[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between bisexuals that are this way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

What's the difference between bisexuals that are this way because they're attracted to both male and female bits, thoses who are attracted to non-gender specific bits like feet or hair and thoses that are sluts who'd fuck anything?
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>8518562
The main difference is that the first two don't exist.
>>
>>8518562
>attracted to both male and female bits
AGB (Autogynebisexuals)
>attracted to non-gender specific bits like feet or hair
HSBS (TruBi)
>sluts who'd fuck anything
PseudoBi
>>
>>8518948
stop posting anytime
>>
>>8518562
That's not the real bisexual typology.

The real one is "chasers", "repressed gays" and "attention-seekers who are basically straight/basically gay but had that one exception that made them identify as bi".
>>
>>8518967
nice meme
>>
Well I'm attracted to femininity so there is that
>>
>>8518967
>basically straight/basically gay but had that one exception that made them identify as bi
that's only because most men are hairlets
t. long hair absolutist
>>
>>8518635
Bisexual girls aren't oppressed, but bisexual guys are viewed as no different than gay men.

Yet they say women don't have privilege.
>>
File: IixfiwH.jpg (52KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
IixfiwH.jpg
52KB, 960x544px
>>8518562
>sluts who'd fuck anything
idk what we're talking about but this is basically my bat signal
>>
>>8520290
ITT people with herpes and the skanks who love them
>>
File: faceyourself.jpg (57KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
faceyourself.jpg
57KB, 403x604px
I'm real confused with all the labels and anachronisms these days but as a bi tv guy I only like tv's, cd's or very feminine guys if they don't dress girly, I have no particular interest in non-gender specific bits, if they look cute in lingerie I'll fuck them!
>>
>>8520423
>i'm bi
>i only like femininity

lel
>>
>>8520497
Damn you are dumb..
>>
>>8518562
First one is true bisexual.

Second is pansexual.

Third is hypersexual, for whom sexual orientation cannot be meaningfully defined since they are attracted to the act of sex rather than who they're doing it with.
>>
>>8520569
Penis?
>>
>>8520598
that actually makes sense and would give a sensible definition to pansexual (at least it's better than "bisexual willing to fuck trannies").
that would also mean true bisexuals are in fact a real rarity
I think you win the thread
>>
>>8520423
That's not bi, that's GAMP/AGP.
>>
>>8521232
GAMP? I haven't seen this one not in an acronym, could someone please tell me what it means?
>>
>>8518562
Bi don't exist. THey are just really horny people who sometimes figurers they have to make do with what they have.
>>
File: IMG_1815.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.gif
2MB, 320x384px
So I guess it's true that the LGBT community hates bisexuals?
>>
>>8521232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attraction_to_transgender_people

>A study employing the penile plethysmograph demonstrated that the arousal patterns, genital and subjective, of men who self-report attraction to trans women are similar to those of straight men, and different from those of gay men.
>The study showed that those men, also known in literature as gynandromorphophiliacs, are strongly aroused to female stimuli but weakly if at all to male stimuli.
>Gynandromorphophiles differ from both straight and gay men, however, in displaying strong attraction to shemale stimuli as well, which among those men provoked as much arousal as the female stimuli.
>>
>>8518562

What people call "bisexuality" is basically just normal human sexuality.
>>
norhing
>>
it is a love hate thing
gay boys love them because they are masculine
but they hate them because bi boys just use them until they find a girl they like enough
very toxic cycle
>>
>>8523760
Whoops meant to reply to >>8521264
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.