[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Getting hugged by someone taller and stronger than you. >Trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

File: sertiigf.png (47KB, 1043x627px) Image search: [Google]
sertiigf.png
47KB, 1043x627px
>Getting hugged by someone taller and stronger than you.
>Trying on cute outfits and getting complimented in them
>Being calked a "good girl"

comfy male to feelios thread. Post comfy mtf feels that give you that tingly butterfly feeling.
>>
>sucking bf's dick and him running his hand through my hair
>being cuddled
>being called babygirl, good girl, princess, little, sweetie, baby, hey you
>being cute after being slutty
>being slutty after being cute
>being cummed inside of
>CUDDLING AFTER SEX YES YES YES
>>
>>8525679

>successfully deluding myself into thinking I'm cuddling a man instead of a giant stuffed animal

Feels gooood...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP8QVxQD55M
>>
>>8525705
I just want somebody to hold.
>>
>>8525679
>Getting hugged by someone taller and stronger than you.

>tfw 6'1
>tfw I'll never know this feel
Why live.
>>
>>8525679
>tfw my dad often calls me a good girl
>>
>tfw somehow people like your voice
>>
>>8525801
l-lewd
>>
>>8525801
>dad
>not calling him daddy
>>
>>8525700
A G P
G
P

[spoiler]just kidding, I've heard all of those from cis girls as well. [/spoiler]
>>
>>8525793
Just date NBA player silly :)
>>
tfw bf pins me down and strokes my dick while fucking my butt

///-///
>>
>>8525967
My literal fetish.
>>
>>8525810
I know this feel. Feels weird because it's just my normal speaking voice. I keep thinking they're hugboxing me but they're strangers online usually from 4chan and we're playing vidya together so it's really unlikely that they'd just be polite or give compliments for no reason.
>>
>when u and ur bf clean each other off and shower after sex
>when he grabs ur boobs as ur riding him and looks up at you like he's seeing God
>When u and ur bf look at each other in the mirror while he's holding you and he comments on how much physically larger he is than you. And then holds you tighter <3

I love my bf but we're long distance now :(

>>8525700

Aaaall of this
>>
>>8525723

https://youtu.be/fdLDmQTBHFY?t=40m48s and 52:49

>tfw cis people feel bad for disabled children because they fear they might never experience love and get happy if they do find love
>but they don't give a fuck if a tranny's too ugly to get laid because they transitioned late
>>
>>8525826
>implying she doesn't call him dad to distinguish him from daddy
>>
>>8526257
>not having your dad be your daddy.
>>
>>8525801

Have you reported him to CPS yet?
>>
>>8525723
Can I hold you anon?
>>
>being held against the wall as your tall, athletic, cis-lesbian gf makes your legs squirm
validation
>>
>>8526306
>not having several competing daddies, one of whom is your actual dad
>>
>>8526516
unf, I need this in my life

too bad it's never going to happen, especially not with a cis lesbian, since most of them fucking hate us
>>
>>8525918
they must have been AGPs then
>>
>>8526394
Yes
>>
File: amazon.jpg (161KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
161KB, 794x1000px
>>8525679
>Getting hugged by someone taller and stronger than you
I gotta move to the Netherlands so bad
>>
>>8527047
Contact?
>>
>>8527064
Lol
>>
I get called cute a lot, but I cant help but feel as though they arent being sincere, or that its just something their saying because they want my nudes, and then forget about me because thats all i was good for.

I just want someone to hold me, and make me feel like a princess but its so hard when I cant stop thinking that its all just a pack of lies that they use on all the other girls.. ;_;
>>
>>8527086
If you want something long term you can't go into relationships thinking that. All I want are long term relationships and if the woman isn't confident with me then it's a major turn off
>>
>>8527055
Literally only bf Ive ever had was from the Netherlands (well technically born in the US, but grew up in the Netherlands) and he was hot as fuck, and tall too.
>>
How 2 get tall bf?
>>
>>8528469
Tall guys graze in herds
>>
>>8527324
This is half true for me. I feel upset when someone doubts genuine compliments i give them but then i think i mustn't have done enough in the first place to set the precedent. I guess it makes me more thoughtful but doesn't put me off.
>>
>>8528475
What I mean to say is, how do I get a tall guy that i'm attracted to to like me, but also how do I stop hating myself for long enough to get the cuddles?
>>
File: tumblr_o7wmasJfB01s1vzkoo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7wmasJfB01s1vzkoo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x271px
>>8528469
Step 1. Get him to notice you. This can be difficult, especially if you're short. You're probably going to need to go up to him and talk to him.
Step 2. Have qualities that make him want to be your bf so that you don't just end up a one night stand. Most guys want more than just sex: they can get that from almost anyone. To be bf material you have to be interesting as well as sexy.
Think about what you want in a perfect bf and try to develop those qualities in yourself.
>>
>>8528487
>when someone doubts genuine compliments

giving people compliments is usually seen as manipulative behavior.
>>
mental illness and fetishist thread
sad!
>>
>>8528524
>giving people compliments is usually seen as manipulative behavior

Go the fuck outside
>>
>>8528524
exactly i have to prove through i guess my actions and everything about my demeanor what my intentions are. I must be doing something wrong if they feel that way about me and if it keeps going when I feel ive done everything i could possibly do then I suppose it just wont work.

I dont want to be in a relationship where I cant express all the positive things I feel toward my partner as I feel them
>>
>>8525793
go to the netherlands we're tall, we're filled with the sexualy different and we're liberal AF
>>
>>8528552
It's not that you're doing something wrong.
It is that they were taken advantage of in the past and so now they see "niceness" as wanting something.
Relationships are hard, mostly because people have baggage and weren't raised around healthy couples.
Don't blame yourself.
Just keep being honest and maybe one day someone will believe them when you tell them you think they're pretty. (or whatever it is you mean by compliments)
>>
>having a 6'4 bf who lifts
>being called tiny and get carried to bed often
>being called bunny, princess, flaca(skinny one) etc
>being pounded like there's no tomorrow
>cuddling after sex
>hearing that he's thinking about proposing later this year
>being told i won't have to work or worry about money ever again
>>
>>8528586
>weren't raised around healthy couples

jesus christ this. I'm not even sure I can be a participant in a completely healthy relationship. At the very least I'm sexually dysfunctional for life.
>>
>>8528596
Im happy for you ;-;
>>
File: bee yourself.png (49KB, 910x1090px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
49KB, 910x1090px
>>8528644
thanks!!! i wholeheartedly wish i could share a bit of my happiness with everyone here. we all deserve to be happy no matter the difficulties we've been through or mistakes we've made in the past
>>
as a cis guy this is the best feel good thread ever because i would do 95% of these things if i had a gf and i have a mtf fetish (blame KND)
>>
>>8528681
kids next door?
>>
>>8528681
>KND

(Codename) Kid's Next Door?
>>
>>8528681
>blame KND
Kids Next Door?!
>>
>>8528596
He's cheating on you.
Guys like this always do.
>>
>>8528694
>>8528690
>watch girls take-over episode at 9 or something
>start making fantesies with that episode as inpiration
>mind wanders into wrong place
>get early sexual awakening and sissy fetish
>>
>>8528716
...I'll be honest I wasnt expecting to be right

pro-tip: if you want any mtfs to be into you dont tell them that
>>
>>8528724
>>8528716
Friend, if they aren't down with KND they aren't right for you
>>
>>8528724
i won't
i tell nobody not even my friends i have a fetish
>>
>>8528730
Its less about the KND and more about the term 'sissy fetish' that tends to turn off trannies (even if they had an awkward phase where they channeled dysphoria though the scene)

>>8528731
well definitely dont say sissy fetish. you can say you're into mtfs though
>>
>>8525679
uhh why did you post that that's mine lol
>>
File: 1497442420354.jpg (190KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1497442420354.jpg
190KB, 1000x1070px
A boy flirted with me openly yesterday for the first time. Not just a boy, a close friend of mine. And not in private he was hitting on me with another friend in the room and kept going later on in private. I'm not used to being complimented, his persistence and openness about this was all very new I kind of froze up honestly.

But it's clear that sees me as a girl now and maybe as a girl he'd be willing to be with physically, to be seen with. I kind of don't know how to process this good, good feel.
>>
>>8528746
sorry. Only had thumbnails to go by and thought it was the generic self-hating transgirl one.

On a side note, fuck communism.
>>
>>8528752
well fuck you desu
>>
File: me_gf.png (58KB, 641x473px) Image search: [Google]
me_gf.png
58KB, 641x473px
>>8528751
iktf, and its genuinely heavenly. happy for you

>>8528746
oh are we posting these things now
>>
>>8528716
Ever see the ones with Heinrich? The fat obnoxious German boy who was numbah 5's rival? Their last episode revealed they're actually a pretty girl cursed to be Henreich and numbah 5 helps her recover.

As a mtf that one impacted me more than the take over cause everybody was so resistant in that. Heinrietta just needed a patient friend.
>>
>>8528751
How did he take your transition? What was the flirting?
>>
>>8525801
this suddenly made me realize that my mom frequently calls me a big girl in a gently mocking manner

i wonder if it's totally innocent or if she knows
>>
File: 1496666353727.jpg (42KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496666353727.jpg
42KB, 417x393px
>>8528780
When I told him about it at first he was pretty neutral, kind of thought it was funny cause I used to be a neckbeard. But I've changed a lot since then. He mostly kept bringing that up yknow? That I look like a girl now. He told me that the medicine was working cause there was "something about my face". Told me he liked my hair, asked about my boobs, teased me about being a virgin.
>>
>>8528762
i think i might have, but it did nothing for me
the fetish is more of beïng a slave nature, but because it's only sexual and the only thing i could get hard on i conditioned myself to make it more of a general things that involve mtf nature
>>
>>8528794
He wants you lmao. marry him
>>
>>8528492
you get any guy you want by showing how amazing you are, show confidence, feel sexy, be smart. show him you're more than just a p face.
also make him invest time and effort into you, no matter how hot he is don't jump into his arms so fast.
have standards, make them clear and do settle for less. be demanding.
love your life, make him want to be part of it and always make yourself a priority so he does that as well.

TL;DR bee yourself ( jk be happy and awesome)
>>
>>8528818
Easy for you to say. You actually have a pretty face.
>>
>>8528869
Lower your standards, then, and date people on your own level.
If you're a 5 you're not going to get a 10, but you might be able to land a 6 if you have a good personality or you know how to cook or you have a great body or you make a lot of money.
>>
>>8528596

>flaca

>6'4" guy
>who knows Spanish

What? I'm Hispanic and my uncle is 6'2", but I still find this hard to believe. Also, is he upper-middle class or something?
>>
>>8528989
There are a lot of tall Hispanic men.
>>
>>8528900

>tranny on /lgbt/
>great body

Let's be real here, senpai. Maybe 10% of trannies on this board have average-cis-girl bodies or better. The rest are no-hips-having twinkhons.

>>8528995

>a lot

doubt.jpg

I'm the tallest of my paternal cousins at 5'10", though they had the disadvantage of growing up in DR. They still would have matched my height at most though.
>>
>>8529020
I have literally no idea if my body is good or not. When I use the body shape calculators I always get pear but I just have a huge butt. If I measure the hips up higher I get worse results. I'm afraid to send anyone pics to ask for advice even though I know a guy who would be super happy to have body pics of me.
>>
>>8529716
>no idea

protip: if you don't know, then it's not

if it was good then you'd know it was good
>>
>>8529746
Well... Time to start drinking, I suppose.
>>
File: IMG0224.png (3KB, 677x33px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0224.png
3KB, 677x33px
>>8530952
>>8529716
i wish i had hips, what do you have to complain about? instead i just got this ugly adonis belt.
>>
>>8531803
I have hips that guys AND cis girls both tell me make girls jealous. And a slowly developing hourglass figure.

But it doesnt mean fucking SHIT because my face is trash! And it seems the more weight I try loosing the worse it gets. I'd kill to have a passing face and just an androgynous lanky body. Hips and tits only get you so far.
>>
>>8533334
Are you european? I only really think white people have the more prominent male facial features. Has anyone ever seen your face and gendered you?

I know it can be hard but we're all in this together. Besides at least you have a guy that's interested in you. I don't have anything, but myself to tell me I'm ugly and will never pass, to just end up being a twinkhon.
>>
>>8534415
Im american with mostly irish and germanic lineage. My face gets gendered male about 80 percent of the time, mostly depending on how much I can hide with my hair.
>>
>>8535138
Gendered male online? or in public? Because a lot of the time in public, it has to do with your posture.
>>
>>8535138
>>8533334
It sounds like you're pretty well off in terms of specifications. Pear isn't bad to start with, and if you say you're developing into an hourglass, that's even better. I'm sure you'll find someone that will like you for you, and the rest of you as well. If you haven't had HRT yet, you've still got that to look forward to, softening your features.
>>
>>8541016
>>
>>8525793
Im 6'2 and found a 6'8 guy to cuddle with, dont give up anon its worth it
>>
>>8528752
communism will win. see you in hell.
>>
>>8541275
Communism is impracticable so even if communism wins, it loses.
>>
>>8541275
>see you in hell.
AKA under communism.
>>
>>8541281
>>8541290
Rekt
>>
>>8541273
Does everyone ask you if you're brothers?
I'm 6'6" and my bf is 6'5" and everywhere we go we are the center of attention.
>>
>>8541041
There might be some truth in that music thing, just compare Uematsu and Yoko.
>>
>>8528756
>>8541275
>obnoxious
>tranny
>tripfag
>communist

It's like you deliberately picked all the personality traits you knew would get you shit all over on 4chan!
>>
>>8525679
>tfw I just want to be cute cuddled
>>
>>8528569
Sounds like a huge irrelevant shithole
>>
>>8541275
But communism already lost lol????
>>
>>8542409
well, you sound bitter, judgemental and xenophobic.
try widening your horizons and letting go of anger.
>>
File: tumblr_m519apN7p71qhy6jjo1_500.png (264KB, 476x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m519apN7p71qhy6jjo1_500.png
264KB, 476x373px
>>8542437
But anon, anger and hate are supreme.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.