[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't this apply to human transgenders as well? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1165334500692.png (521KB, 685x898px) Image search: [Google]
1165334500692.png
521KB, 685x898px
Wouldn't this apply to human transgenders as well?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/
>>
humans are not fish OP
>>
>>8532748
What? That's the dumbest reply I've ever seen. Humans are animals whose bodies respond to chemicals and hormones like any other animal.
>>
>>8532744
Not really, no.
>>
>>8532756
>all animals respond to all chemicals the same
Yep, that's why humans die if they eat chocolate, or get sprinkled with salt.
>>
>>8532766
Nothing is "the same" and yet many things are still "similar." Your IQ is very low isn't it?
>>
>>8532744
How the fuck can a fish be transgender
>>
>>8532744
lmao fucking idiots mixing up "transgender" and "intersex"
and yes, it's a public health concern that male infertility and gynecomastia may be rising in the UK because of heavy estrogen pollution from plastics and agricultural runoff concentrating in the Irish Sea and North Sea, there's ongoing research happening into it right now
>>
>>8532744
THE WATER IS TURNING FROGS GAY!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8532744
Nah, it can make you beta (testosterone levels in men around the world are becoming lower because of things like this) but not trans.
>>
>>8532938
>muh alpha beta
Is this 2012?
>>
>>8532938
>"beta"
>baseless assertion of a worldwide low testosterone crisis
How is college going?
>>
>>8532938
>implying the beta fags of yesterday arent the tranny cross dressers of today. the only literal difference is the giant push to make cross dressing socially acceptable.
>>
>>8532756
that's literally a non sequitur, please do logic more good.
>>
>>8532775
because brain feminization/masculinisation by hormones in utero is a thing that happens and has literally been shown to happen?
>>
>>8533006
You're make it really hard to agree with you when you talk about fish being in utero
>>
>>8533356
well you know what I meant we know it happens in humans so that's how the fuck it's probably completely possible in fish.
>>
>>8532744
Generally water intake stations are located in areas of cleaner water.
Most countries do actually monitor estrogen and xenoestrogens in the water
>>
>>8533461
>>8533356
>>8533006
the lvl of discourse on this board lmafo

kindergartners speculate about the clouds with more insight than you've presented, do you realize that?
>>
>>8533486
well it's not really speculation if there's evidence for everything here, my point was that we already know it happens in humans so it's not hard to imagine that the strong evidence here also points to that it happens in fish too. there's evidence but it's a concept we understand already anyway, if you see what I mean.
>>
>>8533571
Exogenous estrogens are usually carcinogenic and teratogenic in humans. They don't simply produce trap babies.
Even in non-toxic xenoestrogens like phytoestrogens it doesn't result in perfect intersex babies because they're not just estrogenic, they behave like SERMs and are also endocrine disruptors.
They do a lot more things than simple estrogen exposure as endocrine disruptors if left to do their thing would mess with quite a few enzymes in the body and it would just give a lot of birth defects and possibly a bit of intersex traits.
>>
>>8533609
well I wasn't talking about exogenous estrogens I was saying that we already understand brain feminization/masculinisation happens in trans people so it's not a new idea in that sense for fish.

the answer to the question how can a fish be trans is the same way people can be, that's what I was trying to say, not how they become trans, just how they can be trans.
>>
>>8532744
THEY TURNING FREAKING FISH TRANS
>>
>>8533629
The fish aren't trans and the frogs aren't gay... you shouldn't trust journalists or alex jones to know jack shit about science.
Xenoestrogens occasionally cause amphibians and aquatic life to become intersex. In the case of atrazine it resulted in tadpoles having nearly a complete flip in sex.
The fish don't need gender therapists and hrt, they're intersex.
>>
>>8532768
So why are you assuming that fish and humans are "similar enough" in this area?
>>
Fishsticks
>>
Actually it is a known problem that wouldn't turn Jimmy into a woman but instead making him not be able to have children
>>
>>8532744
Probably, it's not the first species that has problems thanks to females literally dumping feminizing pill down the drain. Better pick your blockers buddy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.