[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do HSTS mtfs tend to identify deeply as women from an early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1498866887980.jpg (45KB, 656x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498866887980.jpg
45KB, 656x635px
Why do HSTS mtfs tend to identify deeply as women from an early age, while HSTS ftms tend to identify solely as lesbian?
>>
>>8521723
meaning, in the early stages of their lives childhood and teenage years
>>
>>8521723
>>8521726
Because the difference between an HSTS transsexual and a butch lesbian/effeminate gay is social acceptability and internalized need to be heterosexual.

GNC behavior such as homosexuality is far more acceptable for AFABs, so butch lesbians usually have less social need to transition and be HSTS than their AMAB counterparts.
>>
>>8521723
I'm HSTS ftm and never id'd as lesbian despite being only into girls.
>>
>>8521723
HSTS kids identify as (i.e. claim and believe that they are) their eventually-transitioned-to gender for exactly the reason TERFs say: because they're GNC, and this makes them observe their similarities to their eventually-transitioned-to gender and their dissimilarities from their assigned sex, and decide that this means they are the eventually-transitioned-to gender.

This is unstable and depends on what they know and believe about gender. If they are able to conceptualize themselves as gender nonconforming rather than trans, then it can likely happen that they will think of themselves as such, at least initially.

Gender nonconformity is more seen as a "thing" for women than for men, and this makes it easier for HSTS FtMs to identify as lesbian. The "femboy" phenomenon in principle allows the same to happen for HSTS MtFs (as long as they don't realize that most femboys are actually AFP), but it is not as widespread of an idea as "butch".

(Sidenote: Identity != dysphoria. Stone butches have genital dysphoria even though they identify as female.)
>>
Fuck off Cara, you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>8521723
You just found out why HSTS mtfs are superior to HSTS ftms.
Real answer: there is no male equivalent to butch.
>>
>>8524901
How do we save these delusional gays from transing themselves?
>>
>>8524871
this. I was actually disgusted by lesbianism. I have nothing against lesbians now, but before transitioning I thought it was gross.
>>
>>8526698
Again, identity != dysphoria. Even if you convince them that they are their assigned sex, they can still feel dysphoric.

(Consider e.g. Trent who thought that all women experience gender dysphoria, because he assumed this was what feminists complained about when they talked about unrealistic body standards for women.)
>>
>>8521748

Stop using so many damned acronyms without explaining them, if you want to have a worthwhile dicscussion
>>
>>8527293
>Even if you convince them that they are their assigned sex, they can still feel dysphoric.
Not if you do from sufficiently young age.
>>
>>8527303
lurk more
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.