[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i feel misogynistic when i'm a tranny myself? does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: BMUaWXqCcAA5jtz.jpg large.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BMUaWXqCcAA5jtz.jpg large.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
why do i feel misogynistic when i'm a tranny myself?

does anybody else get this?
>>
Is dumping someone for gsiningnweight really misogynistic?
>>
>>8517658
You're agp and not TruTrans.
>>
>>8517884
>implying real women cant be misogynist
>>
if you're not fully transitioned, its definitely a ""normal"" thing
its pathetic but I did it too for some time even after accepting i was trans...it changes after a bit and you'll feel like you were a real piece of shit almost to the point where you have someone else's memories in your head
>>
>>8517658
What the fuck is this pyramid even supposed to show? Is it trying to imply some sort of basis for the one murder in calling gross unshaven bitches disgusting? What?
>>
>>8517658
cause you met mostly shitty women? there are good ones as well, even among the youth, they might be less visible tho

cause you are jealous/envious of them? thats quite normal for us
>>
>>8517658
because we live in a misogynistic culture and a lot of women end up being influenced by it as well. You also likely grew up being treated as a boy (assuming you're mtf), on 4chan as well. It's not really that surprising.
>>
>>8518762
>You also likely grew up being treated as a boy
what does that mean?
>>
Myself. I'm repressing however.
>>
>>8518762
>we live in a misogynistic culture
and hows life in middle east?
>>
>>8517665
If it's woman.
>>
>>8518806
Just because it is worse then does not mean it isn't bad in western parts, too.

>>8518793
Well, boys (or people brought up as boys) are more likely to harbor resentment and hold misogynistic views.
>>
>>8517658
Beause you know that women are treated better and have easier lives than men in the west.
>>
>>8518762
We live in a misandric culture. When you're a man you're automatically assumed to be a threat/bad/wrong. Which is why you can't get help if you're being abused by a woman, because society will be on her side no matter what.
>>
>>8518832
why? ;_;
>>
>>8517658
Because you're not actually a woman and have therefore never dealt with catcalling/sexual harassment prevalent in our society.
>>
>>8518863
What exactly are you asking? If you actually want to learn something, try asking more concrete, or proactive questions. I wouldn't mind answering.

>>8518862
it takes a very selfish approach to actually see that way. Men aren't believed they are abused because of toxic masculinity and the requirement to actually recognize women as people.
>>
>>8518953
why are people raised as boys more likely to harbor resentment and misogynistic views?
>>
File: IMG_3561.jpg (19KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3561.jpg
19KB, 480x409px
>>8517658
Me. Except I don't really mind, most women are awful.
>>
>>8518832
>bad in western parts
in most western and developed eastern societies females have better treatment all across institutions from education to hiring practices to legal system

of course there are gender prejudices but most bias is in favour of women not against them
>>
>>8518959
It feels like you're mocking me but whatever.

/Traditional/ society pushes men as the achievers, and women as the supporters/nurturers. It expects of men to earn, to do, and for women to serve and take care of things. Men are to be smart and capable and women are to be pretty and providing.

Although much has been done to push back against those notions, especially since they harm both sexes (even if unequally and in different ways), this largely remains an underlying issue, especially in more conservative places (for example, 4chan).

A person that grows up in this surrounding would likely end up supporting such a worldview, and try to keep it. Men especially, as they remain at large benefactors of this, or at least suffer little consequences from it, end up lacking the perspective on why and how it is harmful to women. If they can't understand why, they might push back against feminism, and fully catalize their misogyny over perceived slights on their own sex (see for example the anon above complaining about female abuse). They end up misrepresenting feminist notions, or completely disregarding women's issues in favour of mens, even in cases where women are disproportionately harmed.

One slightly less common case, and one that I've personally fallen for is being a transwoman and being jealous of cis women for precisely that. It often feels I need to fight twice as hard, and still end up getting less than they would.
>>
>>8519016
but a tranny even raised as a boy, why do they benefit from it or want to keep it?

>and fully catalize their misogyny over perceived slights on their own sex (see for example the anon above complaining about female abuse)
i don't understand what that means about >>8518862
>>
>>8519016
What bullcrap, men are trained to be slaves to women. Women are the benefactors in literally every way of gender roles.
>>
women can be misogynistic in the same sense men can be misandric. it really is mostly wordplay but women kind of hate everybody anyway
>>
>>8521982
#whiteman'sburden
the denialism is overwhelming
>>
>>8519016
Why is it harmful for men to provide and for women to take?
Have you considered that this is what women want? Considering the decline in women's happiness since mainstreaming of Feminism, and the fact that women tend to take careers with less responsibility than men have - some opting to not work at all, all that you are doing is commanding (as a man, no less) that women should do this or that thing. It is insulting to imply that women are these stupid cattle who should listen to you because you know what women want more than women.
I'm not saying that androcentric society is perfect - it certainly isn't for men or women. But women are not a victim of some grand scheme - and neither are men. We both have issues that can and should be discussed publicly and addressed.
>>
>>8522016
Society is gynocentric.
>>
>>8522025
In the United States, currently, yes
>>
>>8519016
It's shitty for men and it's shitty for women. It's just different in shitty ways. Men are born with no power and must achieve it and women are born with power and get to watch it slip away as their fertility declines.

It's hard to watch anyone surpass you in power within the social order. People say it's misogyny and that men hate women when really most men are shit on their entire lives for just being men. Most men never achieve the power to rise in the social structure and when they've been striving in the rat race to try and become something that people don't shit on and then they hear a Woman go and say "OMG you have it SOOOO easy you have everything handed to you, etc, etc" they start to grow bitter because these women don't see the hard work that they do.

I know there are lazy men out there, but some of my hardest working friends who do manual labor and have their own businesses. Who have literally worked their hands to the bone doing 12-16 hour days and they've had women tell them they've had it easy in life. Well they have grown to loathe them
>>
>>8522016
It's not that the roles themselves are harmful, it's pushing people into those roles against their will. And that's usually part of the package when somebody says that they're in favor of "traditional gender roles" - that those who don't desire to follow traditional roles for their gender are defective in some way.
>>
>>8517658
male socialization. The inherent misogyny of society. If you don't know, now you know.
>>
>>8521837
It's not solely about 'benefit', it is about world-view. Men get harmed from it too, but often refuse to acknowledge it either. It is not a simple calculation. It is not exactly a conscious decision.

It means that they are taking only a small aspect of a very big problem, one where it seems just men are harmed, and using it to push their agenda and affirm their beliefs. They disregard the general state of affairs, or why things are the way they are.

In the case for female on male abuse, they like to think it is because women are simply allowed to get away with it because of 'female privilige', when in reality it has a lot to do with how women are perceived as weak, subservient and unequal. Traditional society claims it is impossible for a woman to overpower or abuse a man (because she is weak), and men are shamed if that happens. This hurts men, of course, but women are not benefactors from such a worldview.

>>8522016
It is not necessarily harmful. And yes, a lot of women (the majority, in fact) still support patriarchial notions and worldviews. They are, after all, a part of society.

To break it down into groups of victims (and oppressors) is a simple approach. It might be useful in explanations, but it is not the exact case. Women can be benefactors from it, too. The matter at hand is that such a society imposes on people, and restricts people. Women have been denied plenty of things, historically, and still to this day - from education to employment to respect. Men have also been denied plenty, and still do - off the top of my head men are very often denied emotional warmth and empathy. I think society makes men feel very lonely, and it is very sad.

>>8522046
Men and women are born in different roles and molded into different mindsets. They are born into different expectations. It's important to recognize they are pushed for the top, and women are pushed to the sides.
>>
>>8522359
>It's important to recognize they are pushed for the top, and women are pushed to the sides.
Men are pushed to the front (lines) and women are pushed to the top (of the pedestal).
>>
>>8522016
Sure, but you're on /LGBT/, and arguing for a heteronormative society.
>>
because you are, you're a dude that wants to be a woman so you hate real women, it's not complicated.

get some therapy and peace out, dude
>>
File: RlZYyuj.png (314KB, 1320x3500px) Image search: [Google]
RlZYyuj.png
314KB, 1320x3500px
>>8518953
>it takes a very selfish approach to actually see that way.
I honestly don't see how we live in a mysoginistic culture or how male privilege is a thing.

>Men aren't believed they are abused because of toxic masculinity
Not really, no. Unless "toxic masculinity" acts as much through women as it does through men.

>and the requirement to actually recognize women as people.
Men are considered disposable, and that's a reflection of our biology. Feminists only consider the top 5% sexiest, richest males and somehow believe that all males are as lucky. The vast majority of men are basically slaves. They have no innate value. Women and children first.
>>
>>8519016
EVERYONE OBEY THIS POST OR ELSE I WILL INSERT MY PRIVILEGE ON YOU

hihi
>>
>>8517658
You're right in both regards. Now, be my domesticated transwife.
>>
>>8517884
AGPs are less misogynistic than average.
>>
>>8522359
Women maintain power until their fertility ends. That is when they are pushed to the side. So in that regard you are not wrong. Men are stepped upon until they achieve power within their lives at that point they are pushing everyone, not just women, to the side
>>
>>8522963
Cucks that they are.
>>
>>8524183
Nice misandry.
>>
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>8518862
>>8518762

The truth is that we live in a culture that advantages and disadvantages men and women in different ways, while both men and women convince themselves it's a competition to see who has it worse instead of working together across the aisle to attempt to solve gender issues by tackling them from both sides.

>>8518953

It also doesn't help build bridges to insist that the problems of the other side are largely self-inflicted. It isn't constructive (no matter how you might believe otherwise) and only helps to build animosity in the hearts of the people you presumably wish to help.
>>
>>8524164
FYI "women and children first" doesn't stop when the woman is old or the man is rich.
>>
>>8524536
>FYI "women and children first" doesn't stop
It doesn't stop because it never started in the first place. It's never been anything more than a meme.
>>
>>8524550
This is what passes for reality in the minds of feminists.
>>
>>8518762
lol In reality, the West is misandric as fuck.
>>
File: 1418002153384.jpg (186KB, 625x761px) Image search: [Google]
1418002153384.jpg
186KB, 625x761px
>>8518953
>it's a selfrighteous feminazi episode
>>
>>8524592
I agree with you but please post links, infographics and examples.
>>
File: 1402923803824.jpg (328KB, 834x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1402923803824.jpg
328KB, 834x1016px
>>8522025
Obviously.
>>
>>8517665
Any negative thing that happens to a woman is misogyny, as decided by people entirely external to the situation. Duh.
>>
>>8524677
>implying plenty of positive things aren't too
>>
>>8524631

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

>Hermesmann v. Seyer (State ex rel. Hermesmann v. Seyer 847 P.2d 1273 (Kan. 1993)) was a precedent-setting Kansas, United States case in which Colleen Hermesmann successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman.

>The case established a precedent which has subsequently been used in the Kansas courts.[8] It is one of the earlier cases now cited in U.S. child support guidelines which say that in every case that has addressed the issue the court has decided that an underage boy is liable for the support of his child even when the conception was the result of statutory rape by the mother.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/he-says-he-said-no-to-sex-now-says-no-to-child-support/1183449
>>
Because women are absolutely shit-tier and transitioning from male to female would have likely resulted in you experiencing female "friendship" first hand while actually possessing the empathy that cis women lack.

Nobody actually likes cis women. We just humour them because they've got nice bodies (sometimes) and we want to fuck them.
That's why we gave them the right to vote. It would have possibly resulted in more blowjobs.

Transwomen are on average better because they have the nice bodies but are capable of empathy, interesting conversations and having personal hobbies that don't revolve around gossip.
>>
>>8525258
mtf, cis women have been a hell of a lot more empathetic than any of my cis male friends
>>
>>8525274
>cis women have been a hell of a lot more empathetic
Women are vile creatures who will backstab you, spread gossip about you and talk shit behind your back.
They are not your friends, they consider you their pet. The trans equivalent of the "pet gay".
Just wait until you really start passing and looking better than they do, that's when they start getting really vindictive and spreading vicious rumours. I've seen it happen many times.

Do not trust the vagina. You can finger, lick and fuck a vagina but never trust one.
>>
>>8525274
What do your cis female friends say about shit like >>8524814?
>>
>>8525258
>That's why we gave them the right to vote. It would have possibly resulted in more blowjobs.
It's sad how true this is, the right to vote was won by women throwing other minority groups under the bus (including gays) and praising themselves as being the ultimate companions to men.
And a lot of decisions men made since industrialization is mainly for more female attention.

What a world.
>>
>>8524557
Responding to criticism of your beliefs with insistence and insults rather than evidence and logic suggests that your beliefs are not based in reality.

>>8524612
>fatherhood is determined by society rather than biology
I'm pretty sure only the "muh biotroofs" crowd would disagree with that. I certainly wouldn't consider someone to be my legitimate father if all they did was get a woman pregnant and weren't there for me at all while I was growing up. I do agree that the sentence is excessive though.

>>8524691
If it's a positive thing a woman wants, it won't be misogyny. If it's a "positive thing" (as decided by other people) that a woman doesn't want, then it may be misogyny, but calling it positive is pretty misleading in that case.
>>
>>8525345
>I certainly wouldn't consider someone to be my legitimate father if all they did was get a woman pregnant and weren't there for me at all while I was growing up.
Then they shouldn't have to pay child support either.
>>
>>8525319
You're disgusting. Reducing women to their genitals and claiming their gender makes them evil? Seriously? Certainly there have been cases of people being betrayed by people they thought were their friends, but claiming that is universal to women makes you no better than the TERFs who claim that one article of a trans person committing a crime five years ago means all trans people are a danger to society.
>>
>>8525361
Yeah I agree with that. And my view is the same regardless of gender - if someone gave birth to me but did nothing else for me after that, I wouldn't consider them to have a legitimate claim to being my mother.
>>
>>8525374
Huh, you're not too badly feminist after all.
>>
>>8525345
>If it's a positive thing a woman wants, it won't be misogyny.
what is benevolent sexism
>>
>>8527558

>what is benevolent sexism

The reason why I stopped holding doors open for women.
>>
>>8527558
>>8527986
For one, misogyny literally means "dislike for women", so I wouldn't say benevolent sexism is an example of that - it's basically the opposite, putting women on a pedestal. And also, I don't think women generally like being the target of benevolent sexism, it may benefit them in some ways but it also feels condescending and patronizing.

And as for the whole holding doors thing, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but you should do it for people regardless of gender. The motivation should be that you want to help people in general, not act like women are deserving of help and men aren't based on their gender.
>>
>>8528985
>I don't think women generally like being the target of benevolent sexism
Hence all the feminists marching against affirmative action.
>>
>>8529005
Affirmative action isn't benevolent sexism though. It's based on the notion that people would unfairly discriminate against women and other minorities if they were allowed to. For it to be benevolent sexism, it would have to be based on the notion that either women are less capable than men and need all the help they can get, or that they somehow deserve an easier time of things simply for being women.
>>
>>8517658
For some reason, a lot of women get offended when I try to be feminine.

Maybe they think men (or transwomen) are perverted for having feminine interests?
>>
>>8529977
>that they somehow deserve an easier time of things simply for being women.
That's literally exactly what it is.
>>
File: 1488072125377.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488072125377.gif
1MB, 303x307px
I feel bad for being FtM a majority of the time. Plenty of AMABs would kill to be female. I honestly don't know why I'm like this.
>>
>>8532229
Don't feel bad. Everyone wants something different for themselves and no-one is at fault for the situation anyone else is born in.
>>
>>8532229
Or maybe you feel unsure about throwing your womanhood and female life you are so used to away and its reinforced by the fact that so many people think being a woman is better in todays western society.

I feel this way about my manhood, but I really dont feel bad that some folks would kill to have my body and looks.
>>
>>8532225
No, it's to counteract the effect of organic discriminatory attitudes. I suppose it could be said to give women an "easier time of things" in a literal sense, but it's about giving women the same level of opportunity as men, rather than unfairly benefiting them.
>>
>>8517658
Add - henry-wright on Snapchat for bumhole nudes
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.