[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mtfs, i always wonder what are the thoughts of our mothers about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

File: r (17).png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
r (17).png
2MB, 1200x1200px
mtfs, i always wonder what are the thoughts of our mothers about this, we want to be of their gender, why deny that right to us? is really that bad that their sons want to be like them?
>>
>>8528315
Mom said she regretted that she wasn't younger, so that she could carry a child for me. I squeed and was creeped out at the same time.
>>
File: 1490133205886.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490133205886.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>8528315
this thread will descend into mommy/daughter erotic roleplay shitposts within fifty replies
>>
>>8528315
My abusive mother is so narcissistic she thought the whole reason I was transitioning was to be more like her.
>>
>>8528334
nice, i want to be the mom, who will be my daughter?
>>
>>8528354
hi mommi
>>
Chances are our mothers are thrilled, as they likely were the one's who made us think we're trans in the first place. See: >>8528494 for details.
>>
>Have an older brother and I'm the younger brother
>Mom had a miscarriage or stillborn, I dont remember, between me and him
>She became spiritual as a coping mechanism and always believed I'm the reincarnation of her would-be daughter
>For better or worse I'm trans MtF but I knew I was trans before she told me about my dead would-be older sister

Dunno how she's gonna handle it desu. I'm 6 months on HRT and dunno how to hide it much longer.
>>
File: cutYourBallsOffLol.jpg (155KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
cutYourBallsOffLol.jpg
155KB, 537x390px
>>8528315
I actually am not very close with my mother and it makes me insecure about my identity. I know that when I was younger I tried to replace her affection with that of my female friends who were slightly older than me. Because of that I never really made and good male frends save for just 2 who lived close by. I always wonder if I developed AGP or gender identity issues as a way with coping with the fact that I didn't really have a mom. But then again I had multiple step moms and I wasn't close to any of them either. Nor my dad. I guess the long and short of it is that I have mommy issues that I refuse to confront. Got really bad gender identity issues around 15 although they were always sort of there in the background. And now I want to be a mother someday (adoption). I should probably just not do that though...
>>
File: 1492618589863.jpg (193KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492618589863.jpg
193KB, 600x400px
>>8528517
>mommy issues
>daddy issues
>too much mom
>too little mom
>no mom
>no dad

Lazy psychology desu.
>>
>>8528522
Right, because none of those is going to have an effect.
>>
>>8528536
Not in the above circumstance, correct.
>>
no normal person wants their son to get fucked in the ass by another man instead of having a wife and children. if you can convince your mom that you really are a woman though, she'll come around.
>>
>>8528549
[citation needed]
>>
>>8528554
>if you can convince your mom that you really are a woman though, she'll come around.
Welp, there goes admitting I'm AGP.
>>
>>8528557
[A citation for your claims would be nice]
>>
>>8528560
Why would you ever even consider revealing to your mother that you are AGP? Why would you even tell her what AGP is? Let her die with a shred of her soul still left to her.
>>
>>8528568
I'm not the chick who claimed they do exist but ok, if you don't have any.
>>
>>8528315
Weirdly, I've always thought I was way more like my mother than my father, and my sister was more like him than her. Still haven't told anyone family yet, though.
>>
>>8528554
>Implying I'm not trans/ace
>>
>>8528583
To come out? What am I supposed to say?
>>
I think my mom wanted a daughter and brought me up like a girl. But I didn't want to be one.
>>
>>8528717
Like crossdressing and being taught to be feminine and everything?
>>
>>8528335
that's hot
>>
File: 1491467927545.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1491467927545.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>8528315

They don't like it because they think we'll turn out hons or they're mad they won't get grandkids. They set expectations up for you as a male and became attached to that, even if they would have preferred a daughter.

>>8528516

>yfw she tells you she knew and would have let you transition as a kid, that's why she saw you as her daughter's reincarnation
>>
>>8528329
>so that she could carry a child for me
Wincest!
>>
>>8528516
>>8528888
holy shit other peoples' moms have said this, I thought I was the only one. It's so creepy.
>>
Dear laddies, how would if feel about a versatile (topping and bottoming) partner?
>>
>>8528315
Quotes from my dearest mother:
>Do you really want to have this 50 year old, used up from three kids, menopausal body? Do you? What is wrong with you?
>You want to be stuck inside making potato salad while the men are out grilling?
>You'll have to fuck the opposite way, you know.
>But, you're like an Adonis, anon. Why?
>You can take care of babies, change poopy diapers, listen to them cry, and not get any sleep while your husband is out whoring around.
>You are such a bitch. My god, are you on your period right now or something?

Things have gotten better.
>>
>>8528315
My mother probably hate mtf's, she always says "I hope they would know the pain of giving birth and having periods. They're just faggots trying to live an easy life. They'll all burn in hell."

t. 8months hrt mtf. I can't wait for the shitstorm when the changes are really noticeable.
>>
>>8529096
Strange. I was the child right after an abortion. I wonder.
>>
i'm so far into the closet that i think i've reached narnia, but my mom calls my hair pretty so theres that
>>
>>8528733
>>8528733
Not crossdressing of course, maybe buying me fancy clothes that sometimes seemed girlish to me.
And more like the later and suppressing my restless and aggressive boy nature.
>>
>>8529283
>/lgbt/
>fancy clothes

oh god, the stereotypes are true
>>
>>8529312
what stereotypes? I dont get it
>>
My mom thinks trannies are disgusting and hated me for transitioning. Now she hates it even more because hormones made me look disturbingly like her.
>>
>>8529263
kek
>>8529409
girls always look like there daughter desu
>>
My mom operates under the assumption that all trans people are simply trying to rape women.
>>
>>8529263
>my mom calls my hair pretty

My mom said my long hair is pretty too, she definitely wanted a girl. And I just wanted to die. Once I woke up and her asked to kill me.
>>
>>8529421
>tfw parents' friends who I'm not out to gush about how much I look like my mom now
>>
>>8529283
Do you think that contributed to making you trans?
>>
>>8529818
It contributed to me being a fucking pussy instead of a normal man.
>>
>>8529483
Where does this assumptiom even come from? I cpuld understand if they thought that you were trying to trick men into bed with you but why do they think you're making yourself weaker and your penis less function in an attempt to rape women?
>>
>>8529930
>They're just doing it to get into women's spaces and rape them!
>>
>>8529906
I lived only with my dad and he was agressive to a fault and tried to get me to be the same way, but it never stook. You may not want to blame your parents for that.
>>
>>8529936
You can't rape women if you can't get an erection...
>>
>>8529231
>>You'll have to fuck the opposite way, you know.

I like your mother
>>
>>8529941
My dad cared more about screwing around and his career than about family and bringing up his son, divorced when I was barely 10. I never really had a male role model.
Having no mother must be crippling even more.
>>
>>8529948
you'd be surprised how many women are in sentenced for raping other women
>>
File: 1400014975892.jpg (63KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1400014975892.jpg
63KB, 447x400px
>>8529231
>trans
>ever getting menopause
>muh gender roles

heh
>>
File: 800px_COLOURBOX1023344.jpg (93KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px_COLOURBOX1023344.jpg
93KB, 600x800px
>>8529231

>You'll have to fuck the opposite way, you know.

That's what I'm hoping for. Eheeheehee.

Also, your mom is FtM (joking).
>>
>>8529989
It's still a really stupid idea.
>>
My mum said she was very sure that I was going to be a girl when she was pregnant, even though she said that it wasnt even he preference as she would have wanted a second son so its not even wishful thinking.

She picked out a girls name for me (which I now have) and didnt have a boy name ready for me and had to come up with one after I was born.
>>
>>8528315
My mom doesn't mind and just wants me to be happy and either go to school or find a good job so I can stop being a NEET and make a good life for myself. As for the trans stuff, she's been pretty supportive the whole time. She just worries about my safety around men whenever I go out, which is normal mom stuff. I can't say for sure what her thoughts are but I can tell you what she's done since I came out.

>paid for me to see a doc and get on hormones
>pays for my medications and doctor visits
>helps me with makeup and fashion and even lets me borrow some of her stuff
>makes an effort to use the right name/pronouns
>makes me use the women's room when I'm in public cause she says I pass and it'll be dangerous for me if i walk into the men's

I feel bad for trans women that don't have supportive mothers, that shit must be rough.
>>
>>8528315

>Came out to my mother in a way that was both as scientific and reassuring as possible.
>Made sure she understood it is not her fault and is not a fetish.
>She was balling her eyes out, mostly because I was tearing up and she hasn't seen me cry in 13 years.
>"But anon, I just really don't understand why. I know there are all these explanations you just gave, but I just don't get it."
>"I don't know how else to put it mum. When I was younger I just wanted to grow up to be like you, I hated when people would tell me I'd grow up to be a man like my father."
>Can visually see cogs turn in mum's head, "Oh! I think I get it now! I mean your father is a handsome man you know... Well he was... When he had hair... On his head, not his back..."
>"That's in the roughly the right direction, yes."
>"So you just want to stay pretty? Okay, that makes sense. You always were a pretty boy. Don't worry, I understand, losing your hair would be horrible."

She got close enough, that we pretty much left it there. The only concern she had was children after that and I sperm banked.
>>
File: LesSoccer.jpg (237KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
LesSoccer.jpg
237KB, 2060x1236px
>>8528315
My mom hates that I am trans. She feels like I "stole" her son from her, and that I am just brainwashed by my girlfriend etc and that is the reason I am transitioning.

I have a little sister so I guess her daughter quota was met. Reading about these others who's mom's are really supportive and happy to have a daughter makes me want to do something stupid.

I have spent 3 years trying to explain things and they still don't believe it is real.
>>
>>8530352
>and that I am just brainwashed by my girlfriend etc and that is the reason I am transitioning.

Ironic that you probably are for that very reason
>>
>>8530352

>makes me want to do something stupid.

Kill your sister so that you can take her place as the daughter?
>>
>>8530245
>I sperm banked.
my nigga knows what's up
>>
File: 1476418114584.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476418114584.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>8530352
My mom was anything but supportive. I came out to her years ago under the illusion of trust, and the first thing she did was run to her sister about it. In her mind, my cousin being gay meant that my aunt was somehow more equipped to deal with the situation. Unfortunately my aunt is somehow worse at keeping secrets.

So instead of transitioning I went through some bullshit therapy and ultimately lied through my teeth about being "cured."

Now I'm a balding, chain-smoking alcoholic with no future, and perhaps the poster child for failed potential. I'm miserable and want to die every day. Somehow, though, seeing me like this is preferable to the idea of seeing me happy, but as a woman.

All of this could have been avoided if my mom had just given me a hug and said she loved me or something.
>>
>>8530552
I know how you feel I ended up repressing due to my parents not accepting me and I just do drugs and contemplate suicide everyday now. I probably could've passed if they accepted me but it's fine since I'm a man now right? At least I'm not a girl right?
>>
I just wanna be invisible again
>>
>>8530552
How did your aunt cause you to be sent to therapy and why did you have to lie about being cured?
>>
>>8529239
Oh shieeeet I hope she either comes around or you have a backup plan.
>>
File: Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg (176KB, 670x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg
176KB, 670x1048px
Nothing wrong with sons look up to their moms.

But, what if you want to be female...like her?

You wish to relate to mom like a girl does.

I think mothers are great role models for sons, despite most of us males can't relate to her, like a daughter can to her mother.

Pic related: boys are born the same way like girls.
>>
>>8530007
MY STEPMOTHER IS REALLY A MAN!!!
>>
>>8529984
Men need decent male role models. Not losers or jerks or dipshits. A lack of a good role model doesn't make you gay, it sends a bad message to being a man. I think your father is a bad guy.
>>
>>8528329
That is like the nicest thing ever. Your mother sounds so sweet.
>>
>>8528315
It took my mother a long time to come around to my being trans, but I think it was out of love. When you come out to your parents, everything they imagined for your life instantly changes, and that's a loss they have to grieve. My mother wants me to be happy, no matter what; it took time for her to see that living as a woman gave me that happiness.

I know there are some really, really shitty mothers out there, but I think most care deep down. It's because they care that they might scared when we tell them.
>>
>>8534326
desu my mother is a gender-neutral rolemodel and not someone to base my femininity on
>>
>>8531368
She told anyone and everyone she could. I spent weeks being alienated by everyone in my life, and the only way I could get them to calm the hell down was to play along.

I was also a minor at the time so I didn't exactly have much say.
>>
>>8531382
I`m more scared she will end up in depression and killing herself, i`ll try to move out or kms in the next years
>>
I stopped getting along with my mother when I turned 14. During high school I would wear women's clothing (barely obvious ones too) and she would call me out on it and they would disappear afterawhile. So I became a girl online for many years to hide my identity. Around that time, we fought for the minorest of things and I ended up hating her largely for not accepting her bisexual daughter. After I couldnt keep the act up online, I wanted to try crossdressing in RL. So when she went on vacation, I put on her dresses and loved one so much I took it for myself (sorry mom!l). I also used some of her makeup and took some pictures. I then used that app that turns you into a girl and it turns out I look exactly like her much to my disturbance. I even showed her and she was like....put that away....geez you look like my mini me...... and shes right, shes a total narrcicist and I became one too...include the looks and I became my own mother. ._.
>>
>>8536087
What did you wear barely obviously to high school and what did she say when she called you out?

Are you transitioning now?
>>
>>8536197
Women's boots, sortoff like these, with khakis and a polo. I went to a Catholic school so boymode it was. I also wore a women's trenchcoat which had softer features. In response, my mother said those are girls clothes and you shouldn't be wearing them. She then bought me "manlier" boots and coats.

I'm not on any hormones right now, but I am working on transitioning (make up, dress style in public, etc).
>>
>>8528315
My mother had a horribly abusive life. She was sold to men from a young age because her mother was garbage and had 15 kids. She was put in an orphage eventually. She never learned to read or write. She was in abusive relationship after abusive relationship.

My dad treated her like shit.

She started me on conversion therapy when I was 4. To in her own words. To stop me from being a girl.

It was a horrible experience that I still deal with the trauma of, but she called me right before she killed herself a d explained.

She thought her whole life was shit because of being female and she didn't want that to happen to me.

We lived in the middle of nowhere and she had no resources and couldn't even read about how to help.

She told me to be happy. I am trying but I understand what she was afraid of. I do forgive her and miss her even.
>>
>>8536647
That's one of the saddest stories I've seen posted. What was the conversion therapy?

Was this in Eastern Europe or Latin America or something?
>>
>>8530085
>I feel bad for trans women that don't have supportive mothers, that shit must be rough.
It is, very much so. I came out 2 months ago and my life has been hell since then. Neither of my parents accept me.
>>
>>8536657
Conversion therapy was a series of techniques done to m over years.

Here is how it started.

One day right after I turned 4 she was looking at a photo album and becoming enraged. I asked her what was wrong but she just ignored me for hours it seemed.

Then she all of a sudden started pointing to Christmas photos and asking who is this girl destroying our family and ruining Christmas?

I was totally confused. She was pointing to me. I just kept sayi g it's me mommy it's me. How don't you recognize Me?

Sh just ignored me and does again over and over and over for hours.

Eventually I said I don't know her. Then she made me repeat that ten times. Then I he to repeat that I would never invite her back ever again 10 times.

Then she angrily ripped up the pic and threw it away in from of me.

That was the day she took her love away.

I don't know why she started it. I had no concept of my gender. I don't still know what she saw that made her do it. I did later feel trans at puberty but then not so much.

I often think I am so broken I will end up just like her. I am a lot already
>>
>>8536657
Oh this was in rural Ohio
>>
>>8536687
I would hardly doubt anyone feeling trans with a past like this. This very probably trauma. Are you doing therapy?
>>
>>8536708
Not currently. I last saw a therapist when I began transition. I needed a letter for the actual competent gyno in this town who treats trans.

We spend almost know time on gender issues tho. She diagnosed me at trans by second session then we started work on my family issues.

I made some progress. I can at least talk about it.

My life has been totally almost wrecked from transition. Lost my career in oil and gas and now work part time retail 2 years later.

My family has all stopped talking to me except to hurt me. I had a cousin call to tell me he was going to rape and murder me.

Also, 3 days after I co.e out my little brother kills himself.

I am likely going to join them soon.
>>
>>8536730
Lol don't. Don't be stupid. That's exactly what your family wants, don't give them that satisfaction. Your mother's last wish was for you to be happy, don't let her down.

You have a job at least and you are living by yourself right? How old are you?
>>
>>8536748
Yeah I do have a job. It brings me a lot of you. It is a 99% female company (ulta) it is trans friendly and I feel so welcomed there. Never misgendered by coworkers or customers. I am an old hon so that helps.

I have a roommate who is kind and let's me not be homeless cause I can't really afford to pay her ever.

I know my dad's family wants me to kill myself. They are cruel people.

I am trying to be happy. I know it is what she wants. I am just kinda failing and don't know how to find success.

My depression is getting really bad.

I am thinking about suicide a lot.
>>
>>8536763
In fact I confided I was super depressed to a co worker yesterday. She is family did lesbian. She gave me her number and we talked last night. She is very kind. All my coworkers are very kind.
>>
>>8528741
i think the same
>>
>>8528497
so you want to be like me huh? you will learn that perfection is priceless, and since i'm a being of perfection since my birth i know it as an absolute true; you, my little child, creation of my bowels, descendent of my genes, do you want to you joins us and feel what real perfection feels like and live it from now to the rest of your life in your own flesh? you flatter me, so now i'm going to help you, the path is long, be patient, when your desire becomes a reality you won't be able to hold yourself

(sorry sometimes i think that i'm also a little agp)
>>
>>8537525
>creation of my bowels

Ode To A Poo
by Eczema
>>
>>8529231
wow repressed FtM much?
>>
Cut off all family forever, live best life.
>>
>>8538401
That is true until you need some to pick you up from the opthalmologist
>>
>>8528315
My mom originally blamed marijuana for turning me gay when I was younger and upon her finding out I was trans she just blamed alcohol, marijuana, and the internet for making me trans. She thinks all the people I talk to over voice chat or on forums convinced me to be trans.

She regularly emails me news reports about how marijuana and the internet is destroying people's lives and stuff. It's pretty annoying.
>>
>>8538477
it is probably easier to blame weed than it is to blame herself for having gay genes or, alternatively, being a "bad" mother.
>>
>>8529263
My mom hated my long hair and had to mention how horrible it looked in every conversation : (
>>
>>8538421
I've been thinking about this. Why is there not an Uber for doctor's appointments and dropoffs where you're required to have someone waiting? Like Outpatient Surgery, ya know? Like how much good would it be to have someone paid to just wait on you for that surgery then drive you home and tuck you in, then leave?
>>
>>8536687
That is so horrible. Makes my childhood truama seem almost nice by comparison.

What made her think you were going to transition at the age of four, how would she have known or thought that?
>>
>>8538477

My father is this kind of person. Nothing satisfies them. You could be raised alone in the wilderness without any influences and they would say you want to be a girl because you were born programmed to seek out your pair and you had no option but to become her. You could be raised by a Catholic religious order and they would say the Devil took your love of the Virgin Mary and twisted it to make you want to imitate her.
>>
>>8536767
At least you have people at your job who support you. Try and reach out to them, don't hurt yourself because you will only be giving into the wishes of evil people.
>>
>>8538738
Yeah I talked to one of my bosses today. She can tell I have been depressed as my numbers used to be so high. Like i was one of the best performers and now I m really struggling.

She encouraged me and listened to me vent.

It also made me feel cared about that the person being kindest to me and who has gone way out of her way to tell me I make her day brighter and she loves having me there and if I wasn't she would be very sad is a vocal lesbian. Yay they don't all hate us.
>>
>>8538723
Also, another thing that is bothering me back to OP is that I m becoming my crazy sad mom I fear.

I am super emotional and depressed, but worst of all I have fallen for a trap on abusive relationship.

I am yelled at belittled and I've been threatened. I feel trapped. I feel dumb for letting this happen. I truly can't believe I am letting this hapen.
>>
>>8538900
This relationship is fucking me up and making feel totally worthless and incompetent. Like i used to feel.

One of the therapies tortured is more like it is that my mom would drive me to fight my cousins to teach me to be a man.

I never once fought back ever. I would just get beaten up with her and my aunt's watching.

I had to do that weekly for years. Also they were allowed and encouraged to randomly attack me anywhere anytime. I It caused some major ptsd and I am freked out by any threat of violence. I just totally submit and freeze.

So this person is figuring this out, plus I have told them about a lot of my past.

He has started yelling at me and if I try to stand up to him he yells and balls his fists and makes sudden movements towards me or just stands over me like he wants to hit me.

He isn't hit me yet but he will I know he will.

He told me I am crazy and no one will want me. I know it isn't true logically but I m scared he is right.

I m just scared and humiliated in general.

I am vent g here because this is the last safe place I have
>>
>>8539031
Please get out. You need to do this for yourself, no one else can do it. There are shelters you can stay at if you have no money and no other place to stay.

Get out! You deserve better then him, I know other people will want to be with you also.
>>
>>8539293
Yeah. It didn't really hit me how bad I let this get until two days ago when we were arguing and he said I should kill myself and called me a freak.

He is starting to attack me very personally and my identity which honestly has done a lot more harm to me than I thought.

I talked to my boss about transferring to another state and stay with a friend
>>
>>8536687
What made her think you were going to transition at the age of four, how would she have known or thought that?
>>
>>8542413

I honestly don't know exactly. I didn't say I am a girl. I did try to push my penis back inside a lot. But I don't actuallyy remember hating it then. I didn't like pink,

It was mostly just my basic nature. I spent years relearning how to talk, sit, etc. Not allowed female friends etc.

When I simply stopped doing those those things and let my natural voice and manner reemerge people tell me I just seem like woman.

The Too Face rep who comes to our store is trans and she always comments on how fish I am. She is way actually prettier than me but people say I actually pass better cause of voice and manner
>>
>>8542494
What's your orientation?

>on how fish I am
Fish?
>>
>>8542511
Apparently it means I come off as cis.

Someone told me it means I seem so cis that I might as well have a stinky vagina? Idk
>>
Transitioning has revealed to me that my mother is incredibly sexist and has a ridiculously fucked view of gender and sex.
>>
>>8542908
>Someone told me it means I seem so cis that I might as well have a stinky vagina?
Wow, that's... kind of icky for a compliment.
>>
>>8542914
Examples.
>>
>>8545110
It's a disgusting term created by gay male drag queens. It boils down to, "oh, you're a girl, which is only a stinky vag, haha, amirite gurlz?". That's what they think of women.
>>
File: 1488823400274.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488823400274.png
175KB, 900x900px
>>8528315
My mom thinks I'm a gross manlady who will never be cute. She's also revolted by the possibility of me dating a man.

I've been to extended family gatherings and been mistaken as her though. And every time someone sees a picture of her, they feel a need to comment how similar we look.
>>
File: 1488289965391.jpg (71KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1488289965391.jpg
71KB, 800x687px
I seriously don't understand why mothers get so resentful over this stuff, I can understand them being fearful or sad over their child coming out as trans, but really it feels like my mom hates me for this, it's either subtle remarks like "you have a very handsome personality" or "you'd look wonderful if you started lifting" to bullshit like "you'll never be a woman, you can't change your chromosomes and you'll always be my SON" and "you're a misogynistic liar who hates REAL women"

Writing out has made it clearer, it's probably misplaced love, oh well, if this bullshit carries on anylonger I'm going to disown her, I don't care that I'm ruining her life or whatever, I never asked to be born, I never asked to be a tranny and I certainly didn't ask to be born to screaming retard who's been making me feel like shit for the last few years.
>>
>Personal relationship with god christian mom
>Came out to her, seemed OK
>Began to distance herself when I was a transitioning potato

>I moved across country
>Started passing
>She started becoming caring and supportive

>Major emotional situation happened, I flew in to visit to clear my head
>Things going fine while I was there

>One day I was riding with her driving in a very red part of the state
>started belittling me over the emotional incident
>argued for a couple minutes about not wanting to talk about it
>hit my breaking point and told her to fuck off with it

>She's driving
>Sucker punches me in the mouth, splits my lip
>She slams her brakes on the highway to a dead stop and causes a three car accident

>Realizes quick that she's in a world of shit
>Goes full rage
>Calls me a fucking faggot
>Grabs her phone to call the police and say that I hit her
>Says that she's going to make sure I get taken downtown and thrown in with the men so I get taken care of.

>I grab her phone out of her hands while she's dialing
>she rolls down her window to scream at the other cars that I'm hitting her.
>get the phone, she grabs my hair as I'm jumping out and she tries to drive while holding it
>get free, threw her phone in the woods

>walking off and someone points out that my lip is bleeding. Asked if I'm ok
>she's jumping out of the car yelling "he" this and that while pointing at me

>gain composure
>hopped across a busy interstate and scaled a fence
>had my sister pick me up and got a flight home that night

#unconditional love
>>
And once again it is proven that "women are more accepting".
>>
>>8549784
God I hate your mother and I hope she's dead. No offense.
>>
>>8528329

That's fucking gross. Why would you want your mother to incubate and birth her own grandchild?
>>
>>8549852
>want
She said she found it creepy.
>>
>>8549784
I'll lose no sleep when she does.

Best part is that she told the lie to everyone she could that knows me.

My dad and my sister are the only ones who believed me because they had to live through years of her crazy bullshit.

She also posts LGBT ally shit on Facebook because she likes to keep up appearances.
>>
>>8549848
Meant to reply to you on that.
>>
>>8549784
My mom has always been this way, save I came out as bi but held off on trans to see what would happen. People like her are manipulative bastards who care for nothing but their sociopathic vision of perfection. I hope things got and will keep getting better
>>
>>8549784
>>Sucker punches me in the mouth, splits my lip
>>Grabs her phone to call the police and say that I hit her
>>Says that she's going to make sure I get taken downtown and thrown in with the men so I get taken care of.
You don't even need to date women for them to make false accusations and try to get you imprisoned and raped.
>>
>>8528315
My mom loves me and wants me to have a lesbian wife that i some how find a way to knock up.
>>
>>8537673
Maybe. Who knows?

Another gem from mother:
>not that I am a lesbian, but I was in the elevator at the doctor's today, and a tall, blonde, athletic woman was in there, and I thought if I was a lesbian, she'd be my type
>>
>>8553341
If your mother is not a repressed FtM she might very well be a repressed lesbian, at the very least. Besides, this reminds me that genetics as a cause of transsexuality should be researched.
>>
I have this sneaking suspicion that my mum would be really disappointed if I came out. I don't think my dad would care really
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.