[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone attracted to guys, I need advice. I am a bisex who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-30-14-41-37--550398218.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30-14-41-37--550398218.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Anyone attracted to guys, I need advice. I am a bisex who is swearing off pussy for a while due to craziness that comes with it, I have been with guys before but only for a brief session (10-30 minutes) and I would like to know how to attract a gay or trans for a relationship and what turns them/you on.
>>
>swears off pussy to avoid crazy
>goes after mtf trannies
Senpai just stick with the men for now
>>
>>8519146
First, finding a bf is difficult as fuck, since so many gays are easy-ass sluts. If you aren't into the faggy ones, it gets even harder because you have to identify which of the normal human males are gay.
Also, despite the slutiness of most gays, the ones looking for relationships would be no less than pissed off that you want to use them as a little rest break before you go back to females. If you want a relationship, see it as something that could be permanent; don't go into it knowing it won't last because you're going back to "pussy" eventually.
What gay guys find attractive and desirable in a partner varies too. I know some guys who like bitchy, twinky, kinky fucks who pretty much only have sex and hardly speak to them otherwise, and others who like big, masculine, hairy guys who prefer romance and slow relationship progression. How to attract people depends entirely on the person you want to attract. Just remember that, if you want an actual relationship, you have to be prepared to commit.
>>
>>8519146
Everybody, or most people like somebody who takes care of their body. The fitter you are, the more guys will want you.

Having self-control is your best chance for a gay relationship. It's easy to download an app and get as many bjs as their are days in the week, but when it comes to commitment and mature relationships, god help you if you are on the younger side.

Besides that it's the usual stuff that people like in partners, good sense of humor, intelligence, not a slacker, has or is getting your shit together, etc.
>>
>>8519555
I've never seen a gay couple that had a long lasting relationship that wasn't just for show. Gays just fuck as many other gays as they can not much else.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.