[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be attracted to older men "daddy" types when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (86KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
86KB, 448x600px
>be attracted to older men "daddy" types when I was in my teens
>daddy fetish was generally paired with rape/abuse fantasy
>while in teens, was very depressed, low self-esteem
>as I grow older, I gain confidence and am happier
>meanwhile my daddy fetish is diminishing and I'm more into guys around my age

anyone else experience the same?
>>
>>8522652
were u sexually abused?
>>
>>8522652
soon you shall be the daddy doing the "abusing"
and the cycle continues
>>
>>8522660
I don't think so...
I have this one blurry sorta memory from when I was young but I don't think it was sexual.
growing up though my relationship with my dad was pretty strained, so I kinda had some daddy issues, which might explain the preferences
>>
>>8522652
It's called "maturing"
>>
>>8522652
Yeah me too. I think it's because while the sex with some older guys I dated was great their bodies had some objective signs of decay like flabby skin even if they worked out. The body of younger people is more "solid" and the pheromones they emane are more pleasant.
>>
>>8522688
Can you decribe the blurry memory? Not to say that you lived through hardship, but I repressed a lot of memories when I was abused and they are only surfacing back 16 years later.
>>
Fetishes for maternal figures represents immaturity, a type of nostalgia for when you were happier and unburdened with responsibilities since the maternal figure provided for you.

Fantasies of abuse can stem from a sense of inferiority and a secret desire to be 'punished'.
>>
>itt fags try psych101
WOOPS FREUDIAN SLIP!!!!
>>
>>8524168
I'll try my best. I was quite young, at least younger than 6. It happened in some sort of vehicle, a van or taxi I think. The only ones inside it were me and some man, idk where my family was. Then the man started touching me. I don't really know in the manner he did, but there's some sort of fixation on nipples...
What frustrates me is that I don't know if it actually happened, because some part of me says it was all just a dream I had when I waa young..
>>
>>8523575
>the pheromones they emane

protip: pheremones are odourless
>>
>>8522652
>>8525034
Your experiences are exactly like mine, OP, down to the vague memory.

What is your gender identity like? Do you feel any correlation between these things?
>>
same except depression was dysphoria and I've since transitioned. I still have a touch of a daddy kink but I'm more interested in typical guys my age especially for long term stuff
>>
>>8526199
I'm cis male. don't know if there is a correlation

>>8526357
I feel the same about the long term stuff. I'm much more fixated on relationships than getting off nowadays, so older men are less appealing to me because of the whole different generations, different interests thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.