/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at the mall with my parents >we are getting hungry >dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: bluey.jpg (53KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
bluey.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
>at the mall with my parents
>we are getting hungry
>dad says let's get some chinese food
>everyone agrees
>mom and dad order while i'm still looking at the menu
>chinese guy asks "what does daughter want?"
>i say "i'll take number 13"
>we sit down and wait for the food
>dad says "don't worry anon he was just fucking with you"
>mom adds that i really should get a haircut soon

Are my parents really this fucking dense? My hair is twice as long compared to my moms and I got some serious tiddy going on.
Every stranger that I meet uses female pronouns for me but for some reason my parents don't seem to get it.
I refuse come out to them an actually admit to my degeneracy.
I just want them to sort of just realize it and be cool with it.
>>
File: IMG_2117.jpg (34KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.jpg
34KB, 320x278px
You should just tell them desu, because either they're really dense and you need to explain it or they're waiting for you to say something about it
>>
>>8514899
>I just want them to sort of just realize it and be cool with it.
They've already realised it and are obviously consciously rejecting it.

Want what you like, but you have no right to their dreams.
>>
>>8514899
Yeah, it kinda seems that they would want anything that they already assume to be true, the fact that they emphasise the event that you weren't bothered by to the extent of reassuring you that it didn't really take place is telling. But of course your dad is probably trying to deal with it in his own way and the longer it is ambiguous the more it might bubble up, I would tell them, if you got your own place, you're not obligated to face any shame from the aftermath for a bit, just seclude yourself for a while before being more comfortable with being open about it. That's my shitty advice but ehh..
>>
>>8514899
How old are you OP and how much time on HRT?
>>
>>8514899
>humblebragging about passing to le chinaman
Yeah, you're a girl alright.
>>
probably in denial if it's really happening on a regular basis
your options are to play it out and see what happens, or work up the nerve to say something and see what happens
either way, you have to deal with it or they have to deal with it.
either way, they both have to deal with it.
iz no spoon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.