[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made HIV test. In three days I will know for sure. Well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: rany memiczne.png (637KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
rany memiczne.png
637KB, 607x600px
Just made HIV test. In three days I will know for sure.
Well, if it turns positive imma hero.
>>
>>8532443
Before you commit sudoku, get creampied by 30 guys and post greentext/video
>>
File: HIV Positive.jpg (75KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
HIV Positive.jpg
75KB, 500x726px
>>8532443
>Well, if it turns positive imma hero

Good Luck OP
>>
>>8532729
This
If you're already pozed, get some other pozzers together and have an orgy
>>
You know that with current medicine you can live basically a full life with HIV+ right? If anything, dating will be easier because there will be HIV+ dating groups filled with people in that situation and they will all be low in self-esteem.
>>
>>8532443
>doing sudoku when there's treatment nowadays

Good job looking like a total moron
Would be fucken hilarious though
>>
>>8533090
Maybe the suicide plan is more because of social stigma of being a poz'd fag and less about the medical concen.
>>
stop cutting yourself. Don't be a hero. What if you are hiv positive? just live on. HIV positive is not a death penalty these days. Ugh that picture makes me want to cry
>>
>>8532443
>In three days
usa labs...
back in turkey i'd walk into a biochemistry lab at 10am, pay 30$, have my blood drawn, get my results emailed to me by noon

get fuckin cucked

also, being hiv+ is not enough to justify killing yourself
you'll live out your full lifespan and you can still pursue any sort of relationship with other hiv+ people

in fact, a hiv+ partner on his drugs and a hiv- partner on prep have practically 0 probability of transmission; however, the stigma will make it very very difficult to ever have a hiv- partner imo
>>
>>8533733
yeah, but if they found out you were gay they would throw you off a roof in the name of Allah
>>
>>8532443
HIV does not cause aids

It's the retroviral treatment that kills you

All hiv tests don't actually test for the virus but test for what they believe is signs of the virus, which is complete bullshit

Then you get on the treatment and you end up dying as a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>8532443
>killing yourself if you get HIV
It's not 1985. Having HIV isn't actually a problem anymore and will not affect your life at all.
>>
>>8533984
this is what happens when you overdose on the redpill
>>
>>8534001
HIV wont kill you, it will just make you broke
http://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/monthly-cost-treating-hiv
>>
>>8534008
Not to mention the social stigma. It's the modern equivalent of being a leper during the dark ages.
>>
>>8534008
Pretty sure most countries give HIV treatment for free.
Also antiretrovirals are dirt cheap outside NA and EU. Truvada costs around $5/month in South America and India. They're only expensive in western countries due to distribution controls. You can still order them off the internet though.
>>
>>8534143
they dont in the land of """"""Freedom"""""""""
>>
>>8534164
What about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_White_CARE_Act
>>
>>8534001
>it's not a problem guys!!
where I live it's a felony to not disclose if you're HIV+ and having to fucking talk about it before sex only ruins your chances for sex. It's a huge problem to have HIV you dumbass. Treatment is also fucking expensive.
>>
>>8534181
Well you have to give people an actual incentive to use condoms.
If there were no repercussions to not having safe sex no one would do it.
>>
>>8534184
what is PReP
>>
>>8533926
they might in the future
not currently tho

>>8534190
if you have anal sex, eventually you'll get unlucky
>>
>>8534190
You can still get other std's, there's also Truvada resistant strains which are on the rise thanks to people having condomless sex with PrEP.
Also the original intent of PrEP was for it to be used with condoms for the very reason that they were scared people would take it and think they're safe from std's and become turbosluts and create a ton of drug resistant hiv strains, which lo and behold is exactly what's happening. But during the drug approval process this was the big thing that was holding them back and somehow they managed to convince everyone that your average person isn't an idiot that will go on a spree of unsafe sex.
>>
>>8533984
You're a fucking idiot. I work in a medical lab and what you have stated is completely wrong.
>>
You have beautiful legs op.. Makes me hard..
>>
>>8535726
>I work in a medical lab and what you have stated is completely wrong.
all that scientific data wont add up to a hill of beans when you are convinced that they are being manipulated towards a hidden agenda
>>
>>8535884
They have SEM scans of the virus destroying white blood cells
>>
>>8535902
these conspiracy theorists do not dispute the conclusion these findings point towards
they simply reject the validity of all of those findings

also, that particular person was probably trolling to begin with
>>
>>8534052
I'm confused. Are you going to be under frequent harassment for having HIV? What is the social stigma?
Do you mean if you tell someone you're positive and they reject you because of it? Cuz that sounds like a sane response to me.
>>
>>8535884
but but the (((scientists))) are manipulating the data to sell you on (((their))) cultural Marxist agenda

or something
>>
>>8535961
if being a homo hadn't eliminated all possibility of ever having a normal life, getting pozzed is surely the nail in the coffin. you truly can never have a normal relationship again.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.