[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at party >guy starts grinding on you >get into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1496002364516.jpg (46KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496002364516.jpg
46KB, 500x575px
>be at party
>guy starts grinding on you
>get into it because wow being treated like a girl is awesome!
>realize he was probably just gay and looking for a boy pussy to smash
>rush home and sob in a ball on the floor
>>
>>8535176
>not being his "effeminate" "gay" "crossdressing" "boyfriend"
>>
File: Crashdance.gif (295KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Crashdance.gif
295KB, 150x150px
Stupid slut. I have no pity for people like you. Sorry
>>
>>8535476
don't bully me i am a hon who needs intense validation whereever i can get it
>>
>>8535484
I'll bully you if you're like that. Look for a less sexual way to get validation so you aren't as much of a slut =/
Make a friend online to constantly barrage you with compliments don't be a whore
>>
>>8535487
>don't be a whore whore, be an emotional whore instead
>>
>>8535176
I'm straight, drunk, and came here on a whym. You sound cool, I'd grind on you. I'm not into feminine women though so it probably wouldn't work out in the long run. Good luck in life though you sound like a nice person and I hope you find happiness.
>>
>>8535494
No chance in hell you won't be an attention whore, pick the better one. I'd much rather befriend an emotional whore than a physical one.
And most people are the same way
>>
>>8535487
It doesn't work if theyre just hugboxing you

>>8535498
You don't sound like a very nice person
>>
>>8535496
t-thanks
that's actually one of the nicest things someone has said to me in a long time
>>
>>8535501
Isn't that what you want? Constant validation? Who cares if it's real or not
>>
>>8535513
Because it's not validating if it's not real obviously. do you even dysphoria?
>>
>>8535520
How will you know if it's fake? They night actually find you feminine. Or continue down the wrong path and surround yourself with people who want your bucci so you can feel validated at all times
>>
Sometimes I wish I wasn't trans just so I could give some of you girls the attention it sounds like you really need. I just want to make my sisters happy.
>>
I am a lesbian trans woman and sometimes I think life would be easier if I was straight. Plenty of dudes seem into me but I have always identified as a lesbian since I was a kid (even when I was presenting male) so idk. I think I am just legit a lesbian. Nothing about men does anything for me except thinking about getting penetrated and with SRS soon™ and toys my gf can do that so no worries there either.
>>
>>8535526
Because when someone knows you're a tranny and they want to be your friend they hugbox you
>>
>>8535623
I don't hug box my few tranny friends
>>
I'm a very lonely trans girl suffering cabin fever and I'm looking for a trusting platonic guy who can be like a mentor.
>>
>>8535693
Ahem
Your discord?
>>
No discord. I don't have access to my computer and figuring this place out. Limited Web access.
>>
>>8535718
Oh I see..
>>
>>8535176
>be trans
>find guy you like
>straight. Doesn't like trans.
>convert him
>starts to like the dick
>cheats on you with guys
>doesn't get turned on by you anymore

I think Im going full hero
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.