[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have had someone approach you and straight up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1435.jpg (19KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
19KB, 250x201px
How many of you have had someone approach you and straight up ask if you are trans? If so, how did they do it and was it painfully awkward? I'm mtf and this guy at my new job came up to me and asked if I'm transitioning ftm.
>>
I've never had that happen but itbwouls make me feel like total shit I think.
>>
Well at this bar I was overhearing part of a conversion next to me, and at some point one of the two woman there in their early 40s said 'him' referring to me, guess my profile view kinda clocked me. I heard her friend ask surprisingly 'him?' to her though, not sure if being nice or haven't clocked me yet.
The woman who clocked me then got speechless for a minute or two approaching me for a closer look, and that's where the awkward moment came in, as at this point I wasn't even sure she actually knew I was trans or not anymore, or she thought she misgendering a cis woman. I told her that I was trans eventually though as it was getting pretty awkward by now, and she disregarded that as nothing, saying she didn't care what I was or whatever but that I was the most beautiful thing she had laid eyes on.. not like that made it any less awkward but I guess a nice turn of events, in the end I guess I made another friend there at least, or if nothing else someone to hang out with that night as I did go alone.

Not sure if that's exactly what you where looking for OP but it's a clocked moment at least.
I'm kinda openly trans as well though, just not usually telling everyone I meet that I am unless I feel it's necessary, or in cases like this awkward situation.
>>
>>8520330
I applaud your bravery and calm behavior under what must have been a stressful situation.
Thank you for making a couple more people comfortable for having met a trans person.
>>
Yes, two semesters ago when I was pre-T. I ran into this guy from one of my classes at a party. We didn't know each other that well, but we were both having a smoke outside so we decided to chat. Anyway, he was obviously drunk as shit and a couple sentences into our totally normal conversation he goes, "Hey, so you have a guy name and you dress like a guy, but you don't really look like one so I'm guessing you're trans?" I said yes and then we talked about videogames for a couple more minutes before parting ways.

I wasn't at all offended at all at the time, but looking back on it I'm realizing the way he phrased it was kind of rude.
>>
>>8520692
>gives consent
>months later: "raep!"

women, amirite guise?
>>
>>8520692
How did you change your name before getting on T?
>>
Every single time I've been approached about the subject, they always open with something along the lines of "Now I don't mean to sound rude or anything.."
>>
>>8520837
How hard is it to change names where you are?
>>
yes recently

I was at an empty bar talking to some guy who was in his 30s or 40s (I'm 23) and after a bit we were both sort of drunk and I bummed a cigarette off him

when we were alone outside he said he had a weird question for me and asked if I identified as a man or a woman...it wasn't disrespectful in any way and honestly it made me feel really good in how honest and comfortable the conversation was especially in the conservative town I was in and me being in 100% boymode

I could see that it might get not so fun if I was asked often but it was the first time it's ever happened and it was definitely a positive interaction
>>
>>8519795
hmm i work security and for the most part i don't only blend in but I get hit on regularly.
however while i was dealing with a guy who was trespassing i kinda let my deep voice out and he said "idk if youre a man or a woman.. blah blah"
it wasn't awkward but i feared that other ppl had heard him cuz now the thought might be in their head.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.