[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here who's in college and taking hormones but not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: qmark.jpg (23KB, 611x393px) Image search: [Google]
qmark.jpg
23KB, 611x393px
Anyone here who's in college and taking hormones but not coming out or presenting? How do you hide your boobs? Do ppl notice any changes about you? Do they comment on that?

t. boymode mtf going to college
>>
Only problems I've had hiding changes in college is in the 1 per floor showers and from my roommate. I've taken to changing into my clothes in the morning in the shower and wearing them to sleep which seems to work well. Nobody has commented on anything, although over the summer my boobs have gotten a lot bigger so who knows. With baggy shirts and some caution it really isn't a problem.
>>
>>8517138
I went to school in boymode for about a year. Oversized hoodies are top tier. Don't get too close with your roommates.
>>
File: VLMqMch.jpg (14KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
VLMqMch.jpg
14KB, 600x468px
>>8517138

>Started at 18.
>3 years HRT.
>huge BDD.

It basically just comes down to wearing baggy clothing, a tight sports bra, keeping my hair tied back, and not leaving my house as much as possible.
>>
>>8517428
BDD?
>>
>>8517461
Big Danish Dick. What are you new?
>>
File: FaceApp_1495859913004.jpg (107KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1495859913004.jpg
107KB, 1280x670px
Some weird stuff happened and I got put into a 6 bedroom house alone so no one really noticed.

When I come back next semester I'm going to have roommates for the first time and that's pretty scary
>>
>>8517461
Where I am from that means Body Dysmorphic Disorder
>>
>>8517196
how big we talkin'?
>>
Im in this situation. rn I'm just 'gay' except to a few people. No one said anything but a few straight guy friends of mine would get kinda handsy when drunk so everyone probably knows lmao
>>
>>8517713
Borderline B cup when I last measured? I've never heard of someone getting so big at only 5 months so its safe to say I'm more than a little concerned.
>>
>>8519428
>people saying a cup size without a band size and expect us to know how big that is
reeeeeeeeee tbdesu
>>
>>8519428
this frog is right >>8519594 go to A Bra That Fits and measure yourself. YOU WILL LIKELY HAVE CONETITS THO. So round down since theyre not as full and dont need as much space.
>>
>>8519428
sounds like you've got a good growth pace going
also after 5 months you've got to have had facial changes starting too, right? I'd think the cat might be out of the bag and people just don't want to bother you about it.
>>
>>8518964
How does calling yourself "gay" explain your visible conetits tho?
>>
>>8522918
Its a cold climate, I wear lots of layers. Also no one asks. But like I said Im pretty sure several people know.
>>
File: C-eN4PfVYAAPADC.jpg (42KB, 466x486px) Image search: [Google]
C-eN4PfVYAAPADC.jpg
42KB, 466x486px
>>8518964
Yeah, thanks for making the normies think us fags want to become women. Really.
>>
>>8522942
sorry ;-;

>>8522918
also tits arent that coney. prog helps that.
>>
>>8522950
oh no my trip fell on
>>
>>8518964
I get the same thing from straight guys. They might be attracted to your pheromones instead of knowing you're trans. But I don't know why they do that desu.
>>
>>8523048
Well I meant more after they feel me up and realize I have trannyboobs they might figure it out. I dont really know either. I dont really pass, but Im kinda a cute twinkhon I guess
>>
I unironically wore a Gorka 3 jacket to class every day.
As a big, loose jacket people have historically hidden mortar kits in it easily hid my bewbs and as milsurp it discouraged people from staring at or making direct eye contact with me.
>>
>>8523053

tfw my college has so few cute guys i can trick to fondle me and even if they did they probably have better options (big tit cis women boobs unlike small tranny boobs)
>>
>>8524475
I mean by your use of the word 'trick' you're probably going at it with the wrong mindset. I just try to be androgynously cute, fun and flirty. Also alcohol. If guys decide that while drunk they want to touch me thats their deal, its happened a couple times. Maybe its the exotic factor idk. I never actually sleep with them fwiw.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.