[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw life expectancy of mtf is only abou 30~32 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 535f.jpg (122KB, 842x398px) Image search: [Google]
535f.jpg
122KB, 842x398px
>mfw life expectancy of mtf is only abou 30~32 years old

I'm afraid now.
>>
>>8523566
>trans people keep spreading false memes about the homicide/suicide rates in an attempt to get sympathy
>instead makes transphobes angrier and trans people more scared
anon, trans women do not have a life expectancy of 30, because if trans women had a life expectancy of 30 transition as we know it would not exist -- it would be a mostly illegal and extremely regimented last case resort for people who would be dead in a matter of weeks without it, because if the life expectancy was 30 it would be worse than that of hiv-positive heroin addicts
same reason why we know the suicide attempt rate (let alone success rate) is nowhere near 40%, or the homicide rate not 1 in 12 (though kay brown has a lot to say about '1 in 12'...)
>>
File: 1496676495572.jpg (45KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496676495572.jpg
45KB, 1200x630px
>>8523566
So what you're saying is that I should try heroin and meth asap because I'm not going to live much longer anyway
>>
>>8523566

How many old transmen do you know?
>>
>>8523566
>I'm afraid now.
Don't kill yourself then. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>8523574
>>trans people keep spreading false memes about the homicide/suicide rates in an attempt to get sympathy
>>instead makes transphobes angrier and trans people more scared

I fucking hate this shit. It just scares the shit out of people.

>1 in 4 women will be raped, don't go to college, girls!
>Gay kids are always getting kicked out of home, don't come out, kids!
>Trannies die young if they transition, but kill themselves if they don't start by 3 years old, enjoy!
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>>8523814
>Parents going "If you're trans you'll be homeless and forced onto the streets and cant get a job and have to engage in prostitution!" right before they kick their kids onto the street which makes it hard to get a job so they engage in prostitution.
>>
>>8523844

That bit pisses me off. Stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>8523574
Trent, why do you hold top mtfs in such contempt?
>>
>>8524033
?
>>
>>8523566
The copious amounts of hormones you're pumping into your body and your refusal to treat mental illness.
>>
>>8524253
>it's not treatment unless I say so!
>>
>>8524258
It's either mental illness and you're being mean to transgenders by saying it is so or it's a lifestyle and you're being bigoted for daring to imply it's a choice.
>>
>>8524281
I bet you think people get diagnosed with transgenderism at the psych.
>>
>>8523844
That's exactly what happened to me but I somehow managed to avoid whoring myself
>>
>>8524349
Mind telling your story? Curious how you avoided it given how shit shelters are for the T in LGBT and how hard it can be to break the homelessness cycle.
>>
>>8524356
I avoided it by staying in boymode and not having enough money to buy a shotgun
>>
>>8524281
assuming that the brain sex theory is correct, which it likely is, we can cateogorize the mismatch between brain and body as a physical illness that can cause mental distress if not treated as there is nothing inherently wrong with the brain. the brain structures aren't abnormal, they're just those of the other sex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.