[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a homosexual man, and i am fucking tired of being grouped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2028.jpg (948KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2028.jpg
948KB, 2448x3264px
I am a homosexual man, and i am fucking tired of being grouped with trannies.
I have noticed that I'm not alone. The reason this is is mostly because trannies are very much usually just invasive fucks who want to prove so fucking hard that they are real women or real men by over-exaggerating gender stereotypes. Transmen are usually either really annoying and stupid, or just.. okay. But it is transwomen who are invasive and sometimes violent against women, especially lesbians. Well guess what, you will never be real women. Having a superficial fuckhole sure as hell doesnt make you women. That is biology and it will never change. Lesbians will never be attracted to you. Its fucking bisexual women who call themselves lesbians that do. Wanna know why? Because we are homoSEXual. We dont give a fuck about your gender. And no you can never change your biological sex. The majority of transwomen i see online do not pass. Personally speaking, if i saw a hot passing transman and didnt know he had a vagina, i'd be attracted to him, but once i find i'll be put off completely. Now I understand why some of you guilt trip us to fucking you. Its harder for you to find partners, its only human nature you wanna find some. But what you people do is no different than that of what straight men have done to lesbians for generations. I will not see it happen and shut up about it. Also, you guys are pathetic, the trans lobby keeps talking about how not transitioning can be deadly and yet post op trannies are most likely to kill themselves, and no i dont buy the "its cause theyre bullied" argument. You wanna feel better? Make research. You have a mental disorder, having surgery and stuffing tampons up your dirty bumhole wont change it. And now thanks to all this gender mania, more children are utterly confused and transition at EXTREMELY young ages, despite the fact being that most children with gender dysphoria grow up to be happy gay adults. Someone has to say this.
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
Guess what I read half of your shit posting and realized you can go fuck yourself. No one cares about you enough to ever read your textual diarrhea.

You should just stop/
>>
t. some angry fag
>>
Thank you

t. cis lesbian
>>
File: 220px-James_Buchanan.jpg (9KB, 220x239px) Image search: [Google]
220px-James_Buchanan.jpg
9KB, 220x239px
>>8531712
Homosexual master race
>>
man you really have no idea about anything do you, your ideas about what people believe are way way off and I'm sorry that it's making you angry because we're not invasive or violent against women, that's bullshit, and we don't believe that a superficial fuckhole will make you a woman, or that homosexual care about gender, and we don't try to guilt trip you to fuck us (I mean you're gay that makes no sense).

>what you people do is no different than that of what straight men have done to lesbians for generations
fuck off we're not telling lesbians we can turn them some kind of different sexuality if they fuck us, and most of us aren't even lesbians, I'm not, and I think transbians are gross too.

>post op trannies are most likely to kill themselves
untrue, it's a myth

>"its cause theyre bullied" argument.
that's literally why a lot of trannies kill themselves though, like the way gay people used to kill themselves and still do?

>You wanna feel better? Make research.
that's what the medical community is doing and they seem to think we're right

>gender mania
it's more coverage it's not a mania

>more children are utterly confused and transition at EXTREMELY young ages
not true, kids can't go on cross sex hormones

>despite the fact being that most children with gender dysphoria grow up to be happy gay adults
evidence? not seeing any
which shithole website did you get this crap from?
>>
File: tranny.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>8531712

Politically and culturally, I see why we are all grouped together, since most trannies at least say they are homo-, first, to test the waters so to speak, as they are coming out. And before they transition, technically they ARE if they are same-sex-attracted.

I'm the opposite; I have no issue with most transwomen, but trans men creep me out. I'm not single, but if I were, I would be really nervous about actually hitting on or picking up on an app, a transman who didn't reveal the "deal" before we'd already agreed to hookup. I mean, it's not something you can hide.

Plus, most transmen have that uber-feminist mindset and love to trash "cis"men every chance they get, then claim to be a man exactly like "cis" ones are. Nope, a vagina rules that out.

I respect transgender people as people with the right to be free of discrimination in jobs, housing, safety, etc, but FTM is not the same as male and T is not the same as L/G/B
>>
>>8531791
>since most trannies at least say they are homo-, first, to test the waters so to speak
wrong
>>
>>8531782
>and most of us aren't even lesbians
Enough of your bullshit
>>
>>8531822
have you seen the breakdown? it's like an even split between straight/les/bi on here the last time it was polled. there's also way more transbians online than irl (because a lot of them are just men transtrending).
>>
>>8531822
It's not bullshit. Most MtFs are Bi. There's about equal straight/les transwomen so it all kind of rounds out into nowhere specific.
>>
>>8531725
Warning duly taken.
>>
That's okay, you can always join the gay discord channel away from the 75 fucking tranny threads we have on here at any one time. Except the fucking trannies also invaded the gay discord chat so now it's just a bunch of mentally ill women who think they have dicks because a doctor pulled their uterus inside out.
>>
>>8531712
This. Tranners are sadly to far up their own ass to understand what they are doing to society.

Also why would you pay money hungry doctors to deliberately fuck up your body and face and voice?
>>
>>8531712
>REEEE I HAVE SOME SHITTY OPINIONS!!, the post
Is it 'Pretend to be a raiding TERF on /lgbt/' day in /pol/ again?
>>
>>8532613

>implying

I'm just a faggot and I think you people are fucking cunts. I went through the trouble of counting all the threads last night and classifying them. Lesbians and bisexuals have 4 threads a piece. Gays have a total 18 threads, concerned with gay people or gay topics. TRANNIES HAVE FUCKING 75 THREADS OUT OF 150 POSSIBLE MAX THREADS. 50% OF THIS BOARD IS YOU INSECURE FUCKING MANFACED CUNTS WHINING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU PASS.

NO.

YOU FUCKING DON'T.

EVERYBODY WHO ISN'T A FUCKING IDIOT CAN CALL OUT A TRANNY FROM 40 PACES, NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY FUCKING TRY.
>>
Well I don't like being grouped with fags. I hope you're European, OP. That way when Sharia is implemented on your street, they teach you how to fly. Your lifestyle is sick. At least we try to get with the program.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.