[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This cunt is a literal Islamist, she voted against gay marriage,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 33

File: Cunt.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
This cunt is a literal Islamist, she voted against gay marriage, how dared she?

>against marriage equality
>wants to import homophobic scum from various shitholes like Africa and Middle East

I am triggered by this bitch and want to kill everyone who voted for her, lol
>>
>>8519040
>marriage equality
fuck off
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>8519052
>>
>>8519040
she is a giant cunt. i wish she would just vanish
>>
>>8519040
are there any good politicians?

not that you'd have to agree with all thier policies, just a politician who has no interest in fucking the majority over for thier own benefit.
>>
File: 1485815089288.jpg (94KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485815089288.jpg
94KB, 519x533px
>>8519052
>being so self-loathing you want straight couples to have special rights over gay couples

I bet you're American.
>>
She's German.
Obviously she'd vote against gay marriage.

Just take one look at German history and it should be clear why you shouldn't expect compassion from a German.
>>
File: Young Joseph Stalin.jpg (52KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Young Joseph Stalin.jpg
52KB, 620x465px
>>8519343
Stalin did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1498189207381.jpg (22KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1498189207381.jpg
22KB, 480x567px
>>8519429
>a politician who has no interest in fucking the majority over for their own benefit.
>the guy that inspired Animal Farm
>>
>>8519343
Jezza
Barney sandals
>>
>>8519429
Stalin is probably the most evil human being to ever walk the earth, even Ghenghis Khan would have been horrified at the things he did to his own friends and people.
>>
She's a dumb conservatard but she was miles ahead of Corbyn the cuck on immigration and especially Brexit.
Getting a hard Brexit is the single most important thing for them right now and I doubt she can do much damage to the British gays. Corbyn would have ended you all.
>>
File: your comrade.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
your comrade.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>8519521
>the man born to a literal serf who became ruler of all the Russias

>the man who turned a backwater, beaten and battered empire to a nuclear superpower

>the man who did this despite aftermath of war with Germany, despite civil war, despite another, worse war with Germany

>the man who laid the foundation of the mechanized agricultural infrastructure that finally brought total food security to common Russians (for the first time) in the 60s

>the man who robbed banks in his youth, spent time in Tsarist Siberian prison camp, escaped and lived as fugitive, then rose through Communist ranks to become supreme leader

His methods were harsh and immoral, but he was objectively one of the most incredible and successful men to ever live.
>>
File: 1463659859635.jpg (87KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463659859635.jpg
87KB, 501x700px
>>8519572
Stalin's methods were harsh but he defeated Hitler, who was far more evil.
>>
>>8519695
Stalin did none of that on his own, the communist party did. He was nothing more than a figurehead who went crazy and started killing the actual communist leaders when he learned he wasnt actually in charge.
>>
>>8519756
Hitler was defeated by the United States, Russia would have been annexed by Germany in 1941 if America wasn't funding and supplying them. Dont kid yourself.
>>
>>8519759
It could also be argued this was the start of the fall of the Soviet Union, if anything, you could attribute the failure of the USSR to Stalin.
>>
File: 1486893107041.jpg (78KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486893107041.jpg
78KB, 800x595px
>>8519759
>nothing more than a figurehead
kek

Stalin was absolutely in charge after Zinoviev and Kamenev were dealt with

>>8519762
>Russia would have been annexed by Germany
Nonsense. Not that America's contributions were not also necessary, but Germany never had a shot at really taking on the bear out on the steppes, any more than it could take the lion on his island or the eagle over the ocean. Germany did not have the goods in terms of manpower, naval tonnage, production capacity, you name it. Pic related is the height of the German power and even then they stretched awfully thin, making German generals rightfully nervous.

>>8519770
For good or ill, the legacy of Stalin's incredible success in life shaped the USSR for most of its life. Not many bank robbing fugitives become world leaders of this caliber.
>>
File: Ww2_1941_december.png (47KB, 1480x628px) Image search: [Google]
Ww2_1941_december.png
47KB, 1480x628px
>>8519787
>Pic related is the height of the German power and even then they stretched awfully thin, making German generals rightfully nervous.
oops, here's that map
>>
>>8519787
>>8519793
Without American supplies the Russians would not have held Moscow or Stalingrad and operation Barbarosa would have been over before the winter. Once those cities were lost the Russians would be forced to surrender. Germany wouldn't need to push into the steppes, hold and fortify those two cities and let the rest of Russia rot in Siberia, who cares?
>>
>>8519810
>Once those cities were lost the Russians would be forced to surrender
Why? The Soviets had no qualms with a strategy of retreating and defense in depth.

Napoleon too thought taking Moscow would win the war... if the Germans had succeeded in taking Moscow, they still would be exposed to a 600,000 strong army on their south flank, ready to encircle them.
>>
File: RedSquare_Parade_November_1941.jpg (74KB, 580x440px) Image search: [Google]
RedSquare_Parade_November_1941.jpg
74KB, 580x440px
Speaking of the battle of Mosow, Stalin was pivotal to the Russian defense. His decision to remain in the city even while the German army massed on the outskirts and the Luftwaffe dared the Russian anti-air was a majorly important decision for the Soviet people's morale. The parade he held under these conditions, with soldiers on parade finishing their demonstrations and then marching directly to the front, has become a symbol of Soviet defiance at the height of Nazi terror.
>>
>>8519818
You think they'd be able to feed and supply their army after losing Stalingrad and Moscow? It'd be over. You already had soviets sending troops into battle with no rifles before Stalingrad, what do you think they'd be sent into battle without if it had actually be taken? There'd be no oil or gas for tanks, no bullets, no uniforms, most of the soldiers would be lucky to have boots and potatoes.
>>
>>8519859
As I recall Soviet production was moved successfully to the Urals before the Battle of Moscow. I also highly doubt Moscow would have fallen even without American support. Its distance from the German frontlines, its powerful anti-air and Stalin's decisions to continue leading from the Kremlin despite the danger made this a very tough nut for Germany to crack.
>>
>>8519562
Jezza didnt oppose the snoopers charter and bernie still endorsed hillary :'( (and rolled over the donations afaik)
>>
>>8519343
There are several historical ones.
>>
>>8519878
ooo like who?
>>
>>8519865
>Its distance from the German frontlines, its powerful anti-air and Stalin's decisions to continue leading from the Kremlin despite the danger made this a very tough nut for Germany to crack.
One thing to add: Soviet intelligence agents

They knew the battle was coming well in advance and could prepare, call up reinforcements from Siberia, and so on
>>
>>8519865
It would have been cracked and we both know it, you admitted yourself American support was necessary to resist the Germans. No soviet fanboying can change the fact that Germany was superior to Russia in every way. You can move production to the urals if you want but that doesnt change the fact that if Germany took Stalingrad then Russia would have lost their main oilfields, and Germany would have gained them. Its hard to make tanks and planes go if you have no fuel to put in them.

Face it, Germany was defeated by a capitalist nation whilst communism failed to defend itself.

Also how can Hitler be more evil than Stalin when Stalin had killed three to four times as many people as Hitler that were in fact his own people? Also what about the fact that the concentration camps in Eastern Europe saw more usage under Soviet control after being captured than they ever did under Nazi control?

How about when the Ukraine started to consider secession and so all food shipments to them were stopped and upwards of seven million people starved?
>>
>>8519914
Reinforcements aren't going to help if you have no weapons to supply them with.
>>
File: 81.jpg (235KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
81.jpg
235KB, 1146x850px
>>8519915
>you admitted yourself American support was necessary to resist the Germans
Not exactly. I said their "contributions were necessary" for victory. Even if they had chosen not to supply the Soviets out of anti-communism, and even if they had not joined in with the British in actual fighting later on, their contributions of material and hardware for British defence were absolutely pivotal from the start. But I still don't think Moscow and Stalingrad would fall without American support, or that the CCCP would collapse overnight if those cities did fall. Though Stalin stayed in the Kremlin, the rest of the goverment did go east.

>Germany was superior to Russia in every way
kek

scroll up and look at the map again, and keep in mind, Germany couldn't hold what it took for more than a couple years... that was the height of German power.

>if Germany took Stalingrad then Russia would have lost their main oilfields, and Germany would have gained them
Germany could not have held onto them long enough to exploit them properly, more likely they would destroy them if they succeeded in this

Face it, Germany was doomed from the start, taking on the bear and the lion and the eagle was madness

>Also how can Hitler be more evil than Stalin when Stalin had killed three to four times as many people
First of all, Stalin's victims are massively inflated by including people who starved under his rule. Starvation was a major Russian problem before he took over and was only solved by the infrastructure he built (though after his death)

Second, there's the motivation. Hitler was killing children for their race to achieve an imaginary ideal of "Aryan" purity. Stalin was not like that. He killed grown men, out of paranoia.

>the concentration camps in Eastern Europe saw more usage under Soviet control after being captured than they ever did under Nazi control?
Yes, to keep control of German prisoners...

>muh Ukraine
Other parts of the CCCP also were experiencing famine.
>>
>>8519873
S-stop! Commissar Sanders is going to open the gulags any day now!
>>
>>8519343
I sincerely like Michelle Obama.
>>
>>8519040
Do all Germany threads get derailed to WWII yadda-yadda?
>>
>>8520011
Not always, just most of the time, but once in a while instead it will be WWI yadda-yadda
>>
>>8519040
Yes she is quite something.
>>
>>8520022
I don't mind WW one yadda-yadda tho.
>>
>>8520043
What is it about World War One that you prefer discussing it over World War Two?
>>
>>8520057
Because while it was horrible experience, it was still "traditional" war horrors, just on bigger scale. WWI had no Holocaust, ethnic purges, genocides etc.
And it ended with several countries gaining independence as opposed to half of Europe ending under Russian yoke.
>>
File: 1493663776902.png (784KB, 663x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493663776902.png
784KB, 663x632px
>>8519040
It's too late anyway. Her and her fellow libtards have destroyed Europe. It's only a matter of time until Germany adopts Sharia law.
>>
>>8520138
>WWI had no Holocaust, ethnic purges, genocides

Other than the 20 million people that were killed.
>>
>>8519972
I don't know how she couldn't have become president. Maybe next time?
>>
>>8519756
Russian winter killed Nazism, Stalin was literally hiding in his room when he found out the Nazis were after him.
>>
>>8519910
Kemal Ataturk, at least a couple of the american founding fathers, Tage Erlander, Ian Smith
>>
File: 1479008134961.jpg (17KB, 346x340px) Image search: [Google]
1479008134961.jpg
17KB, 346x340px
>>8520145
>Germany starts WW3
>>
File: ww1 mustard gas victim.jpg (29KB, 331x500px) Image search: [Google]
ww1 mustard gas victim.jpg
29KB, 331x500px
>>8520138
>>8520150
World War One was the worst war in human history - for soldiers.

World War Two war the worst war in human history - for civilians.
>>
File: 1434661309662.jpg (427KB, 750x797px) Image search: [Google]
1434661309662.jpg
427KB, 750x797px
>>8520209
>Russian winter killed Nazism
Russian winter stalled the surprise offensive but do you really believe they would ever have conquered Russia even if they were prepared for the environment? Remember that Emperor Napoleon took Moscow and his capital of Paris eventually met the same fate as Berlin did in 1945: Russian sacking

>Stalin was literally hiding in his room
It is true he totally broke down in the first days after the Germn surprise attack, but the Politburo roused him from his depression and he redeemed himself with his courage during the Battle of Moscow.
>>
>>8519040
>literal Islamist
I don't think you know what that word means.

>>8519052
Do you know where you are?

>>8519859
>You already had soviets sending troops into battle with no rifles before Stalingrad
No, that was actually WWI. It happening in WWII was just a meme.

>>8519915
>No soviet fanboying can change the fact that Germany was superior to Russia in every way.
Third Reich military superiority is a joke. Their early successes were mainly due to being the only country in Europe that was actually willing to go to war, and their Blitzkrieg combined arms tactics that allowed them to advance rapidly over short distances. That didn't work against the USSR, the distances were so great that they couldn't advance rapidly, as they had to keep waiting for fuel convoys to arrive and for forward airbases to be constructed. On top of that, the Soviet railroads where incompatible with German rolling stock, and their roads tended to be in poor condition during most of the year.

Also, as for Stalin killing more than Hitler, I agree that there is some validity to that argument, however it should be kept in mind that Hitler may have (and likely would) have killed many more if he was not defeated, and many victims of the Holocaust were "his own people" as well.

>>8520057
Not them, but WWII is kind of overdone. Everyone talks about and knows all about it (even when they really don't). It's become kind of a meme.
>>
>>8519425
>majority of germans voting for gay marriage
>she doesnt
>germans are the problem
>people are defined by what their ancestors did

fuck you dude.
>>
File: 1498667713379.jpg (21KB, 490x266px) Image search: [Google]
1498667713379.jpg
21KB, 490x266px
>>8520145
>me, realizing Hitler was probably the better alternative to this
>>
>>8520150
Yeah, but that's nothing new for war. As opposed to the countries dedicating their industry strictly to genocide.
>>
>>8520695
Yes, leaving Germany as war-devastated bankrupt cleaved in two by foreign forces is also my preferable alternative.
>>
File: French in WW1.webm (2MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
French in WW1.webm
2MB, 704x396px
>>8521027
World War One changed war in a lot of ways though. A major reason for so many men's lives being wasted was commander failing to adapt to the new technology changing the way war was fought.

>inb4 war never changes
>>
>>8519521
>if Shrek had FFS
>>
File: Berlin victory.jpg (58KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin victory.jpg
58KB, 500x737px
I'm glad people on /lgbt/ are historically knowledgable

We should remember for all time all of the veterans from around the world who fought against the Nazi terror
>>
>>8521035
>implying it will be less war torn and bankrupt in this timeline
>>
>>8519040

>merkel
>christian democrat part
>surprised she voted against gays
>>
>>8522869
>implying Germany did not lose the war, twice

>implying Germany is not winning the peace
>>
>>8521035
By Hitler being better I meant the timeline that Hitler succeeded
>>
File: 1477681547836.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477681547836.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
>>8522890
>Germany
>winning
Sure.
>>
>>8519915
>Face it, Germany was defeated by a capitalist nation whilst communism failed to defend itself.
Russia did all of the actual legwork?? Supplies don't win wars. Soldiers win wars. Soldiers need supplies. Russia would not have won without the supplies but there is no way the US would win without Russia.
>>
>>8522869
Unfortunately it won't.
>>8522947
So the one in which he gets accepted to Art School and doesn't get retarded ideas about race? Because that's the only success he could have ever achieved.
>>
File: 1497129582545.jpg (627KB, 1152x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1497129582545.jpg
627KB, 1152x1329px
>>8523286
>retarded ideas about race
You seriously believe all the politically correct bullshit about how all the races are the same?
>>
>>8523296
Dividing people by races is retarded in the first place. There is no such thing as a white race or a black race. There are various ethnic groups that differ from one another within every color.

You're ignoring societal factors. IQ tests rely on knowledge acquire throughout life. The amount of such knowledge that you acquire partially depends on your education. The quality of the education you receive partially depends on your social class. Your social class, in almost every case, is dictated by the social class of your parents. There is very little social mobility in just about every society and you can, with a fair amount of accuracy, estimate how wealthy someone's grand grand children will be based on how wealthy that person is. Ethnic minorities are systematically oppressed and deprived of rights and this has been the case for a long time, with most gaining de jure equal rights not that long ago. The differences are adequately explained by class differences and/or national wealth differences.
>>
>>8523296
>infographic without any source and 4chan screenshot
even if this bullshit was remotely close to the truth, it'd still mean that hitler thought that he could improve germany by killing the highest-iq class
>>8523305
anon, i respect your commitment to educate this moron; but if neonazis had working brains they wouldn't be nazis in the first place.
>>
>>8523305
>>8523475
Retarded, rabid Marxists, I can only lead you to the water; I can't force your to drink it. If you want to wallow in your ignorance and delusions, go for it. The sane among us will simply leave you lot behind.
>>
>>8523555
You are just as shit as a leftist, but with worse ideas
>>
>>8523565
>but with worse ideas
I've told you nothing that's not self-evident, and if you refuse to listen because you find the truth to be too ugly, then you're just another leftist. I'm no Nazi, that's just a cheap ad-hominem, and I advocate for no concentration camps or discrimination directed against citizens. I only want truth to be respected.
>>
File: Bloodlines of Peoples.png (288KB, 1205x1551px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlines of Peoples.png
288KB, 1205x1551px
>>8523555
>Marxists
You cant just call everyone who disagrees with you Marxists, /pol/

By the way that Anon is right about race it's complicated there are a LOT of ethnic groups but back in the day, scientists did classify humanity into a few major phenotypes.

Take a look at this handy chart. Red for Negroid, orange for Capoid (Negroids and Capoids are the two African phenotypes). Purple for Australoid. Green for Americoid. Yellow for Mongoloid. Blue for Caucasoid. Few ethnc groups are purely of one phenotype even under his old classification system.
>>
File: pygmy.jpg (132KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pygmy.jpg
132KB, 540x720px
>>8523617
Also this chart doesn't even come close to being "hard science", or to covering every ethnic group of our species - human biodiversity is complicated.
>>
File: 1498902368999.gif (837KB, 2970x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1498902368999.gif
837KB, 2970x2255px
>>8523305
>>8523475
>>
>>8523305
>Ethnic minorities are systematically oppressed
No, not at all. It's a blatant lie that is used to explain why some brown people are under-performing so terribly in America. Just the fact that some high IQ minorities are out-performing whites in the West, Asians of all stripes are extremely successful wherever they go, makes your entire bullshit narrative falls apart.
>The differences are adequately explained by class differences and/or national wealth differences.
Look at the picture again. Large swaths of Africa have average IQs in the 60-70 range, horrendously low scores. You can educate and feed the people in these countries as much as you want, they'll never get above 80.
>>
>>8523555
>everyone who deosn't blindly trust my unsourced 4chan images is a Marxist
just how much dumber can you get?
>>
>>8523641
Diverse genotypes within Homo sapiens does not mean that retarded race system you've grown up in is close to truth.
>dividing people into white/black/mixed
only in burgerland
>>8523642
>Large swaths of Africa have average IQs in the 60-70 range
...according to unsourced image from 4chan.
>>
File: 1485582164656.jpg (296KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485582164656.jpg
296KB, 900x850px
>>8523642
>stormfags seriously believe black African peasants are taking IQ tests
>>
>>8523613
The only thing that is evident is that you are using biased sources. And that is the opposite of respecting truth, cuck.
>>
At this point, it's close to universally accepted that there are physical meaningful physical differences between the races. I mean, we can all accept that Negroids have some idiosyncratic facial features, that they are generally stronger than Caucasians and have better stamina, right? We realize that this is due to natural selection. The notion that this process only worked on the body and left the mind wholly alone... it's ridiculous. Given the abundance of food and the favorable climate in Africa and the opposite circumstances to the north, it makes sense that whites got more of a boost in the brain-department. The leftist dogma that we're all the same deep inside is complete bullshit.
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (105KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
105KB, 483x322px
>>8523702
>they are generally stronger than Caucasians and have better stamina
If you're talking about African-Americans, yeah they tend to be more fit than the average, natural selection as you say from the time of slavery. This isn't a feature of Negroids or Capoids in their African home countries.

>whites got more of a boost in the brain-department
This is just not true. It all depends on education. The IQ test meme is because of how IQ tests work - it tests communication skills, requiring you to quickly decipher and respond to information. People raised with more complicated first languages (like Asians) naturally perform bettter while those with simpler first languages find it more challenging. I would propose that Congo rainforest pygmies who grew up speaking Japanese (if such people existed) would score high on an IQ test.
>>
File: 1498499766117.jpg (326KB, 1846x868px) Image search: [Google]
1498499766117.jpg
326KB, 1846x868px
>>8523687
>it's impossible to organize IQ tests in africa
???
>>
>>8523724
>The IQ test meme is because of how IQ tests work - it tests communication skills, requiring you to quickly decipher and respond to information. People raised with more complicated first languages (like Asians) naturally perform bettter while those with simpler first languages find it more challenging. I would propose that Congo rainforest pygmies who grew up speaking Japanese (if such people existed) would score high on an IQ test.

>that image
>"votedforhernotyou"
"We should be happy it was just a controlled shooting and not a suicide bomb"
Gods sake Anon, do you have no bullshit radar at all?
>>
File: 1497739947456.jpg (101KB, 1200x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497739947456.jpg
101KB, 1200x429px
>>8523730
Look at the upvotes, and check out the subreddit. It's just more of the same from those lunatics.
>>
File: 1498900256746.png (130KB, 537x813px) Image search: [Google]
1498900256746.png
130KB, 537x813px
>>8523721
>>
It just sounds typical. As soon as she started moving refugees into, she was actively working against the LGBT community. Even if she literally voted for our right to marriage, she would still be considered an enemy to our movement for deliberately endangering us.
>>
File: 1457448599661.jpg (68KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457448599661.jpg
68KB, 380x500px
>>8523758
>muh upboats

If you can't smell the bullshit there you need to get OFF the internet.
>>
>>8523758
God I know its reddit but what liberal trash bin are those screenshots from?
>>
>>8523787
r/politics
>>
>>8523777
>white people are "intermediate" everything in a study by white people

you have no ability to detect bullshit do you?
>>
>>8519040
CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNION

CHRISTIAN IS IN TEH FUCKING NAME OF HER PARTY DUMBFUCK

being a christian cuck != being an islamist
>>
>>8523642
> You can educate and feed the people in these countries as much as you want, they'll never get above 80.
nigger do you even flynn effect?
what do you think the average IQ of american whites was in the 19th century?
>>
>>8523777
>mental health
>blacks
>lower
ayyy lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

>Number of incidents listed
>Africa/Middle East 109
>Americas 123
>Asia 167
>Europe 104
>Oceania/Maritime Southeast Asia 149
>>
>>8523777
>"cultural achievement" treated as measurable
and quantifiable
>no hard numerical data except for brain size and (((IQ tests)))
>thinking brain size determines intelligence
well, well, anon, i am not one bit surprised you'd believe in this another 4chan screenshot.
>>
>>8523796
If they put themselves in the high category you'd be saying the same thing, idiot
>>
>>8523913
>believing in (((cultural relativism)))
Kek
>>
>>8523913
>ooga booga
>this crude dick statue that took some 75 IQ nigger 20 minutes to make is equivalent to the Mona Lisa
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>8523970
>>8523994
MUH NIGGAHS MUH NIGGAHS MUH NIGGAHS MUH NIGGAHS MUH NIGGAHS

mite as well b rap artists LEL
>>
>>8523960
The "scientific results" there are literally just the story of Goldilocks and the three bears, with the Asians being too hot, Africans being too cold and Europeans being juuuust right
>>
>>8523970
>thinking there's quantifiable measure to describe something as nebulous as "cultural achievements"
you don't know how science works, do you
>>8523994
being ignorant of other culutres does not make you right
>>
>>8523994
the pyramids were constructed by literal retards by todays standards but i think its a greater piece of art than anything created by ke$ha who supposedly has a genius level IQ

there is no way to be really objectively correct in any sense when it comes to judging the merit of art if you argue otherwise you are retarded fucking nigger that should be gassed
>>
>>8523998
lul
>>
>>8524050
>literal retards by todays standards
What the fuck are you talking about? The engineers who worked on the pyramids must have been very intelligent by today's standards to do the necessary mathematics for constructing the pyramids (without calculators), doing the actual building (without modern equipment)... they were master craftsmen. Or did you believe the slave labour meme?
>>
>>8524079
Just because you're too stupid to imagine people doing simple maths without calculators does not mean one has to be genius to build a pyramid.
>>
>>8524088
>simple maths

>the fucking pyramids

You obviously do not know shit about either pyramids, structural engineering, or both.
>>
>>8524079
>without calculators
Because you can't do math on paper...
>>
>>8524094
The average pleb today can't do that kind of math on paper and it was even worse then. How is it even in question that the builders of the fucking pyramids were masters? They were the biggest structures of their age and still stand today with mysteries not fully explored.
>>
>>8524115
Maybe it wasn't the average pleb designing the pyramids?
>>
>>8524119
Maybe that was my point from the beginning...
>>
>>8524050
>pretending ke$ha writes all of her own music independent of corporate nudging to get her to appeal to literal retards of today
>>
>>8524090
>you need either genius or calculator to build a pyramid
i see that i argue with some famous egyptologist
>>
>>8524124
>the people who built the pyramids are retards but obviously still better than that "genius" ke$ha
>the pyramids were made by smart people back in the day
Nigger, what?
>>
>>8524152
I was the one arguing that the peope who built the pyramids were NOT retards.

>>8524148
You argue with an enlightened intellectual. Nothing personal.
>>
>>8524166
>You argue with an enlightened intellectual.
...am i being trolled here?
>I was the one arguing that the peope who built the pyramids were NOT retards.
the point was to show that faulty IQ system would still label pyramid builders as retards
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.