[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two case studies. #1. Chicago >Organisers of an LGBT-rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: _96739111_ryanjamestweet.jpg (76KB, 624x663px) Image search: [Google]
_96739111_ryanjamestweet.jpg
76KB, 624x663px
Two case studies.

#1. Chicago
>Organisers of an LGBT-rights festival in Chicago are being accused of anti-Semitism after they expelled marchers carrying the Star of David.
>The rainbow flags with the Jewish symbol "made people feel unsafe", an organiser told the Windy City Times.

>Laurel Grauer said she was told to leave the so-called Dyke March "because my flag was a trigger to people that they found offensive".

>The organisers later hit back, saying Israel hides behind LGBT-rights.
>In a social media post, the Dyke March said: "This decision was made after [the expelled marchers] repeatedly expressed support for Zionism during conversations with Dyke March Collective members."
>In a statement, the Dyke March Collective later accused Ms Grauer's organistion of "using Israel's supposed 'LGBTQ tolerance' to pinkwash the violent occupation of Palestine".

#2 L*ndon
>Pride in London launched its Love Happens Here posters to promote the capital's Pride Festival, which takes place between 24 June and 9 July.
>But after a backlash on social media, the organisation admitted some of its content was "misjudged".
>It said it had removed four images from the campaign as a result.

>On seeing one of the posters, which used gay as a pejorative, Twitter user Ryan James said: "Imagine being a kid at school who dies a little every time they hear something called 'sooooo gay' and then seeing this trash."

>A spokesperson for the organisation said: "It is clear we misjudged the content of some of the messages in this poster series, undermining the individuality, importance, and dignity of the LGBT+ community.
>"This was never our intention, and we are genuinely sorry to have played any part in something that appears to devalue our own community, and have removed these... images from our campaign."

<Source for both articles is BBC News>
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>LGBTQ
>LGBT+
>>
Wait wait wait I thought blak pipo invented homosexuality
>>
>>8515574
Oy vey, goyim! Remember the six gorillion! My grandfather survived three gas chambers.
>>
>>
>>
>>8515779
>2015
You didn't even try at all.
>>
>>8515779
wtf
I'm a lefty SJW but this is amazing I'm applauding fuck yeah
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_Palestinian_territories

>Israeli gay bars are often a peaceful mixture of Arabs and Jews.

>Gay Palestinians frequently seek refuge in Israel fearing for their lives, especially fearing death from members of their own families. [honor killings]

>"According to lawyer Shaul Gannon, from the Israeli LGBT organisation Aguda, around 2,000 homosexuals from the Palestinian territories live in Tel Aviv at any one time."

>In 2015 a Palestinian artist named Khaled Jarrar painted a rainbow flag on a section of a West Bank wall. A group of Palestinians painted over it. Jarrar said that he painted the rainbow flag to remind people that even though gay marriage was legalized in the United States, Palestinians still live in occupation. Jarrar criticized the paint-over, stating that it "reflects the absence of tolerance, and freedoms in the Palestinian society."
>>
>>8515804
>I'm a lefty SJW
/pol/tard detected
>>
>>8515779
>xenophobic

>"Hey, brownanon, which country are you from?"
>"Muslimstan"
Fuck, the LGBT community needs to get some self respect.
>>
>>8515816
Nah fuck those neonazis
>>
>>8515854
so you identify as a "lefty SJW"?
are you also a "degenerate liberul?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.