[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many legbutts are on psychoactive perscription drugs? I managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1606.jpg (19KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
19KB, 200x198px
How many legbutts are on psychoactive perscription drugs? I managed to stear clear of it but it feels like so many are on anti depressants.
>>
im a cis lesbian on antidepressants anxiety meds sleeping pills and a stimulant. its mostly because of a shitty upbringing than anything.
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (105KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
105KB, 750x1000px
Been taking SSRIs since I was 13 nigga.
>>
>>8512621
I used to be on zoloft and wellbutrin but it didn't really do anything and the side effects were horrible.
>>
>brain zaps
No thanks. I refuse to take that shit. I prefer to drown my sorrown in alcohol.
>>
Xanax and SSRIs
>>
>>8512643
I've been on an SSRI for a while and it's completely killed my sex drive. I'd bitch about it to my doc but it's not like I was getting any beforehand.
>>
>>8512621
Friends and my therapist have suggested that I start taking anti-anxiety/anti-depressants and so far I've refused.

Hoping my brain will sort itself of eventually.
>>
>>8512979
You could try 5-htp or st. johns wort. I find 5-htp is good for taking in moments of high anxiety cause it doesn't require much buildup in the body like st.johns wort and other SSRIs.
>>
File: kek.png (284KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
284KB, 850x477px
>>8512621
24 y/o MtF, moans for 8 months

Effexor (venlafaxine, SNRI), dextroamphetamine 20-30mg, vyvanse 70mg (extended d-amp that's supposed to last 8-12 hours but instead works for like 4), and copious amounts of alcohol

except not anymore because i can't get health insurance in florida without income, 4 months w/o meds and paying cash for hormones hahaha fuck me right
>>
>>8512979
>Hoping my brain will sort itself of eventually.

It won't sort itself, unless you move your ass.

Start a sport, if it is a martial art even better. It is amazing how much repressed anger you are able to release through sparring.
Change your diet, avoid sugar, highly processed and fast food.

In a few months you will feel much better.
>>
>>8512987
I actually tried st johns wort briefly and it made me really spaced out and unproductive, though it did stop the anxiety.

What's 5-htp?
>>
>>8513071
5-HTP is just metabolized into serotonin.
I've used it for anxiety ever since I stopped taking pharmaceutical type ssri's.
>>
>>8513071
>What's 5-htp?

A precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, unless you have an pretty shitty diet, it won't anything.
>>
>>8513070
Funny thing is my diet is not an issue. If anything I don't eat enough sugar, and I don't eat fast food.

I guess I'm lacking on the exercise front, but I've always had an aversion to it because it always felt too masculine (I'm mtf). I usually go on walks but they give me too much time to think and I tend to feel worse after.
>>
>>8513086
I think it definitely does something, especially if combined with st. johns wort.
Certainly gave me vivid dreams lol
>>
>>8513090

Then do at least some aerobics.
>>
>>8513101
>end up doing zoomba like the trash white girl inside
Joking aside, I'll try and get in the habit I guess, thanks.
>>
File: homura committing sudoku.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
homura committing sudoku.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>8512621
>tfw suicidal and trying meds as a last resort
Nothing else works,don't know what else to do
>>
>>8513745
get an anonymous bf
>>
File: you are traffic.png (39KB, 742x608px) Image search: [Google]
you are traffic.png
39KB, 742x608px
>>8513871
I don't external validation and they'd eventually get tired of dealing with me anyways. Plus, I'm not good looking.
>>
>>reach out to someone stop being a lil bish
>>
>>8513954
>reach out to someone

I have problems and just talking them out won't solve them.
>>
>>8512621
Quit paxil yesterday because it stole away all of my motivation and energy. I was also on prozac but it made it so I can't sleep, and then zoloft gave me panic attacks. I had high hopes for anti-depressants but it seems they're not for me.
>>
I took Zoloft for a couple of months but it did nothing for me so I quit it :~)

Now I just pop tit tacs
>>
>>8514074
Effexor, Cymbalta and Wellbutrin are still some options. They're better at keeping your energy up, very much so for Wellbutrin.
>>
>>8512621
I was for over half a year and they sucked away any motivation I had, now that I'm off of them I can say I feel way better, I have a clearer head and I feel almost....excited? Like when I was on anti depressants I was scared of the future but now I'm excited to jump into it and start getting my associates, its strange but feels nice
>>
How can people even stand antidepressants.
I've been clinically depressed since I was 10 and have always declined when the doc offered those.
They just have tons of nasty side effects and do jackshit when it comes to actually fixing your problems.
Enjoy your brain damage.
>>
>>8514892
>They just have tons of nasty side effects and do jackshit when it comes to actually fixing your problems.
>Enjoy your brain damage.
QFT
t. was proscribed them but didn't take them
>>
>>8514074
>Quit paxil yesterday because it stole away all of my motivation and energy. I was also on prozac but it made it so I can't sleep, and then zoloft gave me panic attacks. I had high hopes for anti-depressants but it seems they're not for me.
The answer is meth. You definitely need some amphetamines.
>>
>>8512621
I was on antidepressents before i took hormones.
Now that the overwhelming problem is out of the way, I should probably be on a low dose of them again especially since there is a possibility of me having Borderline personality disorder. If that is true, I dont think I could handle something like that on top of my other problems.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.