[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've accepted I'm trans and I have dysphoria but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1498792043901.jpg (130KB, 850x982px) Image search: [Google]
1498792043901.jpg
130KB, 850x982px
I've accepted I'm trans and I have dysphoria but I can't rationalize transitioning. I'll never be a girl and I probably wont even pass. It will really fuck with my life and mostly everyone wont accept me. I don't even know what to do. I live in the US so yeah chances are I wont get killed but that doesn't mean my life will be decent. Although if I could transition and not be judged and accepted I would do it. Does this mean I should just say fuck everything and just try?
>>
Saying fuck it and trying anyways is usually the best bet. But you dont have to go fast. Its completely ok to be patient and slow. I do recomend getting on hrt though. You may find it helps you in ways you didnt expect.
>>
>>8520364
do it
you will hate getting masc and die from anxiety of missing every year
>>
>>8520364
at least get on blockers to stop your body getting worse while you think about it
you can decide everything else later
qhi.co.uk
>>
>>8520364
There's no answer that's perfect.
>>
>>8520364
>I'll never be a girl
You already are one, at least partially. Otherwise you wouldn't feel as you do.
>>
I know this feel. I want to just take HRT and live boymode but I feel like that is a high risk low yield situation. I really don't want my dysphoria to get worse and break me when I'm 40 and end up an arch-hon like the infamous Stephoknee.
>>
>>8520364
I have a similar problem, except in particular I feel shitty that I could never bear children. Even if I did pass and it didn't fuck with my life. How could I really be a girl if I can't do the one thing girls were biologically put here to do?
>>
>>8520364
just cross dress. or do drag. if you 100% won't pass, you will be reminded of it with every single social interaction for the rest of your life. fuck the absolute shit out that.
>>
>>8523767
Infertile women should kill themselves then?
Being infertile doesn't make them less of a woman.
>>
>>8523851
It's not unheard of.
>>
>>8523851
no, that's not what I'm saying at all.
Infertile women don't choose to be infertile, but if I personally choose to transition, I'm choosing to make myself infertile. How is that not disgusting?

Furthermore,it's undeniably one of the most defining features of women. Just because some woman can't do it because of shitty genetics, disease, or what have you, doesn't change this. Why would I want to become a woman lacking such a key base feature? Why would I aspire to be a puzzle missing such a defining piece?
>>
>>8523931
your entire idea of womanhood seems to revolve around being a mother. while that is a very important aspect to some, it's not the end-all-be-all of being a woman.

i may not ever be whole in my life, but i am determined to be happy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.