[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transitioned at 26 >one year 5 months on hormones >don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0307.jpg (67KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
67KB, 720x540px
>transitioned at 26
>one year 5 months on hormones
>don't pass
>in debt because of suicide attempt and hospital bills got me in debt
>can't afford ffs any time soon
What do I do now should I keep trying or am I hopeless?
>>
>>8527061
>can't even kill herself
At least you know you're a real woman!
>>
>>8527061

That shit makes me feel like half a communist desu
>>
>>8527079
Do you seriously think it's fair that people suffering actual unavoidable ailments like contagious diseases or congenital birth defects should be paying for the healthcare of people who harm their own bodies, whether by direct self-harm or negligent lifestyles?
>>
>>8527084
mental illnesses are not less valid than physical illnesses
>>
>>8527099
I agree. Should someone actually seeking help for their dysphoria be paying for the vastly larger medical bill of someone who tries to kill themselves instead?
>>
>>8527114
Theoretically supporting people in removing mental issues is better for the economy so yes you should support them.
The accumulated taxes over someones entire lifetime will repay the cost of treating suicide issues.
>>
>>8527084
I live in a country with socialized healthcare and I have literally never met somebody who takes issue with it. The idea of getting into debt because you're physically or mentally ill disgusts me. Healthcare should be a right not a privilege, and I make little distinction between mental and physical health
>>
>>8527132
>I have literally never met somebody who takes issue with it.
What is this supposed to prove?
>>
>>8527061
I started passing at 2 years ish so maybe there's hope for you yet, just do makeup and dress flattering with the correct hairstyle.
>>
>>8527099

True, but I thought being trans was not supposed to be a mental illness?
Yet it seems so many trannies want to off themselves.
Can't have it both ways....
>>
>>8527154
The people who love free healthcare are accident prone retards or minorities.
The people who hate free healthcares are the ones who get screwed woth some one off injury, illness and have to die in lime behind all of the former described people

>broke your arm?
>fix it yourself or cut it off because there's 37 niggers and muslims in front of you with a cold
>>
>>8527061
>transitioned at 22
>3yrs 4mo HRT
>"sir, young man, boy, dude, my man"

time to kms
>>
>>8527849
You forgot
>my dude
>>
>>8527099
>mental illnesses are not less valid than physical illnesses

Physical illnesses are discovered via autopsy of cadavers and years of rigorous scientific ressearch. Mental "illnesses" are made up by the APA committee that writes the DSM. They are literally pseudoscientific constructs thought up to push drugs and drive pharma profits. Fun fact real doctors use something called the ICD-10 for diagnostic codes, psychiatrists use the DSM and they are the only 'medical professionals' who have their own special diagnostic book.
>>
>>8527767
It's a neurological disorder that causes an immense desire to identify as the opposite sex. Because many people think we're disgusting, we face discrimination and hate which results in a myriad of issues from financial instability, loss of family/loved ones, homelessness, crime victimization, disease, addiction and of course, anybody putting up with that bullshit would want to off themselves.

It is something that would largely disappear if people would stop being so hateful of a medical disorder and we had better healthcare options.
>>
suicide is a healthcare option
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 465x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 465x278px
>>8527061
>>in debt because of suicide attempt and hospital bills got me in debt
>>
>>8527061
F R E E D O M
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.