[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually belive the more than two gender thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Other dick pick.jpg (19KB, 727x484px) Image search: [Google]
Other dick pick.jpg
19KB, 727x484px
Does anyone actually belive the more than two gender thing?
Like I'm BI and I have trans friends but to me it just seems so dumb and entirely unproven
Enlighten me pls
>>
>>8525142
nigger everyone here thinks there are only 2 genders as well if youre trans you transition from one to the other
>>
>>8525142
mtf, I sure as fuck don't

*male* to *female*. Two genders.
>>
intersex
>>
>>8525142

not really. if you're a male who wants to be female then you're a female.

You're either A or B, there is nothing else. Sadly for hermaphrodites, they're mutants, an aberration that shouldn't be considered normal
>>
>>8525142
Why does /tttt/ insist on "2 genders" when most of you are neither?
Frank Sinatra and an xbox-playing soy-eating fat numale are not both "male". They are not in the same category.
>>
>>8525215
Dude that's like saying the alpha wolf of the litter is an entirely different life form the the beta

Also, define category! They both have a different personality and habits, but are functionally the same!
Explain pls
>>
>>8525250
What do they have in common?
>>
>>8525178
Intersex isn't a gender. Legitimate intersex people have one gender.
>>
At least 3 genders have been acknowledged by most societies throughout history, including the West.

The gender binary is a forced meme.
>>
>>8525178
Intersex people are still assigned male or female
>>
>>8525825
Two spirit and that Indian gender I don't remember the name of are both primarily men taking female gender roles. They're basically trans female, do you ever hear about mtfs in those cultures?
>>
>>8525558
So people with a vagina and undescended testicles are which gender?
Enlighten me, knowledgable one!
>>
>>8525846
no that anon but gender is determined in your brain. The brain is also a sex organ just like a dick and vagina. That's why intersex people identify as one or the other gender even if they have fucked up genitals at birth. It's the same for transsexuals but people don't understand trannies so they fuck them over using a political agenda called feminism. The whole multiple gender thing was created by queer women trying to push that agenda.
>>
I don't "believe it" but then again it doesn't fucking matter. You call people what they ask you to be called and you don't live your live trying to start shit with strangers. Only idiot, sheltered teenagers and detached rich idiots believe otherwise.
>>
>>8525846
Plz don't legitimize birth defects.
>>8525536
Being the same fucking species in every way, except one is stronger than the other.
>>
>>8525890
>birth defects
Some would argue that being trans is a "birth defect"
>>
It's more realistically the gender ternary. Male/Female/Mixed. Except, actual mixed (ie intersex, certain cultures perceiving male into thorough female roles, that sort) - and not this sort of retarded "I put on a skirt, now I'm genderqueer!"
>>
>>8525846

they're mutants.

It's like saying a guy with a broken leg is a new gender
>>
>>8525883
For a lot of them the only reason they pick one is because they're forced to.
>>
>>8526084

you make it sound so malevolent.
>>
I can see where they get the other genders from:
>realise gender roles vary culturally
>identify key behaviours which differ by gender role
>create an n-dimensional space on which individuals choose how masculine/feminine they identify as for each given behaviour (eg. do you give blowjobs like a male or a female, do you eat your toast in a masculine or feminine fashion?)
>assign a name to your point in this gender space
>kill yourself because of your extreme and untreated mental illness
>>
>>8526110
Probably because it is. Intersex babies are frequently mutilated at birth and even forced into HRT as a child.
>>
>>8525178
Intersexed people sure do exist, but they're not their own sex. They have a birth defect that places them between sexes in a varying degree. Most intersexed people are sterile, but a few are lucky enough to get "enough" from one sex to be fertile, but only in one way. They either produce sperm or eggs. Some require surgery since their lower regions are fucked up and they have problems with urination or menstruation that needs to be resolved. I thnk of it as people who are born with extra toes and stuff like that. It's a defect and not "a new version of hooman" in any way.
>>
File: 1491795574470.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491795574470.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>8525151
lol you cant transform into another gender silly
>>
>>8525142
There is biological gender, and performative gender. Biological gender is Man, Woman, and then a very small number of people that are born intersex with indistinct genitalia since both may have developed. The performative gender can be whatever the fuck you want from day to day, but people that are genderfluid like this also want people to consider their biological gender to be fluid, when it is not. The only malleable, fluid part of gender is the performance. Otherwise its written in your chromosomes.
>>
>>8525902
I wouldn't say it's a defect, but it is a mental illness, in a sense.
>>
>>8525902
There is no actual concrete evidence of that though. Transgender people sometimes transition young and sometimes old. It could be entirely psychological (this wouldn't make it a choice, these things can be buried in subconsciousness)

>>8528232
It is neither a defect nor an illness because it is not inherently harmful, it is merely an abnormality
>>
>>8528249
It is inherently harmful in the sense that it causes you to feel uncomfortable in your own body.
>>
>>8528260
I don't believe that qualifies tbqh. Calling gender dysphoria is like calling depression an illness. I've disagreed strongly with this thinking for my entire adult life. It encourages people to believe their brains are somehow inherently faulty and to medicate themselves unnecessarily, when it is their life that is out of order, not their brain. Actual mentall illness is much easier to recognize than psychological distress (like depression or dysphoria). I am aware the medical and phamaceutical industries would have you believe otherwise though.
>>
>>8528281
It's an acknowledged disorder/illness, there are certainly types of depression where the body's chemical balance is thrown off.
>>
>>8525142
There is a thing called sex. There are males and females, anything distinct from it is on a level of statistical error. Sex is innate.
There are gender roles. Boys like blue and guns, girls like pink and princesses and other such shit. There are roles for males and roles for females. These are social construct.

Anything else is tumblr-tier.
>>
>>8528297
Right that really happens but people (including myself) get diagnosed with "clinical depression" and prescribed psych meds at young ages without any actual confirmation of a chemical imbalance
>>
>>8525142
different genders are possible but it is an extremely chance occurrence in humans. really it would either require an alien sex system or something like slugs reproduction
>>
>>8525825
This: >>8525841, "third genders" are just gender designations for male people who wish to become and act as females, I think there's like one for females who wish to become and act as males. Not a single "third gender" ever is its "own thing", it's always just rudimentary trans status acknowledgment.
>>
>>8525142
There are as many genders as there are scoops of ice cream on president's plate.
>>
parts of your brain are within female or male ranges one way or the other, there's no third way for brains to be, maybe you could be a mix inside your head but I don't think it's helpful to start mixing gender stereotypes with actual genders or say that you can feel male or female or neither or both, because you can't because you can't know the difference between them.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.