[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to our first meeting of LGBT club, I hope every persyn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: dRVYuuv.png (250KB, 523x372px) Image search: [Google]
dRVYuuv.png
250KB, 523x372px
Welcome to our first meeting of LGBT club, I hope every persyn here is having a good day!

Now, before we get down to business let's have a round of introductions, everyone please share your pronouns with the group.
>>
>>8526626
>Welcome to our first meeting of LGBT club, I hope every persyn here is having a good day!
>here
>HEre
please apologize. we really don't need that type of toxicity in this club. Thankfully I am quite adaptable and have simply overshadowed "here" with "hyre".

my pronouns are busse and bussim.
>>
>>8526650
Please use the term toxtransity thanks. We can all hylp stamp out cisnormative language.
>>
>>8526626
My pronouns are he/him/his and I'm a male. How are you doing LGBT club?
>>
>>8526663
A trans male? or just gay?
>>
>>8526626
>>8526650
>>8526660
Please be satire
>>
>>8526626
Hi, I'm a tranny. Your mustache looks like utter shit, are you an Enby or something??? That pink strand is freaking out.
>>
>>8526626
>>8526650
>>8526660
pls be satire
>>
>>8526626
>>8526650
>>8526660
lol please be satire
>>
>>8526626
I think it's wrong to assume people are SJWs based on them having an abnormal (and in your opinion, bad) sense of style. This guy could be reasonable and have a lot in common with you but you'd never know because you immediately thought he's an SJW and avoided him.
Or maybe this is a popular person in the SJW community and I've simply never seen him and get the reference.
>>
>>8526626
Hi everyone, how are you?

Otherkin reporting in. Please be mindful that not all of us respond to human pronouns by checking your sapien privilege at the door.

T. squid/squids/squidself
>>
>>8526671
>>8526677
>>8526683
please be 'please be satire'
>>
That guy works at the NSA, he was in one of their promo videos
>>
>>8526626
Hi, I'm Anon.
She/her pronouns, please.
>>
>>8526671
>>8526677
>>8526683
oh my fuck. Do you really think the rampant patriarchy in our society is a joking mynner?
>>
>>8526626
>I hope every persyn here is having a good day
Did you just assume I'm a humyn? You're a piece of shit.
>>
Hi I'm anon, my pronouns are "nigger" and "cunt" and if you refuse to address me as such I will sue the fucking pants off of you
>>
>>8526626

Hi everyone, I'm anon.
I don't know what my pronouns are, my identity has been fucked up a few years back and i never recovered. Use what you want.
>>
>>8526626
I am Monarch Anon the 1st
You will refer to me as such in my presence with stupor and quivering.
You will not speak of me in the third person.
>>
Hiiii, I'm a demigirrl (it's like genderfluid but cuter!!! :3) transracial (African-American -> Asian (Japanese desu!!)) panromantic bisexual deitykin, my pronouns are Shi/Hir/Thiy/Thim/Yt, yes it must be capital because I am a GOD!!!, if you question me you are RACIST and HOMOPHOBIC.
>>
>>8526626
I am LORD ZORGON.
My pronouns are "Supreme lord of the galactic cluster", "Dark majesty of the fading stars" and "Tyrant of the black suns".

Failure to comply will get you liquefied and you will serve as fuel for the new prototype proton missile.
>>
>>8526663
lytyrylly tryggyryd
>>
File: zxjaql.jpg (74KB, 1246x702px) Image search: [Google]
zxjaql.jpg
74KB, 1246x702px
Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jack, I'm 100% CIS straight man, my pronouns are he/him/his. Pleased to meet you.
*slaps nearest's tranny ass*
>>
File: lookin at chu.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lookin at chu.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>8526660
toxoplasmosity*

Fixed you're grammar mistake.
>>
>>8533945
Did you know toxicplasmosa from cats atlers a baby's brain in the womb leading to what causes gayness?
>>
>>8532436
slap my face with your dick lol
>>
>>8533950
Wtf, apologize to toxieplushie now you bigot. Taxopepe did nothing wrong!

#ToxoLivesMatter
>>
>>8533950
Homosexuals do not get aroused from cat piss.
>>
>>8526715
>this guy could be reasonable
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.