[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how you people actually find the courage to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1498684327322.gif (897KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1498684327322.gif
897KB, 500x260px
I don't know how you people actually find the courage to transition. A lot of people say they hit rock bottom and decide to transition but I'm basically already there. My life sucks I hate myself I want to die I have no friends. The only thing I have is parents that seem to care about me and to be honest maybe that's why I can't seem to transition because if they hated me too I probably would kill myself. Well you people are stronger people than me for sure.
>>
If it makes you feel better a lot of still occasionally want to kill ourselves.
>>
your parents will very likely care less than you think
I used to think my mom was pretty homophobic and wouldn't accept me being gay let alone trans and I was completely wrong
>>
>>8525586
It's not courage, a lot of us just get to the point where we have no choice other than suicide.
>>
>>8525616
I think about it a lot but I don't have the means to so ehh.
>>
>>8525586
I didn't do it when I hit rock bottom. I transitioned because I thought it'd be fun to do, and because I hated being seen as a threat or have higher expectations just for being male.
>>
>>8525634
I couldn't imagine doing that. Being trans is a hard life as it is and choosing to be that way for those reasons seems odd.
>>
>>8525602
Maybe but I'm afraid because if they didn't accept me the last good thing in my life would be gone.
>>
>>8525642
I guess I also wanted to be cute and get attention from guys. There was no dysphoria involved, though.
>>
>>8525675
Wow that's crazy at least you're happy though.
>>
>>8525586
Idk either. I mean it's one thing to get hormones which was not necessarily easy but I don't get how people transition so fast
>>
>>8525586
I know how you feel my parents are one of the only things that keep me from killing myself too
>>
>>8525602
Same, my mom had even commented about "men in dresses" before, but it's different when it's your child (unless you have really shit parents that don't even love you)
>>
>>8526553
Really? She was okay with you after saying stuff like that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.