[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that every Muslim member of the Bundestag voted to legalize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Abu-Nuwas.jpg (77KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Nuwas.jpg
77KB, 600x603px
Reminder that every Muslim member of the Bundestag voted to legalize same-sex marriage last week. Merkel and the nominal "Christian" parties were overwhelmingly opposed.

Can we please stop blanket condemnations on the basis of religion? LGBT people and allies can belong to any faith. We cannot generalize about one being more conducive than another.
>>
>the only countries that execute gay people are muslim
you are really making me think, anon
>>
>>8535511
>muslims AND gay marriage
Stop driving me to Christianity!
>>
>>8535519
>yfw america executes gay people
if they get the death penalty :^)
>>
>>8535519
>denying existence of the Christian African countries where sodomy is punishable by death and Russian gay death camps

Ok anon
>>
>>8535519
Literally all of those countries, barring Iran, are facilitated by the Christian West.
>>
>>8535527
>the Christian African countries where sodomy is punishable by death
Name them.

>and Russian gay death camps
Chechen gay death camps.
>>
>>8535616
Chechnya is in Russia...
>>
>>8535535
Don't blame me, I'd happily cut all foreign aid to them, and enact policies to punish them for acting like that.

t. right-wing Westerner
>>
>>8535642
And almost exclusively Muslim
>>
>>8535642
Yes but that's kind of missing the point. When an Arab Muslim Israeli plants a clock somewhere and blows up a bunch of people, you don't go "See, the Jews are terrorists too!"
>>
File: 1359054085235.jpg (332KB, 902x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1359054085235.jpg
332KB, 902x1198px
>>8535527
>Christian African countries where sodomy is punishable by death
Wrong. Although some Christian African countries so imprison people for homosexuality, none give you the death penalty.

>>8535664
True, but tbqh Russia seems dangerous for LGBT whether you are in a Christian, Muslim or even Buddhist region
>>
>>8535673
>but tbqh Russia seems dangerous for LGBT whether you are in a
Russia is an evil country all round, including for LGBT people, which is why the Chechen Muslims get away with it. But that doesn't mean it's not their Muslim evil, albeit on top of Russian evil, that's culpable.
>>
>>8535643
It's almost as if you're not part of a hivemind, just like Christians and Muslims aren't. It's unfair to blame anyone for the crimes of others.
>>
>>8535724
>It's unfair to blame anyone for the crimes of others.
Where is anyone doing that? I don't want a foreign policy hostile to hypothetical moral Muslims.
>>
>>8535511
LGBT people can belong to any faith

not "any faith" wants to throw us all off of rooftops
>>
>>8535759
>hypothetical moral Muslims
and they will forever be hypothetical
>>
>>8535511
this picture is fucking hot

me gusta
>>
>>8535616
Uganda
>>
>>8535511
>Bundestag
What is that?
>>
>>8535511
Stop trying to humanize these backwards savages. It'll only get you blown apart by nail bombs, ripped a part by a truck of peace, or gang raped and left to die in a ditch.
>B-But muh Christians!
Name an active group of WESTERN Christians doing anything on the level of executing gays for being gay. Africans were killing people for less BEFORE being converted. And most Africans who kill gays (in record numbers) are apart of Boko Haram (Muslim Extremists).
>B-But why defend de ebil Christians!
I don't like any religion that imposes it's will or 'morals' upon others, but Christians in this day and age are neutered in comparison to the Muslim World. And shit a few Christians do (Russia, etc) doesn't negate the mountains of carnage left behind by Muslims, neither are right but one is definitely worse than the other.
>>
>>8535887
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Uganda
>Under the Penal Code, "carnal knowledge against the order of nature" between two males carries a potential penalty of life imprisonment.
Alternative fact.
>>
>>8535511
That's bullshit op.
>>
>>8535511
Liking middle easterners is one thing, having the weird fantasy that someone dumb enough to believe that a god, any god would be ok with the bullshit on Qu'ran would be capable of taking care of their appearance however is absolutely retarded.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.