[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at a gayy bar >literally hundreds of shirtless dudes >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1498968497851.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1498968497851.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>at a gayy bar
>literally hundreds of shirtless dudes
>no one talks to me
>this is what shooters feel

How can so many men find me repulsive?

Its like i have an antigay aura

gods of the internet bless me with gay attraction
>>
Theres guys bigher than me, hairier, nerdier, more awkward, actual neckbeards and they're getting hit on

Rreeeeeeee
>>
try putting your phone away
>>
>>8526696
Perhaps try approaching someone? Idk.
Maybe you're giving off a no-social vibe sitting by yourself?
We don't know. Get a drink or two in you and maybe strike up some convo with someone.
>>
>>8526680
post a pic
>>
>>8526680
post a pic of yourself.
>>
>>8526718
>>8526724
Ive been drinking and subtly dancing near the dance floor.

Literally nothing I do attracts anyone.
I talked to 2 guys and they left.

Killme.exe
Also before the BO posters get here I shower everyday, i just have some acne scars.

Gay men cant be this superficial right?
>>
>>8526735
Maybe the ones at that bar are superficial.
I'm not a bar person though.
>>
>>8526680
Everyone is awkward you dingus, dancing shirtless with strangers is one thing, another thing is initiating a conversation. It's not like gay bars are a place to talk anyway.
>>
>>8526746
>>8526764
Yeah i understand.

I think im insane for coming here for the past 2 years and expecting a different outcome.

Ive seen some dudes walking around alone too and its pathetic.

Honestly its my fault for expecting to fibd anything worthwile here.

Im too fucked up to ever be happy, im going home.
>>
Also still waiting for that blessing senpai
>>
>>8526735
>i just have some acne scars

well theres your answer op.
Nobody wants to fuck people with bad skin. Fat people > acne people
I had a girl i was with for a while, and once after sex she was lying above me, staring me in the face and she kinda 'pulled' my facial skin back. I immediatly knew what she was doing and felt like shit, because i used to do it all the time in the mirror (pull my skin a little backwards to see how it would look smoother).

I can't tell you how many people have told me they would fuck me (or how good looking i would be) or whatever, if i didn't have acne or scars. It has literally destroyed my phyche (seeing myself as an ugly beast) for so long, i've kinda lost emotion. Funny thing is, now i get alot more attention than ever despite having these disgusting scars.

If i can seduce people (boys and girls) you shouldn't have any problem. But you'll probably want to lower your standards.
>>
>>8526910
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>8526910
Best reply in thread because its honest. Bad breath and bad acne scars are two of the biggest universal turnoffs. Luckily, they're mostly fixable.
>>
>>8526915
Im just telling you the truth lol. If you EVER for a second think that your in anyway comparable to other men in terms of attractive capabilities, your stupid as shit. I knew when i was 13 and first got bad acne that my life was over.

The first and best thing you can ever do for yourself is accept that your always going to be a scarred freak. Then, MAYBE, you can get lucky and have some form of....oh idk..60% improvement after shilling out a few thousand dollars.

So good luck lol. Also, if i sound a bit mean, its because you need to learn to accept your life is over, socially. Your better off hanging out with basement dwelling nerds playing dnd. Maybe you can get some sort of action there.
>>
>>8526959
Since acne is genetic a few of my cousins and older family members have worse scarring and they married qts

I dont want to becoem as bitter as you

I will find someone and I wont allow these scars to hold me back

Bankai

Lmao i know you mena well bro but thats horrible advice rn t b h
Pls have some manners
>>
>>8526735
>>8526910
>have scars on both cheeks
>shy
never stopped guys from hmu, but i don't go to bars
>>
>>8526680
Quit being a a degenerate faggot or don't. Actually don't, better if you catch a gift and die of AIDS.
>>
Post a picture of yourself OP
>>
File: laughing joker.jpg (37KB, 440x386px) Image search: [Google]
laughing joker.jpg
37KB, 440x386px
>>8527361
This type of comment always cracks me up, I've only seen a handful of non-degenerate people and you faggots always focus on gay people like they are the bane of humanity.

Go check if your own asshole is smeared in shit before forcibly removing someone's clothes to check theirs.
>>
>>8527105
>Since acne is genetic

WTF???
>>
>>8526735
>Gay men cant be this superficial right?
lol
>>
File: NoCare.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
NoCare.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>>8526735
>Gay men cant be this superficial right?

Kid, I got some bad news for you.

On the plus side, it will hopefully just make you work harder to have a better personality to make up for it.
>>
>>8527155
How did you get those scars?
>>
Opie here, hung over got home at 7am.
I spent 2-5am at a gay gentlemens club

3 guys made out with me
1 sucked my dick
I fucked 2 other guys
>>8527426
>>8526732
>>8526727

I got banned last week for posting a "selfie" here

The mod warning said camwhoring is bannable or something
>>
>>8527155
>>8528092

Do scars put guys off? I have some quite noticeable burn scars on my right shoulder, they aren't huge (about the size of matchbox in total) and are hidden under clothing but I've never had any trouble from them, the worst part is telling the story behind them

Facial scars are probably quite different though
>>
File: tumblr_mpxwgjBpFS1rj9flpo1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpxwgjBpFS1rj9flpo1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x414px
>>8526735
You can get dermabrasion to minimize the appearance of your acne scars.

But you also need to realize that dance clubs are not necessarily pick up places, especially in big cities. Gay guys go there to relax, to do drugs and to dance. Yes, sometimes they meet people there and yes, they prefer going to gay clubs instead of straight clubs (because no women) but mostly they are there to take off their shirts and dance.
It is exercise, like going to the gym.
They are literally burning calories.
They usually go in little cliques with their friends and drop Molly or Ecstasy or K or GHB or whatever the drugs are the kids do these days, I stopped going to dance clubs about 10 years ago.
So they are too high to be sociable and the lighting is too dark for them to be able to see anyone clearly.
If you are looking for sex, then go to to a sex club.
If you are looking for friendship then go to the park during the day while walking a dog or gradually get to know some guys at the gym, or spend a lot of time on grindr chatting with people until you find some who aren't looking for hookups (we exist).
Big city gays have tough exteriors and don't open up easily.
This is because there are so many people that you have to have a filter.
This is true of big city straights as well.
A lot of people won't let you into their circle unless you already know someone who introduces you.
This is just self-preservation to keep out freaks.
(there are a lot of freaks in big cities)

Don't give up after one night.
Most of us city gays go out several nights a week, year after year and still remain single.
Finding a bf is hard.

Focus on getting your emotional needs met from friends and family and your sexual needs met from bathhouses, sex clubs, grindr and sex-workers.
I know it sounds degenerate, but that is the reality of life in a big city for most people.
>>
>>8528801
Not all scars are equal. Scars from cuts (often romanticized in cinema) aren't looked at the same as acne scars. Stretch marks aren't looked at the same as beauty marks. Scars on your inner thigh are different than scars taking up your entire face.
So it all depends on what type of skin abnormality it is and the person's tolerance. But, in terms of hookup culture, people generally don't want to go through the whole tolerance ring anyways they just want a good fuck.
This doesn't mean you can't get any with scars, as I said context matters, but it might be harder.
>>
>>8528801
No.
Honestly, most scars aren't even that noticeable, except to the person who has them.
Acne scars are pretty common and some people find them sexy because they are proof that the person hasn't had an easy life.
Scars make us unique.
They are only a deal-breaker for very superficial people.
We all have scars of some kind, whether emotional or physical.
The point is to not let them hold us back.
We are still worthy and capable of being loved.
>>
>>8527440
Gay men are like 1 percent of the population, maybe a little more, an make up for almost 1 third of cases of hiv.
You have hundreds of partners during your short miserable worthless lives. Your only identity is being a faggot and your only accomplishment as well.
"Heeeeeey gurl did you know I'm gay? Like omg I sucked off like two guys last night hahaa. Look at my dragon dildo collection and all my fabulous glories because I'm like so gay haha."
>>
>>8528864
>Acne scars are pretty common and some people find them sexy
>>
>>8530383
its this stereotype that's the most damaging
>>
>>8530383
>black men disproportionately have more stds
>his stereotype is of a skinny white twink femboi from the valley
really activates my ulterior motives
>>
>>8530414
>>8530414
LOL stereotypes exist for a reason and all that I said is backed up statistics. Gay men are nothing but worthless disease spreading degenerates too fucking dumb and too animalistic to even think about the consequences of their actions. "Condons don't feel good, let's just fuck."
Your whole identity is about being a dumb sex crazed drug using degenerate flaming faggot. You know this, I know this, and statisticians know this.
Dumb ugly fat man hating dykes aren't any better but they don't spread disease.
>>
>>8530423
Faggot nlggers even worse but then again nlggers are just fucking awful period. No matter where you go nlggers low the standard of living and scream about racism and how da ebul wyte man owes them GIBZ.
>>
>>8530445
Youre sick

Get some help
>>
>>8530445
They're tolerable in very small doses where they can't form gangs. But in america? yikes
>>
OP fell for the prison gay meme
>>
>>8530439
I feel like this loathing is coming from a different place than the subject your referencing
>>
>>8527777
It is though, some people have acne growing up and some don't. I've never had acne, my sister hasn't , and neither have either of my parents.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.