[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many other MtFs are really turned off by the forced feminization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0281.png (226KB, 686x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.png
226KB, 686x363px
How many other MtFs are really turned off by the forced feminization kink? I can't stand how people say this is how we all discover we're trans.
>>
>>8536029
>I can't stand how people say this is how we all discover we're trans.
Do any say that? I've only ever heard that it's really common, which it is.
>>
>>8536029
Most forced fem stuff I've seen is just crossdresser stuff. I need my transformation erotica to go all the way for max agp feels
>>
>>8536033
Usually it's the same people who say mtfs only transition to fulfill a fetish that they force onto everyone else, or that for mtfs living as a woman is the ultimate humiliation fantasy. It's common but it's also easy ammunition against us. I've personally been accused of it and there's really nothing you can say to deny it
>>
>>8536049
What do you mean "theres nothing you can say to deny it"? Deny it. Say "any fucking freak who gets off to this isn't actually trans and should be forcibly made to stop pretending to be a woman".

Actually fuck AGP Susan'sHons. They're literally all fucking freaks who are just pretending to ""be women"" because they like getting fucked. It's a sissyfication thing for 99% of "transitioners" past 25, since no person with actual dysphoria would make it to that age without killing themselves.
>>
>>8536049
So TERFs then. They take the worst interpretation of whatever cherrypicked example suits them, then generalize it to everybody they dislike.

>I've personally been accused of it and there's really nothing you can say to deny it
"No I didn't."
"Prove it."
"You're just saying that out of bigotry and there's nothing you can say to deny that."
>>
>>8536060
>mfw MTFs say exactly the same thing as TERFs after find+replaceing "all MTTs" with "anyone who transitioned later than <my transition age>"
>>
>>8536067
Hah jokes on you, I'm only 20 and im.already at the far point.

Alsl, hon detected. Fuck right off, sir, you're scaring the children.

Only people with dysphoria should be allowed to transition.

A required symptom to diagnose this is suicidal thoughts/actions due to this dysphoria. If you weren't suicidal pre-transition, you aren't trans.
>>
>>8536060
Maybe some people are just better at repressing or finding ways to be happy.
Plus lots of people find ways to relieve dysphoria like crossdressing, doing drag, etc. Like carmen carrera transitioned at 28
>>
>>8536067
They're women, what did you expect?
>>
>>8536071
>Alsl, hon detected. Fuck right off, sir, you're scaring the children.
Please don't hate me.
>>
>>8536029
Idunno, I seriously doubt it's all that bad. If it's done right.

I mean, with creative enough writing, it's possible to come up with situations where it actually makes sense plotwise. And going hand in hand with that, the common obnoxious aspects of it are kept down. Of course, in practice, it's typically very outrageous.
>>
>>8536033
>Do any say that?
Essentially nil. It's only ever used as a bullshit "SEE! It's just a fetish!" thing

>I've only ever heard that it's really common, which it is.
This is true. It's far from universal, which is why a lot of assumptions about it are offensive.

But honestly, finding out that a lot of "Real" trans girls are or were into feminization at some stage was a big part of realizing I really did want to be a girl.
>>
>>8536071
agps are more likely to be suicidal due to dysphoria than hstses
>>
>>8536067
>transwomen behave just like ciswomen
really makes you think
>>
>>8536177
agps don't have dysphoria, just a fetish that needs to be fulfilled
>>
>>8536178
>TERFs
>ciswomen
>>
>>8536183
yes, and the lack of fulfillment of that fetish leads to dysphoria, which for whatever reason (my hypothesis is because a*ps are more likely to be subject to heavy gatekeeping/struggle to get treatment, given as you see similar traits in gatekept/crazy-parent-having hstses) tends to have a more traumatic presentation in a*ps
for instance, blanchard noted that every trans women he's encountered who mutilated her own genitals due to being unable to get srs is agp
>>
>>8536185
see
>>
>>8536071
GOD DAMN IT!
Kayla is my age. On the west coast.
Been around since 420 chan and this didn't exists.
Watched Kayla transition and watched her boobs grow.
On the east coast. No easy stable supply to hrt. No access to medical care.
Still haven't gone ft due to this.
Location has everything to to with it. Some people arnt so lucky
>>
>>8536188
IT'S NOT A FETISH
>>
>>8536049
>or that for mtfs living as a woman is the ultimate humiliation fantasy
This does seem to run through that whole line of stuff. When I first saw a FF thing I didn't even understand what it was about; the phrase was nonsensical to me.

Still is for the most part, but whatever. That view of being a woman is so disgusting, and it gives some degree of validation to those who call us fakes, but seriously...what group has the power to prevent someone from impersonating them?
>>
>>8536628
You don't get to declare people false because of their sexual tastes.
>>
>>8536160
Hey, where did my picture go?
>>
>>8536628
noone is impersonating you, faggots. Im transitioninig because of a fetish for 2 reasons: 1. I dislike my male appearance, 2. It's fun.
If you have a problem with that, keep it to yourself. If normies want to lump us in, i don't give a shit and neither should you; the opinions of normies are as worthless as a toddler commenting on quantum physics.
>>
>>8536188
It's because HSTSes don't have dysphoria, since they just transition to fit in.
>>
>>8536645
Yes, I do.
>>
>>8536029
It was a bit more common in earlier generations of MtFs because those kinds of stories were the only ones such folks could easily get hold of. It's a relic of the past, though these days, the femboy/trap memes are their equivalent
>>
>>8540503
>It's a relic of the past,
Sure :^)
>>
>>8540500
Rather hypocritical considering you are almost certainly not trans yourself.
>>
>>8540454
HSTSES BTFO
>>
I think its why agp exists, some transwomen being turned on by transitioning during childhood. It might help them become more well adjusted adults and not treat it as a fetish seeing how society doesnt allow men to show a softer side
>>
>>8536029
Im not exactly "turned off" by it. I just never payed any attention to it. It was always like "meh, that's a thing that exists." It's 1000 times better when you have a guy get turned into a girl and then falls in love with his best friend and doesn't want to find a "cure" anymore. The more pure the better. TSF Monogatari was painful to read for this reason.
>>
>>8543395
>The more pure the better.
What's the purest?
>>
File: 1495423309510.gif (404KB, 342x342px)
1495423309510.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>8543414
>Best Bros
>One guy is a super dudebro
>The other is a shorter twink-type
>The dudebro smashes pussy
>The twink-type always says he's "too busy with important things that you wouldn't understand"
>"lol shut up nerd"
>By some retarded magic the twink type gets turned into a girl
>Dudebro vows to go undo the curse
>The two go on a long adventure filled with action and peril
>The dudebro picks up a love interest on the way
>Twink-girl tries to cockblock him at every turn
>Dudebro gets angry at friend
>"I-I like you, Ok! Baka!"
>Dudebro and friend realize they need to hurry and break the curse for everything to go back to normal.
>Final trial
>The two finally get the mcguffin that can undo everything
>Twink friend thinks about it for a moment
>Breaks the mcguffin in half
>"I don't want everything to go back to normal. I love you. And I know you wouldn't have done all this unless you love me too."
>"Shut up nerd..."
>They kiss
>Hapily ever after.
>Other girl takes the mcguffin and sells it. Gives less than half a shit about losing the chadbowl.
>>
>>8543466
>2nd guy remains male
What a waste

(Also the McGuffin gets broken, but it's being sold later?)
>>
>>8543466
shut up nerd
>>
Hah, holy shit, I made an awfully long techo-mumbo-jumboey response about how this getting all deep and shit, and I got a browser crash. Damn.

It would be SOOO different if it was seriously approached as a horror fantasy thing, it could be interesting then.

If there were more such fantasies where the contortor is more relistic, not just differently presented but fundamentally different, motives, operation style or whatever, and if they regularly did more than just feminize one target, if they forcibly changed many aspects of others, it could be really neat. But it's a bit unexpectable.
>>
>>8544875
>horror fantasy
Fuck yes.
>>
>>8543466
I like your taste anon.
>>
>>8545134
I think cybernetics are a thing with some promise for that genre combination, not the typical ones, but actually realistic ones, like ones that don't perform as well, ones that people quite generally wouldn't want. And likely with a lot of coerced application by people eager to get into the emerging market.
>>
>>8547900
I want stories like this.

>ones that people quite generally wouldn't want.
Such as?
>>
>>8544875
There's some horror game I can't remember the name of where there's a part where you're being hunted by some crazy surgeon who wants to forcibly give your male character SRS and turn you into his "wife".
>>
>>8550557
Like a GPS implant, a communicative neural connection that does not just smoothly give you a full sensory experience, cybernetics that make you digest cheaper foods, cybernetics that make you grow extra tissue that can be harvested much easier or an implant that expands your memory and opens it to data dumps, but has the extra stuff stored as file type digital data and not organic neural information.
>>
>>8540500
So if someone writes some fairly decent erotic fiction about killing romanians, they are to be certified innocent of racism?
>>
>>8536029
Oh this is a 100% libido killer for me. I try to be open minded of people's kinks but fuck, I just can't wrap my head around this fetish.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.