[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP YOU FAGS I have a BF of 3 years who I top most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Apt Buildings.jpg (244KB, 2500x1664px) Image search: [Google]
Apt Buildings.jpg
244KB, 2500x1664px
PLEASE HELP YOU FAGS

I have a BF of 3 years who I top most of the time. He claims it feels "pretty good" but not great, and he's never shown signs of real pleasure during the process. I'm 95% sure he says this because even though he's physically indifferent about it, he loves me.

I know I'm supposed to find the prostate, but for the life of me I can't find it. Whenever I try to change up the angles, he says it feels the same, so I haven't been able to get good feedback to act on.

All the anal sex guides I've been able to find online have been shit, can someone more experienced help me out? I'd really like to be able to fuck the love of my life until his eyes are rolling around in his head

Pic related, the state of my soul when I think about this
>>
Find where your prostate is inside of you and then figure it out from there.
Is your dick tiny?
>>
>>8531055
Not particularly.
I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea get a dildo or something to map out my own territory so I know what I'm doing
>>
>>8531038
Tell him to squeeze his muscles down there to kind of push his prostate against your dick. My bf loves it when I do that plus it feels really good for me.
I've never cum from anal sex but I've done it with dildos. Usually I just gotta get the perfect angle and then just go at it with the dildo lol
But when I squeeze my muscles it's like it forcefully pushes my prostate against the dildo and I can easily cum like that. It's just tough to do during sex.
Also not sure if it matters, but it's easier to cum from anal now that I'm on HRT. I couldn't really do it pre-hrt.
>>
>>8531062
>map out my own territory

Is that a roundabout way of saying stretch out your ass?
>>
>>8531068
Are you FTM?
>>
>>8531076
No, mtf. I dunno why things changed for me. Pre-hrt I never had precum either and even though nowadays I have very little jizz and it's pretty watery I actually can get precum and anal orgasms became easier.
>>
>>8531082
So you're HSTS?
>>
>>8531108
I dunno I don't really read blanchard stuff lol
I was gay pre-hrt and I still have sex with guys. Maybe slightly bi in a sense I guess, but in reality I doubt I'd ever get with any girls in real life.
>>
Have the guy lie flat on his stomach on the bed with your or his lubed up hand in between his dick and the sheets, then fuck him while he grinds against said hand.

Personally I've only used dildos, but I can cum from that alone very easily.
>>
>>8531073
It's a euphemism for solo spelunking
>>
>>8531143
that's because you're literally jerking off.
that is hardly "hands-free"
>>
>>8531192
Sorry, it was a poorly worded sentence. With dildos I can cum without anything touching my dick at all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.