[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the republicans in power it would seem that leelah alcorn's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 15

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
She died in vain :(
>>
>>8530286
What this kids story?
>>
>>8530292
Parents didn't accept her as a girl, walked in front of a truck and went the "an hero" route. Said parents then kept on misgendering her after death.

The whole situation was pretty fucked.
>>
What a senseless waste of perfectly good boipucci.
>>
>>8530286
>But guyz Twump is pro-LGBT!! Nuthun bad gunna happen :D

Little do they realise Trump is already a full on neocon at this point and it's only a matter of time before he turns his back on LGBT. Or is at least pressured to by other neo-cons.
>>
>>8530286
The parents are literally disconnected-from-reality-tier delusional
>hit by a truck (as if it wasn't deliberate)
>kindness and concerns you have sent >our< way
>Please continue to keep >us< in your prayers.
>A good boy, a good boy
It's a symbol of how dysfunctional society is.
>>
>>8530295
OP here, I still do think she is extremely brave even though the impact of her death on society was minimal
>>
>>8530319
>Or is at least pressured to by other neo-cons.

I hate GOPpers and prefer the Rand Paul types - but please - PLEASE, name the big bad neocon thats got your tits in a twister.
>>
>>8530286
The lesson is, pass fix your legal documents and be stealth and not a queer that simple.
>>
>>8530319
Its not trump but the rest of the republicans
>>
>>8530325
Tell me about it, my family is pretty much the same desu
>>
This is why people hate trannies. Why can't they just take a handful of painkillers and die a quiet death instead of making a scene and traumatizing a poor truck driver and onlookers.

When I get home, I'm going to rape my gf (male).
>>
>>8530319
there was a massive cultural shift coming already. just look at the reactions to this video. In the last few years we have witnessed an unprecedented media circus around lgbt people. the media and the multinational corporations obviously only care about making money and virtue signalling, not about actually fixing the structural issues that make life worse for lgbt people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
>>
>>8530328
Everyone you just mentioned?
>>
>>8530351
>Rand Paul
>Libertarian
>implying he would want to take away gay rights

Dur hur

8 years.
>>
>>8530329
Hard to do when everyone and everything including your body is against you
>>
>>8530357
then take hrt in boymode and don't act like a queer it's that simple. Queer people are the reason why this counter culture is happening.
>>
File: 1491840072723.jpg (13KB, 216x205px) Image search: [Google]
1491840072723.jpg
13KB, 216x205px
>>8530286
thank God that fag is dead
>>
>>8530342
I don't think she just wanted to end her own suffering. She wanted to send a message, so that other trans people wouldn't suffer the same mistreatment as she did.

>>8530355
Libertarians don't want to TAKE AWAY gay rights, but they don't want to do much to protect them either.
>>
>>8530374
I don't think her parents were letting her take HRT. They were pretty crazy religious types and were trying to send her to conversion therapy IIRC.

>>8530411
fuck off
>>
>>8530286
It was a HE named Joshua!!!

He will never be female in my mind, NEVER!!!
>>
>>8530444
Why?
>>
>>8530444
Another person's gender identity is not a matter of your opinion.
>>
>>8530444
Are you by any chance related to her?
>>
>>8530458
Its the parent
>>
>>8530286
Would she have passed if her parents had accepted her and gotten her the right help?
>>
>>8530286
Sad but bizarre how she was a nobody who wasn't even notable among trans people let alone the wider population when she was alive, but her death made her one of the most well-known and reported on trans people ever.
>>
>>8530444
>t. LITERALLY 'it was real in my mind'
>>
>>8530295
Sounds like a drama queen. Good riddance.

Motherfucker didn't even put any effort into it.
>>
>>8530468
They're still not entitled to decide their daughter's gender for her.
>>
>>8530579
You realise her parents undermined all her efforts right?
>>
>>8530581
Unfortunately, nobody is entitled to decide their gender or anyone's gender, even the trans people themselves. The best you can do is take advantage of technology, modern medicine and voice training techniques to be the best fascimile you can be.
>>
>>8530595
Boo fuckity hoo. He shoulda just waited till he moved out. His parents were assholes but he was a weak ass bitch nigga.
>>
>>8530605
Agreed. If she had persevered instead of offing herself, she'd understand how to get past struggles. Instead, she expected it to come easy. If her parents just accepted her when she came out at 14, she would've become a bratty, smug, and narcissistic early transitioner.

It's not as if her case is unique. Plenty of others had the same conditions (some even worse, considering she wasn't kicked out or beaten), and they survived and transitioned successfully.
>>
>>8530325
>their son walks around in a dress LARPing as a girl to fulfill his fetish

>names himself after a futurama character

>his parents are the delusional ones
>>
>>8530319
>implying
>>
>>8530599
>facsimile
You appear to be conflating gender with sex. I'm talking about gender identity, and the only person who can decide someone's gender identity is themselves.
>>
File: IMG_6608.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6608.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>8530455
He had a PENIS, plain and simple. There is NOTHING anyone can do to convince me that someone born with a dick is somehow just as female as someone born with a uterus and vagina.

Males are born with penises.
Females are born with vaginas.
>>
>>8530425
Stop calling him a she. Joshua is a strong, manly name and by 16, he already had a deep voice, too.
>>
>>8530734
pol, go home
>>
Kid died for nothing to begin with. Just another of the ~1/3 that reach tranny endgame in their lifetime.
>>
>>8530734
nobody's saying that. nobody sane thinks trans men and women are LITERALLY THE SAME as cis men and women. well, maybe the tumblrina SJWs, but they're not exactly sane.
>>
>>8530581
>They're still not entitled to decide their daughter's gender for her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Gwen_Araujo#Aftermath
>At the request of Araujo's mother, a judge posthumously changed her legal name from Edward Araujo Jr. to Gwen Amber Rose Araujo on June 23, 2004.

Bad news for Edward Araujo, he's a man after all.
>>
>>8530645
They can decide what they identify as, but they can't expect anyone else to know about that identification unless they try to become the best facsimile they can. They also shouldn't expect random people to care or cater to them.
>>
File: DBlXpc1XgAAFqeU.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DBlXpc1XgAAFqeU.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>>8530419
>I don't think she just wanted to end her own suffering. She wanted to send a message, so that other trans people wouldn't suffer the same mistreatment as she did.
>>
>>8530809
>we shouldn't expect random people to care
And that statement sums up the entire problem with the world right now.

Maybe, just maybe, we should try it a different way, huh.
>>
>>8530605
>>8530614
Just because you're alive doesn't mean you're not fucked up loser like all the other trans scum here,
>>
>>8530860
BUT MUH POLITICAL DICK WAVING CONTEST
>>
>>8530879
>implying I'm trans
Nice projection, hon.
>>
>>8530860
Despite what unique snowflakes think, gender is assumed at a glance and never given any more thought during day to day life because it doesn't matter. Nobody cares. Nobody will ask you what your pronouns are or what gender you identify as on day-to-day basis because it just takes time and is information that's more often than not completely irrelevant to most daily tasks needed for human life and survival.

Maybe, just maybe, you should get out of your own ass. I realize that being trans makes people extremely self-aware of their gender and gender topics, but also realize that the vast majority of the world isn't trans and will never care about any of that except for specific circumstances.

Also, getting hit by a truck is the most selfish, entitled way of committing "suicide". You're traumatizing another human being for life, and possibly causing more harm and further accidents because you couldn't be arsed to kill yourself without theatrics. Furthermore, you don't get to "choose" to be a martyr just because you're a whiny, entitled bourgeois teenager.
>>
>>8530916
Why exactly are you pretending to know what is like being trans, then? Dumb useless faggot
>>
>>8530940
Truck drivers are more likely to be straight conservative males so fuck them.
>>
>>8530940
>"It doesn't matter"
If it doesn't matter, why are you lot SO incredibly pissy about the fact that science altered your old definitions the way it always does when learning expands? Oh, then it suddenly matters a WHOLE FUCK OF A LOT, and that's the problem.

The vast majority of the world isn't in a wheelchair either, but literally no one complains about handicapped spaces, not knocking over wheelchairs, getting out of the way of wheelchairs, or even motorized scooters most often. Kind of puts an exclamation point on your whole 'aww shucks, we just normal das all' routine when your hypocrisy is so easily pointed out by an example that took under 2 seconds to come up with.
>>
>>8530734
Your opinion doesn't matter.

>>8530751
Then why did "he" kill himself? Did "he" not openly criticize "his" parents for not recognizing "him" as a girl?
>>
>>8531001
I don't care about science altering definitions, I never talked about it and I don't see how it related to what I'm saying. Gender identity is a personal identity, it doesn't matter. What you can't expect is people recognizing it, asking about it as soon as they meet you, thinking 24/7 about it, and changing their everyday lives just so they avoid "misgendering" you. I am, of course, talking about trans people who haven't transitioned or done anything whatsoever to be a "facsimile", like the other guy said.

The people who use wheelchairs are easily seen and recognized, so you instantly know what to do. If a teenager guy walks by I'm gonna instantly assume he's a guy even if he's trans, because I'm not gonna overanalyze anything about him or stop him to ask his pronouns or whatever. If a clearly male-bodied person with female presentation walks by, I'm gonna assume she's trans in some capacity. And if a girl walks by I'm gonna assume she's a girl, even if she's trans. That's just how things are, you can't expect people to cater to you if you don't show you're at the very least TRYING to transition at all.

Also nice job comparing being trans to being on a wheelchair, lol.
>>
File: IMG_6791.jpg (24KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6791.jpg
24KB, 220x210px
>>8530751
Some XY boys don't get their voice change as early as JOSH did. And Jackie Evancho will always have a brother named JACOB, not a sister!
>>
File: IMG_6792.png (366KB, 409x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6792.png
366KB, 409x556px
>>8531095
Once a penis, always a penis.
Once a vagina, always a vagina.
That's just the way it is, damnit!
>>
File: IMG_6794.png (733KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6794.png
733KB, 640x1136px
He clearly was a MALE, no if, ands, or BUTs, lol.
>>
>>8531124
Nothing female or feminine about that ugly face, ffs.
>>
>>8531088
...okay, with the way you clarify a few things, I can't disagree with you at all. I'll hush up and amble along like a good girl now.
>>
Don't even have to murder fags because they do it themselves, life is good.

Reminder he (yes HE) literally doesn't care about bineg 'misgendered' since he is dead.
>>
>>8531088
This isn't even about the appearance issue though. It's fine to go by appearance when it comes to people you don't know yet, nothing wrong with assuming someone is a guy because they look like one. The issue is when people insist on calling Leelah a boy even thought it's known that she identified as a girl. Ignorance and mistakes are fine, intentional misgendering is not.
>>
>>8531142
Some of us believe in an afterlife, or at least are not confident that existence ends at the moment of bodily death. Regardless, I see no reason to go against her wishes.
>>
>>8531144
Joshua was a MAN with a MAN size dick and would have needed to MAN up and act like one.
>>
>>8531144
"Leelah" was a nonexistent alter ego that this freak liked to masturbate about becoming. Real women have no such thoughts or desires, and the ones who supposedly "want to be boys" just need to wake up and realize that you can be a woman who doesn't have or want kids without calling yourself a "male."
>>
>>8531149
>"I'll be alive when I'm dead!"

What is cognitive dissonance for $500, Alex?
>>
You can also be a man who wears panties without calling yourself a woman. That is an insult to real females everywhere.
>>
>>8531187
Jeez, you're aggressive...and edgy.
>>
>>8531166
Your opinion on her gender identity and what she would have "needed" to do is irrelevant.

>>8531188
Do you claim to know with absolute certainty what happens to the soul following the death of the physical body? Do you exhibit this same response whenever any funeral practice is brought up?
>>
>>8531201
Feminine men do exist, as do transgender women. They are not the same. Furthermore, given what is known about Leelah's parents, I doubt that they would have tolerated her presenting in a feminine way.
>>
File: IMG_6793.jpg (75KB, 634x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6793.jpg
75KB, 634x606px
>>8531124
Clearly a MALE through and through! Stop calling him a she, he never had a period or needed a bra.
>>
>>8531222
What a big, ugly nose!
>>
His mom called him an amazing BOY, so I think she ought to know what she gave birth to, and that it didn't have female genitalia or the ability to get pregnant.
>>
>>8531222
Not many girls wear royal blue plaid shirts with their hair cut like that. So he really was a manly man in the making. Just needed some time in boot camp is all.
>>
>>8531242
One does not require female genitalia or the ability to get pregnant to be a girl.
>>
File: IMG_6456.jpg (57KB, 387x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6456.jpg
57KB, 387x600px
>>8530286
Suicide is a manly way to die, with most of them being MALE. Very few women successfully kill themselves.
>>
>>8531275
They most certainly do. Even in the animal world that's true.
>>
>>8531275

I've got bad news for you, sweetie.
>>
>>8530940
>Also, getting hit by a truck is the most selfish, entitled way of committing "suicide".
what is murder-suicide.
>>
>>8531291
This is honestly the most convincing reason I've ever read here to not kill myself.
>>
File: pence transexual.jpg (54KB, 705x959px) Image search: [Google]
pence transexual.jpg
54KB, 705x959px
>>8530286
LMFAO, good fucking riddance.

I'm glad this fag fucking killed himself/
Seriously, I can accept LG, but the T is severely out of place.

I have a question about the LGBTV DInner crowd. The post-gender crowd with multiple genders and personalities.

How would transgenderism work in that case. Would you go from pan to queer sexual? Would you have to have some kind of surgery for that? What are the genitals

>Inb4 whatever I feel like
>>
>80 replies
>32 posters

It's another "14 year old /pol/tard decided to le epic troll /lgbt/ and a few people took the bait but it's mostly just the /pol/tard trying too hard and talking to himself" thread.
>>
BEEP BEEP

GET OUT OF MY WAY
TRANNY FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>8530347
youtube was grooming its nazi-esque audience for few years already, that's not a good indicator
>>
>>8530286
Good.
You faggots should all neck yourselves.
>>
>>8531291
So is farting, and I'm sure Joshua did that at times. I'm sure HE couldn't live up to the unrealistic expectations that "Girls don't fart and poop."
>>
>>8531296
Wrong, once again you're thinking about sex, not gender.

>>8531393
>Seriously, I can accept LG, but the T is severely out of place.
t. Milo
>>
>>8530286
More gays would have been killed under Hillary. Stop pretending Trump hates gays please.
>>
>>8533807
>More gays would have been killed under Hillary.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8533816
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/father-orlando-nightclub-shooter-attends-hillary-clinton-rally/story?id=41231649
She loves muslims and muslims love her.
>>
>>8533819
I'm still waiting for actual statistical evidence.
>>
>>8533857
But I gave you your worshipped main stream news article. You just went from iq 60 to iq 70 atleast.
This is what she believed before she got paid to say differently.
>>
>>8533864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
>>
>>8533864
You did provide a legitimate news article, but all it says is that the father of the Orlando shooter supports Clinton. And while he himself may have had homophobic attitudes, it's my understanding that he did not in any way condone his son's attitudes. If that's sufficient evidence to claim that Hillary being elected would cause gays to be murdered, then I guess Trump being elected has caused black people to be lynched, given how much the KKK supported him over Hillary.
>>
>>8533881
First of all my view about you dropped again you mainstream news slut.
Second.
>given how much the KKK supported him over Hillary.
That was just a scam to smear Trump. You need to stop watching main stream news and start listening to Alex Jones.
>>
>>8533881
And no black people got lynched you dumbass they have been exposed to be making up shit like that all the time.
If one thing many innocent Trump supporters have been attacked.
>>
File: 040517woman.jpg (79KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
040517woman.jpg
79KB, 800x420px
>>8533887
But I wanna kill Alex Jones because hes brainwashing my son who has started thinking for himself and not my narrative that is the right way
>>
>>8533899
That cuck husband tho.
>>
>>8533887
>First of all my view about you dropped again you mainstream news slut.
I don't care what you think of me.

>That was just a scam to smear Trump. You need to stop watching main stream news and start listening to Alex Jones.
Lel I saw the right's pathetic attempt to deflect the KKK's support for Trump, they were able to find one (supposedly) current KKK member who supported Hillary, I saw supposedly because he was a literal nobody and there was no evidence he actually was a KKK member rather than a paid actor. And even then he could only justify his support for Hillary for claiming her actual platform was the exact opposite in every way from what it officially claimed to be. Now, I know Hillary is corrupt and untrustworthy, but even so, it's stupid to assume that a politician will be so untrustworthy as to do exactly the opposite of EVERYTHING they say, and to betray the main group they pandered to and instead support the interests of the group they completely ignored during their campaign. And even then, it was still basically an admission that Trump's stated campaign goals were the ones that aligned with the interests of the KKK.
>>
>>8533908
Anon. You need to go outside and punch some nazis, just like the cnn bbc and efg told you do you to do so
>>
>>8533908
I'm not gonna read all that shit. Trump doesn't hate blacks or latinos as he was the first to popularise letting other races into his clubs. Please make a tl;dr cause my time is too valuable.
>>
>>8533895
>And no black people got lynched you dumbass they have been exposed to be making up shit like that all the time.
So where exactly is the evidence that gays would be killed in greater numbers if Hillary had won? Face it, there's more evidence that Trump supports the white supremacist agenda than there is that Hillary supports the radical Muslim agenda. So if black people haven't been killed as a result of Trump winning, it's illogical to claim that gays would be killed as a result of Hillary winning.
>>
>>8533919
They would since Hillary wanted open borders policy and more unvetted people would come that will kill a lot of gays. I stopped reading at white supremacist. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8533919
Gays are already killed. What difference does it make that a women wasn't elected into a position of power?
>>
>>8533913
I'm fortunate enough to live in a No Fascism Zone :^)

>>8533914
I'm NOT saying that Trump hates blacks or Latinos, but rather that groups like the KKK did support Trump over Hillary. That pretty much is undeniable, that some pretty extreme white supremacist types did support Trump. And if that isn't a condemnation of Trump, then the fact that Muslims support Hillary isn't a condemnation of her, either.
>>
>>8533922
AFAIK Hillary didn't support "unvetted" immigration though.

>>8533929
Because this whole argument is in response to the claim way back in >>8533807 that MORE gays would be killed if Hillary had won.
>>
>>8533932
Yes the KKK le republican party except it never was and always was the democratic party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r5mGcHOEK4
Here is a speech about the late KKK grand dragon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXQgQdqkqc
>>
>>8533937
If hiliary was honest she would have won. She didnt, so deal with it like a mature adult and help gays off the street instead of complaining about their deaths
>>
>>8533944
>Yes the KKK le republican party except it never was and always was the democratic party.
Yes, it was founded by a Democrat. I'm not disputing that. However, the Democrats are no longer the party of white Southern racists. They're part of the Republican constituency these days. And the fact that the right wing had to go to such ridiculous lengths to find a supposed KKK member who supposedly supported the Democratic candidate, indicates that there isn't much support for today's Democrats among the KKK at all.

>Here is a speech about the late KKK grand dragon.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXQgQdqkqc [Embed]
Let me guess, this is about Robert Byrd? The guy who was indeed a member in the KKK at one point, but ended his involvement when Hillary was literally five years old? And who was given a 100% positive rating by the NAACP in the early 2000s (something which only 16 other senators recieved)? And he never was a Grand Dragon even when he was in the KKK.
>>
>>8533947
Again, I'm not saying that I "can't deal" with Trump being president. I'm just saying that there isn't substantial evidence that more gays would have been killed by now had she won.
>>
>>8533979
Ok I stopped reading at evil racists. I'm sorry though but calling people racist isn't an argument.
Also look at Hillary's immigration reform it's absolutely ridiculous "we will deport only violent people but we will allow the refugees a fair chance to tell their story instead of checking their background" just absolutely bullshit all of it.
>>
>>8533982
If a tree falls in the woods with nobody around to hear, does it matter?
>>
>>8533992
Yes she would have let much more unvetted immigrants in and ignore the pleas of scared gay people that will be called racist if they speak out against the rising violence against them.
>>
>>8534003
>>8533982
>>
>>8533992
>Ok I stopped reading at evil racists. I'm sorry though but calling people racist isn't an argument.
Are you really getting triggered over someone calling the KKK racist?
>>
>>8534007
No you called the republicans racist. I'm tired of that buzzword it has lost all meaning. Find a better buzzword to strike fear in my caucasian heart.
>>
>>8534006
Opinions and fears aren't "evidence". If they were I could claim that Trump is sending gay people to concentration camps.
>>
>>8534012
I'm not trying to scare you or shut you up. I'm saying that of the two parties, the Republicans are more welcoming of racists. I don't think that's really disputable, especially given the concrete evidence that the KKK does prefer Trump over Hillary. Sorry if it hurts your feels, but that's the truth.
>>
>>8534013
Opinions? No anon it has been polled muslims absolutely want sharia law and hate gay people.
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/06/23/nationwide-poll-of-us-muslims-shows-thousands-support-shariah-jihad/
>>
>>8534016
> or shut you up
There we go. Liberal mind set. No you are trying to shut me up because you are afraid of opposing opinions by calling me names. It's become a joke and nobody takes it seriously anymore.
>>
>>8534016
Go live in the middle east for a while
>>
>>8534017
>it has been polled
Yeah, by a biased conservative organization desperate to push the "creeping sharia" narrative.

>>8534021
No, you're a joke. You're just repeating some canned response to words that trigger you. At no point did I call YOU racist or imply that you don't have a right to speak. I merely said that the GOP is more accepting of racists than the Democrats are. So why aren't you trying to refute that claim? Is it because you know that I'm right?
>>
>>8534025
Why do you keep deflecting? Are you afraid of debating me?
>>
>>8534032
>You're just repeating some canned response to words that trigger you.
Calling me things I am not to win an argument is just wrong and not an argument. Again I stopped reading at accusing me of racism which you implied. I genuinly can't take anything seriously that begins with "you're a racist" and I never will again after 2016.
>>
>>8534035
That isn't me and you're just flinging words. Try and form an argument.
>>
>>8534040
Except I literally never accused YOU of being a racist. So please, stop throwing these accusations at me and discuss things like an adult.

>>8534047
Do you dispute that the KKK supported Trump more than they did Hillary? That's the center of the argument, and I did provide evidence for it.
>>
>>8534080
>Except I literally never accused YOU of being a racist.
You called republicans racist though.
>Do you dispute that the KKK supported Trump more than they did Hillary? That's the center of the argument, and I did provide evidence for it.
Which post was that. I didn't read much of your posts because it's all emotional garbage but I'll look at it if it contains evidence though the KKK supporting Trump hasn't much to do with him as a person.
>>
>>8534082
>You called republicans racist though.
I said that racists tend to be Republican. There's a difference. It's like admitting that ISIS is Islamic, or that the Nazis were German, doesn't have to imply that being a Muslim or a German makes one evil or destructive.

>Which post was that. I didn't read much of your posts because it's all emotional garbage but I'll look at it if it contains evidence though the KKK supporting Trump hasn't much to do with him as a person.
My main points were in >>8533932
and >>8533979.
>>
>>8534090
>It's like admitting that ISIS is Islamic, or that the Nazis were German
Ugh my god..
>being a Muslim or a German makes one evil or destructive.
Being a citizen and having a believe system are two seperate things.
There is a problem in the muslim community beyond ISIS.
>My main points were in >>8533932
and >>8533979.
I'll read that shit but it's gonna hurt my brain.
>>8533979
Except he was kkk grand dragon you dumbass.
All this shit is "errybody racist supports trump all the guys with suits on tv were right" no more anon. I made a mistake reading that. I need to wash my brain with soap now.
It's litterly propaganda against Trump an complete bias. The liberal have been extreeeeeeemely racist against whites but also Jewish people. No they are actually on your side we just want borders and peace.
>>
>>8534101
And though what you saw on tv may have happened were is the proof?
>>
>>8534103
I forgot to mention I don't watch the brainwashing machine media. So it's not strange that you may expect me to be on some hivemind of establishment dicksucking but I actually do my own research and watch Alex Jones for the news.
>>
Just surrender to my big republican cock.
>>
>>8534101
>There is a problem in the muslim community beyond ISIS.
Yeah I'm not denying it. But the average Muslim is nowhere near as bad as ISIS. The average Muslims are backwards traditionalists who to some extent or another support theocracy and religious fundamentalism. ISIS on the other hand is a literal death cult that seeks the destruction of everything that does not align 100% with their views.

>Except he was kkk grand dragon you dumbass.
Do you have a credible source for that? Everything I've read says he was only a "Cyclops" or something, which is a much lower rank. And besides, there's still the fact that by the 2000s, he was loved by the NAACP which doesn't seem typical of a KKK grand dragon.

>All this shit is "errybody racist supports trump all the guys with suits on tv were right" no more anon.
I'm just saying that's what the evidence suggests. I mean, there's likely to be one party of the two that's more favored among racists, and racists tend to be conservative. It's not intended to be a condemnation of conservatism as a whole.
>>
>>8534147
What evidence? Wait do you actually know what evidence is?
>>
>>8534147
>he was loved by the NAACP
Yes I'm sure he was because they are all establishment tools that have a different agenda then just racism.
>>
>>8534196
Litterly provide me with evidence for once.
>>
>>8534198
Except they praised him specifically for his role in upholding the civil rights of black people. There may have been other factors involved, but being a KKK grand dragon and being a favorite of the NAACP do kind of require you to be at opposite ends of the spectrum. Besides, as I said before, there isn't any evidence that he had any involvement with the KKK since the early 50s, and he spent the rest of his life regretting the involvement with them that he did have.
>>
>>8534228
Yeah yeah le brave new world crap they did the same with Hillary whatever man.
>>
I can't believe your denial and how about that evidence you keep talking about? This is going nowhere.
>>
>>8530292
Kid should have gone to 4chan posting nudes 'n shit, getting both praise and shit from horny /b/tards, be a slightly unstable memeposter on /lgbt/ and maybe find a neet bf/gf/tf to play yugioh/shoot guns with.

Instead leelah went to tumblr and jumped in front of a truck.
>>
No this is going nowhere it's like talking to a robot. Good luck though with your life.
>>
Leelah Acorn was a stupid fuckwit who's incredibly retarded idea of becoming a "matyr" guaranteed that she accomplished as little in death as she did in life.
>>
>>8530286
Good, hons can fuck off.
>>
>>8534665
Which is why you're wasting your time on an imageboard thread dedicated to her, the very same think that you do not have, writing how very little she means to you (and then doing free work for Google for the 'right' to post your so-called lack of concern).

Seems you managed to accomplish less than she did. Talk about 'F A I L U R E'.
>>
>>8534706
Damn, someone looks butthurt. In the end of a day they are alive and free to acomplish whatever they might dsire in the future while your cowardly rebel without a clue is serving as a worm food.
>>
>>8534665
Are you kidding? She made herself famous.
>>
>>8530347
This vid was also linked to /pol/
>>
>>8536608
It was also linked on facebook
>>
>>8530327
I know at least one trans kid whose parents stopped hurting their kid because they were affected by her suicide and didn't want their trans daughter to follow suit.
>>
>>8531533
truck-kun is a true ally, she got isekai'd into a cute girl in another world
>>
>>8534234
I don't even know what you're trying to say.

>>8534240
Just look at Wikipedia even. Yes, Byrd was in the KKK, but left long before Hillary even met him, and by the end of his life was a favorite of the NAACP. This is all basically common knowledge.
>>
>>8531533
>FEED ME TRANNIES
>>
>>8530319
Fuck neocons.
Those cucks bend over for the kikes every chance they get. We'll probably get involved in another 4 Trillion kike war in some kebab desert.
We also got a lot of gun control from them. See FOPA, ap ammo ban bad import bans.
They also love the worthless welfare leeching spics that flood this country.
>>
>>8531533
hello
>>
>>8536820
does that really happen???
>>
>>8530286
Holy fuck that dude is hot.
I'd hit it like a truck.
>>
>>8531028
Your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>8540943
>I will dedicate my life to purge these savages
t. savage
>>
>>8540943
>lbgt
Why are you putting the Bisexuals before the gays??? Are you dense?! Type the acronym correctly next time, Gundam boi.

UwU you might be cute IRL tho
>>
>>8530286
Can you imagine those limp wrists flinging around when he jumped in front of the car?
>>
>>8541356
6'4
Athletic
7 inches
Young Marlon Brando
>>
>>8541356
>Type the acronym correctly next time
Ok. GBT.
>>
>>8530286
I can't believe you fucking faggots kept this shit thread alive
>>
>>8540399
Your opinion is objectively wrong.

>>8541356
>Gundam
Nice bait.
>>
>>8530325
Sounds like my parents desu
They love to ignore the reality that's right in front of them and just keep on pretending that their "son" actually exists
>>
>>8542335
Their son died when you killed him. You destoyed their happiness and they can't cope with the fact that this abomination used to be their little baby boy.
>>
>>8542432
That's why it's unwise to make so much of your happiness depend on another autonomous human being who you can't control forever.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.