[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reading the newspaper >headline article about detransitioners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1495222699958.png (391KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495222699958.png
391KB, 638x480px
>reading the newspaper
>headline article about detransitioners
>"Ray Blanchard, a retired sex researcher and psychologist in Toronto who was among the early clinicians advocating for sex reassignment surgery (now called gender confirmation surgery), said that when he started in the 1980s, patients had to live as their target gender for two years before medical intervention.
>"They were required to supply documentation that showed they were actually living out in the community as the opposite sex and not just ordering pizza delivery and putting on a dress," Blanchard said. "By today's standard, that would be incredibly oppressive."

How many of you transtrenders here are just ordering pizza delivery and putting on a dress?
>>
link to the article:
http://www.thestranger.com/features/2017/06/28/25252342/the-detransitioners-they-were-transgender-until-they-werent
>>
>>8517346
Suck my average sized cock, bitch.

How about that?
>>
>>8517388
only if circumsized
>>
>>8517409
I'm circumcised
>>
>>8517346
Where i live we still do 1-2 years of RLE before hormones.
Of course only hons actually do that. Anyone with half a brain just self-meds and bypasses the system.

Not sure what I would do back in the 80s though. Suck dick for premarin? lol
>>
>>8517351
>FtMtFs detransed because they weren't trans
>MtFtF detransed because it was too late for her
Perhaps increasing gatekeeping for AFABs while pushing for ease of access to pre- and early- puberty HRT for AMABs is the way to go. Of course that's just a pipe dream, no way society would let natal females have it worse than males.
>>
>>8517409
>>8517412
Both of you disgust me.
>>
>>8517434
>ease of access to pre- and early- puberty HRT for AMABs
what about the AMABs who don't realize they are trans until adulthood?
We should just give puberty blockers to all AMAB until they are adults. No one should have testosterone until they are mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>8517551
100% agreed. Although I would extend that benefit to afabs too
>>
>>8517417
just suck horse dick and get it right from the source
>>
>>8517642
Well if I ever go back in time I'd still need to find a horse first.
>>
>>8517346
this is why agps shouldnt take hrt.
>>
>>8517660
t. agp
>>
>>8517660
Most likely the only people capable of making it 2 years of RLE would be severely AGP as the arousal of doing it would be enough to overcome the societal repercussions. Also people into sissy stuff love being humiliated so a therapist telling them to dress like a girl in public and punishing them for not doing so directly plays into their biggest fetish.
>>
>>8517434
>ease of access to pre- and early- puberty HRT for AMABs
But what about the mtfs who don't realize until adulthood? really, all AMABs should be on puberty blockers until adulthood. No one should suffer Testosterone until they are mature enough to know that they want it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.