[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: prove me wrong. how come it's acceptable for a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

ITT: prove me wrong.

how come it's acceptable for a person of a certain sex to say "now i'm this other sex" but it's not acceptable for a person of a certain race to say "now i'm this other race"? or a person who doesn't feel like a person so identifies as an animal?
>i'd love to be black, i'm going to paint my skin black and identify as such!
>i'd love to be a dog, i identify as a dog now! woof! *shits on the floor*

how are those examples any different from trannies?

it's unrealistic. you can't change what you have been born with. you are born with a stick, you are a boy. you are born with a slit, you are a girl. it's biology.

your move.
>>
>>8529084
Blame the brainsex theory nonsense that trannies use to deny A*P.
>>
File: 1476344392930.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476344392930.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Racial dysphoria is real tbqfamwyfam
>>
>>8529113
i'm being serious here. can you actually prove me otherwise without crying "bait"?
>>
>>8529084
>ywn be a smaller-breasted (tiny boiboobs) version of person in the pic
why even live
>>
>>8529084

There are no racial differences between brains. This is a disorder.

Humans and dogs are not the same species. This is a disorder.

There are identifiable differences between male and female brains, and trans individuals have the wrong type of brain in the wrong-gendered body.
>>
>>8529134
A*Ps are valid too tho
>>
>>8529129
>>8529084

being trans is neuro-biological, likely as result of hormonal exposure in the womb that affects the brain
there is your proof
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

nothing like this exists for race
>>
>>8529084
idk why it feels different to you, Micheal Jackson did change his color skin; I don't think that there is much of a difference between him and a transsexual changing sex
The animal thing is plain stupidity though as the result isn't even human, so you couldn't be able to transition as such
>>
>>8529157
Michael Jackson didn't change his skin color for the same reasons that trans people transition.

He was probably autohebephilic, though, so his plastic surgeries are for the same reasons as trans people transition.
>>
>>8529169
well people transition for so many different reasons; we don't really know either what happened in mj's brain when he decided he wanted that
>>
>>8529157
MJ bleached his skin because he has vitiligo, a condition where unpigmented patches of skin appear ans grow. Eventually it got to the point where it was just for practical for him to make himself wholly white rather than use makeup to cover up the white areas.

If anything MJ's case is more comparable to a trans person going through their natural puberty, not a medical transition.
>>
>>8529169
>Michael Jackson didn't change his skin color for the same reasons that trans people transition.

[citation needed]

he wanted to be white.
how is that different than wanting to be female?
>>
>>8529241
his muse was elizabeth taylor
he clearly wanted to be white
and doctors seeking to profit from him told him it was achievable
the vitiligo story was contrived after the fact to explain the damage he had done to his skin with bleaching creams
>>
>>8529157
On the left: a human. On the right: a rat. Trannies also look like abominations IRL. And yeah, Jackson did not bleach his skin because of wanting to be white, it was already mentioned here.
>>
>>8529247
He didn't want to be white the way mtf trans people want to be female.

He had psychological issues brought on by trauma that made him obsessed with being white. It was more like BDD than being trans.
>>
>>8529084
Every conception has a roughly 50% chance of developing into a male or female person. Of course things regularly messed up in development, and that includes sex determination. You get people with non-standard chromosomes, non-standard genitals, or non-standard brains. Brains are proven to be a sexually dimorphic characteristic, and trans people just have brains that are somewhere in between the standard male and female brains.

As a result, this creates a disconnect between a trans person's physical body and their mental sense of self and how their body should be. Therefore they transition in order to lessen that disconnect and the mental issues it can cause.

This isn't comparable to "transrace or transspecies" people. A human fetus cannot develop to have traits of a dog, or cat, or whatever. Nor can a black fetus develop to have traits of a white person. It's not like sex which is just a 50/50 shot and thus things can get fucked up. There are NO instructions in your DNA to tell the body how to build a dog or an alternate race version of you, but there are instructions on how to build a you with a version of you with the opposite sexually dimorphic traits.
>>
>>8529084
Because, transsexuality is just something that occurs unpreventably, while ethnic transness is just synonymous with asshole-ism, it derives from hating your own country:

>>8509942
>>8513148
>>
File: anti tranny poster vs.png (583KB, 656x562px) Image search: [Google]
anti tranny poster vs.png
583KB, 656x562px
trannies are a disgrace
>>
>>8529241
that's not what I had heard of it, the original story was more father related.

>>8529274
That's subjective man
>>
>>8529201
Bailey made a pretty convincing point tho.
http://www.science20.com/j_michael_bailey/michael_jackson_erotic_identity_disorder
>>
>>8529274
Since when do rats look bad with age? Michael looked decisively alright during the tail end of his stardom, which was the whole fucking point! Throughout his life, he was put under monumental pressure to excel at entertainment beyond anything anyone would deem normal. This ain't rocket surgery.
>>
>>8529084
there are Neurological aspects to being male and female

there are no neurological aspects to being a different race, and it is probabilistically impossible to be another species neurologically.
>>
>>8529317
>transsexuality is just something that occurs unpreventably
[citation needed]

>ethnic transness is just synonymous with asshole-ism
[citation needed]

PS learn the difference between ethnicity and race.
>>
>>8529362
Anyway I think we proved here that transexuals have nothing to do with people that change skin tone or want to behave like animals, there you go OP
>>
>>8529391
>there are no neurological aspects to being a different race
Do I have to ask /pol/ to post some IQ charts?
>>
File: PhrenologyWomen.jpg (3MB, 3025x1869px) Image search: [Google]
PhrenologyWomen.jpg
3MB, 3025x1869px
>>8529414
>IQ charts

Phrenological diagrams should suffice.
>>
>>8529402
No, you've all just posted brainsex nonsense.
>>
>>8529084
Intersex peopel exist, therefore there's some grey-area/wiggle room between the sexes, and there is neruology associated with the different sexes that we're finding is in an intermediate state in people who "say now I'm this other sex".
There is no biological equivilent for "trans racial" "trans species" or "trans attack helicopter" people.

Tbh I don't really see anything wrong with people pursuing whatever skin color or features they prefer, it's not so different from tanning or getting a lip-lift or whatever, but it's a separate issue from tranny stuff.

>you can't change what you have been born with
Actually that's precisely the idea, they're stuck with the neurology they were born with and we can't change it so the next best option is changing the body to better fit the brain.
>you are born with a stick, you are a boy. you are born with a slit, you are a girl. it's biology.
Well your understanding of biology doesn't seem advanced beyond a grade-school level. I'm guessing you didn't take any bio in college or even pay attention much in highschool or else you've just forgotten what you learned.
In actual scientific discussions, sex is a little more complicated than "boys have a penis and girls have a vagina" because actual scientists need to look at the whole picture including data on intersex people and various genetic and epigenetic variations.

>>8529107
>scientific evidence that triggeres me is just doody nonsense that doesn't count because I say so!
>>
>>8529138
No one said they aren't, in fact the neurological evidence shows differences regardless of orientation or blanchardian category.
>>
>>8529390
>Since when do rats look bad with age?
Do you seriously think they were trying to make some logical science based argument?
They were just shitposting.
>>
>>8529668
>There is no biological equivilent for "trans racial"

Have you heard of Mulattos?
>>
>>8529332
>look at dees ugly ppl, im so triggered this means everyone of __ group is inhuman monsters, deys not like dees pretty celebreties that I totally look like
Great argument.
>>
>>8529430
And you've just called it nonesense without argument because it triggers you.
>>
>>8529683
Well, the surgery wasn't entirely unsuccessful, it might have even been salvageable. I'd say that he's more directly comparable, ironically, to a devocalized pet that's typically given up afterwards anyway.
>>
>>8529688
Are you just purposefully "misunderstanding" to shitpost or do you really not understand the difference?
>>
>>8529707
intersex corresponds to mulatto using your argument
>>
>>8529395
I just gave you a damn citation; race is lumped into ethnicity, it's included in it. And you're just toeing the line with the naggers here making endless "just cure the trans, it's all nothing" threads.

>"testimony needed, testimony needed!", "testimony needed, testimony needed!", "testimony needed, ummm citation also needed!", "testimony needed!", "testimony needed!"...
>>
>>8529714
If you completly ignore the neurological core of the argument and completely fail at reading comprehension or purposefully misunderstand.
There is no neurology associated with black and white people like there is with women and men.
>>
File: IMG_6730.png (238KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6730.png
238KB, 1136x640px
>>8529134
Actually there are! I sure as f*** don't want to look like a shitskin with an average IQ of 85 when I can naturally be the color of mozzarella cheese! Why do you think I'm on here instead of at the pool?

Oh and the mere fact that the darker men want to mix with white women is proof of their inferiority. Only an inferior race wants to mix with another. Whites have nothing to gain by race mixing or changing their skin color.
>>
>>8529134
>There are no racial differences between brains?

Tell that to all those tech savvy Asians!
>>
>>8529994
The very call for "equality" is an admission of their inferiority, remember that. When the white race is gone, all humanity will crumble, as the white race is humanity in its truest form.
>>
>>8530051
When the white race is gone, the Jews will then work on to destroying the Asians.
>>
>>8529994
>Oh and the mere fact that the darker men want to mix with white women is proof of their inferiority
>Only an inferior race wants to mix with another
So what does white guys having yellow fever or jungle fever mean?
Oh right that pseudoscience bullshit is only undeniable fact when it serves your argument, must just be another case of the ebil liberal sjw jewish marxist conspiracy hiding your truth under fake news right?
>>
>>8529994
>muh IQ
Literally just tests English communication abilities.

Those with more complicated first-languages score higher on average, those with less complicated first-languages score lower on average.
>>
File: in sweden.jpg (40KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
in sweden.jpg
40KB, 960x542px
>>8529427
What makes you so eager to talk about nordics?
>>
>>8530078
It is just trolling.
He can't possibly believe that getting a suntan will lower his IQ.
>>
>>8530140
>nordics
those were anglos
>>
>>8530153
Okay, fine then, Nordics and Atlanto-mediterraneans.
>>
>>8529735
I don't think it can be cured or that it's nothing but nice to see you have no evidence at all behind your beliefs.
>>
>>8529084
is it just me or does the pic look like persona 5 protagonist
>>
>>8529668
>tfw someone actually genuinely answers

i have a little hope restored.

>intersex
intersex people are a mistake though. they are freaks of nature. they're not supposed to exist. and when they do, they need to be fixed, to female or male. am i wrong?

also i find it hard to believe in any biology and researching nowadays because everything is so fucking biased. some facts are "coincidentally" left out, some facts are a little distorted, some lies are put, because people nowadays can't present scientific research without adding their two cents of politics and views and hopes.
>>
>>8529276
No he had vitiligo and was obsessed with plastic surgery.
>>
>>8530006

Those are cultural differences.
>>
>>8529138
Blanchard is a kook and his theories have sample sizes of like four, his theories are nothing more than his derogatory ideas on the subject.
>>
Race isn't even a scientifically recognized way to group human phenotypes.
>>
>>8530885
Fuck you, I have better beliefs than you, IE that transtrogs and the like do exist and are objectively worse or a nastier problem than trannies, and I have some good info to underscore that.

What you have is your nagging with a bit of authority-alluding stylization. That is fucking low.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.