[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF tranny here. How fucked up is it that I want to be a mute?I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498718755256.jpg (306KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498718755256.jpg
306KB, 960x1440px
MtF tranny here.
How fucked up is it that I want to be a mute?I'm tired of talking and don't like talking. I want to be mute and I've thought of it before, I've honestly thought of intentionally trying to permanently disable my vocal cords. "But what if you regret it?!" who knows, probably would if I did.
No, I'm not depressed, I'm feeling way better than I have in a long time in my life. I'm just fucked up.
>>
>>8525895
Eh, another tranny here and I've felt that way too. It usually comes during one of my "episodes" where I get overwhelming urge to lock myself in my room and never come out again. Those, in turn, usually come when my I believe I will never be and can never be normal and act normal like all the other people and when the thought of talking to people causally fills me with deep disgust of myself. Basically I hate myself deeply at a very deep level.
>>
But how would I know you were enjoying my cock up your ass or that you were being raped?
>>
>>8525905
Oh, believe me, you would know. ;3
>>
>>8525895
Doesn't really have to do anything with being trans but I've definitely wanted to be mute at times. The difficulty of trying to articulate your thoughts through something as shitty as the English language only to have whoever you're speaking to not hear you or not understand you is beyond frustrating. The whole physical process of forcing air through your lungs and having to move your jaw to speak is just tedious. I really hate it when assholes say 'good morning' or 'hello' and then get offended when you don't respond as if they're fucking entitled to your attention.
>>
File: top.jpg (79KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
79KB, 480x480px
>>8525905
>>
>>8525930
Man imagine if there was a direct output device for thoughts and brain processes. It would put all artists out of work instantly.
>>
>>8525930
The worst is the daily grind of "Oh, hey! How are you?" "I'm good, how are you?" "I'm good too." Why even bother with that if it's the same shit all the time? No one ever actually talks about their daily life it's just the "I'm good." every time.
>>
>>8525938
I usually answer "bad" when someone asks me that, do that enough and they eventually stop asking.
>>
>>8525895
I used to wonder if I should become totally non-responsive, not actually mute with sign language and all, but just detach from the world and stop acknowledging anything, or responding to people when they talk to me, forever.
They weren't talking to "me" anyway.
I prayed I would become schizophrenic or insane so this would come naturally, since doing it deliberately didn't work.
I didn't hate others, this was back in my suicidal days and I thought this would be the best solution.

Not sure if this is what you meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pMkJI4ADyA
>>
>>8525944
I honestly haven't spoken in like 24 hours, I just said fuck it. I'm only 18 and still live at home so my family has all freaked out like "Did I do something? Don't ignore me!" blah blah. I'm so weird that I've started just typing stuff out on my notes in my phone and I show them, It's easier than carrying around a notepad. I'm going to learn sign language and I think I might actually try to make myself a mute.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.