[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up /lgbt/ I fucked up real bad >be straight >speak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: help.gif_7E00_c200.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif_7E00_c200.gif
6KB, 200x200px
I fucked up /lgbt/

I fucked up real bad

>be straight
>speak to cute girl over the course of a month
>its like we've known each other for all of our lives
>fall in love with her but don't tell her yet
>tells me she's actually a trap in a long winded text
>can't accept it
>planned to bring her home to parents one day

WHAT DO
>>
>>8526957
You love who you love, maybe take it slow and spend some time with her?
Try to work through it. You will be able to get past it eventually. You don't want to make a mistake and let someone you love go, you will regret it if you don't at least try to work it out with her.
Everything will be fine anon.
>>
>>8526957
don't do it
I've got a trans gf I love dearly, but never having kids and the familial disappointment eats away at you.
Get out before you get emotionally attached and torment yourself for the rest of your days.
>>
>>8526957
Just give it a shot. She's still the same girl you fell in love with, just with a different medical background. As a side note, it does depend on a few factors, of course. Do you want biological kids eventually? That can be a dealbreaker.

Also, how old are the two of you? Understand that if you're both still young, it's statistically unlikely for this relationship to progress more than a year.

I'm also curious about her mental health. Does she pass? Is her family supportive? When did she transition? Is she depressed? These things have huge bearing on a trans girl's mental health. If she shows signs of being emotionally unstable, it could be worth avoiding this relationship.
>>
>>8526957
Why don't you like a girl? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>8526957
>be straight
stopped reading
>>
why don't you try treating her like a normal human being rather than be weird about it
>>
>>8526957
Dude op stop being a fagot and just date her already ur sounding gay with all this confusion over whether to date this girl or not
>>
>>8526971
that really makes me sad anon. You sound like a really good guy.
>>
You're not obligated to like dick, it's a perfectly valid reason to break up.
>>
>>8526957
You're allowed to lose interest in her, its not wrong. It's a major part of someone with long reaching impacts. Some bitter trannies will disagree, but not everyone has what it takes to date mtfs.

That said if you really like her as much as you say you do, I recommend giving her a shot at least. It's not as if you have to get married tomorrow. Learn who she is and see if you'd be able to get over her negative qualities, or if theyd be ultimately too obstructive to what you want out of your life.

Good luck anon. Its not easy.
>>
Just tell her the truth, where you went to ask about her. She is leaving soon anyway, who cares?
>>
post the long-winded text
>>
>>8526972
Don't you mean, He's still the same guy you fell in love with
>>
File: gay silence.jpg (190KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gay silence.jpg
190KB, 1600x1600px
>>8528095
>>
>>8526957
Hillarious.
>>
>>8527022
STRAIGHT MEN SHOULD DIE!!!
No, go back to Tumblr.

>>8527020
Traps are men.

>>8526971
Quality life advice, thank you.
>>
File: 1494653225903.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494653225903.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
>>8528361

>yfw deciding not to be with her eats away at you for the rest of your life
>yfw you lose either way
>>
>>8528585
You're not wrong, it's a lose-lose scenario.
>>
>>8528585
>being this young

there are millions of fish in the sea.
find another one.
what you're calling love is just lazy co-dependance.
>>
>>8526957
be yourself
>>
>>8528664

I didn't mean it in that way. Yeah, OP would likely find another girl, but he would regret not even trying to date her because he realized his objections didn't matter that much.
>>
>>8526957
Put a ring on it, you dumb shit.

Or show me pics and let me put a ring on it.
>>
>>8526957
I wish I was you. I've been having dreams about trans women for years and years now.

I'll never be able to fulfill my dreams on the penalty of loosing everything.
>>
>>8529103

>Put a ring on it

The girl dick, you mean?
>>
>>8526957
End his life, it's the only way.

It will be hard, but this is the only solution. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8529144
doesn't matter as long as the goal of keeping a partner is held
>>
>>8529144
Yeah. Put a ring on that finger. If she fooled you wholeheartedly, she must be a cutie.

But seriously, if you're not about the dick, then the relationship is done before it even began. It'll be hard on both of you to say what needs to be said, but it's best to nip that in the bud now. If you want out, you have an easy out. Please take it.

Whatever you do, don't "give it a shot", because that will probably end ugly with a lot of hurt feelings.
>>
>>8529103
find your own whore, bitch
this one's mine
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.