[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your "uncle tom" LGBT opinions? That is opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 15

What are your "uncle tom" LGBT opinions?

That is opinions that are or get seen as anti-LGBT.
>>
>>8524589
I dislike pride because it presently has fuck all to do with giving gays and lesbians rights or protections that they might need. It only now serves to only promote sexual hedonism and demands of special treatment.
>>
third genders are inherently misogynist

there should be a more difficult process for getting prescribed hormones

9 out of 10 people who say they are trans are either sad beta men who think their lives will be better as women or annoying Tumblrinas who attached too heavily to a male character and believe they're a boy
>>
>>8524608
>third genders are inherently misogynist
lmao what?
>>
If you don't believe democrats/ liberals/ leftists/ feminists/ SJWs really have the best interest of LGBT people at heart, they'll seem like the Uncle Toms
>>
I'm mtf and I think you shouldn't female identify unless you're reasonably pretty or feminine and you should DEFINITELY stay out of women's spaces until then

I hate drag and I also think that a lot of enbies who make no attempt towards androgyny are just hurting the public perception of transgender.
>>
>>8524616
TERFs are fucking insane and tranny TERFs desperately, desperately try to find reasons why they're against the grain from all le other trannies because they have entitlement complex.

It's more sad than funny really.
>>
>>8524589
Omar Mateen did nothing wrong. Being from Afghanistan, after the way it was treated by the world, is great justification for getting the high score.
>>
>>8524627
But maybe they call themselves enbies because they feel trans but don't want to discredit trans since they know they aren't andro.
>>
>>8524616
Some ciswomen feel erased and censored by the concept of gender identities not based on sex
>>
>>8524634
ok but how does that lead to third genders being misogynist?
>>
>>8524616
Non binary/agender/genderfluid people are 90% of the time women who "don't feel like girls." Nobody has ever been able to explain what that means to me outside of not wanting to wear dresses or have long hair and look feminine.

So, because they don't fit the stereotype of a woman/man they get mad when people call them what they are. Wouldn't it make more sense to actually reach gender equality before inventing more arbitrary genders?
>>
>>8524649
Probably because waahhh men stealing le feminine privliedgerinos or some other inane drivel basically demonstrating how much the tranny hates her former masculinity over anything else.

It's not worth paying these, ah, 'people', much mind.
>>
>>8524605
I think this is the only sane option. Pride parades are more than that, they are divisive.

What we need to do is meld into society rather than be whiny bitches.
>>
>>8524655
ah, i see. i get where the opinion comes from, but wait until you meet a real enby irl. i didn't really believe in them either, but they are most definitely real.
>>
>>8524655
>explain how third genders are misogynist
>Well I don't actually have any reasons for why it's misogynist so let me rant about le society and never actually defend my position

Do you know how to answer a question?

Explain how third genders are inherently misogynist.
>>
>>8524645
They should man up.
>>
>>8524645
>women get jelly that men are becoming women and stealing their dating pool
>Pretend it's radical feminism rather than bitter tears
>>
>>8524663
Can you explain to me why they feel the need to be third gender?
>>
>>8524605
This, mostly. I have my gripes about a lot of the LGBT community, but it's all pretty benign stuff - However, I feel like Pride at this point is only serving to further the tensions between LGBT and normies.

I get it. Pride was necessary at one point. And there are still a lot of countries that need it. But in the first world, where we already have LGBT rights, Pride parades are little more than narcissistic shows of disgusting degeneracy and a rejection of wholesome values.

Instead of focusing on how the LGBT community is seemingly focused only on sex and fetishistic tendencies, we should be making an effort to close the gap with regular people and show that we're not any different.

I have literally been called a "Self-loathing uncle tom" for expressing this viewpoint. It really makes me worried about the future of the LGBT community.
>>
>>8524674
Because this is about liberty and the pursuit of happiness, not about whatever meme cause you care about more than other people's joy like every other worthless edgy culture warrior on this shithole who wants to be le totalitarian dictator of le world?
>>
>>8524667
>be a woman
>wear elaborate feminine makeup
>make no attempt to not look female
>IM NOT A WOMAN!!

maybe not misogynist but definitely retarded
>>
>>8524674
because masculine and feminine don't describe them at all. and it's not androgyny, either. the one i met also wanted to go nullo (which is a super weird concept that i still get squicked out at), because they felt that neither set of genitals would make them happy. dunno if they've done it yet though.
>>
>>8524679
How is any of that misogyny? Being self-contradicting doesn't mean you hate women.

Trying to claim nonbinaries don't make sense logically is fine, but claiming they're inherently misogynist is sheer lunacy.
>>
File: IMG_20170701_145814.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_145814.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Trump was fairly elected.
>>
>>8524678
So, no reason?

For me, it sucks to be gay because I could only be attracted to women no matter how hard I tried to suppress it and my family disowned me for it

so to me if I see people literally choosing to be queer it upsets me. I think that if you're choosing to identify as something you don't get to align yourself with someone who just wanted to fight for the right to live as they were programmed to.
>>
>>8524589
Trumo is not anti-LGBT and is in fact the most pro-LGBT candidate to ever take office. You don't need to acknowledge "pride month" to be accepting of the LGBT. We have far larger issues.
>>
>>8524685
As someone who hasn't kept up with the presidency past the election, what has he actually done regarding LGBT communities?

The only thing I've heard is that he didn't "Awknowlege pride month", which - Who the fuck cares.

Has he actually made any mandates or changes regarding the treatment or rights of LGBT people or is it all just whining about the Trump boogeyman?
>>
>>8524672
Well feminism is a sexual trade union. Trannies are both union breakers and hiring non-union workers themselves.
>>
>>8524698
He's done a fair few things anti lgbt desu
>>
>>8524698
He elected pence or something I dunno maybe hes a nice guy.
>>
>>8524711
This tells me approximately nothing.
>>
File: IMG_20170701_125822.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_125822.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>8524716
Anon. Anon just told you Trump did something
>>
>>8524726
I hear a lot of "Trump did something bad!" all the time but never actually what.
>>
Trans pride is counter productive.

Trans visibility is counterproductive.

Trans women will never be real women.

There shouldn't be any way to get our legal documents changed to say female.

Reaserch should focus on finding a way to let us live normal lives without transitioning.
>>
>>8524736
Lets check his twitter =)
>>
>>8524698
>census exclusion
>rescinding obama's trans youth in school initiatives
>removal of any mention of LGBT from the white house website
>ivanka and kushner had to directly intervene from a First Amendment Defense Act clone from being signed to law
>hires devos, a person who has donated to anti-lgbt groups
>sends a group literally designated as a hate group by SPLC to advocate to the UN commision on the status of women
>revokes the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Act
all of this shit is basic research senpai. educate about your country, fuck.
>>
>>8524743
That's why I was asking. Thanks.
>>
I'm less trustful of trans women who aren't purely androphilic. I'm less trustful towards trans women who "don't know how to be feminine". I'm less sympathetic to trans women who complain about not passing when I know they can be making more of an effort.
>>
>>8524743
Well the UN is indulging anita with whatever she wants so I think it balances it out nicely.

>>8524743
Links please?
>>
>>8524692
>if you dare to be happy in a way I don't like you're WRONG woe is me for being born queer on this Earth ;____;

Did you ever have an argument?

Internet autist totalitarians are always adorable. Stay fighting DA POWAH, culture warrior!
>>
mtfs who insist on participating in women's sports are cancer
>>
MtFs and their trutrans/divide the lines bullshit are only going to sink their ability to fight for rights in the coming decades.

I don't care 'cause I'm not tranny, but hey. Shooting yourselves in the foot never felt so good.
>>
>>8524780
But its funny watching Fallon Fox smash in lesbian's heads
>>
>>8524764
>Links please?
do your own fucking research, holy shit. it isn't hard, it's a fucking google search.

>whitehouse website LGBT removal
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/trump-administration-removes-lgbtq-content-federal-websites-n711416
>FADA clone
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-lgbt-order-234617
>stuff about pence and devos
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/lgbtq-advocates-disappointed-devos-confirmation-n717976
>trans students
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/politics/devos-sessions-transgender-students-rights.html
>SPLC declaring C-SENPAI a hate group
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/anti-lgbt
>>
>>8524740
>Reaserch should focus on finding a way to let us live normal lives without transitioning.
How can that be possible?

What's wrong with changing our legal documents?
>>
File: 1498468405957.png (207KB, 363x482px) Image search: [Google]
1498468405957.png
207KB, 363x482px
>>8524790
>SPLC declaring C-SENPAI a hate group
>>
>>8524740
>Reaserch should focus on finding a way to let us live normal lives without transitioning.

i dunno man, that sounds an awful lot like a fuckin lobotomy to me. medical procedures trying to change such a core part of my humanity? i would be a completely different person on the other side. fuck that orwellian garbage.
>>
I'm a truscum.
>>
>>8524821
>>8524828
Blanchardfag is too stupid and too illiterate to actually field any prospective "treatment" for GID so she just blubbers and speculates about pie in the sky wet dreams all day while people continue to suffer.

Clearly, Blanchardfag does not care for the Hippocratic Oath.
>>
>>8524589
I believe the following:
-it is not impossible to interpret holy books in a way that doesn't oppress us
-the gay community as a whole shows an absolute lack of spirit, intelligence and clarity of mind
-gay marriage is an abomination
-so are pride parades
-so is anal sex
-so is a straight or bi man laying with another man
-so is the weird sense of style of some people in this community
-allies are doing a bad job at being allies, they mostly encourage our imperfections instead of telling us about them
-pacifism is not the way, you must stand up for yourself
-only come out if people ask you and you don't risk useless danger, or if the circumstances force you to.
-try to be an example for future gay kids instead of wallowing in the mostly meaningless joy of the present
-alcohol and drugs are wrong
>>
>>8524743
How is the UN one anything to do with LGBT?

It looks like you've just copy+pasted a bunch of leftist anti-Trump talking points.
>>
>>8524864
you sound like about as much fun as a tub full of used diapers.
>>
For a bi ftm I have a lot of anti-trans opinions.

>biological sex is a reality and does actually matter
>male and female socialization does exist and someone who grew up male/female will never completely mentally develop as the opposite sex because of it, even if they transition
>you aren't a bigot if you don't want to fuck a transperson
>for that matter trans gays/lesbians should recognize the fact they were born the opposite gender and stop making them uncomfortable and acting like they have a right to homo spaces
>if you have dysphoria you aren't trans
>if you don't pass, you shouldn't be angry that people misgender you, Yeah it fucking sucks but you can't blame someone for not ignoring reality
>if you marry someone straight without letting them know you have trans feelings, have kids with them and then decide to transition you're a narcissistic asshole
>people born female have it way easier in life
>>
>>8524864
>the gay community as a whole shows an absolute lack of spirit, intelligence and clarity of mind
How so?
>>
>>8524877
>if you don't have dysphoria you aren't trans

Oops
>>
>>8524877
I mostly agree with you but when does biological sex actually matter?
>>
>>8524878
Seriously ?
>>
>>8524878
Just walk into a gay bar and find someone to have a simple conversation with
>>
>>8524872
it's a group that has been strongly anti-LGBT (and anti-women), being sent to speak to the united nations, about women.

to know that i am anti-trump is as simple as looking at the people he associates with, as well as the people who tend to approve of him. almost ubiquitously it is a combination of stupid, bigoted, hateful, and/or just outright not paying attention, and playing team politics.

putting party above country is the only way the GOP still has any supporters at all, and it's really disgusting.

>>8524885
do this at a straight bar as well. i promise you will have the same average results.
>>
>>8524890
[citation needed]
>>
>>8524608
more difficult in some parts of the u.s. maybe, but the rest of the world it really needs to get a lot better. a big reason diying is a thing in is because of difficulty of getting hormones in those areas. informed consent is bad, but so is the process in most places in the world, including a ton of "developed" places.
>>
>>8524882
On medical records, the ability to reproduce, participation in sports. Those born male on average will always be more physically able and perform better than females, despite what feminists say.
>>
>>8524877
>if you marry someone straight without letting them know you have trans feelings, have kids with them and then decide to transition you're a narcissistic asshole

agree 100%, I hate hearing these stories and seeing the wife just reluctantly accept it like "haha i guess I'm a lesbian now" and you can see the shame in their face and hear it in their voice
>>
>>8524864

Tbh you sound a lot like me, apart from I enjoy alcohol responsibly and that bi men shouldn't have gay relations (what about bi women? Is that somehow not as band?).

>>8524878

Not the same poster but I think he might mean that the 'gay community' is shallow, vapid, appearance focused and/or hedonistic? That's what I've found from my involvement with the few local 'out' gay guys I know.

For me, I disagree with the T being lumped in with LGBT, I think dysphoria needs mental treatment rather than physical surgery. It should be a separate issue, but personally I don't like it.
>>
>>8524877
>>if you have dysphoria you aren't trans
Wew
>>
>>8524892
He's the very first president to ever take office to hold pro-lgbt views from the onset of his presidency.

He's the first presidential candidate to publicly address support for LGBT issues at the RNC and garner a standing ovation of full support.
>>
>>8524755
>I'm less trustful of trans women who aren't purely androphilic.
Because AGP?
>>
>>8524904
See>>8524881
>>
>>8524903
>For me, I disagree with the T being lumped in with LGBT, I think dysphoria needs mental treatment rather than physical surgery. It should be a separate issue, but personally I don't like it.
but you're not a doctor. you are not qualified to have this opinion, especially when the medical community at large disagrees with you. we have tried for years to promote non-transition methods as the solution, and time and time again they have proven not to work. we are now FINALLY getting to the stage of where we're actually doing the thing that works.

not to mention, how much of my core personality would that have to change to have any effect? i would be a completely different person on the other side of it.
>>
>>8524884
Did I stutter?
>>
>>8524888
Then everyone lacks spirit and nothing is worth living for =(
>>
>>8524913
You sound like a scaredy cat
>>
>>8524897
I don't think those facts are things LGBT people usually disagree with.

Although how trans people should participate in sports is a different question to whether being born male is a physical advantage objectively.
>>
>>8524743
>hate group by SPLC
Oh, fuck you, commie. That organization is nothing but corrupt agitprop, and it's funded by Soros. It couldn't have less credibility.
>>
>>8524905
>He's the very first president to ever take office to hold pro-lgbt views from the onset of his presidency.
[citation still fucking needed]

>He's the first presidential candidate to publicly address support for LGBT issues at the RNC and garner a standing ovation of full support.

he says a lot of things he doesn't believe at all, in order to promote himself. looking at his track record for just the first 3 months, he doesn't believe a damn word of it.
>>
>>8524864
you have to be part of the group in order to be an uncle tom
>>
>>8524931
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-gay-presidency/article/2612556

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-president-elect-donald-trump-sex-marriage-settled/story?id=43513067

Articles proving that he is the first president to openly support and hold these views since before he even took office.

Bush didn't, obama didn't, clinton didn't, and neither did the rest.

Now fuck off with your citation demands.
>>
>>8524942
>taking his word over his actions
>>
>>8524949
>actions
>implying there were actions against

[citation needed :^)]
>>
>>8524913
>not to mention, how much of my core personality would that have to change to have any effect? i would be a completely different person on the other side of it.
this. who I am isn't the problem. my body is the problem.
>>
>>8524913

It's me again

I dunno anything about trans issues, am cis gay male but that's my opinion

If surgery works for the majority of trans people (is tranny offensive? English is a second language for me) then cool, whatever, but I think that there is nothing similar between you needing surgery to make you feel better and me being gay

I think you would probably have more success as a separate movement bc you wouldn't attract flak for things like gay marriage or pride parades

I am a physiotherapy student btw so definitely don't know anything about dysphoria, but I do know that surgery is a huge undertaking with many risks even for basic injury, let alone complex reassignment surgery. Many things can and will go wrong during even an 'easy' operation.
>>
>>8524953
here you go retard, i did your work for you.
>>8524790
>>
>>8524953
>>8524790

he held that flag upside down and the only reason he held it in the first place was because the words on the flag supported him
>>
>>8524907
yeah basically. I mean I'm not even purely androphilic (I'm "college bi", as I put it) and I believe 100% legitimate trans lesbians exist, but whenever you ask an androphilic trans girl about their sex life pre-transition, 95% of the time they'll say they always bottomed. But, most of the time when I hear trans wlw talk about their pre-transition sex life, a lot of them had very typical "heterosexual" sex. I'm ESPECIALLY distrustful if they say stuff like "oh I'm not really attracted to guys at all but I like the male attention I get so I just go with it". Like if you're willing to go outside of your sexuality for validation, that is AGP as FUCK. I don't even understand why people would fuck someone of a gender they aren't attracted to.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-210839.png (273KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-210839.png
273KB, 1080x1920px
>>8524790
Wouldnt a christian preacher be more likely to abuse a child than a muslim shooting up another night club?
>>
>>8524903
>I disagree with the T being lumped in with LGBT
same here, never understood grouping sexuality with gender
>>
>>8524957
tranny is a gross sounding word, and is the only reason i don't really like it. most people will get offended at it though.

i think a better name for LGBT would be GSM for Gender and Sexual Minorities. there's so much overlap in our communities (not to mention every trans person being considered gay by someone, no matter who they date), that im pretty sure there's no point to us being separate.

i'm well aware of the risks of surgery, especially major reconstructive surgery, and still view it as the only possible option for me to live my life and be comfortable with my body. personally, i view it as a birth defect. you wouldn't try to convince someone born with like, webbed fingers, or a cleft lip or something to just "fix your brain so you think your body is right," it really doesn't work for trans people either.
>>
>>8524932
I'm completely gay.
>>
>>8524957
>is tranny offensive?
Elsewhere, usually. Here, no.

>>8524968
But why distrust AFPs or consider then less legitimate?
>>
>>8524960
>white house lgbt removal
Explain this
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/31/president-donald-j-trump-will-continue-enforce-executive-order

>FADA clone
You didn't read this article did you. It pretty much shows that ivanka and kushner supported the LGBT by doing away with a bill that removed protections

>stuff about pence and devos
Guilt by proxy? lol

>tranny bathrooms
contentious issue, not necessarily anti-lgbt.

>SPLC declaring
>using the SPLC as a source.
Are you by chance jewish or work for the ADL?

Try harder faggot
>>
>>8524972
not sure what point you're trying to make here, but for the record i am against all organised religion.
>>
>>8524976
>tranny is a gross sounding word

There is literally nothing wrong with using tranny as short for transmission in an automobile.
>>
>>8524877
agree with those but i'd add 'in the western world' to your final point
>>
>>8524986
most of the things you are saying are bad are a result of you being conditioned by society to see them as bad. stop being self hating and instead of accepting things as what they are because that's what you've been conditioned to think, try to make people see the error of the those thoughts. you've been quite literally brain washed into hating yourself for being who you are.
>>
>>8524991
>Explain this
statement released literally the same day as the fada clone http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-lgbt-order-234617

>You didn't read this article did you. It pretty much shows that ivanka and kushner supported the LGBT by doing away with a bill that removed protections
that's... what i said? they stepped in to stop him signing a fada clone.

>guilt by proxy
the people you associate with tend to be a reflection of self, yes. to be aware of the choices that they have made, and still view them as viable candidates.

>tranny bathrooms
it has literally never been an issue. i recall one politician (can't remember a name) who was extremely vocal about it, before another sr. staff member called him out about being exactly the kind of perv he's "advocating against."

>Are you by chance jewish or work for the ADL?
no, but it's good to know that you're anti-jew as well. ive yet to meet an anti-semite who wasn't a total piece of shit. and before you try to start, i am anti-religion, and extremely anti-israel, so don't bother.

perhaps you should try harder, retard.

>>8524994
sure, go ahead dude. still sounds gross.
>>
>>8524992
What about eastern philosophy?
>>
>>8524991
>things that are anti-lgbt aren't anti-lgbt

if he's such an ally why does he surround himself and choose to employ people that are against lgbt rights? also why would the administration choose to recognize National Homeowners Month and not Pride month? Pride Month has been recognized for awhile now, why would they choose not recognize it now other than to show that they don't give a shit about lgbt people? even if Trump didn't do so, he willfully put the people in charge that did so. that makes him just as guilty of not giving a shit about lgbt people.
>>
>>8525024
like buddhism n shit? yeah, they're alright i guess. promoting science and mindfulness is cool. it's when it gets to imaginary sky fairies that i take issue.
>>
>>8524976

If surgery works for you, I would make sure that you are aware of every risk

I mainly train in physical therapy but I have to know the risks of any operations I recommend for patients, and any kind of surgery has great risks and is often irreversible, whereas therapy is virtually never harmful if conducted properly, and should probably be offered to every trans person (correct term?) before surgery. The webbed fingers surgery is actually quite complex, the hand is very tricky to operate on and can take a long time to recover, so it's a big choice for someone to choose surgery

GSM idea could work but would result in our baggage/stereotypes being combined, I'm not sure that the overlap is helping us as we have a bigger agenda together (sorry if that doesn't make sense). Doesn't mean we should not stand up for each other though :^) Thanks for clearing up my 'tranny' question.

>>8524975
This is my logic, you have a legit medical condition, I'm just gay (which I think is probably a mental 'condition' too which is too hard to diagnose) and we would probably be better off as separate movements

>>8524990
Thanks for this both of you, I see it a lot and think of it like nigger, it's dependent on the circumstances I think?
>>
>>8524589
Cisbians should be gassed.
>>
>>8524605
There were far more straight people than gay people at th e last pride I went to
There weren't even drag performers, the headlining act was straight too. And most of the booths were managed by straight people.
I know you've probably seen some scary image online somewhere, but as someone that actually goes to prides they've become more of an event for socially progressive straight people to pat themselves on the back than a place for lgbt people to subvert gender/sexual norms in a public space. It's not just straight friendly and kid friendly, it's business friendly. I'm sure half the reason prides still exist is just to raise money for lgbt rights legislation.
>>
>>8525035
therapy is offered, and generally accepted. i've spoken with plenty of professionals, and i am still certain of my course. i'm well aware of all the risks. complications, dying right on the table, having a bad result, i'm aware of all of it. every second of pain and discomfort and abject misery, is all worth more to me than a lifetime of regret and the inability to feel like my authentic self.
>>
>>8525031
Whats wrong with princess kaguya?
>>
>>8525035
the word tranny is basically the trans version of the word faggot. I guess it could be harmless but it's probably something a trans person would be uncomfortable hearing because 1. it hasn't been nearly as desensitized as the word faggot and 2. they probably have a good history of the word being thrown around in order to degrade and undermine who they are.

It's easy to say "words are just words, they are harmless" but I feel like those people never actually experienced being discriminated against.
>>
File: IMG_9903.png (751KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9903.png
751KB, 720x576px
Trannies are mentally illl

There are only 2 genders that are extremely broad

t. Bisexual male
>>
>>8525021
>they stepped in to stop him signing a fada clone.
So a bill pushed by house republicans that trump never even got to see makes Trump the guilty one? How you swing that? He never even saw the bill and the white house released a statement that said there was never a plan to even sign it and LGBT support would remain.

>the people you associate with tend to be a reflection of self
That's a pretty retarded opinion. Just because you work with people who are dumb doesn't mean you are dumb by proxy.

>tranny bathrooms
>it has literally never been an issue
Fucking delusional

>You're anti-jew
I may not be a fan of jewish run organizations like the ADL and SPLC, but that's because they are corrupt politically biased organizations who elect themselves as authorities on issues, without any federal or public backing.
>>
>>8525046
that wasn't pride
it was a street fair
next time don't drink so much
>>
>>8525052
Say it with me now!

WORDS, CANNOT, BE, VIOLENT
>>
>>8525054
Wait how are the people you yourself choose to put into your cabinet not a reflection of your views and philosophy?
>>
>>8525057
It was pride, but you comparing it to a street fair sounds about right
>>
>>8525027
Because pride month is fucking dumb.

>He hasn't done anything wrong. But OOOoooOOOOoooOOOh he might!

>H-h-he's guilty of-of-of-of..... umm.... HE'S GUILTY!!!
>>
>>8525058
thanks for proving my point
>>
>>8525068
Did you suffer a seizure??
>>
>>8525061
Because you don't choose cabinet members based on philosophy, you moron.

You choose them based on experience or ability to do the job.

If you surrounded yourself with sycophants who did nothing but blindly share your views then you'd be in an echo chamber.
>>
gay "culture" is a contrived mistake

Gays who sound gay when they talk are faggots
>>
>>8525065
He hasn't done much of anything in general. Which is a boon for democrats agenda, but him being a boogeyman is the only way they can win back the house, and thus boogeyman it is.
I hate how politics work too, but dems here are just playing the obvious most advantageous play for themselves possible, same way reps do. Leave morality at the door, this is politics
>>
>>8525074
If he was choosing them based on ability, why would he choose to appoint someone to head the EPA that wants it dismantled and choose the head of education to be someone who has never been to and is actively against public education?
>>
>>8525047

I'm glad that you have done the appropriate research and feel comfortable with your choice. Please don't take this the wrong way but I believe therapy should be continued to be offered as a way of averting surgery unless necessary. I have seen surgery go wrong before and it is devastating for families and loved ones, although the risks tend to be small (I have no idea what reassignment surgery risks are) they are still dangerous. I hope the surgery brings you happiness and that you have understood where I am coming from with my opinions.

>>8525052

English is not my native language so I am not sure about the politics of the phrase, I do not enjoy being called a faggot even if it is affectionate but I know that the internet is all bullshit anyway so I can ignore that

>>8525058

I agree but it's still no excuse to be horrible to people for no reason, it's on you I guess but saying 'nigger' or 'tranny' will come with some kind of consequence IRL
>>
>>8525082
>I want to dismantle organization
That doesn't mean they want to do away with it. They want to recreate it. The EPA is horribly inefficient as it is.
>>
>>8525065
>Pride month is dumb
>I'm 12 years old

Retard, do you even know what the fucking pride marches are for?
>>
>>8525091
He hardly wants to change it. His view points are anti-environmental and he's received numerous donations from oil companies. How is he the right man for the job except for just being a yes man for corporation and Trump himself?
>>
>>8525054
>So a bill pushed by house republicans that trump never even got to see makes Trump the guilty one? How you swing that? He never even saw the bill and the white house released a statement that said there was never a plan to even sign it and LGBT support would remain.
they felt empowered by his presence to attempt something like that. it should tell you something.

>That's a pretty retarded opinion. Just because you work with people who are dumb doesn't mean you are dumb by proxy.
no, but if im in charge, and i hire dumb people, that makes me dumb.

>fucking delusional
[citation needed]

>I may not be a fan of jewish run organizations like the ADL and SPLC, but that's because they are corrupt politically biased organizations who elect themselves as authorities on issues, without any federal or public backing.
oh boy, you really haven't done your research, huh? SPLC has done a ton of good, mainly with big lawsuits directed as some of the most hateful groups america has had. jim crow is the real big one. do some research my dude.

also please don't use the word corrupt when trying to defend trump's government. it's too funny.

>>8525074
>You choose them based on experience or ability to do the job.
you DONT choose them based off decisions you think they might make in the future? also lmao if you think he chose any of them based on their ability to do the job... c'mon now. devos for fucking education?? are you intentionally daft?

>>8525084
>Please don't take this the wrong way but I believe therapy should be continued to be offered as a way of averting surgery unless necessary.
it literally already is, and has always been that. we have gotten quite good at identifying trans people, and weeding out confused cis people. there is no reason to try to continue making us jump through hoops to get what we need.

>>8525091
willfully ignorant. "maybe they actually want good things!!!" they don't.
>>
>>8525096
See
>>8524605
>>
>>8525117
see
>>8523445
>>
>>8524605
It's there in order to be exactly what the name implies, to be proud in a thing that much of society deems in wrong and to not be ashamed of it.
>>
exclusive homosexuality (as opposed to bisexuality) should be about as rare as transgenderism
it should be important to say homoseuality/gender issues are allright to be but definitvely not normal

we're freaks. Freaks that turn me on but freaks.
>>
>>8525191
saying "they're not normal" just invites discrimination to happen. Maybe we're not, but getting people to see it as normal is important to help stop this sort of discrimination.
>>
>>8524680
I get nullos, and I usually agree they're neither masc nor fem. But they're too many temrs trying to describe that and nullos are the only demographic I know that's not gendered or androgyne.
It should be either third gender, agender or nonbinary, all of thoses terms are stumbling attempts to describe the same extra rare thing.
And usually nullo physical appearance is striking. They don't have a hard time "passing" since what they aimed for is the uncanny valley. As a result people usually go for the birth pronoun but everyone gets how non-conforming the nullo is. Furthermore, I've never seen a nullo bothered by pronouns.
>>
>>8525228
are you talking about all that dumb shit like 'demi-gender' and other specific things like that?

we've acknowledged that most of the people doing that are very young tumblrites trying to carve out any kind of identity or personality that they can get their hands on.

the person i knew was bothered by pronouns, because they would cause them to second guess themselves, and think things like "am i presenting (fe)male right now?" and would fixate and get anxiety.
>>
>>8524589
> there are two genders
> trans women need to respect women's issues and not say they're being excluded
> pride is counterproductive
> invisibility is better than visibility
> better to reclaim words (tranny, faggot) than call them hate speech. "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
> community should actively call out and disavow speshul sneauflayke types, like nonbinary and demisexual. they are damaging our image
> you can't force everyone to like you, only persuade them to not hate you as much through empathy
>>
>>8525246
the nullos I knew weren't presenting anything and didn't say anything about being called any pronouns
they disappeared the notion of gender not by claiming being separate from it but by ingoring and alienating themselves from it.
I guess some people will end up having a favourite pronoun, but I don't think someone presenting anything can be really called a nullo.
Also what I say to refer to them is just nullo. I don't give them a gender category. Nullo is not a gender, it's a bod mod movement.
>>
>>8524832
>implying I'm blanchardfag.
There are multiple people on this board.
>>
LGBT people are not normal
Trans is a different issue from gay and it shouldn't be lumped together
Gay marriage is stupid, so is any marriage that must be recognized by the government
Gay people should not raise children unless they make a strong active effort to include the opposite sex parent in the childrens lives
You can influence children to be gay or trans
Porn can change your sexuality and brain
People who claim they're trans after watching a heavy amount of porn or anime are not trans
Hons should not be accepted in society, if they are married with children their partner should be allowed to leave them, get full custody of children and completely cut them out from the children's lives forever.
Lesbians largely don't exist, except for super butch dykes.
Most straight women are bi.
>>
>>8525303
>You can influence children to be gay or trans

and

>Porn can change your sexuality and brain

are direct logical contradictions of

>People who claim they're trans after watching a heavy amount of porn or anime are not trans
>>
>>8525351
It's not. They may have trans feelings but they are not actually trans. They only feel trans because of the porn, and if they stopped watching it, the effects would reverse. Hence why they aren't actually trans.
>>
>>8524589
>opinions that are or get seen as anti-LGBT.
Dislike of rampant sex culture.
Dislike of the addition of QIAAP2++.
Dislike of the "you can't be gay and not left-wing"
Dislike of the whole doormat attitude to other groups like muslims and blacks and women.
>>
>>8525303
True
Duh
Yes, but you have to admit it fulfills a social purpose
Hard to actively monitor though without being fully invasive
Nah
Any addiction can
Nah
Yah
Bisexuality seems to definitely be more prominent
x2
>>
Hilarious how this thread is the most active on the whole board.
>>
>>8525380
OP here, I need to figure out how to repeat this success.
>>
>>8525100

It's cool to hear about this, and I'm not against trans surgery. Still don't agree that LGBT works as a cover term, GSM might be more confusing, I believe our movements should be separate to try and advance our issues on two fronts and so people cannot write us off as one lump group
>>
gays are more likely to be sex offenders given the chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
>>
Christianity is not only necessary but it's needed in Western society to act as a bulwark against Islam and societal decay.

Gays are much more likely to molest children and shouldn't be allowed to teach kids under 14.
>>
>>8524675
>we should be making an effort to close the gap with regular people and show that we're not any different.

Regular, intelligent people already know that. And people who think otherwise are too far gone to be convinced of anything different.
>>
>>8524903
>Not the same poster but I think he might mean that the 'gay community' is shallow, vapid, appearance focused and/or hedonistic?
That and also a clear lack of intelligence when it comes to devising strategies to be eventually accepted.
>>
>>8525469
>Christianity is not only necessary but it's needed in Western society to act as a bulwark against Islam and societal decay.
But that's factually wrong.
That trick only works in the east.
>>
>>8525469
Sikhism is a much better bulwark against islam lmao if you were to actually believe in the whole a religion is necessary to stop another religion instead of the alternative which is none as an organized and powerful institution.
>>
>>8525481

I don't think acceptance is the aim of some of these people, they might like the rush of violating societal norms at a pride parade or just rubbing their 'gayness' in people's faces

Shame I have to be lumped in with them but whatever, I'm not being thrown off a building so it could be worse
>>
>>8525489
The only bulwark against "islam" is literally islam better interpreted. Everything else is a joke.
>>
>>8525495
>Shame I have to be lumped in with them but whatever, I'm not being thrown off a building so it could be worse
The thing is that you could someday be thrown off a building, at least partly because of them.
>>
>>8525489
Well our society isn't going to suddenly turn majority-Sikh overnight. We have to work with what we have. Also Islam isn't the only thing we need to worry about, we need to keep white people reproducing and religion, specifically Catholocism, does a wonderful job of that. Fuck i don't even care if it's Mormonism that spreads as long as something gets white women to start shitting out babies at the same rate as the Beaner women
>>
>>8525507
You're an idiot only concerned at the survival of the body. You don't care about the survival of the soul. Enjoy Hell.
>>
>>8525497
AKA scraping the body and leaving the carcass as with other religions.

>>8525507
>the point
>you
>>
>>8525503

I know, I'm not happy about it but when it happens I can be a refugee too and get free gibs from whatever government is willing to take me, will at least get me out of this obscure Euro hole I'm stuck in for now
>>
>>8525512
I'm not even religious, I just recognize that society needs religion. Most people are too fucking stupid to operate without it.
>>
>>8525517
No, I was genuinely refering to a genuinely better interpretation. Not a false interpretation or some humanitarian feel-good bs. I'm talking about pure, complete honesty.
>>
I just came here for the first time ever to say you are all disgusting animals and it is only a matter of time before you are all strung up from street lights and made an example out of.
>>
>>8525528
But that is the 'genuinely' better interpretation.
>>
>>8525527
And you're too fucking stupid to understand the sole purpose of religion.
>>
File: 1493342676449.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1493342676449.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>8524589
I'm gay and I don't like trans people, ESPECIALLY catty MtFs who are overall worse than cis women.
>>
>>8524589
Oh boy do I have a lot as an immigrant from muslim part of Russia

1) Muslims should be gassed. Everyone, moderates, children, women, kill them all, there is no such thing as "moderate islam", purge them and destroy any mentions of Islam

2) Fags in America are suicidal. Also, full of stereotypes and racial prejudices, but they pretend that they don't have those. Why so much denial?

3) Trans are mentally ill.

4) Socialist/Communist in America should be killed also(and democrats who support hem). I was held at a gunpoint by commie terrorists, never again I will fall for this.
>>
>>8525603
>1) Muslims should be gassed. Everyone, moderates, children, women, kill them all, there is no such thing as "moderate islam", purge them and destroy any mentions of Islam
You should be gassed.
>>
>>8525603
point number 4 is inherently anti-american.
"land of the free until I disagree with you". also do you have any proof of your encounter? seems like something like that would definitely make at least local news.
>>
>>8525621
>"land of the free until I disagree with you". also do you have any proof of your encounter? seems like something like that would definitely make at least local news.

Yeah, I have relatives in Eastern Ukraine which is occupied by "rebels" backed by Russia. And there were 3 majors factions at that time: pro-russians, "independents" and commies. I was delivering food and clothes to my relatives and guess who I've encountered :^)
>>
>>8525603

I feel a little sorry for you, can't be much worse than growing up LGBT in that part of the world and then seeing the 'tolerant' west falling to the same forces because it doesn't know any better
>>
>>8525632
that still doesn't make that view point any less american
>>
>>8525650
Sorry, I value my safety more than a phantom possibility of holding "anti-american" views.
>>
>>8525657
then get out of the country if you want some sort of authoritarian "safe space". This isn't the place for you.
>>
>>8525668
>then get out of the country if you want some sort of authoritarian "safe space"
Why would I leave country which allows me to shoot anything that poses threat to me? Are you retarded? That's the best thing in a world. In Russia you will go to jail for manslaughter if you kill somebody who broke into your house/assaulted you.
>>
>>8525668

So basically we need to be refugees from people who want us dead? How about you drop some airstrikes on those evil people?

Oh right, that's not 'American', right
>>
>>8525682
I never said anything about refugees or the U.S.'s war efforts, I was just pointing out that killing anyone that thinks differently than you goes against the principles the nation was founded on. If you seriously think that way, that country probably isn't for you.
>>
>>8525694

>Saddam does things
>US doesn't like
>Iraq War x2

erm, maybe when the USA was isolationist, but not now

I would like to leave for the USA, mainly bc I can have guns, fewer regulations, more space etc. but I don't think an ideology which has a history of totalitarianism like Islam should be permitted lest it gain a foothold

I have had enough of Muslims in my Euroland country, so why should I respect them? I will use self-defence if anyone threatens me, only difference is I will probably go to prison in my country but not in the USA, unless you know differently, obv state laws differ
>>
>>8524605

Here let me help you:

>I dislike pride because it presently has fuck all to do with giving gays and lesbians rights or protections that they might need. It only now serves to only promote [s]sexual hedonism[/s] MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS and demands of [s]special treatment[/s] SUPPORT FOR THE HETEROPATRIARCHAL CAPITALIST HEGEMON.
>>
>>8525657
Well when a specific group of commies in America is found making unprovoked violent actions or threats against American people, then we can ban that group. But banning an ideology, an entire branch of political thinking, goes against the basic principles of America. Besides, your post called for the genocide of Muslims, so if we start banning ideologies for promoting violence, it's likely that ANY criticism of Islam would end up being outlawed due to guilt by association. Probably not what you want.
>>
>>8524963

>he held that flag upside down

...Because that's how the text on the flag was oriented?
>>
>>8524772
I have an argument, you are not addressing it.

My argument is that if you're choosing to be queer you shouldn't appropriate the struggles of people who can't just decide to be something.
>>
>>8525717
You misunderstand. The U.S. doesn't want your authoritarian thought policing on it's own citizens just as much as you want your personal safe bubble against the boogeymen.
>>
>>8525736
I'm not authoritarian, but I recognise that ideologies that have a history of totalitarian authoritarian oppression, particularly towards people like me, that that ideology needs to be kept out to enable the freedom of a greater number of people

I'm suspicious of the motives of Muslims, especially given the personal contact I've had with them in the past. I don't care that some of them are 'good people', we already have 'good people' and it's not worth the social problems they cause. I love the freedom America could allow me but you that freedom needs to be protected against those that would use freedom against itself
>>
>>8525730
>Well when a specific group of commies in America is found making unprovoked violent actions or threats against American people, then we can ban that group.

Berkley riots wasn't enough? Ok, prolly when they start holding people at gunpoint that will make people in power think.
>>
>>8525746
You wouldn't like it here. It isn't the place for you.
>>
>>8525553
Honestly mtfs ruin everything outside of being glorified sex dolls to sexual deviants. Even that too many of them have managed to fuck up by not wanting to pass.
>>
>>8525736
>The U.S. doesn't want your authoritarian thought policing
LMAOOOOOOOOOO
IMAGINE LITERALLY THINKING THIS
>>
>>8525755

What makes you say that? I will have to plan to move elsewhere then, it's a shame that you think this way
>>
>>8525749
What specific group was behind the Berkeley riots? Ban them if you think it's appropriate. One of the main principles of America is that an oppressive government is not legitimate, so the government does tend to be pretty reluctant to ban political groups unless there's overwhelming evidence that they're a threat to public safety, because banning your opponents is the first thing tyrants do. We prefer to punish the individuals responsible for criminal violent acts, and I believe that has been done with the Berkeley rioters.
>>
>>8525736
>not giving platform for a totalitarian political ideology that supports honor killings, treats women as pets and hates all the social equality the West has achieved is "authoritarian thought policing"

People actually think this, what the fuck.
>>
>>8525771
it's easy to point out what the government does, but that hardly represents the average citizen.
>>
>>8525768
>What specific group was behind the Berkeley riots?
BANM(By Any Means Necessary)
>Ban them if you think it's appropriate
Sorry, I'm not the judge, can't do much.
>We prefer to punish the individuals responsible for criminal violent acts, and I believe that has been done with the Berkeley rioters.
Yes, 216+- people got felony, 10 to 70 years in prison charges are in the air, hearing is in autumn.
>>
Transexuals are the mold of the LGBT community. 99% of them are tomboy females or insecure men. They should not be glorified and they need to stop drawing attention to being transsexual. Normal people don't have to call them "he" or "she" if they do not appear as whatever they claim to be. Asexuals and non-binaries are not LGBT.
t. FTM
>>
>>8525786
>Sorry, I'm not the judge, can't do much.
Well obviously. But you're free to start a petition if you think they present a threat to public safety.

>Yes, 216+- people got felony, 10 to 70 years in prison charges are in the air, hearing is in autumn.
And that's the standard way we do things in America. We don't want to ban entire ideologies lest it be considered tyrannical (never mind that every large ideology has at least some violent radicals), but we have no problem punishing people for actual crimes.
>>
>>8525781
Then why every fag execution by muslims video on youtube shows cheering crowd not even trying to intervene? Really makes you think.
>>
>>8525800
>but we have no problem punishing people for actual crimes.
This isn't true. None of what you stated is true. Literally what alternative timeline do you live in to believe people are punished for actual crimes? OH NO SOMEONE SMELLS LIKE WEED, PUNISHED.

What a fucking joke some of you americans are.
>>
>>8525811
if it's against the law, it's a crime. Maybe the jurisdiction is incorrect, but that's an entirely different argument. Also that has nothing to do with what is being argued here.
>>
>>8525469
>gays are more likely to molest children
[Citation needed]
>>
>>8525811
Oh yeah, I agree that the weed legislation is stupid. I just meant that in terms of political violence, we prefer to punish individual perpetrators, maybe banning organizations if the violence gets out of control, but we're very reluctant to ban entire ideologies.
>>
>>8525839
mccarthyism and waco says differently
>>
>>8525848

Don't try to make your own rules, The Government doesn't like competition

>>8525839
I understand this point but you are being dense if you refuse to acknowledge the inevitable clash between allowing for gay rights and mass Islamic immigration and subsequent political influence of anti-gay Muslims
>>
>>8525822
>if it's against the law, it's a crime.
But don't you get that it's literally flexible as fuck and therefore using crime as a source of judgement is actually retarded?
You can't state something is 'entirely different argument' when they're intertwined. It's a fucking cop out (no punz) to claim such.
America has never been OK with punishing people for 'actual crimes'. America was founded on fucking crimes. America has become so prosperous because of crimes.

Justice, and especially the american sense of it, is so fucking misguided it's amazing.
>>
>>8525848
But Mccarthyism was right. Mccarthy even underestimated amount of communist spies in US Government. Read Project:Venona.
>>
>>8525856
Okay but literal thought policing is not justice either.
>>
>>8525856
>t. Non-american who doesn't know shit about how things work here
Why is America the one country the rest of the world gets to be an expert in?
>>
>>8525869
They are jelly.
One of the reasons why I moved here.
>>
>>8525869

It isn't, but you keep telling other people 'they wouldn't like it here' without saying why
>>
>>8525869
Because hollywood has exported our culture to them so they think they know us when all they know is movies.
>>
>>8525869
The same reason america has a finger in every country. :)

>>8525877
The term is envy actually, stay in school bud.
>>
>>8525888
>doesn't know this play on word expression
>stay in school bud.
I wouldn't take any advice from a guy who hasn't finished school himself :^)
>>
>>8525848
McCarthyism is one of the few cases in American history where we have really deviated from the practice of not banning ideologies, and that was largely because we were so terrified of Communism that people were willing to abandon their values for safety. And Waco wasn't really a case of targeting a whole ideology, it was a specific group that got into a firefight with the police.

>>8525859
McCarthy was right only insofar as claiming that the Communist spies in America did exist. The reason he's hated is because he advanced his own career by accusing his opponents of being Communist without evidence.

>>8525869
DESU a lot of Americans are experts on Europe.
>>
>>8525910
Sweaty, you misused a word it's OK to actually just accept the fact instead of doubling down. No wonder you moved there, being stubborn af is praised.
>>
>>8524636

Wow. I can't believe this has not elicited any responses.
>>
>>8524589
i'm gay and i think modern trans activism is regressive, gender-essentialist, and overly focused on identity. all around it's shit and people (trancels) on this board are living proof
>>
File: 540x450_India-eye-roll.jpg (33KB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
540x450_India-eye-roll.jpg
33KB, 540x450px
>>8525922
Because it's obvious bait, same-faggot
>>
>>8524780
>mtfs who insist on participating in women's sports are cancer

Truth
>>
>>8524780

I was struggling to think of something for this thread, but yeah, this.
>>
>>8525220
Saying left-handed people are not normal does in no way invites discrimination.
>>
>>8526075
It used to dumbass, people used to get their hands smacked for writing with their left hand because it was the "devils hand" you mong
>>
>>8526205
If people today say left-handed is not normal, it won't invite discrimination in anyone's mind. Stop insulting me.
>>
File: Zoisite_006.jpg (37KB, 607x448px) Image search: [Google]
Zoisite_006.jpg
37KB, 607x448px
Tranny here:

-If you don't look or act like a woman, you shouldn't expect to be treated like one. I know it hurts if someone calls you "he" or "sir", but trying to police everybody's language really just makes you look like That Guy.

-Blanchard was right, and the distinction between HSTS and AGP is an important one. I've met enough transbians to know that for the most part, they're really just straight guys in drag.

-Traditional religious values have their place in western society. LGBT people need to stop trampling over Christian (and Muslim, etc.) values.

-Trans women need to stay the FUCK out of sports, especially combat sports (boxing, MMA, etc.) seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

-"Pride" is for kids who are still figuring out who they are and need that extra boost of confidence to move forward. If you're older than about 25 and still flaunt your "trans pride" you're a pathetic fuckup.

-Don't transition if you're 40 or older. If you managed to make it to 40 without committing sudoku, you're not trans, that's called having a mid-life crisis. Talk to a competent therapist (and NOT a gender therapist, you fat fuck).

-Statistically, trans women aren't actually that much more likely to be victims of violence than cis women. Most trans murder victims are prostitutes. So, like... don't fuck black guys for money, and you're probably safe.

I think that's all my politically incorrect tranny opinions.
>>
>>8524780
Are there any sports where the top tier of men and top tier of women are about equal?

Like, if a trans girl wants to play something like volleyball, I don't think that'd be too bad. It's the tranny MMA fighters who really need to jump off a bridge.
>>
The absolute full retard opinions T brings to the table ITT is proof that high estrogen exposure is bad for clear thinking.
>>
>>8525734
>wah wah wah I was born gay it's le worst fate of le all I wish I was dead

then kill yourself faggot. nobody gives a toss about your "struggles" or the fact your dad yelled at you for being a bitch. Stop projecting your unhappiness to other people and learn the problem is in fact you not "the queer community" or "what people do in their spare time", it's you. Deal with it!
>>
>>8526446
You missed out straight trannies really being gay men.
>>
>>8526460
I actually kind of like it when guys call me out for being irrational; it makes me feel more feminine. Does this make me trutrans or AGP?
>>
>>8526492
Very AGP.

HSTS isn't trutrans >>8526470
>>
>>8526446
>Traditional religious values have their place in western society
kill yourself
>>
>>8526558
n u
>>
File: nice trilby hat.jpg (25KB, 221x355px) Image search: [Google]
nice trilby hat.jpg
25KB, 221x355px
>>8526558
>>
>>8526262
That's because there's no longer a stigma against being left-handed. It very much did invite discrimination back in the day.
>>
>>8524976
>i think a better name for LGBT would be GSM for Gender and Sexual Minorities
Good luck keeping out straight kinksters, polyfolk, pedophiles, zoophiles, etc.
>>
>>8526652
And how are they being kept out by LGBTQIAA+? That's not even the Final Formâ„¢
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wibu6gjvRgY
>>
>>8524589
Civil unions should have the same legal rights and benefits as marriage and should be available to same-sex couples. However, marriage is a sacred covenant that God intended to be between one man and one woman.
>>
>>8526657
Because they're not in the acronym and nobody wants them to be.

Those things are all, however, technically sexual minorities.
>>
>>8526673
>Because they're not in the acronym and nobody wants them to be.
Neither were QIAA+ but as the days go by more keep normalizing them.
"Nobody" wanted LGBT to even be a thing either and here we are.
>>
>>8526672
That's so mind-bogglingly retarded...
>>
I hate that LGBT is considered intrinsically linked with being a liberal nutjob whose mind is so open their brain is falling out.

No, I don't want to import millions of people in from countries where people like me are considered kill on sight

No, I don't give a fuck if Billy Bob wants to keep a pistol around the house just in case
>>
>>8526700
Right. Let each church do what it wants with legally meaningless ceremonies and under the law don't use the term marriage.
>>
File: classical liberalism.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
classical liberalism.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>8526700
>>
>>8526731
>>8526730
Why do you assume I'm either an atheist or in favor of gay marriage or even civil unions ?
>>
>>8526736
Declaring another person's sincere religious convictions to be "retarded" like that makes you a fedora. I'm sorry.
>>
>>8526492
>(s)he thinks I'm guy

LOL
>>
>>8524589
Just because orientation exists on a continuum does not mean gender identities do. At least not in the way Tumblristas make it out to seem. To be fair, I really don't care what people prefer to call themselves or feel they identify as. Maybe someone feels they're halfway between boy and girl at different times in life idk. But I think expecting society to screech to a grinding halt because "omg muh demi gurl Disney Princess xirself" is fucking dumb. Until there's as much evidence as binary cis or trans identities, I'm understandably skeptical.
>>
>>8526750
Oh no it doesn't. Or if it somehow does, there are no religious people on Earth.
>>
>>8526776
There is no such thing as orientation on a continuum.. A complete myth. Kinsey was a child rapist and is currently burning.
>>
>>8526776
>Just because orientation exists does not mean gender identities do.
FTFY
>>
>>8526786
Alfred Kinsey may have been a godless child fucker, and yet sixty years after his death the world is still teeming with businessmen in love with 11/10 trophy wives while smoking cock for fun on the side.

There have been times I've considered how glorious a good pair of tits are. No one taught me that.

Whatchugonnado?
>>
>>8524589
t. Oldbitch tranny watching the 20-somethings and below utterly destroy all progress my generation fought for, via 99 genders and snowflake trigger dodging. Thank god I already done got mine, passable and living a normal life. At this point I am basically, "fuck you faggots" for all the new trannies and shemales. Literally, fuck you and I hope you repress until it is too late, You fucking nasty heterosexual men with cross-dressing fetishes. Trutrans/HSTS, on the other hand: welcome, you late piece of shit, you are welcome for all the trailblazing, now get your ass in here and make me a cocktail. Then get the fuck out, you long-fore-arm having, non-developed dick-that-would've-been-your-pussy having shit bird.
>>
>>8526778
There's no excuse for that kind of intolerance, religious or not. Don't be a jerk.
>>
>>8526843
You're just confused.
>>8526869
Blablabla.
>>
>>8526863
>le "I'm better than you because I was born before you" meme

Protip, baby boomers: if the most interesting thing about you is when you were born, you're a boring person.
>>
Pansexuality is super biphobic and transphobic
>>
>>8525922
Because no one could muster a counter, if you slipped out a word like "pashtunistan" or "mujahadeen" or mention a concept like warlords who can even have their own currencies, "normal people" would just laugh their asses off at you.
>>
>>8528017

How?
>>
>>8524608
Why would you not be beta if you're trans? How can you be a well-functioning male if you truly hate being male?
>>
The goals of transsexual activists are drastically different, if not even diametrically opposed to those of gay activists. Transsexual rights are also causing many Americans who would have otherwise supported gay rights to get fed up with the movement as a whole and oppose the lot simply because they conflate the two.
>>
>>8529172
>diametrically opposed
so you're saying that trans activists want everyone to go back in the closet?
>>
>>8525922
Yup, it's a monumentally important opinion - in fact, it probably completely pushed me away from this board's lifestyle.
>>
>>8529172
>The goals of transsexual activists are drastically different, if not even diametrically opposed to those of gay activists.
How so?
>>
>>8524589
>am into trans women
>i would still want her to disclose this before anything intimate happens
even beyond self preservation, being forward and honest is imo the respectful thing to do. not all men are into it, so i think there should be the discussion beforehand so if a guy does have a problem he has a chance to back out.
>>
>>8524589
I don't like being lumped in a catch-all LGBTQIA LMNOP grouping.

I don't identify with the my-sexuality-is-my-entire-personality gays, never mind being expected to be able to share or care about the viewpoints of trans, intersex, cis-whatever-gender that other people are.

I'm not against any of the people under the other letters, I just don't relate to those people or their struggles/cares/needs at all. And I feel like there's an expectation that "you're gay, support them all, defend all of them".

Like, I just wanna chill in the evenings after work and occasionally fuck another guy, don't stick me into a rainbow of people I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>8524589
The current wave of LGBT activism makes me want to start taking hormones in secret and never come out to anyone. Trans kids (Ages 5-10) are something I don't support despite being a tranny, little shits can't make up their minds at the age of fucking five, jfc.

Pride parades are also fucking dumb, I'd rather just go to Starbucks and work on a paper instead of sticking a dildo up my ass in public. The leftist is exploiting the LGBT "community" for their own political gain and it's making normies hate us more.

Making up one million genders is idiotic, it also makes shit even more complicated for old oat-munching fucks to understand.
>>
>>8526687

That's why I said that LGBT needs to be split up, we are only really defined by what we are not, i.e. not cisgender and heterosexual

I'm not going to talk about pedos and horsefuckers etc. because they need real mental health intervention and shouldn't be validated

>>8534280

Me too, I've been told I have 'internalised homophobia' because I'm not a rainbow glitter screaming queen who watches that Drag Race programme, thinks that gay marriage is maybe a step too far and would personally never wear speedos on a pride parade float, if attend at all

As long as I am not being thrown off a building for being gay, and am allowed to like cars, sport and fishing as a gay guy, life is good

Being gay is part of my identity, I am not part of some greater LGBT identity that thinks I owe it something
>>
>>8534367
>I said that LGBT needs to be split up
>As long as I am not being thrown off a building for being gay
But it's the same people who would throw you off a building as would behead me for being trans. We're together whether we like it or not.
>>
I think identities are bad as they encourage segregation. It's fine if the word exists for precise discussion but the only ones in the common language (and getting representation) should be thoses that serve a proper purpose.

Gay is males that like males (including presenting ftm). Same shit for lesbians.
Bi is everything in the middle of the kinsey scale. Making distinction between cis and inbetweens is counter productive so no pan. If gays can have a type and like bears or twinks and lesbians can like butch or femmes, bis can have preferences without needing to be 100% specific in their label.
Ace exists but doesn't need representation. Ace "persecution" only happen when revealing your power level to people ignorant about sexuality, and anyone clever can get by saying "you're not my type" or "I'm saving myself for marriage".
There's no need to be out as an ace because normal everyday interactions aren't supposed to be sexual, and if they are it's subtext.
Trans is valid as a concept and should be explained as a spectrum, but as a label you should just say you birth sex to people that need to know (mostly your partners) and what you're presenting if you have difficulties passing from the uncanny valley.
If you're miles from passing, you're not presenting.

Anything that happens to normal cishet people doesn't need a label/identity. It's just a facet of your personality, looking at you "demisexuals".

the only people that truly eschew the gender binary are nullos
>>
>>8536602

I don't think we don't have things in common, but I think we have too many different aims and too much baggage as separate communities, just because we have some common 'enemies' doesn't mean we should be allies, nothing against T personally but that's how I see it
>>
>Transwomen can never be fully women
>Pride is bullshit
>LGBT+ people should be solving problems in their own communities before preaching about being normal
>>
>>8536602
>But it's the same people who would throw you off a building as would behead me for being trans.
Actually that isn't the case. In a lot of homophobic regions they prefer to transition people so they can be """"normal"""". Heck it's even what the west used to believe, see Alan Turing's case.
>>
File: conchita_01.jpg (183KB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
conchita_01.jpg
183KB, 1400x1080px
>>8536972
good post.
i would add that some people choose to eschew the gender binary for political reasons and are called "genderfuck" or "genderbender" because they are fucking with (bending/distorting) the idea of gender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_bender

Conchita Wurst is an example.
>>
There is no such thing as gender, only sex.

"Gender" is a made-up term invented by a pedophile named John Money in the 50's. He had little to no evidence supporting the idea of "gender", so he instead decided to set out proving that gender existed by raising a boy who lost his penis to a botched circumcision as a girl to prove that gender existed and was defined by how you were raised, not who you were born as.

The experiment was a colossal failure, the boy remained a boy rather than becoming a girl, and the downright cruel things Money made the boy do besmirched the field of sexual research for a generation. He raped the boy, forced the boy's brother to fuck him in the ass, forced him to dress up as a girl even when he didn't feel like he wanted to, and tried to associate sexual pleasure--IN AN UNDERAGE BOY--with being feminine, so as to make the boy want to be a woman eve if he wasn't one so he could keep feeling good.

This ended with both the boy killing himself later in life and the other brother developing schizophrenia after being forced to repeatedly rape his brother.

To this day, there is little to no scientifically verified support for gender theory, and most scientific research on the subject points towards the initial theory of sex being correct over the theory of gender.

As such, the entire field of gender studies, large aspects of the modern feminists screed, and most of modern progressive thought about sex and gender is bullshit predicated on bullshit which came from the mind of a pedophile rapist.

Fun little history lesson for you good folks.
>>
>>8537920
>tfw no downright cruel psychologist to force me to dress up while my brother fucks me in the ass

why even live?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
>>
>>8537935
You unironically deserve Hell for saying that. You'll pay for it.
>>
>>8524589
Transgender is not real if gender is a "social construct". (Some are real. It is known as gender dysphoria.)

The "Left" (i.e. Democrats) do not care about the people. (Applies to most politicians.)

Just because one is LGBT, does not mean become an unthinking zombie.(Relates to political agendas/actions.)

My choice of partner is my choice.

Individual rights reign supreme over the collective.

Free-markets are better than Socialism/Communism.
>>
Asexuals aren't inherently LBGT
I have a number of bisexual friends that I think are secretly straight but want to be part of the "cool gay club" but I'd never voice this out loud.
>>
>>8539747
>I have a number of bisexual friends that I think are secretly straight but want to be part of the "cool gay club" but I'd never voice this out loud.
Let me guess, they're all women
>>
>>8539012
>Some are real. It is known as gender dysphoria
that doesn't mean transgender isn't real, it means the people who claim it without dysphoria aren't transgender
>>
>>8539012
you had me until you started blathering about the free markets.
>>
>>8529148
Unless you can rep 500 pounds you are not TruTrans
>>
>>8524608
>9 out of 10 people who say they are trans are either sad beta men who think their lives will be better as women

But their lives WILL be better as women. Ask pajeet poster, she says that beta manlets always make cute girls.
>>
>>8524864
>Interpret religion in a non oppressive way
>Everything about being gay is wrong
>Doesn't mention lesbians
#KillAllMen Dyke confirmed
>>
>>8540000
Actually, I'm gay and I simply don't think that I know enough about lesbians to have opinions on them.
>Everything about being gay is wrong
Nothing I talked about has anything to do with being gay.
>>
>>8541164
And I also don't understand enough about transpeople to have definitive opinions on them, by the way.
>>
>>8539747

As an actual biwoman, I actually agree. The first twenty or so dates I had with other women (who claimed they were bi or lesbian) all ended with them crying on my shoulder about how badly they wanted cock and how they just wanted to impress guys and make their daddies mad.

It was depressing as hell. All I wanted was to tap some hot lady ass, and they all saw me as a prop and were horrified by the idea of actually having sex with another girl.

My life of lesbianism has been long periods of frustration and celibacy punctuated with awkward kisses.
>>
File: 1462611147750.jpg (11KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1462611147750.jpg
11KB, 228x216px
>>8524864
oh no it looks like the dyke is retarded
>>
>>8524743
Yeah I don't give a shit what the (((splc))) defines as a hate group.
Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>8525603
Replace Muslims with nonwhites. Especially Niggers, beaners and kikes.
>>
>>8524877
All of this.

Also:
>marriage is for having children and there is no reason in the world for queers to marry
>children need to bond with both a mother and father to be emotionally healthy and no singles or queers should be allowed to adopt
>most queers are hedonistic and have a perverse attitude toward the wholesome heterosexual society that "rejected" them and are destructive to society by choice if not by nature

>>8524743
>census exclusion
There has never been questions about LGBT people on the Census.
>rescinding obama's trans youth in school initiatives
Thank god, because they were shit. The amount of hatred that brought down on our heads was terrifying, and the directives were really poorly thought-out.
>removal of any mention of LGBT from the white house website
Because it was Obama's page. All of Obama's content was removed, archived and replaced. You're a fucking moron.
>ivanka and kushner had to directly intervene from a First Amendment Defense Act clone from being signed to law
Your own link makes it clear this was Literally Nothing.
Etc, etc., taking the SPLC seriously, I can't be bothered to waste the characters.

>>8524903
>I think dysphoria needs mental treatment rather than physical surgery.
Congrats on having the most basic bitch opinion on us in the world. Newsflash, therapy doesn't make ex-trannies anymore than it makes ex-gays.

>>8525053
>mentally illl
That's a meaningless statement. My anxiety-ridden roommate, a schizophrenic rocking on the street corner and a war vet who jumps at loud noises are all "mentally ill.

I'd prefer just saying it's a "disorder." That's just as broad without invoking a concept that stupid people don't actually understand.

>>8525603
>Muslims should be gassed.
Not related to LGBT, but still 100% true.

>>8525668
Until a few decades ago, it was perfectly acceptable to say pinkos needed helicopter rides. This changed. Hmm, wonder why?

>>8525795
Trenders are shit, but "99%" of trans people are not trenders.
>>
>>8544830
It feels funny to be mistaken for a lesbian. Keep reassuring yourself, please.
>>
>>8545140
>Thank god, because they were shit. The amount of hatred that brought down on our heads was terrifying, and the directives were really poorly thought-out.
What should the law be instead?
>>
>>8545284
tbqhwyf you americans need a huge fucking education restructuring
but alas y'all keep fucking around with petty bullshit while millions of kids graduate and become effectively homeless once you factor in their debts
>>
>>8545289
Well what huge restructuring should it be?
>>
>>8544664
>My life of lesbianism has been long periods of frustration and celibacy punctuated with awkward kisses.
Damn, that's some shitty luck. The girls I've talked to, I didn't go far enough with most of them but I had a feeling they weren't really into women. The one I did go farther with said she was bi and was actually right, because her last relationship was with a woman and it was the longest.
So it's not all that bad. I find that most of the girls who don't identify as bi or lesbian on hookup sites tend to be more down for NSA sex.
>>
>>8524589
if you have no gender dysphoria, you're not transgender, you're cis and gender non-conforming, gender non-conforming =/= transgender which is a medical issue and should be funded as such

in my experience, there are FtMs who are somehow far more destructive and vocal about de-medicalising transgenderism and being all ~passing doesn't matter, nobody should need hormones~ than any MtF or enby I've met

also lots of really cool FtMs but the bad ones are way worse and more irrational/unwilling to engage with criticism etc. than any nuts I've met from the other groups. no clue why.
>>
>>8525914
>specific group that got into a firefight with the police.

More like the ATF wanted to show they had big balls like the FBI and so tried to arrest the cult leader while he was in the compound, even though the local sheriff offered to take him in for questioning when he was alone in town. And then when the ATF got btfo'd they cried to the FBI, and they massacred the cultists, including civilians and children, and then burnt the whole place down to hide what they had done. Waco was a messed up place, but it was the government's fault that it escalated in such a way.
>>
>>8525479
>t. Mentally ill
>>
>>8524828
>fuck trying to find alternatives to body mutilation n sheet
>>
>>8525869
Because it's by far the current most globally influential and relevant country, thus people from all over the world at least try to be somewhat knowledgeable on it since the situation in the US can matter a whole lot even if you don't live there.
>>
>>8545140

>thinking I want to make 'ex-trannies'

Sorry mate you have missed the point. I don't like to recommend ANY kind of physical surgery without a) total understanding and willingness on the part of the patient and b) to weed out trenders.

As I'm told this is done anyway, it seems like my 'basic bitch' opinion is one shared across many medical establishments.

Who would have thought that my background in medicene would have meant I cared about those who rely on surgery to help with their identity.

>>8546780
It's not even the 'mutilation' part, but making sure that it's not treated like some backstreet Thai boob job because it's not some life-saving operation
>>
>>8546830
What? Are you even the same person that anon was quoting?

>For me, I disagree with the T being lumped in with LGBT, I think dysphoria needs mental treatment rather than physical surgery. It should be a separate issue, but personally I don't like it.

You're literally arguing that dysphoria should be treated with therapy rather than surgery. Trenders don't have dysphoria and they usually don't want surgery as a result, that's what makes them trenders in the first place. You're not trying to weed out trenders at all.
>>
>>8545284
Well, certainly not, "just let kids use whatever bathroom they want."

Questions to ask:
>Are the parents informed?
>Is the child diagnosed by a qualified professional?
>Is the child in question stealth (e.g. entering school as that gender) or is the child's status known to their peers?
>How is the school supposed to handle any conflicts arising due to students (the trans kid OR the other students) being uncomfortable with the situation?
>How is the school prepared to deal with the trans student being bullied?
>How is the school prepared to deal with the trans student behaving inappropriately in the washroom? (Yes, yes, I know, most trans kids will not. Beside the point that it's POSSIBLE, and parents will want this question addressed.)

Did Obama's directives address any of that? I mean, my bad if they did. But I searched the MSM for more info at the time and found nothing that answers these questions and definitely no cis parents out there thought they were adequately addressed. But then, "here's how to discipline students behaving inappropriately in the washroom" would also be bizarre coming down from the federal level. Trump is right to hand it back to states, or cities, or just the damn schools themselves to deal with.

If I had a daughter in a school that sent me a memo that said, "from now on, kids can use whichever bathroom they prefer," with none of the above questions answered, I'd pull her out of school. I'm not so concerned about the actual trans students making her unsafe as I would be about the lack of guidelines that would keep cis BOYS from making her unsafe.

Also, why exactly do trans students need to use the opposite-sex washroom if they aren't stealth? I came out in school and they gave me a key to the teacher's washroom. PROBLEM SOLVED.

>>8545388
This is truth.

>>8546830
There's a HUGE difference between "make sure the people who transition are actually trans" and "dysphoria needs mental treatment rather than physical surgery."
>>
>>8524589
I'm not afraid of white, cis men. A white cis man will face consequences for even just saying something negative about LGBTQ.

If I go into a minority neighborhood I'm genuinely frightened as every instance of harassment I've faced has been from non-white people.

Also Islam is by and large not the friend of LGBT.

Meanwhile my friend look for brownie points by saying things like "I went to a festival and it was a literal SEA of white people, I felt so uncomfortable." Bullshit no you didn't.
>>
>>8524764
Why did you remind me that we live in a reality where Anita is talking to the fucking UN?

I think that Hadron collider knocked us of a reality or two.
>>
>>8547027
what's wrong with a hypothetical future where you could choose:

A: Surgery to make you a different Gender

B: A pill that makes you comfortable as your birth gender
>>
File: log fyalb.jpg (73KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
log fyalb.jpg
73KB, 500x398px
>>8524780
Shit no they are not!

I don't give a fuck what everyone around thinks, the hell with how you've all been brainwashed, doctors are NOT good at keeping cancer at bay!

On the other hand, ensuring that transwomen perform just like cis-women biophysically is actually a very straightforward task for the medics monitoring olympic athletes. It's a very wholesome experiment, particularly from that end.
>>
>>8547229
Nothing, but that doesn't mean therapy and non-transition is a viable option for treating gender dysphoria in the current age.
>>
>>8547195
>I came out in school and they gave me a key to the teacher's washroom. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Do you think being segregated from your peers improved your school experience?

What message does it give to trans students?
>>
>>8547229
>A pill that makes you comfortable as your birth gender
Impossible.
>>
>>8524589
I feel like there are not that many sexualities. Asexual, bisexual, pansexual, they good. But A-demi-roma-pan-sexualfluid? I just think people want to be special when they're just pansexual or something like that. I also don't get why people identify as 'queer'? That's a fucking slur.
>>
>>8524627
I agree with this so hard.
>>
>>8549814
The only sexualities are androphilic, gynephilic, AAP and AGP.
>>
>>8524780
Idk. I think this is an issue that needs to be examined on a case by case basis.

Like, some high schooler who just came out as trans but hasn't even seen a drop of E yet? Of course they shouldn't be allowed to compete with cis girls. But an early transitioner who's been on HRT for half her life is essentially physiologically the same as any cis girl and should be allowed to compete.
>>
>>8524627
>I'm mtf and I think you shouldn't female identify unless you're reasonably pretty or feminine

I agree with the rest of your post but I don't get this. Someone's identity has nothing to do with their physical characteristics.
>>
>>8545388
>in my experience, there are FtMs who are somehow far more destructive and vocal about de-medicalising transgenderism and being all ~passing doesn't matter, nobody should need hormones~ than any MtF or enby I've met

Probably because people who are phenotypically female can more or less dress and act like whatever gender identity they want without getting much scorn. They may not realize just how unreasonable it is to expect every MtF to be okay with just wearing a dress in public while still being physically masculine.
>>
>>8524608
>there should be a more difficult process for getting prescribed hormones
In the UK here and I agree
No private clinics should be able to prescribe, NHS only and it should be rigorously gated as well as 18+ only. Any evidence of DIY should lead to immediate permanent disqualification for legal identity change to discourage trying it
>>
>>8526454
>Are there any sports where the top tier of men and top tier of women are about equal?
Nope. Not even close, actually. For example idiots keep calling Serena Williams the "greatest American athlete ever" and shit like that but actually she isn't even a mediocre tennis player. (Read up on the exhibition matches she and Venus played in their prime against a fat Aussie if you don't believe me.)

Honestly if anything depresses me it's this shit tier need some feminists and LGBT have to insist on denying stark facts about the sexes. Why can't I just be respected for my femme qualities and be a cute homemaker for my gf, why do women have to be the "greatest athlete ever" and if that's biologically impossible, we have to fucking lie?
>>
>>8551184
Female tennis players play fewer sets than men but demand equal pay anyway. Despite not being as good or providing the same amount of play.

Equality rules! For some at least.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.