[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you folks think this is going to wind up getting any trac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

File: Pride-Flag.jpg (31KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pride-Flag.jpg
31KB, 940x540px
Do you folks think this is going to wind up getting any traction outside of Philly? What are your thoughts on it? A good move? Good in spirit, but misguided in execution? Pure bullshit?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/13/health/new-pride-flag-colors-trnd/index.html
>>
I'm not fond of people taking a shit on flags but this one has had one done on it already.
>>
File: 1498842148349.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498842148349.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>8523754
>do you think niggers are going to push for disproportionate representation in yet another facet of life
Do you breathe oxygen, anon?
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>8523754
Pure bullshit. BLM fanatics continue shitting all over LGBT. If you're a black faggot and you're reading, I'm sorry that you're going to be associated with these silly cunts now.
>>
File: 1456216107664.png (76KB, 290x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456216107664.png
76KB, 290x250px
The writing was on the wall after the Orlando shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc

>Tl;dw, BLM hijacks an Orlando Vigil, starts acting as if they're frightened of the whites in attendance and begin admonishing them (despite the fact that the shooter wasn't white), then get the two who spoke out against what they were trying to do tossed out of the vigil.
>>
File: 1461090936981.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1461090936981.png
102KB, 300x256px
I guess the question is, what would be the sensible way to go about addressing racism in the LGBT community? Because this clearly isn't it.
>>
>>8523852
We need a new incarnation of the Village People for the 21st century

(I'm being serious)
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1024x768px
>>8523754
It already has
Reminder:
WE WUZ GAYS N SHIET
>>
>>8520671
>>what do the POCs and WOCs in here think about it?
>I felt conflicted at first but I'm in fine with it now, it's just a gesture of solidarity towards the non-white members of the community, nobody's telling white people that they have to use this now (not something I want either). It also had the side effect of showing how racist this "community" really is. Kek
>>
File: WE.png (187KB, 367x345px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
187KB, 367x345px
>>8523898
>>
>>8523754
fuck every race uhhhh muh skin color seriously i hope everyone fucking goes blind then you can't gaze at your precious melanin anymore
>>
>>8524046

Being blind to color is racism.
>>
>>8523754
Its not going to be used except by homophobes in BLM so I don't give a shit. Easy identifier of people not to associate with.
>>
>>8524256

That's a good point, but I worry that they'll start trying to infect the broader community. The whole "gay cops not being allowed to attend Pride parades" nonsense is ridiculous and I don't want to see that become an accepted thing.
>>
>>8524252
>eliminating racial supremacy endorses racial supremacy
uhh ok
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-fyVk4lLHg
>>
>>8524302
That won't happen, BLM is already a shadow of what it was last year.
>>
>>8524329

I don't know, apparently not seeing race has become a mark of bigotry where decades ago it was the mark of a progressive. Judging people solely by the content of their character just doesn't cut it anymore.
>>
File: please (3).jpg (338KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
please (3).jpg
338KB, 1280x1278px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPAkv0V9Ak
>>
>>8524393

I'll never understand this weird habit of taking a picture of something you want to show to other people, while also including yourself in the picture.
>>
>>8523754
God I hope not.
>>
>>8523754
Blacks are a cancer.
>>
>>8524427
>>8523765
>>8523898

People like you are why this flag is needed.
>>
>>8524437
Not really. I just believe that negroes would be better off if they had their own separate communities where they could police themselves as they see fit, as it is obvious that the white man's law is oppressive and doesn't fit well with their cultural norms. In exchange for that, we whites will stop sending our tax money to you, which I believe is a symptom of whites being patronizing do-gooder virtue signallers rather than actual care for the helpless negro. Free yourselves, famm. Stay woke.
>>
>>8524437
Why would you want to attach yourselves to whitey when you could be kangz again?
>>
File: ugly shit skidmark flag.png (10KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
ugly shit skidmark flag.png
10KB, 940x540px
>>
Unnecessary. Being a racial minority is not LGBT.

Also this new thing where black people are taking credit for starting pride? I've only ever experienced homophobia coming from black or mexican people.
>>
>>8524393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAsTmaQqeyY
>>
>>8524584

>Also this new thing where black people are taking credit for starting pride?

Where did this originate from?
>>
The day the US exports this abomination is the day I lose faith in the World. America needs to be quarantined until these leftards are dealt with.
>>
BLM is basically feminism 2.0. We're at the 'fag end', as it were, yet again.
>>
>>8524792
Queer Kids Stuff
>>
>>8523754
i dont see it being a replacement. There are a lot of modified versions of the rainbow flag, some of them adressing the same thing as the one shown. The rainbow flag is used in multiple countries, many where this version wouldnt make much sense to have replace the orginal design. Some of you guys freaking about it are taking the bait and honestly proving why they did it in the first place.
>>
>>8523754
race
has
nothing
to
do
with
sexuality
stop
>>
>>8524419
I'm guessing you're not a woman?
>>
>>8523754
>Do you folks think this is going to wind up getting any traction outside of Philly?

Christ I hope it doesn't catch on. The day I'm looked at as a "racist" for not flying a rainbow flag with black and brown (not that I fly the original one anyway) is the day I give up on the LGBT community altogether. Between this and vocal support for a religion that hates us, I'm pretty close already.
>>
>>8525399
>is the day I give up on the LGBT community altogether
Which is exactly why it needs to happen.
>>
>>8525414
Why though? I'm gay and I still support gay rights. I don't want to give up on the community - I just want it to remain focused on GAY rights and stop getting involved in retarded identity politic horseshit. Race and religion has nothing to do with being LGBT. There's separate causes for that shit.
>>
>>8525359

Is it a woman thing?
>>
File: 1498624767392.png (45KB, 487x397px) Image search: [Google]
1498624767392.png
45KB, 487x397px
>>8523918
kek
>>
>>8523754
It's a mistake.

It's giving in to the demands of a group that's actually worse than the entirety of black crime.
>>
>>8525600

Well let's not go quite that far. They're doing some stupid shit, but not quite on the level of mass homicide.
>>
>>8525609
>They're doing some stupid shit, but not quite on the level of mass homicide.
Mass homicide is crime.
BLM is headed for civil war.
>>
>>8525697

I honestly don't feel like they have the mass appeal or level of organization required for that. They've been pretty good about burning bridges and pissing everyone off.
>>
>>8524819
Naw its been around a lot longer than that show, the amount of people who claim that gay rights was single handedly started by Marsha p Johnson and others is through the roof in the gay community, despite the fact that there really isn't a way to know if she even did what legend describes her doing.
>>
File: BLM ransom demands.jpg (243KB, 807x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLM ransom demands.jpg
243KB, 807x823px
>>8523754
I think the LGBT community will agree to whatever BLM 'asks'.
>>
>>8525440
Because the community needs to split for us to get our actual rights focus.
>>
>>8526352

>We envision a Pride that prioritizes Black spaces.
>prioritizes

Jesus Christ.
>>
I feel like addressing racism within the LGBT community is important. But I find it kind of hypocritical that BLM tries to advocate for this while flat out ignoring homophobia in the black community
>>
>>8526352
when a black guy sticks a gun to my head and demands I give over my wallet I generally just reach in my pocket and do it
>>
>>8528032
There couldn't be a less racist community in America than the LGBT community. It's fucking silly for them to pretend there's an actual issue of racism among a group that is so disgustingly liberal and dominated by social justice bullshit at the highest level.

They call gay men who say they aren't attracted to black men "racists" as if having a fucking sexual preference is racist. I guess all gays are also misogynist by that same logic. Never mind the fact that black gay men are like 7 times more likely to be HIV positive than white gay men. More than half of black gay men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetimes, why on earth would anyone stick their penis anywhere near a fucking black gay man without having a fucking death wish?
>>
>>8523754
> purple line does not symbolize purple-skinned LGB
> green line does not symbolize green-skinned LGB
> blue line does not symbolize blue-skinned LGB
> yellow line does not symbolize yellow-skinned LGB
> orange line does not symbolize orange-skinned LGB
> red line does not symbolize red-skinned LGB
> "Hey, let's add lines for Jamal and Pedro!"
>>
>>8528039
Anon, blue lives do matter though
>>
>>8528045
> be me, Russian
> "blue" is a slang word for "gay" here
> lose sides every time I see "blue lives matter" because of the implications
>>
BLM are bullies and thugs with entitlement issues that lose their shit the moment everybody in the fucking world isn't paying attention to them.

This is nothing new. I wish the organizations and groups that they're tormenting would just brush them off already so that they'll face away into nothing.
>>
>>8526352
Why the fuck do you need black signers?
>>
I'm also confused. I'm racist af but one dem good lookin negros loves to pound my bp.

Seems the only time I'm not racist is when I'm taking it from a bbc.
Dono what's that gotta do with blm. No lives really matter.
I'm high
>>
File: 1480462700921.png (101KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1480462700921.png
101KB, 500x518px
>>8528483
>>
File: what.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>be a fucking leaf
>"BLM" startups infecting everything they can
>literally extorted a music venue, basically just committing fraud
>>
>>8523754
I don't understand why the colors were added. POC are already included in the LGBT community or whatever. I don't see why it was necessary but I don't really care .
>>
File: tumblr_noh4dec6zm1qhmad5o2_1280.gif (1MB, 1054x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noh4dec6zm1qhmad5o2_1280.gif
1MB, 1054x485px
>>8528555
Poor little white boy can't even compete.
>>
Gays need to become NRA pro gun nuts and run around strapping, no more gay bashing, no more blm stealing our stuff.
>>
>>8529058
yes, the more people shooting at each other there are, the better our civilization will be!
>>
File: Pink Pistols.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Pistols.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>8529058

I agree. Apparently the Pink Pistols saw a surge in membership following Orlando, so I'm hopeful there might be some long term change in the LGBT community's thoughts on gun ownership.
>>
>>8529064
You think Mohammed will go shoot up a gay night club if gays had a reputation similar to Hell's Angels?

>>8529068
Yep
>>
>>8529079
You think that guns and alcohol are a good mix?
>>
>>8529093
guns and alcohol aren't a problem

guns and blacks are. You take black gun crime out of US statistics and the US is basically Switzerland.
>>
File: Pink-Pistols.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pink-Pistols.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>8529079

As I see it, in any country with gun ownership as prolific as the United States, vulnerable minority groups would be better off arming themselves than not, rather than supporting the removal of guns from the hands of the common law-abiding citizen and subsequent consolidation of firearms in the hands of the police or the government which may not always act in their best interests.

>>8529093

Some states already allow firearms to be carried in bars. Even if a gay bar were to ban firearms from the premises, I think it would be a good idea for the (sober) owners or any hired security to be armed.
>>
>>8529093
Not having any guns should helped those 50 gays out at that club.
>>
>>8529109
well i was responding to someone who said that the way to prevent omar mateen from shooting up gay bars was to give all the gays guns.

i guess in your view omar mateen is black and black people shouldn't be allowed into bars and then no drunk people would ever shoot anyone who insulted them because white people have never been known to get drunk and act impetuous.
>>
>>8529173
I don't really see the need to bring race into this either, but saying that blacks are primarily responsible for America's crime rates isn't the same as saying literally only blacks are ever criminals. It is true that if you only used America's non-hispanic white population to calculate gun crime rates, we'd be at comparable levels to western europe.
>>
>>8529265
my point is that drunk people shouldn't be handling dangerous weapons in dark, crowded places like bars.
>>
>>8523754
Where are all the rainbow colored people? That's all I want to know.
>>
>>8529352
Are you saying Omar mateen was drunk?
>>
>>8529438
No
>>
>>8525697
>BLM is headed for civil war.
Good
>>
>Black: Black people.
>Brown: Mixed race / Latino / Other dark-skinned ethnicities.
>Red: Native American.
>Orange: Oompa Loompas / Guidos / Donald J. Trump
>Yellow: Asians
>Green: Jews (while not wearing their skin-suits).
>Blue: Violet Beauregarde
>Purple: One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eaters.

I don't know, I feel like we could stand to make this flag even more inclusive.
>>
>>8523754
If it does, I'm either going to drop out of any attempt to deal with the 'community', or step up and start reminding all the BLM protesters that their lives don't matter shit.
No lives fucking matter. Go fuck yourselves, all of you.
If they don't like it, then they're oppressing me.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.