[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to cover and reduce the visible sidles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0237.jpg (109KB, 1278x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
109KB, 1278x632px
What's the best way to cover and reduce the visible sidles of large male shoulders?
>>
Mmmm now now Alice dont put pics of yourself on the internets before daddy can have a sweet suckle of those supple twinkhon conetits yum yum!
>>
>>8513509
Google "how to dress inverted triangle" and there are loads of guides on how to dress for women with your body shape (yes, there are cis women with tranny-shaped bodies).

Basically they'll tell you to do your best to create the illusion of a narrower waist with a few tricks and add to bulk to your hips so they look proportionate with your shoulders and make it appear as though you have an hourglass build. A lot of people don't realize that one of the main characteristics of an hourglass body is big ass shoulders, so as long as you can make yourself appear to have wide hips you'll look very feminine.

Also your shoulders aren't really that wide desu. It'll be easy to balance them out with the right clothing.
>>
Gb2 fit
>>
File: 1479006303025.gif (2MB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479006303025.gif
2MB, 245x230px
as an mtf with actually quite wide and thick shoulders

My best advice is to learn how to snag good fabric that's worth getting tailored.

You want to have a slimming fit to the shoulders and arms, not stretchy tight but not baggy

And very importantly you want a slim fit at the waist, which for womens clothes you will need to get a tailor to bring the body in, or do it yourself

Other than that standard advice, higher waist, a line skirts, flaring at the hips. I've found certain lengthy blouses that flare out a bit are nice too

I find that standard inverted triangle advice only halfway works for me because my shoulders are so thick on top of being wide.
>>
File: 19250949_139753_full-494x370.jpg (28KB, 494x370px) Image search: [Google]
19250949_139753_full-494x370.jpg
28KB, 494x370px
>>8515686
>snag good fabric

maybe think about what you're typing before clicking post
>>
>>8515420
>You'll never be a pear
Is there any happiness at the end for MTFs?
>>
>>8518147
Death
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.