[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am falling in love with a tranny. It started off as something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4207.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4207.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
I am falling in love with a tranny.

It started off as something casual on the side.. but she is infectious and I am addicted.

Now I don't know how to say this without sounding like a complete and utter scumbag but.......
I feel people staring and judging anytime we go out.

It makes me feel ashamed and humiliated.

Also I want to actually have a child of my own, not adopt.

I get that I am a terrible, awful piece of shit biscum... but I still fucking love her.

I can't help but to love the everliving fuck out of her..

How do I either kill my emotions or accept judgemental glances and not procreating?
>>
IVF and kys
>>
>>8513528
Trannies don't have eggs tho?

Can you get donated eggs?
Is that a thing?

Tbh this seems like a reasonable solution.
I make a decent amount of monies..
Is monies can buy enough surgeries to make my gf pass so hard I don't get judgemental glances?

If so, then I think I am good
>>
>>8513523
Fuck for a little and see if you still love her?
>>
>>8513548
We've been fucking for a good half year now...
It started as just casual sexy fun times.. but I think oxytocin had a hold of me
>>
>>8513523
do you really love her if you care about what people think of you? You needed to ask an image board if you should pursue your love? Fuck off normal
>>
>>8513570
I will be honest, I thought I was above caring what rando strangers thought of me.

But the humiliation glances really do add up.

If we could just live on our own private island live would be perfect.....
>>
>>8513586
So you like her but don't want to be seen in public with her. I guess just leave her and stop wasting her time sonshe can find someone who actually wants to be seen with her.
>>
File: 1487463648765.gif (4MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1487463648765.gif
4MB, 280x210px
>>8513586
nigga this is far from the first time I've said this on here and I'm sure it won't be the last; you think it's humiliating for YOU? think about HER, dumbass. she doesn't have the option of not being seen with the tranny; she IS the tranny. she's been dealing with stares and glares and all types of other awkward shit from people for as long as she's been out. want advice on how to overcome it? talk to HER. if you really love her and want to stand by her, be proud of your decision like she surely is for having the courage and strength of will to be herself in the face of constant judgement. like my main bitch Eleanor Roosevelt said
>no one can make you feel inferior without your consent
so find it in your heart to recognize you're doing what makes you happy and fuck what people think. or just fuck off if you can't hang, because it'll only get worse as she ages into a wrinkly hon
>>
>>8513967
I was just about to say something similar and way better than I could. Thank you

T. Mtf with a prior long term relationship
>>
>>8513523

>Use surrogate mother
>Have your DNA
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>8513586
So he looks like a man?
>>
>>8514139
all trannies do. all these "pass" autists are on some slick delusion type shit because of photoshopped/filtered instagram pics. every tranny has at least one tell, and no tranny fools every person, period
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8513523
>falling in love
Thats how I can tell you a fuck nigga faM

>How do I either kill my emotions
Dont need to kill your emotions and feelings if you dont have any. Stoic philosophy you weakling, thank me later. Epictetus and shit nigga. We at war family, and on the battlefield of Life everybody is a spear thrust or a swing of the sword away from the Ferryman. Learn to accept death, and you will learn to accept life as well.

Work on yourself both mentally and physically so you can get a legit attractive trans girl you pussy
LMAO xD xD xD
>>
>>8513967
>she doesn't have the option of not being seen with the tranny; she IS the tranny.
she had the option to present male.

>she's been dealing with stares and glares and all types of other awkward shit from people for as long as she's been out.
as long as she's been presenting*
>>
>>8514268
The only nigger ITT isn't OP.
>>
>>8514173
If everyone can tell then I'm assuming he looks like Chris chan or just a man in a dress.
There are definitely passable trans.
>>
File: 1482852791422.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482852791422.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>8514281
>she had the option to present as male
spoken like a true cissie

>as long a she's been presenting*
thanks for the unecesssary correction, semantics-nigga. take your (you) and fuck off

>>8514313
>there are passable trans
keep telling that to yourself, hon
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 910x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 910x700px
>>8514363
Who is Fabiana spears for 600$?
>>
>>8514376
Ass looks male.
>>
>>8514388
Yes because you can tell that when she's wearing jeans and flat female asses don't exist.
>>
>>8514363
> trans can't pass
yeah, and I bet you think toupees always look fake too
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Toupee_fallacy
>>
File: cute_outfit.jpg (727KB, 1200x1049px) Image search: [Google]
cute_outfit.jpg
727KB, 1200x1049px
>>8513523
Doesn't really sound like you're in love with her at all if trivial things like societal image are able to get in the way.
Plus, the fact that you call yourself 'biscum' and that you're focused on the parts of her that aren't female, just screams chaser.
You should tell her all of this; if she's got the subterranean level of self esteem necessary to be willing to be with someone that can't even see her as a woman and is ashamed to be seen with her, then I guess have fun taking advantage of someone's insecurities for the sake of your own self-centered feeling of 'love'
>>
>>8514412
>"""rational"""wiki
>>
>>8513967
Well said.
t. another mtf in a relationship with a supportive cis girl.
>>8514444
pretty sure that this thread was made by a cis lesbian who is trolling trying to make transwomen feel bad for existing as usual.
>>
>>8514268

Did you fuck Plant?
>>
>>8513523
DUMP. There are a million fish in the sea. The time you're wasting with her can never be gotten back.
>>
>>8513586
Just move to Seattle or Portland, or any number of cities that dont care
>>
>>8514509
idk, is saying you're too ashamed meant to be mean to us? I just see it as op saying they are pathetic and that their partner has zero self esteem for staying with them
>>
>>8514376
literally a flaming faggot with long hair. look anywhere but the tits and accept reality, chaser-kun. and don't present photos to make the case that "passing" trannies exist. if you saw this ho in person, I can guarantee beyond a shadow of a doubt you'd notice something off with enough scrutiny. that, or her faggy, affected voice
>>
>>8514517
>Did you fuck Plant?
Who? :^)
Never heard of them(unknown) :^)
:^) :^) :^)
>>
>>8513544

Yes, you can get a surrogate. Your girlfriend will likely be happy to raise children with you even if they aren't biologically hers. As for whether surgeries can help your girlfriend pass enough, that depends on what she's starting with along with how good the surgeon is.
>>
>>8515737
But daddy what everyone wants to know is....DID YOU FUCK PLANT????
>>
>>8514006
>Use surrogate mother
bad
>>
>>8515737
Daddy did she struggle while you held her down and made her take your big hard chaser cock? Did she lay there like a good girl and take it while saying all the humiliating things you like to hear like I do? Did you take her out in public in slutty clothes and show her off?
Details pls uwu~
>>
File: jewbaloo.jpg (100KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
jewbaloo.jpg
100KB, 650x503px
>>8513967
HAHAHAAH Faggot, you want to coddle a mentally ill shitbag.

Oyyyy veyyy I bet I can guess your (((ethnicity)))
>>
File: jew.jpg (9KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
9KB, 295x171px
>>8514509
Your girlfriend is a virtue signalling cunt using you to elevate how progressive she looks to her whore friends.

You, on the other hand are a mentally ill faggot.

I bet I can guess what type of (((person))) convinced you that taking hormones was a good idea you stupid fuck. How ashamed of yourself do you feel when you go out in public and everyone notices you but only makes passing glances to not be awkward... that and they don't want to lay their eyes on an abomination.
>>
>>8517047
Why are you interested in what another girl does?!
>>
>>8517822
I am interested in what daddy does to them
>>
I also have that "want to have biological kids" thing, hence why I have not really started any long term relationships with any trannies. If artificial wombs were both actually working and reasonably affordable, I'd probably marry a tranny.
>>
>>8515199
She looks pretty cute and feminine. Hotter than most fatass American women or the screeching stinky leftist Marxists.
Don't be jealous.
>>
>>8513523
Lots of people are harassing you for this. Its honestly natural. As much as its cool to say you're above it all and dont care, humans are social creatures that care a lot about general acceptance. You're not sinning by being somewhat embarrassed by a woman you love. It does complicate things.

If you want to pay for facial surgery for her, A) she'd probably love you for life and B) she'd probably pass, at least a lot better than she does now.

I'm sure you can do some IVF and she won't mind. She'd probably just be thrilled you'd want to raise children with her.

Good luck anon, I believe you love her. And its complicated loving a trans girl.
>>
>Disregard women
>Acquire huge manga collection of yandere romance storys
Do it op
>>
>>8515737
Why did Plant dump you?
>>
> she is infectious
Enjoy your AIDS, my man. :^^)
>>
>>8514376
nasty male lower body. no female is that shapeless
>>
>>8514363
>trans ppl can't pass
fight me
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8524087
>Why did Plant dump you?
Ay faM I accept that not every battle ends in victory. My job is to rally the Legion and focus on winning the war itself.
>>
>>8524292
Respectable, march on soldier.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.