[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /lgbt/ act like AGP is a bad thing? I'm a young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: boobscomic.jpg (72KB, 650x698px) Image search: [Google]
boobscomic.jpg
72KB, 650x698px
Why does /lgbt/ act like AGP is a bad thing?

I'm a young AGP transitioner, and being a cute girl makes me very happy. Lifting my shirt and playing with my boobies is an instant source of joy. I literally squish and jiggle them several times a day. I love them so much. I'm attracted to my own body, I like to be naked as much as possible so I can look at the new curves after almost a year of hormones.

I get an erection whenever I put on cute girl clothes like high waisted jean shorts, dress like a college girl in the summer, and see myself in the mirror. But this isn't the same as what you typically think of when "AGP", not like some old hairy masculine weirdo who gets his rocks off from wearing panties. I actually look like a cute girl and get both happiness and sexual arousal from that.
>>
>>8535554
Cute. How early? How much dysphoria did you have? What orientation are you?
>>
>>8535554
LOL pajeet poster
>>
>>8535568
Bisexual OP here, forgot to mention that I'm passable, not just a cute trans girl.

I'm AGP in the sense that I wasn't feminine when I was a young boy. So not much dysphoria. But I was also incel due to being a tiny scrawny manlet with low testosterone, which now makes me a cute girl.

I'm 18
>>
>>8535554
some /tttt/ posters hate agp because they're ego-dystonic agps and their sexuality has only caused them pain
some hate it because they think they're hsts (not noticing that hsts mtfs rarely end up on 4chan) and that this somehow makes them better than agps
some hate it because this is 4chan and everyone hates everything
none of these are particularly good reasons, though the first is sympathetic
>>
>>8535593
How do you feel about SRS?
>>
>>8535620
some hate it because they dislike the idea of someone telling them their motivations for transitioning stem from their sexuality or an etle.

hmmm i wonder why this is...
>>
>>8535554
Its good you are attracted to your body, but dont harp on others. Some people are attracted to the contrast of a masculine male in feminine clothing or feminine female in masculine clothing.
>>
>>8535620
>ego-dystonic agps
???
>>
>>8535620
>>8535652
>>ego-dystonic agps

Most AGPs are old-transitioners and hons. They can't ever be truly attracted to their own body because it's too masculine, which makes them depressed. But being AGP and achieving the dream of having your own cute passing girl body is heaven. It's like becoming your own girlfriend. You're not just attracted to your own tits and get a boner from wearing women's clothes, but you're attracted to your own long hair, body odor, seeing yourself in the mirror in cute clothes, etc. It's a big source of satisfaction, one way to be truly happy.
>>
>>8535657
>It's like becoming your own girlfriend.
Proving that they are prison-trans, therefore psych-trans.
>>
>>8535657
>They can't ever be truly attracted to their own body
Sad...
>>
File: 1461865496139.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1461865496139.gif
2MB, 504x279px
that's cool
i was planning on getting blackout tonight anyway
great
>>
>>8535554
Wish I had a cute agp so I could appreciate her new breasts and curves with her.
>>
>>8535701
What do you mean anon? Talk to us.
>>8535657
>old
How old is old?
>>
>>8535707
The 30-70 year old hons you see on Susan's and real-world transgender meetups. Most are AGP, and they go ultra-femme in their presentation (purses, lipstick, makeup, wigs, nail polish, dresses, everything feminine imaginable) to make up for the fact that they aren't attracted to their own manly hairy bodies.
>>
>>8535706
Chaser, repressor or hon?
>>
>>8535711
>hons
what does this mean? My best Urbandictionary guess is Asian for pedobear.
>>
>>8535717
>a word with an h
>asian
>>
>>8535715
Iiking girl dick doesn't make me a chaser.
>>
>>8535723
Judgmental idiot.

Is it A third-person possessive pronoun used when the gender of a person is unknown or when the person is a blend of genders such as a transvestite?

Honest question.

While I am bi I am not really close with the community.
>>
Not being a AGP Lesbian Trannie makes me feel like an outside...
>>
>>8535723
Check urbandictionary hons def. 7
>>
>>8535729
a hon is a derogatory term for a trans woman who doesn't pass
it's exclusively used on /tttt/ and is /tttt/ culture, not trans culture in general
>>8535652
'ego-dystonic' means someone doesn't accept something about their psyche or personality and has distress regarding it
for instance, after homosexuality was removed from the dsm, 'ego-dystonic sexual orientation' remained for another decade
>>
File: Untitled.png (39KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 300x57px
>>8535707
what do you think?
people getot live perfect fucking livesw because they were born later than me while i get to suffer forever
>>
>>8535737
>it's exclusively used on /tttt/
Actually there was a thread a while back about an mtf who used it while talking to her therapist.
>>
>>8535740
Why does this particular thread make you feel this way, though? When were you born and when did you transition?

And unless you're 30 or older, year born really isn't an issue. In >>8534584 for example, a trans girl self medded online in 2007. She's in her mid 20s now.
>>
>>8535737
Thank you anon.

If I may, I have just escaped from /b/ and was checking out other boards. I have another question - so a not to offend: /b/ uses fag to address others (newfag) or themselves (britfag). How is this viewed on lgbt?

Please dont hate me...
>>
>>8535746
My bad - thank you Trent!
>>
>>8535745
Fuck you
>>
>>8535761
Why? ;_;
>>
>>8535657
>>8535737
how do they cope?
>>
>>8535740
>perfect fucking livesw because they were born later than me
not true. i was born in 1995 and transitioned at 14 (i'm also AGP)
>>
>>8535746
Awww shit - been checking posts - nowhere is the f** word used. HIT DELETE. ABORT

I am sorry - I did not mean to offend.
>>
>>8535706
Date a cis girl who like showing off.
>>
>>8535746
/tttt/ is a 4chan board that has a few more trannies than usual
it has the same fundamental culture as other 4chan boards and is not inhabited by a disproportionate number of sjws
>>
>>8535774
How?
>>
>>8535813
Trans women are better.
>>
>>8535837
the chronologically earliest underage transitioner i've personally met transitioned at 14 in 1997 -- she was agp, too
underage transition (in the medical context, rather than 16/17 year olds taking street hrt) has existed since at least the early 90s, and agps have been doing it for almost as long
>>
>>8535827
Thanks again Trent
>>
>>8535848
Nice mansplaining.
>>
>>8535848
How did she do it? What convinced you she was agp?
>>
>>8535854
she was bisexual, had a trans girlfriend, hung out and felt at home on the very a*p /r/asktransgender, and had the stereotypical agp personality (failed normie nerd, video game streamer, etc)
i'm not sure how she did it, especially considering that she lived in a conservative part of the us -- she didn't talk about the mechanics of it much
>>
>>8535846
You said agp specifically.
>>
>>8535866
>failed normie nerd
>at 14
>>
>>8535657
>They can't ever be truly attracted to their own body because it's too masculine
But OP, I've been attracted to transgirls who have a similar body type to me, but I'm also not attracted to my own body and depressed by its lack of passability

Explain???
>>
>>8536973
she was in her early 30s by the time i met her
>>
>>8535554
Because it's creepy Buffalo Bill shit.
Explain it to people in the real world, they'd also be creeped out by it.
It's not even a case of 4chan shitposting like with mtfs, bisexuals or TERFS.
AGP is legitimately creepy as shit and everyone in the world would see it as such.
>>
>>8537125
Would you fuck me...
I'd fuck me...

GOODBYE HORSES
>>
>>8535866
>those stupid reason to clasify someone as a fetishist
why are blanchardians so retarded lmao
>>
>>8537146
Blanchardians already know that trans people are either HSTS or A*P, so we can classify people with evidence that wouldn't be conclusive proof if not for that knowledge.

That is, without the dichotomy, evidence that excludes the possibility of HSTS still leaves open the options of a non-HSTS non-A*P trans person. However, since Blanchardians don't believe in this, you can use very little evidence to conclude a lot about a person.

It is very useful and kinda the point of Blanchardianism.
>>
>>8537348
still think there are multiple types of AGP to be quite desu
>>
>>8535737
>>8535620
>>all AGP have male psychological profiles and a hentai-based view of femininity
>but i'm so #triggered now by people generalizing a*p experience to all trannies that i have to respond to it even when it's a really bad idea
Pot kettle black
>>
>>8535554
>tfw still young
>but 6'3"
>and fucking sturdy build
>>
>>8537791
How young? Maybe you can still pull of the amazon look
>>
>>8537363
There are but they are just normal variation within a group. They are not taxonic like AGP as a whole is.
>>
>>8535638
>some hate it because they dislike the idea of someone telling them their motivations for transitioning stem from their sexuality or an etle.
Which is dumb because if an AGP is actually transitioning it's usually because of dysphoria.
>>
>>8540975
>all AGP have male psychological profiles and a hentai-based view of femininity
>>
>>8535554
>I actually look like a cute girl and get both happiness and sexual arousal from that.
That's what the hairy masculine weirdos believe too.

You have a delusion of your own appearance.
>>
>>8540985
[citation needed]
>>
>>8540975
Dysphoria caused by their AGP sexuality.
>>
>>8535554
>boobscomic
the AGP is strong in this one
>>8535657
I keep my body virtually hairless and in twinkmode. When I put on girl clothes the lack of boobs or a vag doesn't give me dysphoria. Feeling cute and desired is what matters to me.
>>
>>8543919
>the AGP is strong in this one
Good for her.
>>
File: 1366881635631.gif (663KB, 900x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1366881635631.gif
663KB, 900x3000px
>>8535729

>>8535737 is half there with the hon thing, but there's quite a bit more history to it than that. It's really a synecdoche for old trans women (30-40+) with no real chance of passing/looking feminine. they're known for going totally overboard on hyper feminine stuff (heavy makeup, sundresses, giant blonde wig, huge amounts of jewelry), including using overtly feminine language, such as calling everyone 'honey' or 'hon'. I guess people caught onto it, and started calling them that. It generally implies other stuff as well as not passing; horrible views about gender, history of emotional repression, excessive flamboyance/false personality, deep levels of misinfo about trans subjects, hatred for younger trans people, disgust towards ftms & nonbinary people, all sorts of stuff. idk if the term's been reused so much on here that it's lost that meaning, but that's certainly what it used to mean when i first heard it over on 420chan years ago.

pic related, it's a portrait of the stereotypical life story of a hon.
>>
File: 1366881708470.gif (715KB, 900x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1366881708470.gif
715KB, 900x3600px
>>8546878
part 2
>>
>>8546880
Sauce? WHERE'S PART 3 ;_;
>>
>>8546962
I'm actually not entirely sure, I just picked up the images somewhere along the way. A little digging led me to the name Evelyn Poor, though, and the site http://transgirldiaries.com which is now defunct. The only other remnant I can find is an archive here https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22Evelyn+Poor%22 though i'm not sure how complete that is. There's a set of comics under 'ch01-old' & the other 'ch0X-old's that look pretty similar (though slightly different) to these ones, so i guess that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>8547114
Thanks for the research and info, anon. You are based.
>>
>>8547114
You seem knowledgeable
Can you explain what a twinkhon is?
>>
File: 1354224051196.jpg (49KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
1354224051196.jpg
49KB, 338x450px
>>8547166
I don't spend much time around this site anymore, least of all this neck of the woods, so I'm afraid I have literally never heard that word before. sorry. As a rudimentary guess, though, maybe it's a twink version of what you'd normally call a hon? like an older guy who tries and fails to appear smooth and petite, or someone who's outgrown the look with age into an awkward maturity. Don't take my word for it, though. lurking usually reveals all these secrets.

>>8547162
you're very welcome.
>>
>>8535745
Like the discussion in the thread you linked points out, year born and the current state of society has a huge effect on people. It really matters.
>>
>>8548511
It's sad that it is this way.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.