[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suicide rate for jews in death camps = 1.5% >Suicide rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9884.jpg (303KB, 2455x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9884.jpg
303KB, 2455x1380px
>Suicide rate for jews in death camps = 1.5%
>Suicide rate for blacks during jim crow and slavery <.05%

>Discrimination causes transpeople to commit suicide at gangbuster donkey kong numbers
>>
>>8517527
you forgot to add suicide rates of trans people for perspective

according to this it's 42% for transwomen and 46% for transmen

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
>>
>>8517527
Judaism doesn't allow suicide and suicide is also highly frowned upon in traditional black American communities.

Both regard the afterlife
>>
>>8517527
And yet feminists still pretend mtfs have "male privilege"!
>>
Op here

By the way I am a bisexual gay atheist man who was raised on the west side of Chicago who was routineley beaten and disowned because of my identity yet I see suicide as a vestige for the weak or mentally ill
>>
>>8517532
Attempts aren't suicides.

>>8517535
No, only for the orthodox.
And there are no reliable stats on suicide rates in camps.
>>
>>8517559
>And there are no reliable stats on suicide rates in camps.
So much for German efficiency.
>>
The idea that transgenderism is anything but a mental illness is utter nonsense. As research shows, society (more specifically, certain aspects of society such as bullying) is not to blame for the immensely high suicide rate attributed to the transgender community. If anything, society is to blame for not stepping in to fix the issue when called upon. When somebody makes a preposterous claim such as being spoken to by inanimate objects we do not vindicate their claims, as doing so would be detrimental to them. Instead we see to it that they get proper treatment.There are effects to a society that wishes to participate in mass delusion.The blood of those who have committed and/or attempted suicide rather than being given proper treatment for gender dysphoria/GID (gender identity disorder) rests on the hands of a great many of our politicians both left and right of aisle, large corporations such as Facebook which have embraced thismisfortune with open arms in the name of profit, as well as any other collectives and individuals who have worked towards the normalization and acceptance of a life destroying ailment such as this one.
>>
>>8517559
>And there are no reliable stats on suicide rates in camps

t. Himmler
>>
File: 2014-11-25-transyouthsupport.jpg (1MB, 2569x4369px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-25-transyouthsupport.jpg
1MB, 2569x4369px
>>8517605
>As research shows, society (more specifically, certain aspects of society such as bullying) is not to blame for the immensely high suicide rate attributed to the transgender community.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8517535
If you're a Jew in a concentration camp you don't believe in God anymore.
>>
>>8517527
>believing in MUH SIX GORILLION GOOOOY
lol
Fell for jewwoods propaganda.
>>
>>8517989
The holocaust happened goy
>>
>>8517527
Blacks and Jews are heavily invested in religious beliefs that shame suicide.
Most trans people I've met stopped believing in God when he didn't change their gender no matter how much they prayed.
>>
>>8518420
So atheism kills transpeople?
>>
Yeah, and black trannies commit suicide more than white trannies while black cishets commit less suicide than white cishets. Rly makes u think. I wonder if trannies are vulnerable to suicide from discrimination due to unique traits in the group like being divorced from their community and body.

Have you ever considered examining your views for nuance before spewing shit retarded transphobe?
>>
>>8517527
discrimination of large groups vs rejection/persecution of single individuals who mostly already hate themselves

clear?
>>
...Why would you kill yourself when your whole problem is everyone trying to kill you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.