX
XXY
XY
XYY

And then we have the phenotypic representation of each of those chromosomal combinations which is not guaranteed to appear anything like the chromosomes might imply.

Many intersex children used to be mutilated and turned into either a "boy" or a "girl" by surgeons at birth. But those classifications and procedures should be left to the person in question to decide for themselves within adulthood.

If this child is intersex then marking its sex as "unknown" is far more appropriate than forcing it to fit a standard.
>>
>>8536142
I weep for the UK. Whoever allowed this to happen should be shot and the parent forced into treatment for mental illness for even thinking that this was a good idea.
>>
>>8536399
Not really. Aside from medications that mess with the urinary/reproductive/endocrine systems, you can prescribe just about any medicine to anyone regardless of sex, because of course humans are physiologically near-identical outside of those areas. The only other major issue is weight, since males generally weigh more, but weight has to be independently examined anyways.
>>
>>8544439
> I weep for the U.K.
> British Columbia
>>
>>8544401
Those are all genetic disorders in human beings.
>>
>>8536516
>Say that when it happens to someone, there's a reason why you put as much precise important information as possible on those cards.

Funny that my ID card just has height, weight, sex, hair, and eye colour on it, then. Nothing about blood type, medically relevant allergies, current medication, medical history, etc. Good thing the doctor can see my eye and hair colour though, that's gonna be vital information if i'm at the ER in a coma.
>>
>>8544805
Okay? The existence of sex itself was also once a genetic anomaly.

Just because something is abnormal doesn't mean you can ignore it, the simple fact is that humans can have more configurations than XX female and XY male. I have no idea why people always use that response when people mention intersex.
>>
On the day of the rope, unknown will be the first to hang.
>>
>>8544828
> day of the rope
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>8536142
>so if sex =/= gender then why are liberals treating it like they are one and the same now.
>i can subscribe to the idea of the gender being unknown but the card clearly has "sex" ehich is the physocal component which can be determined.
>So which is it?

It's pretty simple. Sex and gender are of course different, but this ID card only has "sex" listed. Most people will then, when reading the ID, associate the sex with the usual corresponding gender identity. The parent here doesn't want people to assume the gender identity of their child, so they got a U put down in the sex category. Thus, when people read the card, they will hopefully see the U, at best infer unknown or at worst infer some sort of non-binary sex, and then further infer an unknown or non-binary gender identity.
>>
>>8544847
THANK YOU
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Isn't it funny how "gender" doesn't actually have a scientific basis, was posted by a pedophile rapist, and was then proven to be wrong by that same pedophile rapist, even after he did his best to mess with the results to make it look like gender was real? Isn't it odd that in every single valid scientific experiment on "gender", it has been determined that only biological sex is the important determinant?

Huh. It's almost like there's a group of people who want to push an agenda entirely unsupported by science so that they can have something to feel special about.

TL;DR: everyone in this thread is arguing over a false premise. There is no choice between gender and sex. Gender is NOT REAL. There is only ONE option for ID cards, and that is the biological sex of the person.

You can't argue about sex=/= gender, because gender=/=real. Sex=sex, end of story.
>>
>>8547215
posited*
>>
>>8536194
THAT is understandable. Doing this to a perfectly normal child is NOT.

This shit makes me rage. Nothing about this is okay. That poor fucking kid deserves a parent who isn't a fucking whackjob - just the fact that the mother (because, be real, this is the mother we're talking about) demanded this should have been a sign for Child Services to step in.

Any trans people arguing this is a good thing are pants-on-head-retarded. Was it FUN being raised as the wrong gender, lads and ladies? Wasn't that a BLAST? But at least your parents weren't deliberately fucking with you, right? They assumed you'd be normal like 99.7% of the population, right?

Well, this kid has a 99.7% chance of being cis, and their whackjob mommy is going to raise them to be a gendersparkle FOR NO GODDAMN GOOD REASON.

Yes, this is in fact why people hate us. Shit like this.

>>8547215
Gender and sex are both real, the neurology behind gender is being better-established all the time. We know far more about sex-differentiated neurology than we did when Money was abusing children. His work is fucking irrelevant to trans people.

Stop spamming this stupid copypasta.
>>
>>8547263
>>work is fucking irrelevant to trans people
>his central goal was to prove that gender exists by raising a man without manparts as a woman to make them more feminine
>it failed spectacularly
>this is somehow not at all important to the idea that gender exists and is defined by mind, not body
Hmm... really gets the old noggin joggin'...
>>
>>8547215
>pedophile rapist
Proof or it didn't happen.
>>
>>8547326
>>8547215

Given that Reimer was put on hormones, was giving a vagina, and phyiscally developed more or less like any cis women, the experiment actually proves the idea that sex and gender is different.

For all intents and purposes, with the exception of chromosones and a womb, Reimer was physically female, analogous to many intersex people, for example complete androgen insensitivity. However, Reimer still retained a masculine gender identity due to androgen exposure in utero, and as a result never accepted his feminine body or social role.

The only thing this experiment can be seen to disprove is the idea that gender identity forms as a result of how you're raised rather than being innate.

It in no way disproves the concept of gender and sex as separate entities, in fact it only solidifies it because Reimer, who was exposed to androgens in the womb, had a male gender identity despite having a physical sex completely analogous to an intersex women with CAIS, who didn't experience androgen effects in the womb and as a result have a female gender identity.
>>
>>8547341
"In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity"."

"John Money was critical in debates on chronophilias, especially pedophilia. He stated that both sexual researchers and the public do not make distinctions between affectional pedophilia and sadistic pedophilia. Money asserted that affectional pedophilia was about love and not sex."

To quote:
>If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual ... then I would not call it pathological in any way.

Sources: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dr_money_prog_summary.shtml
Also, read "As Nature Made Him", by John Colapinto. It's a very in-depth summary of the whole sitatuation, combined with interviews with David and his family, and other sex researchers involved. It's also got some interesting history of the field of sex research and includes some data and statistics about what Money was doing.

Overall, very well-rounded book that covers the whole situation quite well. Both David and his brother say Money sexually abused them/forced them to rape each other/documented child pornography of them.
>>
>>8547377
Abusive, not rape.
>>
>>8547368
Thank you. That was indeed my point.

How people don't get this is just mind-blowing.

>>8549949
You're nit-picking.

Money's opinions on men having sex with boys is also classic pedo rationalization.
>>
>>8550019
>Thank you. That was indeed my point.

Was it? Maybe I misinterpreted your argument, but it looked like you were saying gender isn't real, there's only sex. Whereas what I was arguing is that sex and gender are both real and separate concepts, but gender is an innate mental state rather than being something that develops through social conditioning.
>>
>>8536142

i want to know why they indicate the race, the baby might identify as a different race

fuck, the baby might identify as a different species for all the fuck they know
>>
>>8550445
I posted
>>8547377
>>8547215

someone else posted
>>8550019
don't know who. Anyways, I stand by the scientific consensus on this one: gender has never been proven to actually...you know...exist. Sex has. Sexuality has. Different types of sexuality have. But gender? There's very little concrete support for it, and it's exceedingly hard to prove in any closed, controlled environment.

I suppose I shouldn't say that it doesn't exist outright. It could. There's just no actual definitive proof for it existing, despite it being used ubiquitously in our culture.

I do not say this to be offensive to trans people. They have a different sexuality. Whatever, that's fine. It's why they're part of LGBT. However, all this bullshit arguing over gender vs sex is exactly that: bullshit. The guy who came up with the concept of gender was a hack fraud, the people who came after tried to prove it with grossly unscientific methods, and then cherrypicked data to support their worldview, and the people who currently support it do so because they learned that's the way it should be.
>>
>>8550460
The baby is a Gundam.
>>
>>8536142
>physical component can be defined
if you are intersex with weird genitals, then sex cannot be determined
>>
>>8550460
It doesn't indicate the race /pol/tard.
>>
>>8536142
>>8536984
Cis female here. I'd be extremely pissed if my mentally ill freak of a mother put "U" on my birth certificate because she assumed I *might* grow up to be a disgusting bearded tranny like her. It'd be embarrassing and I'd feel self conscious and outcasted from other women.

Just raise your kid cis and tell them you'll accept them no matter what if they do turn out trans. Raising them -genderless- before they even understand what being trans is is just ridiculous.
>>
>>8554553
>It'd be embarrassing and I'd feel self conscious and outcasted from other women.
lolwut

"haha, femanon is a unknown!"
>>
>>8551721
Intersex lies within the margin of statistical error. We don't design birth certificates for intersex people because they are so, so few.

>>8554553
>Just raise your kid cis and tell them you'll accept them no matter what if they do turn out trans. Raising them -genderless- before they even understand what being trans is is just ridiculous.
Well said. I still don't believe you about being a cis female though, this is 4chan after all, show us your boobs to make yourself more credible please.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.