[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf to suck on my conetits before they fade away...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>tfw no gf to suck on my conetits before they fade away...

life is truly horrible...
>>
Fade away?
>>
>>8529729

Long story short, I will have to stop taking hormones
>>
>>8529731
If I suck on your conetits enough will you keep taking hormones?
>>
>>8529739

It would make me a bit less lonely, but its not up to me.

I cant afford it, and the effects are becoming too noticable. The plan was to flee the country before that became an issue, but I won't be able to make it.

I didnt think it would make me this sad, but the tears keep on coming.
>>
>>8529731
Why? I'd love to hear your story, anon. Talk to us. We're here for you.
>>
>>8529755

It's pretty straightforward, I live in a pretty shitty country (I'd get murdered if people found out I was trans / on hormones). I intended to leave for a better place before it became an issue, but my breasts are growing out too quickly, and I can't afford to keep taking them.

I am scared.
>>
>>8529731
Why stop HRT?
>>
>>8529763
Are you in Saudi Arabia or something? I'm sorry, anon. That sucks. Any chance you could leave the country soon?
>>
>>8529773
No, I am too poor. I got too depressed and quit my last job, and my savings are all but dried up. I'll have to move back in with my parents.

If I find a job soon, it might just be a year or two.

This was the only thing I had. Me. Both my sister and my mom have good boobs. Mine would have grown out too. Maybe enough to hide my ugly shoulders. It was all I had.
>>
>>8529791
Is there any way you could at least stay on blockers? They won't grow on blockers, but at least you won't age like a man.
>>
>>8529791
So the solution is to find a job and wait a year or two.

Don't feel down now, it's the time to get fired up and do your best.
>>
>>8529793

I am scared to do that. I've gambled with my health so much already. I have no doctor to advise and supervise me. But maybe...

>>8529796
I will, tomorrow. I want to cry tonight. I am sad.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.